• Published 15th Jul 2019
  • 2,402 Views, 15 Comments

If I Saw You In Heaven - Syke Jr



In a perfect world created by a literal god, why wouldn't you want to meet the loved ones you'd lost?

  • ...
10
 15
 2,402

[sequel link]

Author's Note:

I thought this story was finished. I didn't think I had anything more to say about Silver Star, or any meaningful thoughts to add to the Optimalverse. So many other great authors have already explored all the big questions. But it seems my subconscious has more to say, because against all odds I've actually put yet more words to the page. Maybe it won't be all that original, but it might still be worth the time to write. We'll see.

I've decided to split it into a second story, because If I Saw You In Heaven is about a specific struggle, and the continuation isn't really going to have anything to do with Silver's grief.

If you enjoyed my writing in this story, you can find the link to the sequel below.

Thanks for reading.
-Syke

Comments ( 1 )

This is the first thing I've read in a month. Dug through my queue to find it—would have been faster to come to your user page. My queue is big (but not the biggest I've seen by any stretch).

Merde, it hurts. This story. The pensiveness. Thinking.

I hope life finds you well (enough), friend. See you, space cowboy.

Login or register to comment