• Published 22nd Aug 2019
  • 7,569 Views, 20 Comments

Reclaiming his Empire; Claiming his Subjects - Third Wheel



Having finally returned after his last defeat, Sombra had been prepared this time, and the Crystal Empire had fallen under his hooves, along with its inhabitants. Now, it was time for him to make sure his new slaves knew what their place was.

  • ...
42
 20
 7,569
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

to the author - Omg what a sexy, yet dark & twisted ending!
i wanted to read this one but decided to read your flashburst [for that's their ship name on DA] story instead.

p.s: here's the first person whose done on this pairing (don't even know if you're a fan of reading or like writing m/m stories?) https://www.fimfiction.net/story/412675/public-boundaries

I'm not sure how I missed these so far, I probably forgot to answer back then. Anyway.
9797857
The commissioner has expressed no interest in Spike. Given when the fic takes place I'm unsure if he'd be of legal age, that depends on how you view him in the series (though I'd still say he's probably on the younger end of things).
9802250
I believe Sunburst genuinely does receive more magical power in the process. But that power is inherently made to be corrupting and him using it will only push him deeper. And it's still part of Sombra's power, he could just take it away if somehow Sunburst turned on him. I like it being tangible and real and not just an illusion because it gives a real motivation for Sunburst to stick with Sombra, whereas an illusion could be broken.
9830190
There may be something else coming. At some point. When I can get my shit together.

Ohh boy, I am so glad that this chapter did not disappoint, and because of that, this story is on my list of creepiest, darkest stories I've ever read. On the last chapter I loved that the unreliable narrator was used, and all the time I was like "Is Sombra really honest though?", and I was afraid that this chapter will confirm that he will be a "OwO misunderstood, sad but benevolent ruler", a trope which I honestly hate for King Sombra. I am so glad you went with the manipulation route, it fits the story more and it makes it darker and more plausible.

Login or register to comment