• Published 27th Oct 2019
  • 948 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Super Pet Pandaemonium - Time Agent pony



What happens when the heroes of the world are brainwashed by a villain? You call the Legion of Super-pets.

  • ...
 40
 948

Chapter 4

After walking though thick, denise jungle Throg, Spike and Devil Dinosaur arrived at a barren area of the Savage Land which was at the base of a volcano.

"I think this where the lab was located," Devil Dinosaur said, as Throg and Spike leaped off his back.

"But there is nothing here," Spike stated.

"I don't think thats the case," Throg replied, pointing at a shape approaching from the edge of the area.

"What is it?" Spike asked, as the shape got closer and closer.

The answer came shortly, it was Zabu, a Saber-tooth tiger and loyal pet of Ka-Zar Lord of the Savage Land, he was also had the same device that had been attached to Devil Dinosaur attached to his head.

"I seems as though Devil Dinosaur wasn't the only Legion member to be captured and placed under mind control," Throg remarked.

He turned to Spike, "any ideas?" he asked.

Before Spike could answer Devil Dinosaur stepped forward, "Allow me," he smiled, he stomped one of his feet down on the ground so hard that the ground shook, throwing Zabu off his feet slightly.

Before he could recover, Spike and Throg rushed Zabu and quickly destroyed the mind control device on his head, like they had done with Devil Dinosaur.

Like before, Zabu roared and then fell to the ground out cold, after a few minutes he groaned and regain conciseness.

"What happened?" he blubbed, "where's Ka-Zar?"

"Slow down there," Spike said, "you were being mind controlled and we set you free."

"And who are you?" Zabu asked, "I know all the members of the Legion of Super Pets and you're not one of them."

"This is Spike," Throg declared, "he's the newest members of the Legion of Super Pets."

"Well in that chance," Zabu replied, "please excuse my rudeness, glad to have a mighty warrior like yourself onboard."

"Thanks," Spike acknowledged, smiling at Zabu calling him a mighty warrior.

"Anyway," Throg interjected, "can you remember why you were patrolling this area?"

"I think I know," Spike said, picking up a small rock and throwing toward the barren area.

To everyones surprise, including Spike's, the rock seemed to hit something invisible, then suddenly a large structure materialised in front of the three heroes.

"What trickery is this?" Throg exclaimed.

"I think it's a cloaking field," Spike said, after some thinking.

"Very good," a voice remarked.

The four heroes turned to see Krypto, Ace and other members of the Legion of Super Pets approached from the jungle.

"But why would someone want their base to cloaked?" Spike wondered.

"It must be one of the High Evolutionary's abandoned bases," Ace surmised, "they're dotted around the Savage Land."

"Shouldn't we call in the others before head in?" Krypto inquired.

"I've already sent them the coordinates," Ace replied.

Soon after Ace had finished, there was a flash and Robbie and the rest of the members of the Legion of Super Pets appeared, they were: Jumpa, Batcow, Streaky the Supercat, Lockjaw, Tippy Toes and Goose.

"Sorry it took so long," Robbie said, "you would not believe how hard it is Attilan by flying.

"That's OK," Krypto smiled, "what's important is you're here now."

"So whats the plan? Ace" Streaky, pet of Supergirl, asked.

Ace was about to answer when suddenly a door in the structure opened.

"Looks like we're being invited in," Jumpa, pet of Wonder Woman, stated.

"I don't like this," Lockjaw, pet of Inhuman royal family, said.

"It's probably a trap," Batcow said.

"Bring it on," Tippy Toes, pet of Squirrel Girl, declared.

"Well then," Goose, pet of Carol Danvers Captain Marvel, declared, "once more unto the breach."

With that, the heroes entered the base.