• Published 12th Feb 2019
  • 1,183 Views, 30 Comments

A Royal Secret - Sonic_Applejack2005



Princess Flurry Heart is the pride and and joy of Shining Armour and Princess Cadance... at least, that's what Equestria thinks. But there's a little more to the story than what meets the eye.

  • ...
97
 30
 1,183
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

what the fuck?

Nani the fuck?

if anypony has advice i would really appreciate it

Isn't that what everyone else has tried to give you since you posted your stories?

9454060
In all honesty this person's clearly a troll

JESUS CHRIST ON THE BACK OF A FUCKING HORSE OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU ARE AN UNHOLY CREATION THIS WAS MADE BY SOMEONE WORSE THAN SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flutterrage::pinkiesick:

He's very, very clearly a troll. This stopped being shitposting real fast.

STORY: Cadence wants to talk to Twilight. They go somewhere private. Cadence tells Twilight Shining anally raped her, far too graphic about it, apparently this is where Flurry Heart comes from, devolves into profanity-based shouting match about Twilight reading a book instead of listening. Twilight tells her she deserved it, Cadence runs away, the end.

9454104
Bless you, your sacrifice is much appreciated.

This ended before it even got started...

Which is what should have happened to Flurry Heart tbh.

This ain’t just bad this is get its own folder bad

the idea of A Royal Secret intrigues me. but not this story. Sorry it sucks.

Motherfucker...

I don't know which author on this site is worse. You or Evictus.

9454269
Took the words right outta my mouth.

If Ebola existed in written form, this would be it.

And the description has absolutely nothing to do with the content it isn’t about trust it’s about lesbian sex that ends in someone getting their clit ripped off

Um, advice? Have you tried lithium? Because there is something seriously wrong with you.

Glorious.

Honestly, that was a ride. Good job with the shock factor!

this is clearly a trollfic so ill refrain from voting but this was horrible

Your best story yet! 10/10

My God.

I thought this guy was deluded, but he clearly needs help if he's writing crap like this at 13. Not only is marital rape no joke and everyone horribly OOC, this actively contradicts the canon timeline.

We know that Cadence became pregnant more than a year after her wedding, as the S4 opening occurs at least one year after the events of S1E1. Thus the incident couldn't have happened on her wedding night. Not to mention it was technically Chrysalis at the time.

9454269
Why not try Windlife?

9460048
Never heard of that pothole.

9460186

TThe Call: Equstria's Last Hope
Two army men are sent into a world of violence and killing by the hands of a man who took over Equestria and puppeted Luna... Will they be able to save Eqestria from doom? *DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. THANK YOU!*
Windlife · 1k words  ·  35  396 · 3.8k views

Read it and despair for the future of humanity.

Ending with punctuation of any kind would be nice.

And yes, it ends a bit abruptly.

It doesn’t have to conform to canon lore. It’s fan-fiction.

Having a slightly more accurate description would be appreciated, but the tags are at least useful in some way.
Altogether, I like the premise and its broad direction, but some of the scenes are so tone-deaf to each other (twi reading the book absentmindedly sandwiched with attentiveness) really took me out of it. Also, the fighting started too abruptly for me.
I see potential here. With some work, this could turn into a nice, intense, non-canon/alternate reality rapefic.

Login or register to comment