• Published 27th Oct 2019
  • 940 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Super Pet Pandaemonium - Time Agent pony



What happens when the heroes of the world are brainwashed by a villain? You call the Legion of Super-pets.

  • ...
 40
 940

Chapter 9

"Spike?" Krypto said, "is that you?"

"You know it," Spike smiled.

"But, how?" Redwing asked, "what happened to you?"

Spike quickly explained what went down between him and Mr. Mind.

"Fascinating," Detective Chimp murmured, "It would seem that the orange Kryptonite reacted to whatever energy is surrounding you, which seems to have given you all the qualities of a dragon: hardened skin, fire breath, sharpen claws, enhanced strength and flight."

"Um, hey," Streach-O-Mutt interrupted, in shivering tones, "might getting me out of here, before I become a popsicle."

"Right," Spike nodded.

In a few seconds, Spike had, using his enhanced strength, freed all the Legion members and they were now ready to move out.

"So," Hairball smiled, "whats the plan."

"We split up," Ace replied, "one team goes after Mr. Mind and try to stall him, second team find a way to release the ones we saw in the holding cells on our way in here and keep Mind's minions off our backs."

"We don't want any nasty surprises," Lockheed added.

"Sounds simple enough," Tippy Toes nodded.

With that, the heroes split into their teams.

Spike, Redwing, Hairball, Goose, Jumpa, Tippy Toes, Devil Dinosaur, Throg, Streach-O-Mutt, Krypto and Batcow headed in the direction of Mr. Mind control room.

The others: Zabu, Lockjaw, Detective Chimp, Lockheed, Ace and Streaky headed for the holding cells where the other prisoners were to get them to safety.


Back with the villains.

"NO, NO, NO!" Mr. Mind shouted, as watched as the first team of heroes heading in his direction.

All the villains stood in silence as their boss franticly tried to think of something.

"Should we do something?" Lou, one of the spotted hyenas, asked.

Suddenly, Mr. Mind seems to calm down and turned around to face his subordinates.

"Fear not my friends," he said, calmly, "everything may seem to be falling apart at the eleventh hour."

"Why does that sound familiar," Mertin the Magnificent muttered, under his breath.

"But no matter," Mr. Mind continued, "because soon the finale part of my plan will come to fruition."

"Thats all well and good," a black cat, named Isis, belonging to Catwoman, interrupted, "but what are we going to do about the heroes approaching us right now."

The other nodded agreement with her.

"Are you questioning my leadership?" Mr. Mind asked, "I assure I have planned for every eventuality.


Meanwhile, with Spike's team of heroes.

"Not far to go, now," Spike said, as he and the others hurried towards the main control room, passing by test tubes containing nightmarish creatures, like the ones they had seen on their way in.

"Wait," Krypto called, "something's not right."

There was a faint buzzing sound all around them.

"What's going on?" Tippy Toes whispered.

Suddenly the buzzing stopped.

"We'll soon find out.." Hairball replied.

All of a sudden, the test tubes lining some of the walls began to empty, releasing the nightmarish creatures within.

"I thought you said these things were dead!" Spike yelled, as the creatures advanced on them.

The creatures were horrific sights to behold, some of them even resemble creatures straight of myths and legends.

"Mr. Mind must have activated or reanimated them," Krypto hastily answered.

The creatures continued their approach.

"We don't have time to waste fighting these things," Jumpa insisted,

"Jumpa's right," Batcow nodded, "every second we waste, Mr. Mind's plan becomes ever more complete."

"All of you go on ahead," Goose said, out of nowhere, "I'll hold them off."

"Are you crazy?!" Spike cried, "those things will squash you."

"We don't have time to argue," Redwing stated, "we have to move now."

"Trust me," Goose smiled, "I've got a trick, best for all of you to be out of range though."

"OK then," Spike relented, "just be careful."

Without another word, the rest of the heroes and Spike hurried on towards the control room.

Goose turned to face the creatures.

"It's been a long time since I had anything other than cat food," he said, "this will be a rare treat."

Before the creatures could attack, several tentacles shot from Goose's mouth, ensnaring the creatures, tossing them around a little and then pulling them into his mouth and swallowing them whole.

"Arrr," Goose grimaced, "those things were definitely past their sell-by dates."


Elsewhere, with team two.

"OK," Streaky said, as Lockjaw returned from getting the prisoners to safety, "that the last of them."

"In that case," Ace nodded, "then I suggest we regroup with the others."

"Indeed," Zabu agreed, "they may need our help for the greater battle."

The other nodded and they hurried to join by the Spike's team.


outside the control room.

All the heroes had regrouped at the entrance to Mr. Mind's control room.

"Alright everyone," Spike said, "once we get inside we need to focus on breaking everyone from Mr. Mind control."

"Spike's right," Krypto nodded, "freeing everyone has to be our top priority."

"OK, fellow heroes," Throg declared, readying himself and his hammer, "we shall stand together, we will fight together as the Legion of Super-Pets!"

"YEAH!" everyone, except Ace and Batcow cried.

With that, all the heroes charged into the control room, the area was surprising large to contain all of them.

"Welcome heroes," the voice of Mr. Mind said, as the villain's face appeared on a monitor, "to the phase of my plan."

"Coward!" Throg cried, "thou would rather hide the face us with honour!"

"Oh, I am no coward," Mr. Mind replied, "I just don't have the patience to take you all on right now, my friends on the other hand."

Just after Mr. Mind had finished what he was saying, his subordinates along with some mind-controlled heroes teleported into the room.

"Super-Pets," Krypto ordered, "pick a dance partner and take them down, just try not to hurt the mind-controlled ones."

Everyone nodded, they understood.

With that, the heroes charged at the villains and the mind-controlled heroes.


Elsewhere in the base.

"Fools," Mr. Mind smiled, as he watched the fight unfold, "If they only knew that only I can save this world from what is coming."

Still smiling, Mr. Mind placed a helmet on himself and a nearby computer activated.

"Mind transfer in progress," it said, "please standby."

"Soon my mind will sweep across the galaxy," Mr. Mind declared, "and soon not even the Super-Pets will be able to stop me."