• Published 27th Oct 2019
  • 931 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Super Pet Pandaemonium - Time Agent pony



What happens when the heroes of the world are brainwashed by a villain? You call the Legion of Super-pets.

  • ...
 40
 931

Chapter 11

"Wow," Spike commented, "for a giant robot Ultimo is surprisingly fast."

He and the other heroes, some where flying others where following on foot, where just now catching up to the Mr. Mind controlled Ultimo.

"No time to worry about that," Krypto replied, "we have to focus on stopping Ultimo before he reaches the mainland."

Ultimo had almost cleared the dense forest of the Savage Land, if Ultimo was allowed to clear the Savage Land entirely he would be on course for the nearest populated area.

Soon enough, they managed to catch up to Ultimo, "Alright everyone," Ace command, "attack! we have to halt Ultimo's advance."

With that, all the members of the Legion of Super-Pets began assaulting Ultimo from every angle, attacking with all of their power.

All the attacks didn't seemed to phase or damage Ultimo in the slightest.

Mr. Mind's voice laughed, "pathetic," he declared, "Ultimo was designed and built to be the ultimate weapon of war."

Suddenly, Ultimo fired a blast of energy from his eyes, "and he has power," he continued, "UNLIMITED POWER!"

The heroes tried attacking Ultimo again, "It's no use," Krypto cried, "Ultimo's just absorbing and adapting to our attacks."

"Then we should concentrate our attacks on a single point," Spike suggested, "that way Mr. Mind will have divert all of Ultimo's power to repairing him."

"It's worth a shot," Redwing nodded.

With that, heroes began their third assault on Ultimo, who swatted at the heroes as they were flies and fired rapid blasts from his eyes.

The heroes dodged all his attacks and began focusing their firepower onto Ultimo's right shoulder, all the heroes using whatever they had to fire on Ultimo.

After a few minutes of nonstop shooting, a sizeable was made in the robot's shoulder.

Slowly Ultimo's eye beams began to get less powerful, as all his energy had to be used for repairs.

"Alright," Detective Chimp declared, "it's now or never, he's vulnerable head-on."

"And I've got the perfect idea," Spike smiled, he whispered in Krypto's ear.

"I like the way you think Spike," Krypto replied, "let's do it."

With that, the two got into position.

"Now?" Krypto asked.

"NOW!" Spike cried.

And, with one almighty throw, Krypto hurled Spike at Ultimo, aiming right for his chest.

As Spike rocketed towards Ultimo, called upon his new-found dragon powers, breathing out fire surrounding himself with it, turning himself into a ball of fire.

"Impossible!" Mr. Mind voice cried, as Spike shot through Ultimo's chest, "this cannot be!"

The giant robot, now with a burning hole melted in it's chest, stood still for a moment, then with a creaking sound fell to the ground with a thunderous crash.

"Yeah!" Spike Whooped, "that was awesome!"

Suddenly he realised that he wasn't flying anymore, he was falling.

Fortunately, Devil Dinosaur managed to catch him before he hit the ground.

"Well," Spike lamented, "it was fun while it lasted."

"Nay, my friend," Throg declared, "You are still a hero even without powers, thou never needed those powers in the first place."

"Thanks," Spike smiled.

"Is it over?" Lockheed asked.

"Yes," Ace replied, "that hit took out Ultimo's power core, he's not going anywhere."

Suddenly, there was a small electric discharge from the fallen Ultimo's head.

"That'll be Mr. Mind's mind returning to his body," Detective Chimp remarked.

"We should get back to the base to apprehend him," Streaky suggested.


Back at the base.

"It isn't over," Mr. Mind said, "I still have my army, my plan can still work, I can still..."

"Yeah," Spike interrupted, "about that."

Mr. Mind glanced at one of his monitor screens, which showed all the super-powered being returning to their cities of origin or to where they were before they were mind controlled.

No, No, NO!!!" Mr. Mind cried, "you've doomed us all!"

"What are talking about?" Ace inquired.

"You fools!" Mr. Mind continued, "I seek to forestall the coming cataclysm your meddling has now this planet and it's inhabitants in danger!"

"Cataclysm?" Krypto repeated, "what are you talking about? If there's a danger to earth surely we and the Justice Force can help."

Mr. Mind cackled, "None of you possess the strength of will," he ranted on, "to do what must be done to save earth and humanity."

"I think he's lost it," Tippy Toes whispered to Hairball, as Mr. Mind continued to laugh maniacally.

"Nevertheless," Throg replied, "the villain must be returned to his prison at the Rock of Eternity."