• Published 28th Aug 2019
  • 10,285 Views, 649 Comments

Highschool Dragon: Harem Legion - Wildcard25



Spike and his harem are back to take on bigger and stronger threats to both his world and Equestria

  • ...
26
 649
 10,285
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 27 )

That’s fine with me. I hope you do well for the next one.

Maybe they’ll find a way around the multiple marriage law in the sequel.

I can live with that.

Great job with the story, BTW.

Squirk and Lavan backed off from each other, as the water sorcerer spoke, “I was this close to conquering Seaquestria, but that Dragon King and those ponies somehow managed to defeat me!”

“And how is that?” Erebus inquired while crossing his arms.

“I don't know, maybe there is more to them than we give them credit for?” Squirk suggested.

“I find that hard to believe.” Lavan replied skeptically.

Squirk frowned, until Neira spoke up, “Actually, Lavan, if our witnessing the events of them freeing us from the Storm King have proven anything it is they are not to be underestimated.”

Crunch nodded, “Agreed. Clearly the Dragon King and those Elements of Harmony are more trouble than they're worth. It's clear if we are to take back our lands then something must truly be done about them. We can’t fail again.”

Neira hearing her fellow titans run their mouths off about what to do took her leave, before getting out of their sight.

“Oh, I'll do something about that Dragon King. That's a promise.” Neira smirked.

Ungrateful bastards they all are. :ajbemused:

I keep trying and hoping that maybe the Titans could change, and be reformed themselves. But nnnnnoooooo, you sadly want to make things a bit harder to make them unlikeable, and irredeemable.

Question: Who do you envision voicing the Titans?

11596219
I've never thought about who specifically

11596251
I nominate Mark Hamill. His evil voice rocks, and not just as the Joker either.

11596283
Me personally would have Jim Cummings as Erebus as he did before in the original G1.

Nice stopping point, can't wait for more!

I'm hoping they find a way for them to allow multiple marriages. Then, Spike can make up for what happened with Ember and marry her along with the other Mane 6.

11596283
For which of them?

All I can say is, well done, Wildcard.
That makes it easier for your currently few remaining stories.

Little surprised your ending it here Wildcard, but I completely understand. I do, however, look forward to what you have in mind for Highschool Dragon.

It was good, but part of me wanted to see the girls get their own ceremonies. I feel that they were owed at least that for what they went through

I can't wait for when you have Spike, Twilight, and/or 1 or more of the harem want to have kids and finally get pregnant.

Great way to end this story! To be honest: I was hoping this story would end here and then we can get a third story of Highschool Dragon.

Hope that there's a a way to get the multiple marriage law back so Spike can marry the girls in the harem and Princess Ember.

It’s over already? Come on! U still own us a prequel’s worth of sex with Spike n his main harem girls plus Celestia n Luna! So now I will be holding onto two stories worth since we never got to have pure lemon scenes with Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Sunset, Starlight, Celestia or Luna having twosomes with Spike at all for reading material. So please please please please do write them in your third story.

11597267
You mean threesomes in the case of Celestia and Luna.

i'm just waiting on when twilight says she's pregnant thanks to spike.

When can we expect the sequel to this?

I really do hope there's a sequel for this story. It's really well done, and if there is, I kind of hope it involves more of the CMCs.

Started rereading both this and the original

How's it going with the third story?

And there you go. I'm ending this story here, but it's not over yet. I felt Harem Legion had enough chapters, and now I wanna start fresh giving it a third installment. When they return Spike and his girls will continue to deal with the Titans, and other enemies, along with gaining new allies, and in Spike's case newer ladies. Until that time comes I bid you adieu.

Besides the Titans. ( Still iffy that you probably won't reformed them at all, or make them grateful for being rescued in the first place. But I digress. )

And that mad genius; Jack. Like a Doctor Eggman, Dr. Wiley, Dr. Gero/Android 20.


You said "new villains", like who? You already did Nightmare Moon, Chrysalis, Sombra, Tirek, Strom King, etc....

Reformed "villains" ( Or was never a baddie at all in this verse. ) like Sunset, Starlight, Discord, Trixie, Flash, Dazzligs, Tempest, Lego Ninjago Serpentine, etc....


So, will the new villains be Cozy Glow of all characters? Or MLP Comic Villains like Cosmos, Eris, Deer King, or the "Knights" from Season 10?

And I don't think you even did Stygian/Shadow Pony nor Starswirl and the Pillars?


Anyways, I could make a few good suggestions. Like maybe add more Lego Ninjago with it's MANY villain factions.

Or my own take of having a badass mercenary/private militia going after Dragon King Spike and his entire Harem?

Or dealing with a highly successful and very dangerous criminal gang/bank robbers.

P.S. This commenter;

11597267

Is totally right of not seeing the flashback of having Spike finally have sex with his main girls ( Mane Six, Sunset, Starlight, and Celestia/Luna. )?

Its so weird to see this finally complete

Login or register to comment