• Published 14th Sep 2019
  • 2,065 Views, 118 Comments

The Depths of Oblivion - Dr Sharaz Jek



Aliens who can travel between dimensions invade Equestria, and in desperation, the survivors must turn to Sombra for aid. However, Spike has his own mission to save the land, while a stranger with connections to the invaders shares a dark secret.

Comments ( 17 )

what is this storie a ballet what show, game, or movie from

10405290
Not sure I understand the question? It's not a crossover, just a post-Apocalyptic style fic set in an alternate Equestria.

10405303
But, isn't the Nerconomicon from a non-MLP story?

10511630
Yes, and? Here the Necronomicon is from an unknown dimension and travels between parallel worlds, corrupting and eventually destroying them. It was first discovered by Sci-Twi during the events of Shining's Force, drawn to the knowledgeable and curious girl, sadly possessing her and turning her into a cult leader to begin its work.

Finally managed to read the last remaining 23 chapters.
Man it feels nostalgic since I was reading this in 2019 but held off from reading the rest of it for 2 years or so.

This fic is just so good.
But really still bummed the Royal Sisters were dead.
When I first saw this story, I was looking forward on seeing if Luna would be in Spike's harem in this apocalyptic scenario here. Sadly that is impossible given how she was killed off apparently..
What happened to her and Celestia's body anyway?

I enjoyed this fic, but just really disappointed that Luna was dead instead of being in on the hot action here..

11084950
Thank you, NotaPonyPerson and I poured our hearts into this! As for Celestia and Luna, they might have suicide nuked themselves with magic in a desperate attempt to stop the Eldritch, taking a huge number with them.

This will be a ride

11298233
Thank you! This was my favorite story I'd written for a long while, and serves as a sort of soft reboot for Beatrix as NotaPonyPerson helped me shape her new direction and lore!

Where did you come up with the names for your OCs?

11539818
Usually they're plays on something else, such as Cerise being a color and type of cherry, Beatrix being the longform of Trixie, etc.

11845567
Exactly! First chapter looks great!

11845753
Ah. Yeah I remember you saying that. I'll continue reading to find out more and piece more of the timeline in my head.

I do like Inky Rose's loyalty to Sombra. Hot!!!

11845754
Yep, Inky and Sombra are a hot pairing!:rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment