• Published 29th Jan 2019
  • 561 Views, 75 Comments

Shining's Force 2: The Ancient Seal - Dr Sharaz Jek



Shining Armor continues his tireless crusade to rid a dying Equestria of evil while a new enemy surfaces...

  • ...
 75
 561
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

This whole story was a wild ride (I'm hilarious) from start to finish, and it's been a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing your work! It's also nice just talking to you, to be honest. I'd love to keep talking in pm.

Also uh, is now a good time to admit I really was reading for the plot the whole time?

9530790
Thank you! Feel free to PM me anytime, I'm open to anyone. Yeah, I tend to start favoring plot over clop as I get more involved with a work!

10628918
look, if we were to assume that the wars were at the same, if not greater level, of ww2, then I think the reconstruction period would've lasted around two decades, which is what actually occurred, and since we're still partway through reconstruction, I think this is 10 years into the future.

thus a newborn would now be in their 20s and Flurry would be in her 10s, though she'd probably have her age rapidly increased already at this moment

10628925
With magic anything is possible, especially when someone like Time Turner is around! I don't feel we can compare a land of magical ponies to humans directly, although it's interesting to think about.

10628933
humans had higher technology, and it'd be easier to rebuild using technology. remember, most of the ponies are busy with controlling the sun and moon, so yeah, I think since the beginning of Shining Force 1 to Shining Force 2 we've jumped 20 years.

10628941
Difference is, ponies tend to be more united than humans, and Time Turner has tech beyond anything from that era. Plus again, magic. I'd say ponies could surpass humans but their land was in such harmony they had no reason to advance much.

10628945
yeah. you remind me of my version. LTE. The Lunars advanced so much due to the hardships and the need to advance, and the Solars went leaps into technology upon the Second Solar-Lunar War. So yeah, I can agree

10628966
Thanks, good calls on where my plots are headed! Replies will be sporadic since I'm at work, but I look forward to your commentary!

10639544
ah yes.

but like always she starts off getting roasted. how some things never change. I'll hopefully begin the project/idea soon. for fun.

Guess who finished the story!

10706483
Awesome! Favorite parts/characters?

10706521
It's pretty hard really! I think an interesting moment is when Beatrix turns into Shining Armor after they realize he's dead. And then Starlight calls her on it.

10706534
Ah yeah, liked writing that!

10706610
Armorous would probably do a better impression than Beatrix's funny one lol.

10706621
True, Beatrix is half comic relief here, it's really the sequel where I feel she comes into her own!

10706635
Yeah. So I've basically written down some basic notes for Armorous. Im still undecided whether I should do Midnight or Armorous story first. I'll see. Your OC is amazing.

finally done with this one, heh.wonder where to go next?

11211591
Thanks for reading! Beatrix Belladonna in the Labyrinth of the Minotaur would be next in the series.

Login or register to comment