• ...
13
 15
 1,865
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

I like this story. It made me want to follow you.😁😜

9919198
Thanks but draco and me haven't really been talking lately i have been trying to talk to him but he wasent reaonding to my messages

9919202
That sucks. I would Love it if this story were to progress.

This would be a interesting read but the pacing is so bad harlock I mean one second we are doing one thing the next we are elsewhere there is no character development it’s just oh look I know how to do this now and the fact that he just gave up and accepted his new life not even seeming to keep the original person we started with witch I can see as being hard since there was no real development of him there either it was just “oh look merchant give me diamond now I fall into the ground and wake up all powerful knowing how to make myself a construct right away and run away” I don’t know much about SU lore or anything but ya just hope in assuming we know it and don’t even tell us it’s a SU crossover in the introduction thing on the chapters page. I am sorry but I shall end it here. I hope ya get people who enjoy this without issue but for me I can’t so with that good luck.

Update please?

Would've been nice to see more chapters

Login or register to comment