• Published 13th Aug 2019
  • 2,818 Views, 77 Comments

overpowered troll - jen_lee_hattie



This is a self-insert/displaced fic. what happens when a goddess asks if you want to be OP as fuck? what happens when you say yes well you about to see what happens.

  • ...
40
 77
 2,818

New year special

Hey there everypony I hope you all had a fun new year and I hope you all enjoyed my stories so far and I hope you all like what I have planned for later on and now for this new year special Q&A

those questions are from Horseus lord of horses

- Do you have an editor?

No but if anyone wants to help me edit then I am more then happy to have the help.

- Does Celestia know that her Equestria Girls counterpart is a much better pony than her?

I don’t know

- Did you know that chickens are descended from velociraptors?

Yes I did

- Did Goku ever went to Ku?

Don’t know

- Is your name really Jenny Lee?

No but when online I don’t use me real name and no I want give me real name away online

- (For Celestia) If ponies are a type of horse, then why do they belittle horses as shown in the Season one episode, "The Best Night Ever"?

No I did not know that, but I try to have my little ponies respect all life no matter what it is.

- Why do you color-code your texts?

I color-code my texts because its fun and it helps my remember who is who and if I forget to use names then others can go off the color to who is talking.

- How old are you?

I am 20 and I was born 3/18/2000.

- What got you into MLP?

My little sitter did when we were younger

- How did you find being banned?

Boring as all hell, because I use the sites built in editor to type my stories up and being banned meant I could not type anything new for my stories.

- Are you American?

yes but I am bad at spelling and grimmer, hell my school tried to help but I am still bad

- Why did Celestia banish Luna to the moon, but not to Tartarus?

I don’t know maybe it was for the irony or something

- Do you know that if you're making an overpowered character, it's way easier to make your own set of powers and rules rather than using the powers from a different franchise?

Yell to be fair I am using other franchises powers as sort of base and adding my own rules/twits to them.

- Question to Celestia: If light is fast, then why's dark first?

I honestly don’t know how to answer that.

- If ponies don't eat meat, then why do they eat cake, which comprises of eggs (embryo of a baby chicken)?

Maybe they only use the ‘bad’ eggs like the ones that don’t hatch and don’t want to waste anything?

- If you can talk to someone from the past, who would it be?

My nana

- Do you know of anyone who had fried turkey before?

NOPE

- If the virus didn't exist, where would you be right now?

on a vacation in Hawaii with family

- If you did ended up in Equestria, what would you do?

depending on where and when I ended up I would try and make a life there,

- Celestia, how does your planet work?

My planet works off harmony and chaos magic and that is all you need to know

- What's your favorite flavor of cake?

ice cream cake mint oro and non ice cream cake chocolate

- Celestia, why do you have to move the sun?

because it is my sworn duty to that is why

- Who's your favorite pony?

pinkie pie, favorite princess is Luna, and favorite non-pony is discord.

- Does the power of friendship work in anime logic to Jenny? Like it's just a power boost instead of a rainbow laser?-

If jenny uses them then yes a booster but if the elements sense even an ounce of hated from them then they be turn to stone.

next is Vortex123

When in the series does this take place? (Season and episode, or at least season).

(I know I already give the answer to this question to you but I am putting it here for those who don’t look at the comments to see.)

Five years before Conan is when this is taking place

Author's Note:

Thank you all for sticking with me for this little silly story I am making, and thank you all that have been good to this story and those are kind in the comments without this story would have likely have been put to the side for a lllllooooonnngggg time.

and into next chapter I hope you all a good new years.

Comments ( 4 )

Y'know, I'm gonna do something completely unnecessary and answer some of your answers.

- Do you have an editor?

No but if anyone wants to help me edit then I am more then happy to have the help.

I would actually help you. I just don't know how it would work.

- Did Goku ever went to Ku?

Don’t know

Actually, Goku didn't went to Ku. Son was the one who went to Ku, because he's the only one who could "Go" there. (Yes, this is a pun)

- Are you American?

yes but I am bad at spelling and grimmer, hell my school tried to help but I am still bad

You're lucky you didn't went to my school then.

- If ponies don't eat meat, then why do they eat cake, which comprises of eggs (embryo of a baby chicken)?

Maybe they only use the ‘bad’ eggs like the ones that don’t hatch and don’t want to waste anything?

If that's the case, then wouldn't that make Equestrian pastries bad?

And that's all I'm gonna answer, so stay safe, keep clean, Say goodbye to the Rat and hello to the Ox, and have a great year!

Huh, surprised my question was put here. Anyway, here’s hoping this year is better then the last.

10653606
welp..too late for me to say agreehuh...

also..is this story dead????

Login or register to comment