• Published 6th May 2019
  • 8,219 Views, 297 Comments

Alicorn gunslinger - Moonking



A gunman was taken to equestria and turned into an alicorn.

Comments ( 7 )

“I went to the castle at night and shot Celestia in the left and killed those that were armed with guns. They were going to kill or capture me.”

You still didn't tell us HOW they even have guns!?

I doubt they "sneakily" stole Jack's own revolvers and rifle?

You respond to comments by moving your mouse over to the right-hand corner of the comment you want to reply to and clicking on the >> that appears. You do know how to respond to comments, right? In that case, why haven’t you addressed any of the readers concerns yet?

“Applejack, I understand that it may be shocking, but I’ve lived a long life, and I’ve taken more than one life in that time. But now I’m in the position where if I kill the two, the whole country could collapse and fall the infighting. Or other countries could attack us to take over the lands and harm the ponies. I also figured out why they are acting like this.”

Damn it, I hate it when he is right about those good points. But maybe, instead of killing the both of them. Just keep one alive, the "lesser evil" ( Aka Luna, she did "genuinely" apologize and try to fix her mistakes after all. But she has a long way to go still. ).


Because I highly doubt Celestia will truly change or apologize. She will once again either screwed up so badly. She will lose her throne, or lose her own life. :pinkiecrazy:


So after saying all of that. Does Twilight and the others gals KNOW what truly happened, and what Celestia/Luna cruelly did to Granny by now!!!???


And I like to see how Shining Armor and Cadence would feel when Celestia insulted Flurry as a "winged unicorn" insult, and "not one of us" bullcrap? ::ajbemused:

“I’m not defending their actions. Nothing else to say there. I should have finished this the first time. But, before, I had nothing or anyone to lose or to care about. I can also see why they started doing what they did. I know they’ve lived quite a long time as well and have watched everything they loved and cared for die around them. Now, they saw a chance to have someone. Who could stay with them only to see that person to have him not want anything to do with them.”

Jack watched and saw Applejack understood but hated it and wouldn’t admit it anytime soon. I sighed, then set the items down and wrapped my arm around Applejack, and she leaned into my hold. I could tell that how I had talked about it may have hurt her, but I needed to get that off my chest.

Okay, I will definitely not 100% agree with what Jack have said this time. Applejack is totally justified to still hate those two bitches for what they did.

I sighed as I watched Jack and Mac as they started to close up the apple barrels for shipping. It was always a lot of work shipping to the other cities and stores they sold their apples to. Standing up from the hay pale I was sitting on, I walked out of the barn. What Jack said yesterday was still on my mind. I knew that Jack had made good points and was right about them. Celestia and Luna were desperate to have something that they could hold onto for more the a normal life span.

Doesn't excuse their terrible actions though, remember that.

11762754
Its a mystery that hopefully will be revealed later on

Holy hell 3 years never thought it'd get updated again now I'm just waiting for the blue angle story to come back to life

Great chapter and worth the wait and congratulations on the promotion

Login or register to comment