• Published 27th Oct 2019
  • 930 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Super Pet Pandaemonium - Time Agent pony



What happens when the heroes of the world are brainwashed by a villain? You call the Legion of Super-pets.

  • ...
 40
 930

Chapter 1

"Ha, ha, ha," laughed Mr. Mind, "foolish heroes, you really thought you could defeat the brilliance of Mr. Mind."

"You'll never get away with this, Mr. Mind," Krypto the Superdog declared, as he and the rest of the Legion struggled against their restraints.

"Oh, please," Mr. Mind smiled, "you can barely stand, let alone stop me!"

"Somehow," Spike said, "some way, we will stop you."

Mr. Mind laughed again, his subordinates joined in with their boss's laughter.

"Laugh while thou can, villains" Throg cried, "but thou will never win!"

"Same old heroes," Mr. Mind smirked, "still thinking you can win."

Spike was about to interrupt, but Mr. Mind continued, "you 'pets'" he spat the word at them, "you all have stood in the way of my plans enough, this ends! Now!"

"Well," Spike sighed, "this isn't at all how I thought this day would go."


8am, Twilight's house.

"See you later, Spike," Twilight said, as she and Midnight got ready for another day at CHS, "stay out of trouble."

"Twilight," Spike replied, "you know me, I always stay out of trouble."

With a smile, both Twilight and Midnight left the room and the house.

As soon as he was alone in the room, Spike sighed, "Twilight, Midnight and their friends are always saving the world and having adventures," he remarked, "meanwhile, I'm here doing nothing."

Putting the thought out his mind, Spike curled up on Twilight's bed and went to sleep.

later.

Spike had been sleeping for hours and was now awake and waiting for Twilight and Midnight to return.

After waiting and seeing no sign of the two, Spike decided to go out and look for them.


Outside.

"Ok," Spike murmured, "if I was Twilight and Midnight where would I go?"

After some thinking, Spike reasoned that Twilight and Midnight have gone to hang out at one of their friend's houses.


Rainbow Dash's house.

"You seen Twilight or any of her friends?" Spike asked.

"Sorry.." Tank, Rainbow Dash's pet tortoise, replied, slowly, "But....I....Haven't......Seen.......Anyone......All......Day."


Applejack's house.

"Sorry," Winona, Applejack's pet/work dog, shook her head, "but I haven't seen hide nor hair of Applejack or anyone else."


Rarity's house.

"Terribly sorry," Opalescence, Rarity's pet cat, answered, "but strangely I haven't seen any sign of Rarity every since she left for school."


Fluttershy's house.

"Nope, haven't seen any of them," Angle, Fluttershy's pet bunny, replied, "she's never been gone this long."


Pinkie Pie's house.

"You haven't seen any sign of Pinkie Pie or her friends after she left for school?" Spike asked.

Gummy, Pinkie's 'pet' toy alligator, said nothing.


Sunset's house.

"I wish I could help," Ray, Sunset's pet lizard, replied, "but Sunsets been gone since this morning."


Sometime later.

"Alright," Spike said, to himself, "Twilight, Midnight and their friends aren't at there homes, where else could they be?"

Fortunately, Spike was saved from asking anymore questions.

Suddenly, from nearby an explosion erupted.

"What the?!" Spike cried, as he dashed to where the explosion had come from.

When Spike reached the scene, a building had already been broken into and the alarms were blaring.

As Spike watched, some figures emerged from the building,

Spike gasped, the figures were Twilight, Midnight, some of their friends and some other students from CHS.

"Twilight! Midnight!" Spike shouted, dashing towards to group, "stop! what are doing?!"

Twilight and the others continued what they were doing, not seeming to have heard Spike shout nor did they notice him approach.

"Twilight!" Spike shouted, again, "what are you doing?!"

This time Twilight and the others turned to face Spike, causing him to gasp in surprise.

Twilight, Midnight, their friends and others moved like they were zombies and they had blank eyes.

"Twilight?!" Spike exclaimed, "What happen to you?"

Twilight and the others advanced on Spike, looking like they were going to attack him.

But, before they could attack, the group was hit by a blast of heat vision and a volley of batarangs from seemingly out of nowhere.

Twilight, Midnight and the others were able to block the attack but it did push them back a little.

Spike turned to see where the attack had come from and was greeted by the sight of Krypto the Superdog and Ace the Bat-Hound.

"Stand aside, Spike," Krypto said, "we'll handle things from here."

Twilight, Midnight and the others seemed ready to counterattack, but stopped and departed area, some mysterious force calling them elsewhere.

"What was that about?" Krypto wondered, "they could have attacked us but they didn't."

"If we follow them," Ace answered, "we might get some answers."

As the heroes prepared to follow the escaping figures, Spike stopped them.

"I'm coming with you," he stated.

"With respect," Ace replied, "this is a job for super-powered pets not civilians."

"I'm coming with you," Spike repeated, "those were my friends, and they're under some kind spell and I want to find out who's behind it."

Krypto and Ace looked at each other for a moment.

"Alright," Ace said, reluctantly, "you can come with us, just stay out of my way."

"Don't mind him," Krypto smiled, as he and Ace prepared to leave, "he's always been this grumpy."

With that, Ace summon his glider and Krypto picked up Spike by the scuff of his neck and the three took off.

"Where are we going?" Spike asked.

"Somewhere we can follow your friends," Ace replied, "I managed to place a bat-tracker on one of them before they get far."

The three continued on their way to their destination.