• Published 27th Oct 2019
  • 940 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Super Pet Pandaemonium - Time Agent pony



What happens when the heroes of the world are brainwashed by a villain? You call the Legion of Super-pets.

  • ...
 40
 940

Chapter 2

The Batcave.

"Wow," Spike gasped, as he gazed around at all the trophies spread around the cave, "this is so cool."

"No time for a tour," Ace said, going to the batcomputer and pressing some buttons, "time to get to work."

"Don't take it personally," Krypto whispered, seeing Spike was a little hurt by Ace's comment, "he's always been this serious."

"It seems that your friends aren't the only ones to start acting strangely," Ace declared, "and it's not just them, every hero around the world are going berserk."

"So where are they?" Spike asked.

"I've managed to track their location," Ace answered, "it's somewhere in the Savage Land."

An image appeared on the batcomputer's screen.

"What's the Savage Land?" Spike asked.

"It is an isolated part of the world," Ace explained, "it is hidden prehistoric world."

"That place is huge," Krypto added, "the source of all this could be anywhere."

"That's why I'm calling in the rest of the Legion," Ace replied, "we gonna need all the help we can get."

Ace pressed some more buttons and an image of Ace's sidekick Robert 'Robbie' the Robin appeared.

"Robin, gather some of the members of the Legion of Super Pets and have them meet us in the Savage Land," Ace stated, "we'll pick up the rest."

"Roger," Robbie replied, "you can count on me."

With that, Robbie's image faded from the screen.

"So whats the next move?" Spike asked.

"We rally every member of the Legion of Super Pets we can find," Ace answered, pressing some buttons and bring up some images of others pets, "the closest members are: Redwing, Throg, Hairball, Stretch-O-Mutt and Lockheed the Dragon."

"Well, what are waiting for?" Spike nodded, "let's get going."

"Hold up," Krypto interrupted, "if you're going to work with us, Spike, you'll have to dress the part."

Sometime later.

Spike emerged, wearing his Super Pet costume.

"Presenting, Spike," he declared, "Legion of Super Pets member."

"Ok," Krypto smiled, "now we're ready to go."

"Right," Ace nodded, readying his glider, "we should hurry and meet the Legion members, before the situation with the world's heroes gets worse."

"Right," Spike and Krypto nodded.

With that, the three exited the Batcave.


Elsewhere.

Redwing, Throg, Hairball, Stretch-O-Mutt and Lockheed the Dragon were fighting as hard as they could against the mind controlled heroes, while trying to not hurt them.

"Keep fighting," Simon Walterson a.k.a. Throg cried, as he dished out blasts of lighting from his hammer, Frogjoinir, "we are holding them back."

"I hope you're right," Buddy a.k.a. Stretch-O-Mutt replied, shapeshifting his front paws into boxing gloves, "I don't know how long I can keep this up."

"We can't loose hope," Lockheed the Dragon, pet to Kitty Pryde, stated, "someone will come and help us."

"Lockheed's right," Redwing, pet to Sam Wilson a.k.a. Falcon, added, "we have to keep fighting."

"That backup better get here quick," Neils a.k.a. Hairball, pet to Robert 'Robbie' Baldwin a.k.a. Speedball, commented, as he struggled to maintain his kinetic energy field, "I can't keep this up much longer."

Suddenly, as mind controlled heroes slowly began closed in on the pet heroes, a voice called, "Don't worry, guys, backup has arrived."

Soon after Krypto, Ace and Spike arrived on the scene, Krypto and Ace managing to drive the mind controlled heroes using their abilities.

Like before, the heroes seemed to receive some sort of command and proceeded elsewhere.

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting," Krypto said.

"Worry not," Throg replied, "it is still good to have you and Ace among us."

Throg then noticed Spike, "and who might you be, friend?" he asked.

"Well, arrr," Spike answered, struggling to reply, "I'm Spike."

"Welcome, Spike," Throg smiled, "more the merrier."

"So, whats going on?" Lockheed inquired, "why is everyone gone crazy?"

"They're being controlled," Ace explained, "and the signal seems to be coming from the Savage Land."

"The Savage Land?" Redwing exclaimed, "we're going to need the whole Legion to comb the area."

"I've got that covered," Ace interjected, "I already called Robin, him and the others will meet us there."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Throg cried, "let us be gone."

With that, Throg spun his hammer and rocketed into the sky, Krypto, Ace, Lockheed and Redwing.

"Hey!" Hairball yelled, after them, "some of us can't fly!"

"Don't worry," Stretch-O-Mutt smiled, morphing his body into a hang glider, "I've got it covered."

Without another word, the rest of the heroes hurried after Krypto and the others.