• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 1,792 Views, 186 Comments

The Elements of Disharmony: A Queen's Revenge - Italibaso



The Young Six are preparing for the finals, but things quickly take a turn for the worse after a visit to the Castle of the Two Sisters

  • ...
3
 186
 1,792

15. An everlasting friendship

One by one the hippogriffs, griffins, yaks, changelings and dragons crossed the pond and entered through the front door of the School of Friendship. They joined the crowd of ponies who were all waiting patiently in the main hall.

Everywhere the creatures looked they could see party decorations hanging around at every corner. Between the two pillars at the end of the hall hung a colorful banner with the faces of Gallus, Yona, Ocellus, Sandbar, Silverstream and Smolder painted on it. The word graduation was written above their faces with the symbols of the Elements of Harmony being painted on the lower side of the banner.

Under the banner stood Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer, both of them looking proud while Gallus and his friends were standing close behind the two ponies.

''Alright, I think that's everyone.'' Starlight said to Twilight before she levitated the school's six magical artifacts from the ground in front of them.

Twilight smiled at Starlight before looking at the giant crowd, "Attention, everycreature!" She announced accidentally in her royal Canterlot voice. All of the ponies and creatures in the main hall instantly turned their attention to the purple alicorn while looking either shocked or surprised. Her voice kept echoing through the school for a few more seconds before fading away.

''I think they heard you.'' Starlight said in a joking manner while covering her ears with her hooves.

Twilight giggled nervously and got ready to give her speech.

''As you all know, a few days have passed since Equestria has overcome it's biggest crisis yet,'' Twilight began to explain, ''Only this time, it was thanks to the efforts of six amazing, strong and courageous young students that we were able to bring harmony back to Equestria. A Friendship so strong, the Tree of Harmony has deemed them worthy as six new wielders of the elements. That's why I called you all here to celebrate our victory. And as a big thank you for everything these very special students have done for us.''

Twilight and Starlight stepped out of the way until Gallus, Silverstream, Ocellus, Smolder, Yona and Sandbar were visible to the whole crowd.

''Give it up for Gallus, Silverstream, Yona, Ocellus, Smolder and Sandbar! Our new saviours of Equestria!'' Twilight said while showing a proud smile to the crowd.

As Starlight started handing the six young students their artifacts, all the ponies and creatures in the main hall erupted in applause. It got so loud that the sound of their cheering could be heard throughout every classroom inside the school.

Gallus looked around at all the cheering going on, the party decorations hanging everywhere and then back at his artifact. He slowly got lost in thought for a moment. Being called a saviour of Equestria, loved and adored by so many creatures at once. Not even in his dreams would he have imagined a day like this. And all of it was made possible thanks to a school that had been set up by seven ponies.

Gallus eventually snapped out of it and looked over at Starlight. While his friends kept on listening to the rest of Twilight's speech, the blue griffin went over to Starlight without any of them noticing.

"Hey, Counselor Starlight," Gallus said while tapping her shoulder, which got her attention.

"What is it?'' Starlight asked while raising her eyebrow.

Gallus's head reached close to Starlight's ear while placing his claw next to his mouth. He quietly whispered something into her ear. After he was done whispering, Starlight raised both of her eyebrows.

''Really?'' Starlight whispered with a surprise look, ''Wow, I never expected an idea like that from you.''

''After everything they've done for me and my friends, I think they deserve it.'' Gallus whispered back with a confident smile.

''Alright, I'll do it.'' Starlight said before she teleported away from the spot.

After she was gone, Gallus looked back at Twilight, who was still busy giving her speech to the crowd.

Smolder looked to her left to see Gallus walking over to the purple alicorn, ''What are you doing?'' She asked the blue griffin quietly.

''You'll see.'' Gallus answered while giving Smolder a wink.

''And that's why I-'' Twilight stopped mid-sentence when she felt something tapping her on the right shoulder. She looked behind her and saw Gallus standing close to her.

''What is it, Gallus?'' Twilight asked.

''Is it okay if I get to say something too?'' Gallus asked.

''Oh, sure,'' Twilight said before she turned her eyes back to the other creatures, ''It seems that Gallus has something to say as well.''

Gallus walked past Twilight, positioned himself in front of the crowd and looked at everyone in the main hall with a look of confidence on his face. He took a deep breath and got ready to give his speech.

''Before I came to this school, I used to see friendship as something that I never wanted, or even needed,'' Gallus said loud enough to be heard by everyone, "Back when I used to live on the streets of Griffonstone, I didn't see the point. I thought that any creature could just be perfectly happy on their own. That has always been the case for me ever since I was just a little griffin. That was until five very special friends of mine taught me otherwise.''

''He's talking about us.'' Silverstream whispered to her friends excitedly.

''They helped show me the importance of friendship, and why you should never underestimate it, even if you feel like you don't need it,'' Gallus continued to explain with a warm smile, ''None of that would have happened if it weren't for them.''

Twilight and her friends kept on listening with proud smiles on their faces.

''However, I think today's celebration should also be dedicated to six other ponies and a little dragon,'' Gallus said, ''Cause without them, this school wouldn't exist. And thus me and my friends probably would have never learned the true power of friendship.''

Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Spike and even Rainbow Dash already got a little teary eyed as Gallus continued on with his speech.

''So to show our appreciation for them,'' Gallus continued, ''We're gonna give these six ponies the party they deserve!''

Suddenly Discord appeared from a flash of light along with Starlight. The draconequus snapped his fingers with a confident smile on his face.

Immediately after Discord's finger snap, the banner hanging between the two pillars started changing colors and shapes for a few seconds. When it stopped, the faces of the six young students were gone and instead were replaced by Twilight, Spike and their friends, with Fluttershy's face being in the center.

''Give it up for Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and of course Spike!'' Gallus shouted happily, ''The true heroes of Equestria!''

Twilight and her friends all looked suprised as everyone in the crowd erupted in the loudest applause they had ever heard. It forced some of the creatures in the crowd to cover their ears a bit.

''Hooray for us! Woohoo!!'' Pinkie Pie shouted excitedly.

The pink party pony pulled an extra large party cannon out of her puffy mane and fired multiple shots of colored confetti everywhere until the entire main hall was littered with it. Some of the confetti landed on Fluttershy's nose, causing her to let out a cute little sneeze.

''Gesundhoof.'' Applejack said to Fluttershy playfully before giving the yellow pegasus a little wink.

Twilight looked over at Gallus with a warm smile on her face as tears were already rolling down her cheeks. She slowly walked up to the positive looking blue griffin.

''Gallus,'' Twilight said in a soft voice, ''...I don't know what to say.'' Pinkie Pie came over to her and handed her a small purple handkerchief. Twilight playfully rolled her eyes at her. She grabbed the handkerchief with her magic and used it to dry her eyes.

''You're welcome, Twilight.'' Gallus said with a confident smile.

''Gallus!''

The blue griffin widened his eyes as he recognize the familiar rough voice coming from behind him instantly. Gallus nervously turned his head around to see an old, grumpy looking griffin, who was mostly covered in some of the party strings from Pinkie's party cannon. Gallus made his way down the steps and walked to the grumpy griffin. His friends looked at each other for a second before following him.

Gallus stopped in front of the grumpy looking griffin and sighed while looking disappointed.

''Hi, Grampa Gruff.'' Gallus said unenthusiastically.

''Who?'' Smolder asked.

''He's the one who looks out for me in Griffonstone.'' Gallus answered her.

''Gallus.'' Grampa Gruff said as he stared at the blue griffin for a few seconds before extending his claw to him.

Gallus looked puzzled for a bit at Grampa Gruff's extended claw, but eventually reached out. Grampa Gruff grabbed his claw and shook it while giving him a proud smile.

''Congratulations, sonny.'' Grampa Gruff said.

Gallus looked dumbfounded, ''Say what?''

''I send you to this school to give you a place to stay,'' Grampa Gruff explained, ''And to do something about that attitude of yours, but you becoming a hero is the last thing I'd expect from you. Well done.''

Gallus smiled while looking a bit surprised, ''Wow. Well uh, thank you.''

''Sandbar!'' Sandbar heard a female voice calling from the crowd.

''Mom?'' Sandbar said when turned his attention to the crowd of ponies.

A yellow mare with a short pink mane came out from the crowd. Next to her was a light green stallion with a dreadlock mane, who was carrying a little green foal in his arm. The yellow mare walked over to Sandbar and embrace the young pony into a hug.

''Congratulations, my dear son.'' The yellow mare said with a motherly tone in her voice.

"And nice cloak you got there." The light green stallion said in a calm tone. The foal in his arms giggled excitedly and waved her little limbs around.

Silverstream giggled, ''I suppose these your parents?'' She asked happily.

''That's right,'' Sandbar said while standing next to the yellow mare, ''This is my mom, High Tide. And that's my father, Sea Foam. And that foal is my little sister, Coral Currents.''

''Nice to meet you all.'' Smolder said while giving them a thumbs up.

''So these are the friends you've been telling us about?'' High Tide asked while taking her time to examine the five creatures.

Sandbar nodded, ''And they're not just any friends, they are the best friends anypony could ever wish for.''

''Such a variety of many different creatures, and yet you all are the best of friends,'' Sea Foam said, ''That sure is something you don't see everyday.''

Thorax emerged from the crowd and walked over to Ocellus.

''I knew you would make the changelings proud, Ocellus,'' Thorax said, giving the little blue changeling a warm smile while gently petting her head, ''Maybe one day you could become our new leader.''

Ocellus widened her eyes, ''Really?''

''Well, I said maybe,'' Thorax said Ocellus when he noticed the unsure look on her face, ''Let's talk about it back home, okay?''

Ocellus giggled with a shy smile, ''Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet.''

''We're all so proud of you, sweetie.'' Silverstream looked to where she heard her mom's voice coming from. She immediately recognized the light yellow hippogriff coming over to her with a proud smile on her face. Next to her were two other hippogriffs. One was a tall light blue hippogriff while the other was a small white hippogriff.

''Mom! Dad! Terramar!'' Silverstream said excitedly. She rushed over to them and gave them all a big hug.

''Congratulations, sis!'' Terramar said as he hugged Silverstream back.

"Is this your family?" Gallus asked happily.

Silverstream nodded excitedly, "This is my mom, Ocean Flow.'' She said while pointing at the yellow hippogriff.

''Oh, so these must be your friends you've been telling us about,'' Ocean Flow said while looking at all of Silverstream's friends, ''Awww, aren't you all just adorable?!''

Smolder blushed a little with widened eyes, ''Um, thanks....I think.'' She said while smiling awkwardly.

''Greetings, young creatures,'' The light blue hippogriff said with an optimistic smile, ''I'm Sky Beak. Pleased to meet you all!''

''And I'm her brother, Terramar." The small white hippogriff said.

"You got quite the family, don't you?" Gallus asked Silverstream.

Silverstream giggled, ''You could say that again.''

''Just wait until Queen Novo hears about this, honey!'' Sky Beak said to Ocean Flow with an excited smile, ''Our little Silverstream, heroine of Equestria! She's never gonna believe it.''

''You're gonna have quite the story to tell back home, sweetie.'' Ocean Flow said to Silverstream, who responded to her with an endearing smile.

Prince Rutherford made his way out of the crowd and walked over to Yona.

''Prince Rutherford hereby declare Yona best yak of Yakyakistan.'' Prince Rutherford said to the small yak with a big smile on his mouth.

Yona gave Rutherford a cheerful smile, ''Yona appreciate it. But Yona only best cause Yona learn things from best friends. So Prince Rutherford and other yaks need to respect way other creatures do things.''

''Prince Rutherford not understand.'' Prince Rutherford said while rubbing his hoof on the right side of his head.

''Yona love yak culture,'' Yona explained, ''But that not mean Yona only have to like yak culture. Yona like and appreciate all other creatures's cultures in different ways. And Yona have friends from different cultures. And they helped Yona save Equestria. And even if most yaks only like yak culture, that not mean yaks have to dislike other creatures's cultures.''

Prince Rutherford rubbed his chin as he tried to process what Yona had just said.

''Yona make good point,'' Prince Rutherford said while giving the small yak a smile, ''From today, Yaks show respect to other creatures, and not just ponies and yaks.'' Yona showed an eager smile and hugged Prince Rutherford's leg.

''Well, look at you, Smolder,'' A tall, light blue dragon said. She carried a scepter with her as she flew out of the crowd, ''I always knew you were brave, but never to this extend.''

''Hehehe. Oh well, what can I say?'' Smolder said with a confident smile while crossing her arms.

"I bet even your brother will be impressed when he hears about this," The light blue dragon remarked, "And that's saying alot."

"Thanks, Lord Ember." Smolder responded.

''Alright, everyone!'' Pinkie Pie suddenly said before putting on her heart-shaped, party glasses, ''I say that it's time for a PARTY!!''

Discord showed a cocky smile on his face, ''I got you covered.'' He said before snapping his fingers.

Suddenly a white unicorn wearing glasses appeared under the giant banner. She had a DJ set placed in front of her while having two giant soundboxes standing behind her. Next to the white unicorn was an elegant looking grey mare with a big violin in her arms.

''Come on, DJ Pon 3 and Octavia! Let's get this party rocking and rolling, dude!'' Pinkie Pie shouted, trying to sound as cool as possible.

DJ Pon 3 turned on the DJ equipment and together with Octavia they started playing a very familiar tune. All the ponies and creatures soon started grooving and dancing with each other to the loud music. Yaks were stamping on the ground while ponies and other creatures were happily bopping along to the music.


The sound of the train whistle could be heard throughout most of Ponyville. Twilight and her friends led all the students from the School of Friendship to the train station, where Gallus, Silverstream, Yona, Smolder and Ocellus were waiting for them. The rest of Ponyville had also gathered around to see the six young creatures about to board the train.

Inside the giant crowd of ponies, Sandbar watched happily as his friends smiled and waved at everypony. Just as he saw the door of the train wagon opening, he felt somepony tapping him on his right shoulder. He looked behind him to see Twilight Sparkle. She smiled at Sandbar while carrying a small, square shaped blue present wrapped in a red ribbon in her right arm.

Meanwhile, Gallus and his friends heard the train's whistle going off once again.

''All aboard!'' The pony conductor shouted while peeking his head out of the open window.

Gallus took a deep breath, ''Well, this is it.'' His friends looked back at the crowd of ponies one more time before entering the train wagon close to them.

Right after they had entered, Sandbar, who was carrying two saddle bags on his back, quickly ran up to the station and entered the same wagon as his friends just in time before the door closed behind him.

Twilight, her friends and everypony else watched the train slowly leave Ponyville.

Applejack sighed, ''I'm really gonna miss 'em.'' She said with a genuine smile.

''Me too,'' Rainbow Dash added, ''It'll be a long time before I meet another dragon as awesome as Smolder.''

''I hope that more creatures will come to our school now.'' Fluttershy said to her friends with a hopeful smile.

''I'm sure they will, Fluttershy.'' Twilight said.

Pinkie Pie was already sniffing overdramatically with tears in her eyes as she saw the train leaving the station. She grabbed a tissue box out of her poofy mane and handed a pack of tissues to each one of her friends, who gave the pink pony a playful eyeroll.

The train whistle went off one more time as the wheels of the train started spinning faster and faster with each passing second. A few of the windows of the train close to the front wagon opened. A second later, Smolder and her friends peeked the upper halves of their bodies out of the open windows and started waving goodbye to everypony. All of Ponyville waved back while shouting goodbye to the young creatures.

Smolder and her friends soon noticed Big Mac and Sugar Belle standing amongst the other ponies.

''Thanks for everything!'' Sugar Belle shouted happily while waving.

''Eeyup!'' Big Mac said before giving Sugar Belle a kiss on the cheek, causing her to blush.

''You're welcome!'' Smolder and her friends all shouted to the two ponies at the same time.

Smolder, Yona, Gallus, Silverstream and Ocellus continued waving until everypony was almost completely out of sight. Once the train had left Ponyville, Smolder and her friends sat back down on their train bench and closed the windows.

Smolder sighed, ''I can't believe it's already over. It feels like only a few weeks ago since we all first met each other.''

''I can't believe it either,'' Ocellus said, ''It's really too bad. Getting to learn so much about Friendship, about other creatures and the history of Equestria. I'm really gonna miss it.''

''But look on the bright side,'' Silverstream said before looking that the amulet around her neck, ''At least now we own these legendary magical artifacts!''

''Uh huh!'' Yona said while nodding happily with Yksler's helmet on, ''Yona think School of Friendship best school ever! And Yona can't wait to tell all of Yakyakistan!''

''I can't wait to see the griffins reactions when they see me wearing this.'' Gallus said in a joking manner while admiring his artifact.

''Hey, guys!'' Gallus and his friends all heard Sandbar's voice coming from the back of their wagon. They looked over to the back door of the wagon in suprise and saw their young pony friend coming their way while carrying two saddle bags on his back.

''Sandbar?!'' Yona said happily.

''When did you get on the train?'' Gallus asked.

''I stepped on at the last minute.'' Sandbar answered casually as he took a seat next to Yona.

''Why?'' Ocellus asked.

''I just wanted to travel with you one more time, you know,'' Sandbar answered, ''Since it could be a long time before we'll get to see each other again.''

Yona giggled happily as she gave Sandbar a tight hug, ''Yona always happy to be with Sandbar!''

Sandbar gave a hug back to the excited yak. He placed his saddles bags next to him on the train bench after Yona stopped hugging him.

''And Sandbar always happy to be with best friends.'' Sandbar said, trying to imitate Yona in a joking manner. He gave a quick wink to Yona, who responded to him with a shy blush.

''What's in those saddle bags?'' Silverstream asked curiously.

''I'll show you later,'' Sandbar said, sounding slighty nervous after glancing at his saddle bag for a second, ''Let's talk about something else in the meantime.''

''Like what?'' Gallus asked him.

Sandbar had thought for a few seconds before answering, ''Well, there's still one thing I don't fully understand.''

''And what's that?'' Ocellus asked curiously.

''How did we get the power of the Elements of Harmony in the first place?'' Sandbar asked.

''Good question.'' Smolder said while rubbing her chin.

''If I had to guess, it could have been given to us when the Tree of Harmony saved us from getting sucked into that giant vortex,'' Ocellus explained, ''Back when we stopped Cozy Glow from taking over the school.''

''That would make a lot of sense,'' Gallus said, ''After all, we were glowing in the same colors as the elements.''

''That's right.'' Ocellus said.

''I can't wait to see the looks on the dragons faces when I tell them about me being an Element of Harmony,'' Smolder said with a confident smile, ''They're all gonna be so jealous.''

Silverstream looked over to Gallus, who was sighing to himself before silently staring out the window next to him.

''Gally?'' Silverstream said as she placed her claw on Gallus's shoulder.

''Huh?'' Gallus said before turning his attention to Silverstream.

''Something wrong?'' Silverstream asked. Her friends all looked curiously at the blue griffin.

''Oh, yeah I'm fine'' Gallus quickly answered, ''I was just thinking about something.''

''About what?'' Smolder asked without a second thought, ''And tell us the truth this time, okay?''

''Hey. easy, Smolder,'' Sandbar quickly said when noticing Gallus's slightly somber expression, ''He doesn't have to tell us if it's-''

''No, it's alright,'' Gallus said, ''Look, It's just that....I wasn't always the nicest griffin.''

''What Gallus mean?'' Yona asked while looking concerned.

Gallus took a deep breath, ''When I was young, I spend most of my life on the streets of Griffonstone....on my own,'' He began to explain calmly, ''I would always steal food from other griffins and even trick them into doing what I wanted sometimes. And considering how Griffonstone used to be before Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie came along, none of the griffins were exactly very fond of me because of it.''

''But what about Grampa Gruff?'' Sandbar asked, ''Isn't he the one looking out for you?''

''He is,'' Gallus answered while looking disappointed, ''But he only did that after I caused too much trouble in Griffonstone. That's when he decided to take me in, but only so he could 'keep me in check' as he put it.''

Silverstream placed her arm around Gallus's waist and pulled herself closer to him, ''But that's all in the past now, right?'' She said to him with an optimistic smile.

''Silverstream right!'' Yona said happily, ''Yona not care who Gallus was, Yona care about who Gallus IS!''

''I agree,'' Sandbar said, ''No one starts out perfect, and no one can ever become perfect. But you can always become a great pony, or creature in your case.''

''I couldn't have said it better myself.'' Smolder remarked.

''Thanks, everyone.'' Gallus said with a reassuring smile.

''By the way, Gallus,'' Ocellus said, ''I hope you don't mind me asking this, but how come you don't have a family?''

''.....I don't know,'' Gallus answered reluctantly, ''All I can remember was crawling out of a basket and finding myself in Griffonstone when I was just a baby.''

''Oh,'' Silverstream said with a sad look, ''....So you never found out who your real parents were?''

''No,'' Gallus asnwered, ''But it's alright. Like you said, that's all in the past now.''

''Now that's what I like to hear.'' Smolder said with a confident smile.

Gallus smiled, ''And when I get home, I'm gonna show them that I've changed. And I will share what I've learned from all of you to every griffin in Griffonstone.''

''So you're not upset about it anymore?'' Ocellus asked, still sounding a little worried.

''Not really,'' Gallus said while showing his friends a genuine smile, ''Maybe some day I'll find out what really happened. But right now.....I already know who my real family is.''

His friends all responded with endearing smiles, got up from their train bench and gave Gallus a tight, long lasting group hug. A small tear ran down Gallus's cheek before he hugged his friends back.

Suddenly they heard the sound of the train whistle coming from outside. Gallus and his friends moved over to the window and looked through it to see a giant grey tree, located at the peak on the right side of a tall mountain.

''That's Griffonstone,'' Gallus said before looking back at his friends, ''I guess this is it then, huh?'' He got up from his bench and stepped down on the ground.

''Goodbye, Gallus.'' Silverstream said with a genuine smile.

''Yona wish Gallus best of luck.'' Yona added.

Gallus smiled at his friends, sighed and walked away as his friends watched him leave the wagon.

Sandbar widened his eyes and gasped when he took another look at his saddle bags, ''Oh no!'' He quickly stuck his hoof inside one of the saddle bags and revealed a small, square shaped blue present wrapped in a red ribbon.

''What's wrong?!'' Ocellus asked while looking surprised.

''And what is that?'' Silverstream asked while pointing at the present.

''Twilight's present, I forgot to give it to him!'' Sandbar said in a panicky tone.

The young pony jumped off from the bench and headed towards the back of the wagon. The rest looked at each other for a second before following him. The rest of the ponies inside the wagons watched in confusion as the five creatures ran past them.

While his friends made their way through the wagons of the train, Gallus had already walked out of the train and stepped onto the wooden boards of the station. Just as the blue griffin was about to walk down the small steps on the left, he heard the sound of multiple footsteps hitting the wooden floor of the train station coming from behind him. Gallus turned around to see his friends stepping out of the train. He quickly noticed Sandbar carrying a small blue present with him.

''What are you doing here?'' Gallus asked curiously before pointing at the small present in Sandbar's arm, ''And what is that?''

''It's for you.'' Ocellus answered with a happy smile.

''For me?'' Gallus said with a surprised tone in his voice. He watched Sandbar walking over to him before handing him the blue present.

''Twilight told me to give this to you,'' Sandbar explained, ''She said you deserved it.''

''Go on, open it!'' Silverstream said with an excited smile. The others all began to stand around the blue griffin, eagerly awaiting to see what was inside the present.

Gallus didn't wait another second and untied the small ribbon around the present. He then removed the blue wrapping paper to reveal a small, plain cardboard box. When he opened the lid of the small box, he saw a group photo of himself, his friends and the rest of the School of Friendship laying inside it. He quickly recognized it as the same photo that was taken on their first real day of school together.

As Gallus looked at the photo, a big, genuine smile appeared on his face as he felt his eyes getting a bit watery.

''Twilight told me to keep it a surprise until the last minute.'' Sandbar explained while he and his friends all smiled cheerfully.

Gallus went over to his friends and embraced them all into another long hug.

''Thank you all, for everything.'' Gallus said while tears were still in his eyes. Eventually they stopped hugging each other when they heard the train whistle go off once again. Gallus held onto the photo with his right wing and wiped the tears from his eyes.

''Well, there's our signal.'' Smolder said to her friends. They all looked at Gallus one more time after opening the door of the wagon behind them.

''Goodbye, Gallus.'' Yona said while smiling warmly.

''We'll miss you.'' Sandbar said.

''I know,'' Gallus said back with a friendly smile, ''And I'll miss you too.''

Silverstream slowly walked over to Gallus, ''Will I ever see you again?'' She asked with a shy smile.

''Of course you will,'' Gallus answered, still having the same friendly smile on his face, ''Whenever I'll get the chance, I'll come visit you.''

''To Mount Aris?'' Silverstream asked, ''But that's a very long journey.''

''I know that,'' Gallus replied, ''But If it means that I'll get to see you again, then I think the journey is more than worth it.''

Silverstream responded with a warm smile as a light blush appeared on her face. She reached her head towards Gallus's and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. Gallus's eyes widened as a red blush appeared on his face as well.

''Uh, thanks.'' Gallus said, sounding unsure on how to respond while showing a slightly awkward smile.

Gallus's friends all playfully giggled and chuckled at him. The blue griffin watched his friends stepping aboard the train once more. They gave him one last heartwarming smile before closing the door of the wagon.

Gallus heard the train whistle go off one last time and soon the train started moving forward, going faster and faster with each passing second. Gallus followed alongside the train. He walked down the steps of the station while looking through the windows, hoping to see his friends in there one last time. He heard a few of the windows sliding open a few wagons away from him. He looked to where the open windows were and saw his friends all peeking their heads out while smiling and waving at him.

The blue griffin waved back at his friends with a genuine smile on his face. He kept on watching until the train and his friends were almost out of sight. The train and his friends eventually disappeared between the mountains in the distance.

Gallus grabbed the photo from under his wing and gave it another look. While watching the happy smiles of him and his friends, Gallus finally came to a realization. For the first time since spending his first Heart's Warming Eve at the School of Friendship, he felt something truly magical going through him. And he finally understood what that magic was.

It was the magic......of friendship.

THE END

Author's Note:

Wow, I can't believe it. I actually did it. I FINALLY managed to finish my first story ever! I am really happy right now and I wanna thank everyone who took their time to read my story. I hope y'all enjoyed it. Have a great day! ^^

Comments ( 29 )

Silverstream responded with a warm smile as a light blush appeared on her face. She reached her head towards Gallus's and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. Gallus's eyes widened as a light blush appeared on his face as well.

Awwww so cute and yeah I ship them so much 😍

Oh man what a story man so anyway Twilight and the others are holding a ceremony for the young six of their accomplishments to saving the world from Queen Chrysalis and that speech that Gallus made kind of reminds me what while I said back in season 1 which that was pretty sweet and how much he cares about them so much and even they have a ceremony for the Mane 6 as well including Spike and Starlight as well and having their families and their Guardians to congratulated them few days later the young 6 are preparing to leave to go home which is sad to see them go but maybe someday they will come back to Ponyville one of these days so the head back to their homes and it looks like sandbar is riding along with them so he can hang out with them one last time before heading back home as well while they were talking about they finally made it to GriffinStone before he leaves Sandbar gave him a present and it's the picture of their first day of the school and even get a kiss from silverstream which that is so sweet and what's that they all went back home and gallus he finally realize he was feeling and it was the magic of friendship and someday they will meet again

wow as I said before this was a really good story right up to the end pretty emotional roller coaster and one heck of a Thrill Ride keep up the good work dude

In a small area where remnants of Chrysalis' Fortress hidden from the citizens of Canterlot, a thin line of dark magic appear as it gather to form a portal of Dark Magic. Two glowing red eyes appear as a shadow of a Ram with large horns grew on the side of the mountain. "EVIL LAUGHING!!!"

Sorry about that Italibaso, but I was making my own Cliffhanger of a possibility of a dark outcome to that happy ending.😈

Comment posted by Italibaso deleted Mar 14th, 2021

10721210
I'm really glad you enjoyed it. And yeah, it was quite an emotional roller coaster ride. I'm still glad I was able to finish it and I'm very happy with how it turned out :twilightsmile:

By the way, I really like the song you chose. It fits the ending very well 😊

10721248
Lol, that's okay. 😂 But still, I have to admit that would make for a really interesting cliffhanger

10721916
Thanks my original idea for that other song was see you again by wiz khalifa and charlie puth but then suddenly there was an idea when I saw the ending I chose that song from the Pokemon movie Lucario and the Mysterious of Mew and yeah for your first story it was really good and it would have been perfect for an episode in the show

DJ Pon 3 turned on the DJ equipment and together with Octavia they started playing a very familiar tune. All the ponies and creatures soon started grooving and dancing with each other to the loud music. Yaks were stamping on the ground while ponies were happily bopping to the music.

''I hope that more creatures will come to our school now.'' Fluttershy said to her friends with a hopeful smile.

Oh trust me Fluttershy there will be more creature in the future 😊 like the Kirins the Buffaloes the Crystal ponies the zebra the diamond dogs and the cat people and the parrot and the deer

10721957
Interesting. But I think you chose the correct song 👍

And Yeah, I tried to make this story as if it could be a real MLP episode. And it looks like I succeeded. ^^

10721958
Oh, I really like the second song 😄

10721984
Yeah when those two showed up I was like heck yeah and I was thinking about those song those two are awesome together and the second one yeah I remember hearing about it and there was a fan made animated of it with that song

10721248
Ohh that is a very interesting twist there and not only that bringing the other two villains from the dead king Sombra and the Storm King
10721918
and it would be an interesting if you ever decided to make a sequel or what but hey that's your decision 😊 this was a great story

10722000
I'll wait and see if I ever decide to do a sequel, but thank you two for giving me the idea ^^

10722031
No problem and hey whatever makes you feel comfortable what to do just take your time 😊

10722044
Thanks, mate 😊

10722000
10722031
Thank you for your honesty. I came up with the idea while I was binge watching some old cartoons online and re-watch a Danny Phantom a hour special episode where Danny becomes the most evil ghost in the future after losing his friends and family. The ending showed Dark Danny trying to escape the Fenton Thermos bringing a cliffhanger. So when The Young 6 and Old Pillars removed the corrupted magic in the Mane 6 believing it was destroyed when in fact, it was lingering back to Chrysalis' Fortress, completely oblivious to everyone because they're all too happy that peace has return to Equestria and being together with their friends and family (A major flaw of Harmony if you ask me). I thought it would be possible that corrupted magic from the Elements of Harmony should do one last act of evil miracle by creating a portal to summon Equestria's Ultimate Villain; The real Grogar. The reason of that act is since that magic did corrupted the Mane 6 and those 6 are known to create sudden miracles, it would make sense for that corrupted magic to gain their possible miracles AKA luck.

10722773
Hmmmm, that's very interesting

''Well, look at you Smolder,'' A tall, light blue dragon named Ember said as she flew out of the crowd, ''I knew you were cool, but never to this extend.''

''Hehehe. Oh well, what can I say?'' Smolder said with a confident smile while crossing her arms.

I'm surprised that garble did not show up to see smolder

10740951
Oh, that's right. I guess he just didn't wanna see the mane six again, because he still dislikes them in the time that this story takes place in. But I'm sure he's still proud of Smolder for saving Equestria

10741199
Oh yeah you said it was during the season 8 and he still have a big grudge against them specially Spike

10931683
Oopsie, my mistake. I'll go fix that XD

I don't know why, but I feel sorry for the Chrysalis. 🙁😞

11370344
I can understand that. A part of me still thinks that maybe she could have been reformed in some way.

I'd like you to do an alternate ending to this story someday. My point is to show the future of the chrysalis or give it a second chance.🦋🦋

11373316
Interesting idea. But I'll have to see if I ever get to it in the future, I'm not sure

11373414
I don't want to rush or push, but will you ever do the alternate ending with Chrysalis that I asked you to do a long time ago? Please??😢🙏

11708134
I don't have interest in doing that anymore, sorry. But you're allowed to make your own alternate ending if you want to.

Login or register to comment