• Published 27th Oct 2019
  • 939 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Super Pet Pandaemonium - Time Agent pony



What happens when the heroes of the world are brainwashed by a villain? You call the Legion of Super-pets.

  • ...
 40
 939

Chapter 7

"Arrr," Spike groaned, as he recovered from being paralysed.

As he vision became clearer he realised that, he was in a cage along with Zabu, Ace, Redwing, Batcow, Tippy Toes, Lockheed, Hairball, Lockjaw, Detective Chimp, Jumpa, Devil Dinosaur, Robbie and Goose.

Some of them were wearing power dampening collars, preventing them from using their powers.

"Where are the others?" Spike asked.

Ace pointed to the other side of the chamber, Krypto and Streaky were in a cage which was bathed in red light, Stretch-O-Mutt was in a cage that had a freezing unit hook up to it and Throg was in a cage with his hammer separated from him.

"So whats the plan?" Tippy Toes inquired.

"We wait," Ace responded.

"Aces is right," Jumpa nodded, "we will be able to find out who's behind all this."

Spike was about to say something, but was cut off when the villains that they had encountered, along with some new ones, entered the room.

Soon after a voice spoke "Welcome heroes," the voice declared, as a small worm entered the room, "to my base of operations."

The worm was flanked on ether side by a human sized scarlet beetle and a black cat.

"You're the one whos been mind controlling everyone?" Spike exclaimed, "You're a worm!?"

The worm turned to face Spike, "you clearly know not who you speak too," he replied, "I am Mr. Mind! the greatest mind of all time."

"What's your plan, Mind?" Ace asked, before Spike could make anymore comments, "why the mind control?"

Mr. Mind laughed, "Explaining my plan would go beyond the comprehension of your punny minds," he declared, "simple beings such as yourselves would never understand my brilliant plan."

"foolish heroes," he continued, "you really thought you could defeat the brilliance of Mr. Mind."

"You'll never get away with this, Mr. Mind," Krypto the Superdog declared, as he and the rest of the Legion struggled against their restraints.

"Oh, please," Mr. Mind smiled, "you can barely stand, let alone stop me!"

"Somehow," Spike said, "some way, we will stop you."

Mr. Mind laughed again, his subordinates joined in with their boss's laughter.

"Laugh while thou can, villains" Throg cried, "but thou will never win!"

"Same old heroes," Mr. Mind smirked, "still thinking you can win."

Spike was about to interrupt, but Mr. Mind continued, "you 'pets'" he spat the word at them, "you all have stood in the way of my plans enough, this ends! Now!"

Mr. Mind activated a shock feature in the power dampening collars, sending a powerful shock into some the Legion members.

"A pity," he mused, "that my mind control waves have no effect on pets, which is why I must resort to these crude tactics."

The Legion members that were wearing the power dampening collars winced in pain.

"No!" Spike cried, "stop hurting them!"

"This is a battle," Mr. Mind smiled, "you do what you must to survive."

"Spike," Lockheed called, "be careful, you don't know what he is capable of."

"Yes, Spike listen to your teammate," Mr. Mind continued, still smiling, "you are of none importance, you have no power! I didn't even put a collar on you and do you know why?! You are just a simple, moral dog."

Spike didn't say anything.

"I'd call you the bottom of the barrel," Mr. Mind smirked, "but that would be an insult to sludge."

Spike still said nothing, he remained where he was and lowered his head.

"Anyway," Mr. Mind concluded, "you're not the ones I'm here to see."

He turned and approached the cage with Krypto and Streaky inside.

"The two of you are going to work for me," he declared.

"Never!" Krypto replied, defiantly.

"That goes double for me," Streaky nodded.

"Oh, I think you'll came around to my way of thinking," Mr. Mind responded, "with a little persuasion."

He motioned to another of his subordinates, a cat wearing red lantern ring, who brought forth a case full of different colours of kryptonite.

"Is that...?" Krypto asked, unable to complete his sentence.

"Yes, yes it is," Mr. Mind answered, "kryptonite, every single colour and each one with a different effect on whoever is exposed to it."

He motioned to his subordinate, who open the case and took out black kryptonite.

"Let's see what effect this has on the both of you," Mr. Mind declared.

He nodded at his subordinate, who pressed the black kryptonite up against the glass window of the cell.

The second the kryptonite came close to the two heroes, they clutched their heads, then there was a flash and the two pet heroes lay out cold on the floor of the cell.

The other heroes along with Spike gasped, but not at their unconscious teammates, but the two additional individuals who were now standing in their cell.

They looked like Krypto and Streaky, only they looked darker, edgier and they wore black and grey versions of Krypto and Streaky's costumes.

"Welcome to the winning team," Mr. Mind smiled, as the dark Krypto and Streaky exited the holding cell.

"We await your command," dark Krypto responded.

"Good, very good," Mr. Mind stated, "I think we're done here."

With that, Mr. Mind's subordinate put the black kryptonite back into the case and he along with the dark Krypto and Streaky left the chamber.

"What was that?" Tippy Toes asked, "where did those dark clones of Krypto and Streaky come from?"

"If I had to guess," Detective Chimp replied, "those two clones were made using black kryptonite."

"Black kryptonite?" Lockheed repeated, "just how many colours of kryptonite are there?"

"About eight types," Detective Chimp answered, "and black kryptonite has the power to split beings like Krypto and Streaky into two separate entities, one good and the other evil."

"Well, it looks like thats it," Spike sighed, "we'll never be able to beat Mr. Mind now."

"What art thou saying?" Throg asked, "never doubt thyself, thou art still a hero even without great power."

"But I'm not a hero," Spike answered, "I'm nothing."

Without another word, Spike walked to the corner of the cell and flopped down on the floor, defeated.


Meanwhile.

"Listen well," Mr. Mind declared, as he addressed his army of mind controlled heroes & villains, "you have all been gathered here to serve a higher purpose, you may not know it yet, but soon you will all be grateful you help me and lent me your power and strength. The moment is almost upon us."

Thousands of screen around the room Mr. Mind was addressing from showed all the heroes & villains he had under his control, this included Twilight and the others, all of them with the same blank expression on their faces.

"Excellent," Mr. Mind smiled, "everything is going just as planned."

"What's next, boss," the red lantern cat, named Dex-Starr asked.

"All in good time, my friend," Mr. Mind replied, "but for now, bring me the one called Spike."