• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 1,792 Views, 186 Comments

The Elements of Disharmony: A Queen's Revenge - Italibaso



The Young Six are preparing for the finals, but things quickly take a turn for the worse after a visit to the Castle of the Two Sisters

  • ...
3
 186
 1,792

14. The final showdown

Starlight and Chrysalis emerged from a giant flash of blue light and ended up in what seemed like a dark, greyish wasteland. A strong wind blew over the field, all the trees were barren and there was not a single piece of grass to be seen on the ground. Chrysalis fell on the solid, earthy ground while Starlight flew a few meters away from her before hitting the ground as well. Both of them quickly got back up before turning their attention to each other.

Chrysalis looked at the desolated wasteland around her, "Where are we?!" She asked Starlight with an angry and confused look.

''In Equestria,'' Starlight answered with a serious look as her mane kept flowing in the wind, ''Or at least, what's left of it.''

"Did you teleport us to the future?" Chrysalis asked.

Starlight shook her head, "No. What you're seeing right here is the present."

''Why did you bring us here?!'' Chrysalis asked, still looking confused and angry.

''To show you what your actions have done to Equestria,'' Starlight answered in a desperate tone, ''Chrysalis, listen to me! You don't have to do this! And if we don't stop this, then-''

''SILENCE!!" Chrysalis shouted agressively, ''You took everything away from me! And for the last two years I've done everything I can to get it back! And now that I finally have, I'm not gonna let you take it away from me ever again!''

Chrysalis used her magic to summon a series of pillars made out of green flames from the ground around her and launced them into the air. They flames collided with each other, turned around into a spiral and formed into a giant ball of destructive green fire that launched itself down towards Starlight.

Starlight widened her eyes in shock for a second before teleporting away from the spot. The giant, green fire ball hit the ground where she once stood and caused a big, firey explosion. The green fire spread itself across the wasteland and all the barren trees that got caught up in the fire burned to ash.

Chrysalis looked surprised and quickly protected herself from the oncoming fire by surrounding herself with a green magic barrier, which was able to resist the green fire with ease.

Starlight appeared a few meters away behind Chrysalis and saw the huge wave of green fire coming her way. She quickly encase herself inside a giant, light blue crystal, protecting herself from the green fire that consumed the entire crystal.

The magical sphere around Chrysalis disappeared as soon as the spreading of the green fire had stopped. She giggled sinisterly and looked to the giant hole in the ground where she aimed her fire ball. Her evil smile soon got replaced by a look of surprise when the body of Starlight Glimmer was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly she heard what sounded like a crystal shattering in pieces. She turned around and saw Starlight Glimmer standing a few meters away from her, completely unharmed with a serious look on her face.

''This is your last warning, Chrysalis!'' Starlight said while charging up her horn with magic, ''Stop this now or else I'll have no choice but to fight you!''

Chrysalis let out a maniacal laugh, ''Let's see how long you'll be able to keep up with the latter option, shall we?!'' She said with a psychotic smile on her face. She charged at Starlight while surrounding herself with green magic.

Starlight took a deep breath and charged at the incoming Chrysalis as she too surrounded herself with her own light blue magic. The two magical forces clashed with each other and caused another big explosion to appear on the wasteland.


Yona smashed her forehead against the wooden door of the castle with all her might, causing a small part of the door to shatter into tiny wooden pieces. Yona and her friends exited the castle through the small opening.

They quickly saw that every corner of the Fortress had turned into a chaotic battlefield between the changelings and the pony guards, who were fighting each other on the walls and in the air.

''Does anyone know where the Pillars are now?!'' Gallus asked his friends.

''We saw them teleport away right before Twilight and her friends could hit them with the Elements of Disharmony,'' Ocellus explained, ''But we have no idea where they went, they could be anywhere right now.''

''The Pillars would never just run away at a time like this,'' Sandbar said, ''They're probably still in Canterlot somewhere.''

''Then let's go find them!'' Smolder said determinedly. She and her friends quickly ran down the stairs.

A small group consisting of at least twelve fully armored changelings took notice of the six creatures walking across the square in front of the castle. Together they all quickly rushed down towards the six creatures while green magic surrounded them.

Before Gallus and his friends could walk further into the fortress, a group of changelings landed in front of them while the green magic that surrounded them left small holes where they landed. The changelings all stared at them intimidatingly with their green glowing eyes and blocked their way.

''Oh o.'' Silverstream said. She looked scared as the opposing changelings slowly approached them, forcing herself and her friends to back away.

''Anyone got a plan?'' Gallus asked as he kept his eyes on the changelings walking towards them.

''I don't know,'' Ocellus answered nervously, ''There's too many of them.''

Eventually they were all backed into a corner under the stairs of the castle.

''Then I guess we're just gonna have to do this the hard way.'' Smolder said as she stood her ground while cracking her knuckles.

''Smolder,'' Ocellus said worriedly, ''They're still my family, remember?''

''I know,'' Smolder answered, ''But what other choice do we have?''

While the others kept their attention on the opposing changelings, Sandbar looked back and noticed that another changeling had snuck up on Yona. Sandbar quickly ran over to her.

''Yona, look out!'' Sandbar shouted as the changeling got ready to pounce at Yona.

Sandbar quickly launched himself behind Yona right at the moment the changeling pounced at the small yak. The armored creature and Sandbar both crashed into each other. Yona and her friends watched in surprise as their young pony friend flew over them. Sandbar let out a shriek of pain as he hit the ground along with the changeling.

Yona looked back at the group of changelings in front of them and stared at them with rage filled in her eyes. Soon she started breathing heavily while smoke came through her nostrils.

''No creature gets away with hurting Yona friends.'' Yona said in quiet, yet angry voice.

''And what are you gonna do about it, fat one?!'' One of the changelings remarked in a distorted voice.

Yona's friends all widened their eyes and gasped.

''What changeling call Yona?'' Yona asked in a cold voice with an intimidating look.

''You heard me, fat one.'' The changeling said again.

''WHAT CHANGELING CALL YONA?!"' Yona asked out loud with a furious look.

''I'm not gonna repeat mysel-''

The changeling's sentence got interrupted when Yona stood up on her two legs and smashed her hooves against her chest while roaring out loud. Her roaring got so loud that it echoed throughout the whole fortress.

Yona aggressively stomped her hooves back on the ground, creating a mini earthquake around her. She rushed at the scared looking group of changelings at full speed and aimed her two horns at them while letting out her battle cry. The group of changelings all began to back away with looks of fear and shock on their faces before Yona smashed through them.

Gallus and the others were all speechless and watched how Yona ran through the group of changelings. Most of them flew off in many directions one by one, all while sounds of armor breaking violently could be heard everytime Yona smashed into an armored changeling.

Yona eventually stopped running when she noticed that there weren't any more armored changelings left. Her friends all looked flabbergasted when they saw the many changelings laying unconscious on the ground with many cracks visible on their armor.

Yona calmed herself down and quickly ran over to Sandbar, who didn't seem to have any serious injuries on his body as he stood up on his legs.

''Sandbar okay?'' Yona asked worriedly as she helped the young pony stand up.

''Don't worry, I'm fine,'' Sandbar said reassuringly while rubbing the side of his head, ''It's just a small boo boo, nothing more.''

They both looked behind them to see Smolder, Gallus, Silverstream and Ocellus walking towards them with looks of amazement.

Yona showed a nervous smile, ''Sorry. Yaks not like being called fat.''

''No kidding.'' Gallus said, still a little in shock at what he just witnessed.

''That was incredible, Yona!'' Smolder said while looking amazed.

''You totally just wiped the floor with them!'' Silverstream said in excitedly.

''Good thing they all wear armor,'' Ocellus said worriedly, ''Otherwise that could have seriously hurt them.''

''Yona sorry.'' Yona responded.

''It's alright, you did it to protect us.'' Ocellus reassured her.

''Let's go find Starswirl and the other Pillars.'' Sandbar said.

''There he is!'' Gallus said while pointing into the fortress.

Gallus's friends all looked to where he was pointing to see Starswirl a few meters further into the fortress. Close to the old wizard they also saw Twilight Sparkle, who kept firing multiple purple lasers at him. Starswirl blocked them all with ease using his own magic.

''Come on!'' Smolder said before flying over to the two fighting ponies. Her friends all quickly followed her.

''Starswirl!'' Sandbar shouted before he and his friends reached the old wizard.

Starswirl looked behind him to see who called his name. He widened his eyes when he caught sight of the six creatures and quickly created a magical white barrier around them. Twilight kept on shooting more purple lasers at the barrier.

''What are you all doing here?!'' Starswirl asked while trying his best to keep the barrier up, ''I thought Starlight told you to stay in the cave!''

''No time to explain!'' Gallus said, "Where are the other Pillars?!''

''We split ourselves up to get Twilight and her friends away from each other,'' Starswirl answered, ''It was the only way to prevent them from using the Elements of Disharmony against us again!'

''We have to get them back together!'' Silverstream said determinedly.

''Didn't you just hear what I-''

''Starswirl, listen,'' Gallus said, interrupting Starswirl's sentence, ''We might know a way to restore the Elements of Harmony back to normal!''

''You do?!'' Starswirl asked with a surprised look, ''Then by all means, let's hear it!'

''The magic of the Elements of Harmony is inside us,'' Ocellus explained, ''If we can combine that magic along with yours and from the other Pillars, maybe that will be enough to save Twilight and her friends!''

''How did you-'' Starswirl's sentence got interrupted and shrieked in pain when he felt a more powerful magic than before hitting the barrier, ''Nevermind. Do what you have to do! I will hold off Twilight!''

''We'll meet back at the square in front of the castle when we find them!'' Gallus said.

''Understood!'' Starswirl said as the barrier around them kept flickering, ''My magic won't hold much longer, prepare yourselves!''

After taking a few more hits from Twilight's magic, the white barrier around them disappeared completely.

Gallus and his friends didn't waste any time and immediately headed further into the fortress. Twilight took notice of their escape and fired a magic blast at them. Starswirl quickly used his own magic to make a glowing portal appear in front of Twilight's magic blast. The magic went right through the portal before disappearing immediately after. Twilight gave Starswirl an angry look and fired another magic blast at him, which Starswirl was quickly able to block thanks to a magical force field that appeared around him thanks to his own magic.


Starlight closed her eyes and summoned a magic white line from her horn that formed into a giant circle around Chrysalis. The magical line turned into multiple little white orbs that quickly changed into duplicates of Starlight that surrounded Chrysalis.

All of the Starlight duplicates shot magic from their horns and onto Chrysalis at the same time. The tall changeling quickly summoned a green magical barrier from the ground that blocked all the incoming beams. The Starlight duplicates kept firing their magic on the barrier until it eventually grew larger and expanded itself over the wasteland, pushing back all of Starlight's magic.

The real Starlight quickly encased herself inside another light blue crystal to protect herself Chrysalis's expanding magic barrier, which hit all of her duplicates and made them disappear into thin air. Starlight broke out of the crystal after the green wave of magic was gone.

''Not bad,'' Chryaslis said with a psychotic smile, ''But let's see how you will try and stop this!''

Chrysalis charged up her horn for what seemed like a good ten seconds. Starlight stood her ground and prepared herself for what she was about to do. Chrysalis then quickly aimed her horn in Starlight's direction. Within a second she fired a green magic blast at the unicorn, which looked five times bigger than any of the ones she fired before. The blast consumed and destroyed everything in it's path.

Starlight took a quick glance behind her. She widened her eyes when she realized that the blast would be heading straight towards the mountain where the fortress was if she were to dodge it. Starlight quickly looked back in front of her, manipulated the strong wind on the wasteland with powerful magic and used it to steer the gigantic blast towards another big mountain in the distance. Starlight watched how the blast caused a big explosion that destroyed the entire mountain within seconds.

One loud scream caused Starlight to quickly look back in front of her again, where she was met with an angry looking Chrysalis flying towards her with a magical blade coming from her horn.

A magical blade appeared out of Starlight's horn as well right before Chrysalis reached her. Both of their magical blades clashed against each other. Chrysalis kept slashing her blade away at Starlight, who kept blocking each and every single one of her moves until eventually their horns were pushed against each other.

''You're doing alot better than I thought you would, Starlight Glimmer.'' Chrysalis said with a sinister smile, ''But I think it's for me to get serious!'' She looked into Starlight's frightened looking eyes with a sadistic smile and began to push her back while the clash from their blades created little sparks everywhere.

"Chrysalis, stop it!" Starlight said in a desperate tone while trying to push her horn blade back against Chrysalis's, "Why can't you see that I'm trying to help you?!''

''Help me?!'' Chrysalis said as small green sparks shot out of her horn, ''If you really wanna help me, then stay still so I can destroy you!''

A green wave of magic emerged from Chrysalis's horn, which launced Starlight away from her and across the wasteland. The light pink unicorn kept flying away at full speed in the direction of another mountain in the distance. Chrysalis quickly went after her.


Gallus and his friends all made their way through the chaotic battlefield in the fortress. Everywhere they looked they could see royal guards and crystal guards fighting against the changelings with giant spears, others were wrestling on the ground and some kept chasing each other through the air. Sandbar noticed a changeling body flying in his direction. He quickly jumped out of the way just in time before the changeling could crash into him. Sandbar turned is head to see where the changeling came from and looked surprised when he saw a muscular pony standing on the walls that surrounded the fortress.

''Look, up there!'' Sandbar shouted to his friends while pointing his hoof up at the giant walls. His friends gasped when they looked up at the walls and saw Rockhoof defending himself against Applejack's attacks using his shovel.

''There's Apple Pony and Professor Rockhoof!'' Yona said.

Suddenly a loud explosion could be heard from above. Smolder looked up to the red sky, that's where she saw a giant circle wave that looked like a colorless rainbow spreading itself high above the fortress. Under the center of the circle wave was Rainbow Dash, who agressively punched away against a fire shaped shield, which was being held by an orange pegasus dressed in grey armor.

''And there's Rainbow Dash and Flash Magnus!'' Smolder said.

''We've gotta help them!'' Silverstream said.

''We better split up,'' Gallus suggested before looking at his friends, '' Yona! You and I will go help Rockhoof! Smolder, you will help Flash! Ocellus, Sandbar and Silverstream will go find the other Pillars!''

''Got it!'' Smolder said as she already flew herself off the ground.

''Remember, we'll meet each other back at the castle!'' Gallus said. Smolder gave him a thumbs up and flew off into the sky where Flash Magnus and Rainbow Dash were still fighting each other.

''Good luck, Gallus!'' Silverstream said.

''Let's go!'' Ocellus said before she, Silverstream and Sandbar all made their way through the battlefield to begin their search for the other pillars.

''Come on, Yona!'' Gallus said before using his wings to hover himself into the air.

Yona saw Gallus flying to the walls of the fortress and followed him while dodging the occasional royal guard or armored changeling that flew past them.


Rockhoof and Applejack stood on the walls of the fortress while staring each other down. Eventually the orange mare rushed at Rockhoof and threw a series of kicks with her back legs against the muscular pony at great speed, which Rockhoof quickly blocked using the metal part of his shovel. Applejack's launched the final kick against the shovel with all her might, which caused Rockhoof to slide back across the stone ground.

Applejack didn't give Rockhoof any time to rest and immediately kicked some normal sized rocks that layed on the walls towards the giant stallion. Rockhoof spinned around his shovel at great speed, blocking all rocks coming his way and causing them to fly off in all directions. Applejack ran over Rockhoof as he was still protecting himself from the rocks. She jumped up right after Rockhoof stopped spinning his shovel and kicked him right in the metal plate on his chest with full force. The metal place cracked as Rockhoof let out a small shriek of pain before getting pushed back across the stone ground again.

Rockhoof placed his right hoof on his chest while panting, ''You're stronger than ya look.'' He remarked.

As Applejack and Rockhoof both contiued to fight, Yona and Gallus had finally reached the walls after many close calls in the battlefield. They ran up one of the staircases right next to a small, pointy rock tower. They both reached the top with ease, but soon ran into a pair of armored changelings that blocked their way.

''Go help Rockhoof, I'll distract them!'' Gallus said while looking over at Yona.

''Yona not leave Gallus behind!'' Yona said.

''Don't worry, I'll catch up with you later!'' Gallus said back.

''But Yona not want Gallus to get hurt!'' Yona said in a desperate tone.

''I'll be fine, Yona!'' Gallus said while keeping an eye on the opposing changelings, ''Now go!'' Both of the changelings soon pounced at Gallus and Yona.

Gallus quickly tackled one of the two incoming changelings while Yona dodged the other. She ran acorss the walls to where she saw Rockhoof and Applejack and didn't look back.

As Yona got closer to reaching Rockhoof, she noticed a few changelings charging at the big stallion from his left without him noticing.

''Professor Rockhoof, look out!'' Yona shouted as loud as she could.

Rockhoof heard her shouting and looked to his left to see the changelings closing in on him. He ducked out of the way just in time as the changelings flew right over him. He then looked behind him to see Yona coming his way.

''Yona?!'' Rockhoof said while looking surprised.

Rockhoof quickly looked back in front of him to see Applejack jumping towards him. The orange mare was about to land another kick on his chest, but Rockhoof blocked it just in time using the metal part of his shovel and pushed Applejack back, launching her far away from him and Yona.

More changelings appeared behind Rockhoof and got ready to strike the big stallion. Yona arrived just in time and smashed the armored creatures away from him right before they had the chance to attack.

''What are ya doing here?!'' Rockhoof asked when looking back at Yona again.

''Rockhoof and Apple Pony need to follow Yona to castle!'' Yona said, ''Yona and friends know how to save Twilight and friends! And restore Elements of Harmony!''

''Really?!'' Rockhoof said.

Yona quickly nodded, ''Other Pillars waiting for us too!''

''Great work, Yona!'' Rockhoof said with a confident smile.

''Rockhoof, behind you!'' Gallus shouted as he flew towards him and Yona. They both turned around and saw Applejack running over the walls in their direction.

''Lead us to the castle! I'll keep her busy!'' Rockhoof said as he watched Applejack.

Applejack ducked and tried to sweep Rockhoof's legs, but he quickly blocked her kick with his shovel and pushed her back against the ground. Rockhoof quickly followed Yona and Gallus across the fortress walls and headed to the nearest flight of stairs. Rockhoof still kept an eye on the Applejack, who stood back up and immediately began to chase after them.


Pinkie Pie kept pulling an infinite amount of green, poisonous cupcakes from her mane and threw them all into the air towards Somnambula at an insanely rapid speed.

Somnambula kept dodging the incoming cupcakes with a series of aerobatic moves, but eventually she felt herself getting hit by one of them on her right wing. The female pegasus shrieked from the pain in her wing and descended down towards the ground.

Mage Meadowbrook, wearing her bird mask, watched Fluttershy flying down towards her at full speed with an intimidating look on her face. The blue earth pony jumped out of the way with a hoofstand maneuver, causing Fluttershy to miss her just by a hair and crash into a changeling close to them.

Having bought herself some time, Mage Meadowbrook looked to her left and noticed Somnambula laying on the ground with a green infection growing on her right wing.

''Somnambula!'' Mage Meadowbrook shouted before grabbing a small blue potion bottle out of her left saddle bag, ''Use this!''

Somnambula noticed Mage Meadowbrook throwing the potion bottle in her direction. She caught it in her hooves, removed the cork stopper with her mouth and poured the blue liquid inside the bottle over the infection on her wing. The effects of the liquid took effect within a few seconds and the green infection on her wing slowly vanished.

''Thanks for the assistance!'' Somnambula said to Mage Meadowbrook.

''What are friends for?!'' Mage Meadowbrook said back.

Somnambula stood back up just in time to see Pinkie Pie getting ready to throw more of the poisonous cupcakes at her. She flew up into the sky and continued dodging the incoming cupcakes once more. Eventually she decided to hide herself in the battlefield, causing Pinkie Pie to lose sight of her. The pink pony growled and fight her way through the crowd of changelings and ponies.

Meanwhile, Mistmane summoned a water dragon from the magical circle that surrounded her. Rarity showed a serious look and fired a series of white lasers from her horn at Mistmane. The old looking unicorn stayed still in concentration as the water dragon ate and swallowed all of the incoming white lasers, which all turned into water inside it's stomach. Rarity growled in frustration and charged at Mistmane. The water dragon quickly wrapped it's tail around Rarity's body and threw her back into two changelings.

Fluttershy rushed down at Mage Meadowbrook once again. This time Mage Meadowbrook reached for her right saddle bag and threw a small grey bottle at Fluttershy, which exploded into smoke as soon as it made contact with the incoming pegasus. Mage Meadowbrook took her chance and kicked the blinded Fluttershy away with her back legs. The yellow pegasus crashed into one of the armored changelings in the battlefield.

''I don't know how much longer we can keep this up!'' Mage Meadowbrook said as she ran over to Mistmane.

''We have got to hold them off until Starswirl has come up with a plan!'' Somnambula said as she joined up with Mistmane and Mage Meadowbrook.

''Mage Meadowbrook!'' Sandbar shouted as he, Silverstream and Ocellus all made their way throught the chaotic battlefield. Mage Meadowbrook, Mistmane and Somnambula all turned their attention to where they heard the voice coming from and saw the three of them heading their way.

''What are you doing here?!'' Mage Meadowbrook asked surprised.

''No time to explain,'' Ocellus answered, ''We need you and the other Pillars to come to the castle with us! There might still be a way to change the Elements of Harmony back to normal!''

''But we've split up!'' Mage Meadowbrook said, ''We don't know where the others are!''

''It's okay,'' Silverstream reassured them, ''We've already got that covered!''

''Then we must hurry,'' Somnambula said, ''Who knows how long Equestria has left!''

''We'll keep an eye on Twilight's friends while you lead us to the castle!'' Mistmane said.

''Everyone, follow me!'' Ocellus said as she led her friends and the three Pillars through the battlefield. Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie saw them leaving and chased after them.


Starlight panted calmly and watched how Chrysalis summoned six pillars of green fire out of the ground from her left and right side. The flames immediately headed towards Starlight at full speed. She quickly encased herself inside a magical barrier, which only barely managed protected her from the green flames. The barrier immediately disappeared right after the fire vanished.

Starlight started panting slightly faster as she watched Chrysalis laughing at her maniacally.

''Is this really the best you can do?!'' Chrysalis asked in a mocking tone, ''Face it, Starlight Glimmer! You can't stop me no matter what you do!''

''Maybe I can't,'' Starlight said calmly, ''But you're never gonna stop me from trying.''

''If that means I'll get to see you suffer some more, then I'm game!'' Chrysalis said. She fire another green magic beam from her horn. The tired unicorn put up a magic shield and struggled to block Chrysalis's magic, only barely able to hold it off before both the shield and magic beam disappeared.

''It's not just me who will suffer,'' Starlight said with a determined look as she did her best to stand her ground, ''Everything in Equestria, including you and your new kingdom, will all no longer exist if we don't do anything to reverse all this.''

''Why do you keep telling me this nonsense?!'' Chrysalis said in a frustrated tone.

''Because I've once made the same mistake as you,'' Starlight began to explain, ''One year ago, Twilight and her friends took my village of equality away from me. And I wanted to take my revenge on them by altering time and making it so that she and her friends would have never met. But instead, my actions nearly caused the destruction of Equestria.''

Chrysalis kept on listening to Starlight while having a slightly conflicted look on her face.

''I never would have gone that far if I knew what my actions would have done to Equestria,'' Starlight continued to explain as Chrysalis kept looking conflicted, ''And I know that not even you would go that far either!''

''Spare me you're stupid, nonsensical friendship speeches!'' Chrysalis said as her conflicted look got replaced by a look of hatred, ''You know nothing about me! My kingdom will not fall! And you will never defeat me!'' Out of rage she fired another green magic beam. Starlight tried to teleport, but quickly felt that she didn't have enough magic and was forced to jump out of the way. Chrysalis's attack only barely missed her.


Twilight Sparkle growled at Starswirl before shooting a series of huge magic beams and into the air high above the square of the castle. They spiraled around each other and eventually descended down at great speed. The old unicorn wizard stood his ground, used his magic to steer Twilight's magic beams back up into the sky and clashed them against each other, causing a big explosion in the air.

''Starswirl!''

Starswirl recognized Rockhoof's voice immediately. He looked to where he heard the voice and saw the big stallion running to him with the other pillars. Ocellus and her friends appeared from around the corner close behind them half a second later, soon followed by Twilight's corrupted friends.

Starswirl quickly looked back in front of him when he heard a charging sound. Twilight's green glowing eyes were filled with pure anger as it looked like she was about to demolish everyone with another magic beam.

''Everyone, quick! Get around me!'' Starswirl demanded to the other pillars and the six crearures heading his way.

Ocellus, her friends and the other pillars reached Starswirl just in time before he surrounded everyone inside a white magic barrier. Right after the white barrier was put up, Twilight's friends rushed at them and started kicking and tackling away against the magical protection non-stop.

''Alright, we got everyone!'' Gallus said to Starswirl.

''Excellent work, young heroes,'' Starswirl said while struggling to keep the barrier up with every blow it got from Twilight's friends, ''Now, I need you all to stand close to the pony who shares the same element as you!''

''How do we figure out what our elements are?!'' Silverstream asked.

''Try to remember your test from the Tree of Harmony,'' Ocellus said to her friends. ''Which part of the Elements of Harmony comes to your mind?!''

''Make it quick!'' Starswirl said as he felt Twilight shooting her own magic at the magic barrier, ''My barrier won't last much longer!''

Gallus and his friends all began to think back to their tests from the Tree of Harmony and tried to remember which part of the elements the pillars presented.

''I got it!'' Smolder said before standing close to Flash Magnus, ''Mine must be loyalty!''

''Yona know too!'' Yona suddenly said before she placed herself close to Rockhoof, ''Yona test definitely about honesty!''

Ocellus tried to remember the last words she said before she had passed her test from the Tree of Harmony. She eventually positioned herself next to Mistmane.

''I assume mine must be generosity!'' Ocellus said.

Sandbar went over to Mage Meadowbrook, ''Kindness! I'm sure that's the one I have!''

''That only leaves laughter and magic!'' Ocellus said.

''Well, the laughter part is easy!'' Gallus said when looking over at Silverstream.

''Me?!'' Silverstream asked curiously.

''Well, duh!'' Smolder said, ''You and Professor Pinkie act almost exactly the same!''

''Fair point!'' Silverstream said before standing next to Somnambula.

''Then that means I'm the element of magic,'' Gallus said before standing close to Starswirl, ''Let's hope we got it right!''

''Hold the hoof of the pony next to you, young heroes,'' Starswirl said, ''I'll do the rest!''

Starswirl reached out his hoof to Gallus, who didn't think twice and immediately held the old unicorn's hoof with his claw. Ocellus and the others all quickly did the same and held hooves with the Pillars that stood right next to them.

''Look!'' Ocellus said when she saw Twilight and her friends charging up the Elements of Disharmony with dark magic.

''This is it, friends,'' Starswirl said, ''It's now or never!'' He closed his eyes as the white aura around his horn glowed brighter.

Two white magical lines appeared from Starswirl's glowing horn and spread themselves across the artifacts of the Pillars. Each of them slowly started glowing in a different color. Gallus looked at the book on Starswirl's back and saw it showing a bright purple color. On the center of his chest glowed another light with the same color as one from Starswirl's book. Gallus looked over to his friends and saw the same thing happening to them as well, only each of them with different colors. He soon realized they represented the other Elements of Harmony.

''It's working!'' Silverstream said, having sparkles in her eyes while looking blue glowing light on her chest.

''Let's hope it will be enough!'' Somnambula said.

''It better be!'' Smolder said as she saw Twilight and her friends getting ready to use their dark elements against them.

''NOW!'' Starswirl shouted.

The white magic barrier quickly got pulled back into Starswirl's horn. Multiple colored lasers shot out of the magical artifacts and onto Starswirl's horn. The magic glow from Gallus's chest and the ones from his friends all did the same thing. The twelve lasers formed into a small, rainbow colored ball of magic that circled around the tip of Starswirl's horn.

Twilight and her friends stared with intimidating looks on their faces before six dark lasers shot out of their corrupted elements and onto Twilight's horn. They clashed with each other and formed into a small dark sphere around Twilight's horn. A split second later, a gigantic, black and grey colored beam got fired from Twilight's horn that headed straight to Starswirl and the others.

The floating ball of magic on Starswirl's horn quickly turned into a gigantic, rainbow colored magic beam that headed towards the dark magic from Twilight and her friends. The two beams clashed with each other once more. The power of the two colliding magic beams made the entire fortress shake uncontrollably and caused many cracks to appear in parts of the castle behind them.

''Hang in there, everyone!'' Rockhoof shouted while he and the other Pillars held onto the six creatures standing close to them.

It didn't take long before the rainbow beam slowly pushed the dark magic back. Sweatdrops appeared on the forehead of Twilight and her friends as they gave it their all, using all of the dark magic that was left in the Elements of Disharmony. Their efforts managed to halt the rainbow beam from coming closer for a few seconds, but only kept nearing the six corrupted ponies inch by inch immediately after.

''Almost...got it!'' Starswirl said.

Finally the rainbow beam managed to overpower the dark magic of the corrupted elements. Starswirl and the others all saw the rainbow magic hit Twilight Sparkle and her friends. The bright light from the rainbow magic caused their dark magic slowly vanquish and turn the Elements of Harmony back to their original state. Right after the elements were restored and the light had dissapeared, six familiar looking artifacts emerged from the necklaces of Twilight and her friends. They got launched away from the elements and fell on the ground right in front of Starswirl and the others.

''The school's magical artifacts!'' Sandbar said with a surprised look.

''So that's where she got the power to corrupt the Elements of Harmony.'' Starswirl said.

Starswirl and the others looked over to Twilight and her friends when they heard multiple groans in front of them. The green glow in the eyes of the six ponies had dissappeared and the colors from the Elements of Harmony seemed to have fully changed back to normal.

''What just happened?'' Twilight asked while she and her friends all looked around in confusion.

''Have we ended up in some kind of alternate dimension?'' Pinkie Pie asked when she saw the many changelings that were fighting with the royal guards.

''Starswirl?!'' Rarity said when she noticed him and the other Pillars.

''The pillars?!'' Rainbow dash said when she and the others quickly looked in front of them as well.

''And the six young students?'' Fluttershy said with a curious look.

''What in tarnation are y'all doing here?!'' Applejack asked in surprise.

''Woohoo!'' Silverstream said happily as she jumped up and raised her fist into the air, ''We did it! They're back to normal!''

''Don't celebrate yet, young hippogriff,'' Somnambula said, ''We still have to bring harmony back to Equestria.''

''What are you talking about?'' Rarity asked with a worried look.

''Starswirl, what's going on here?!'' Twilight asked when she approached the old unicorn wizard.

''Chrysalis used these artifacts to corrupt you and the Elements of Harmony.'' Starswirl explained while pointing at the artifacts on the ground.

''What?!'' Twilight and her friends all said in perfect unison while having shocked looks on her faces.

''And now she used them to cause havoc all over Equestria,'' Starswirl continued to explain, ''If we don't find a way to reverse it all, Equestria will eventually cease to exist!''

''Can't we just use the Elements of Harmony to save Equestria?!'' Silverstream suggested.

''I'm afraid not, Silverstream,'' Twilight answered, ''The Elements of Harmony are powerful, but it's magic is nowhere near enough to save all of Equestria at once!''

''What about our artifacts?'' Flash Magnus asked, ''We can use those along with the Elements of Harmony, right?!''

''Perhaps that could work.'' Mage Meadowbrook said.

''Equestria is a big place,'' Starswirl explained, ''I have my doubts if that will be enough.''

Ocellus looked over at the school's artifacts for a moment, ''But what if....'' She said while rubbing her chin.

''If what?'' Rarity asked Ocellus curiously.

''What if we use the Elements of Harmony, the artifacts of the Pillars AND the school's artifacts together?!'' Ocellus suggested, ''Maybe their magic combined could save Equestria!''

''We could give it a try,'' Twilight answered, ''But I don't know. The school artifacts may have magic, but only me, my friends and the Pillars are connected to the Elements of Harmony.''

''Well, about that.'' Smolder said.

''What is it?'' Fluttershy asked curiously.

Pinkie Pie suddenly widened her eyes and gasped, ''Wait a minute, are you saying...''

Gallus nodded, ''We're still not exactly sure how, but me and my friends carry the magic of the Elements of Harmony inside us as well.''

''Say what?!'' Applejack asked with a flabbergasted look on her face.

''It's true, Professor Applejack,'' Silverstream said, ''We saw Gallus use it when he saved us from Chrysalis's attack.''

''That's right,'' Ocellus said, ''And if Twilight and her friends are connected to the Elements of Harmony. And the Pillars are connected to their artifacts, then that could mean-''

''That we might share a connection to the artifacts from each of our homes!'' Gallus said, finishing Ocellus's sentence.

''Exactly!'' Ocellus said with a hopeful look.

''If what you're saying is true, then we still have a chance!'' Twilight said determinedly.

''I say we try it!'' Rainbow Dash said.

Sandbar got a hold of Clover the Clever's cloak and tied it around his neck like a cape. Yona grabbed the Helm of Yksler with her mouth, threw it up into the air and made it fall down on her head between her horns. Silverstream snatched the Amulet of Aurora and placed it around her neck on top of her other necklace. Ocellus picked up the Talisman of Mirage and held onto it with her right hoof. Smolder grabbed Knuckerbocker's Shell while Gallus picked up the Crown of Grover and placed it on his head.

''Everyone, stand close with the one who shares your element and gather around in a circle!'' Starswirl said. They all quickly did as they were told and soon everyone formed a big circle in the center of the square.

''Let's do this!'' Twilight said with determination in her voice.

Twilight closed her eyes as a purple colored magical line came from her horn and formed a circle across the Elements of Harmony. Her friends all close their eyes as well before the elements around their necks started glowing, each of them shining in the color of their respective element. Starswirl did the same as Twilight with a white magic line that spread itself across the magical artifacts, causing each of them to start glowing in the same color as the element they represented. One by one Gallus and his friends noticed the same bright light as before coming from their chests once again. Not even a second later, a small magic laser emerged from their chests and connected themselves with their school's artifacts. Eventually the Elements of Harmony and the twelve magical artifacts all shot multiple colored magic beams into the sky. All of their magic collided with each other and slowly began to form into a gigantic, colorful, bright sphere. They all looked at the giant sphere as many colors kept flowing through it at rapid speed. The sphere kept grow larger and larger.


Chrysalis had to try her best to stay on her hooves as she slowly approached the wounded and tired looking Starlight, who was laying on her side against the ground with her hooves and legs tied up with green slime. Chrysalis stopped when her face was right above Starlight's body and looked down at her with a evil grin on her face.

''It's over, Starlight Glimmer,'' Chrysalis said with slight exhaustion in her voice, ''And this time, nopony will come to save you.'' She then proceed to aim her horn at Starlight's head.

Starlight, too exhausted from using too much magic, watched helplessly as small green sparks appeared from Chrysalis's glowing horn right in front of her face.

Just as Chrysalis was about to finish off the weakened unicorn, she heard what sounded like a giant explosion coming from her fortress. She quickly looked up to the mountain next to the fortess and saw a gigantic, rainbow colored sphere consuming the whole fortress. The colorful sphere grew bigger and bigger and headed their way.

''What is that?!'' Chrysalis asked with a shocked look on her face.

While Chrysalis was distracted by the giant sphere, Starlight used the last bit of her magic to make a small magic ball appear on her horn. She raised her head a little and fired a magic beam against Chrysalis's horn. A scream of pain along with a cracking sound could be heard from Chrysalis before she and Starlight both got consumed by the incoming rainbow sphere.


Gallus noticed that the glimps of bright light under the small opening of his closed eyelids had finally disappeared. He slowly opened his eyes again and checked his surroundings.

The blue griffin looked amazed when he saw that the big stone fortress had completely changed back into the rich and beautiful city of Canterlot. The dark clouds from before were nowhere to be seen. The blood red sky had become bright blue and was filled with white clouds once again.

''Gallus!'' Gallus heard Silverstream's voice shouting in excitement. He looked over to his left to see the overjoyed looking hippogriff running towards him. His other friends were following close behind her, all of them still carrying their artifacts with them.

''Silverstream?'' Gallus said, still trying to figure out what had happened.

Silverstream jumped at Gallus and embraced him into a big, tight hug, ''We did it!'' She said excitedly before letting go of the hug, ''We did it, Gallus! We saved Equestria! Can you believe it?!''

Gallus looked at his friends for a bit before giving Silverstream a genuine smile.

''I sure can.'' Gallus answered calmly before giving Silverstream another hug. His friends all smiled and joined in on the hug. A small tear ran down Gallus's cheek as his friends hugged him for what felt like a full minute before finally letting go.

''Nice crown, Gallus.'' Smolder said to Gallus in a joking manner.

''Thanks,'' Gallus said while his eyes were looking up at the crown, ''Maybe one day I'll become the king of Griffonstone with this.''

''Really?!'' Silverstream asked with an eager smile.

''Nah, probably not,'' Gallus answered, ''But I can dream, right?''

''Yaks gonna be amazed when yaks see Yona wearing Helm of Yksler!'' Yona said while happily looking her helmet.

While Gallus and his friends kept admiring their artifacts, Twilight descended down from the sky and landed close to her five friends.

''Looks like everthing in Equestria is back to normal once again.'' Twilight said to them with a happy smile.

She and her friends all looked behind them when they heard the sound of wings flapping coming from streets of Canterlot. Much to their relief, they saw a horde of colorful changelings along with a group of royal and crystal guards heading their way. Thorax and Pharynx led them all through the city and towards the castle. The changelings all stopped right in front of Twilight and her friends and showed them a friendly smile before giving them a royal bow.

Starswirl watched the changelings before looking back at the five other Pillars, ''Another job well done, my friends.'' He said while giving the other Pillars a satisfied smile.

''Just like old times, ay Flash?'' Rockhoof said while giving Flash Magnus a small pat on his shoulder, causing the armored pony to nearly fall over before regaining his balance.

Flash Magnus looked at Rockhoof, ''Yup, just like old times.'' He said with a smile while rubbing his shoulder with his hoof.

Ocellus eventually began to look around in panicky manner, ''Wait a minute...''

''What's wrong, Ocellus?'' Sandbar asked when he noticed the worried look on her face

''Where's Starlight?!'' Ocellus asked her friends out loud.

Suddenly a bright flash of blue light flashed close to them for half a second, which attracted the attention of everyone standing in front of the castle. They all gasped and looked shocked when they saw a wounded and tired looking Starlight Glimmer standing a few meters away from them. The unicorn kept on panting while trying her best to stand on her hooves. Next to her layed an unconscious Chrysalis on the ground with her back turned away from them.

''Counselor Pony!'' Yona said with a concerned look before running over to Starlight.

Starlight was about to collapse on the ground, but Yona was able to reach her just in time and caught Starlight's body on her back. Yona looked back at the exhausted looking unicorn, who was resting on her back while breathing steadily with her eyes closed.

''My goodness,'' Rarity said with a worried look, ''What happened to her?''

''She must have used up all of her energy against her fight with Chrysalis.'' Starswirl explained. Twilight and her friends, the other Pillars and the changelings all went over to Yona and took a closer look at Starlight.

''Poor Starlight.'' Fluttershy asked with a worried look.

''It's alright, everyone,'' Mage Meadowbrook said reassuringly, ''One potion and alot of rest should be enough to heal her wounds.'' She grabbed a small blue bottle from her right saddle bag.

''Thank you, Mage Meadowbrook.'' Twilight said with a relieved smile. ''And I just wanted to thank you and the other Pillars for saving us.''

''Awww, you're welcome, Princess Twilight.'' Mage Meadowbrook said before removing the cork stopper from the bottle.

Mage gently opened Starlight's mouth with her hoof and poured the liquid inside the bottle into the unicorn's mouth. She threw the bottle away, which Pinkie Pie caught with her mane.

Pinkie held the bottle in front of her nose and sniffed it a little, ''Hmmmmm, blue berries.'' She said before swallowing the bottle. The others all smiled at the pink pony before looking back at Starlight, who was still laying on Yona's back.

''Is it working?'' Silverstream asked after waiting for a few seconds.

''Don't worry, It will,'' Mage Meadowbrook answered, ''It just takes some time before the potion takes full effect.''

''Twilight!'' Twilight heard a familiar, regal voice calling from the entrance of the Canterlot castle.

''Princess Celestia?!'' Twilight said when she and her friends looked over at the castle to see Princess Celestia and Luna walking over to them with warm smiles on their faces. Behind them they could see Shining Armor, Flurry Heart and Princess Cadance also heading their way.

''Twily!'' Shining Armor said happily. He ran towards her little sister and embraced her into a hug.

''We're so glad to see you're all okay.'' Cadance said as she and Flurry Heart joined in on their hug.

''How could we ever thank you for saving us?'' Luna asked the Pillars with a calm smile.

Starswirl let out a friendly laugh, ''While we certainly played our part in saving Equestria,'' He said before looking over at Ocellus and her friends, ''We never would have succeeded if it weren't for the help of these six very special young heroes.''

''He's talking about us.'' Silverstream whispered to her friends with an eager smile. Her friends smiled at her and rolled their eyes.

Celestia and Luna both walked over to the six creatures and gave them a royal bow as a way to say thank you. Gallus and his friends all looked amazed and suprised at the two princesses.

''I still can't believe that you six share a connection with the Elements of Harmony.'' Rainbow Dash said to Smolder and her friends while looking impressed.

''Me neither,'' Pinkie Pie said, ''That's a twist that even I did not see coming.....mostly.'' She gave a playful wink to her friends, who gave her a friendly eyeroll.

''I guess that just goes to show how strong the friendship between them really is.'' Applejack said.

While everyone was busy reuniting with each other, no one noticed Chrysalis slowy regaining her consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was Starlight Glimmer resting on Yona's back. Chrysalis watched her with rage filled in her eyes. She did her best to stand up without any of them noticing. Chrysalis eventually stood back on her legs, but before she could act, a series of chains appeared out of thin air and tied her up, causing her to fall back on the ground. Immediately after that a muzzle strapped itself around Chrysalis's mouth. She started muffling under the muzzle as she tried to struggle free from the chains.

Applejack turned around when she heard the muffling coming from behind her, ''What in tarnation?!'' She said when she took notice of the chained up Chrysalis. Everyone joined in and looked at Chrysalis struggling in the chains.

Before any of them could question what was going on, a giant white flash appeared between Chrysalis and the rest of the ponies for a split second and revealed itself to be none other than Discord.

Discord groaned and stretched, ''Finally,'' He said in a frustrated tone, ''That was even worse than my last stone imprisonment! No seeing, no talking, no nothing!''

''Discord?'' Fluttershy said in surprise.

''Where have you been this whole time?!'' Rainbow Dash asked.

''Don't even ask,'' Discord said in a irritated manner, ''It makes me sick just thinking about it.''

Chrysalis tried to fire her magic at Starlight while no one was looking, only for nothing but a few small sparks to come out of her forehead. Her pupils looked up and she widened her eyes in shock when coming to the realization that half of her horn had broken off.

Eventually some of the guards quickly surrounded Chrysalis while aiming the tip of their spears at her. Everyone else joined in and stared at the chained up changeling in anger.

''It's over, Chrysalis.'' Cadance said.

''And we're not gonna let you escape this time.'' Shining Armor said with a furious look.

Flurry Heart placed her hoof under her eye lid, pulled it down and mockingly stuck out her tongue at Chrysalis.

''What shall we do with her, your highness?'' One of the Royal guards.

''I already have something in mind for her,'' Celestia said calmly, ''Get Chancellor Neighsay.''


Cozy Glow sat inside her cage and sighed with a pout on her face, ''I didn't expect Tartarus to be so boring.'' She said while placing her hoof on her cheek.

''I've been stuck here for at least a thousand years,'' Tirek said in a irritated manner with his arms crossed in his cage, ''Think about that next time you start complaining about boredom, you little pest.''

Suddenly Tirek and Cozy Glow noticed a giant blue portal appearing next to them.

''Oh, golly,'' Cozy Glow said with a happy smile, ''Looks like we're getting a new neighbour.''

A giant cage hovered out of the portal and landed next to Cozy Glow's. After that, some royal guards appeared out of the portal. A few of them carried a chained up Chrysalis on their backs. One guard opened the cage, the ones carrying Chrysalis threw her inside and closed the cage before putting a small lock on it. The guards turned around and exited back through the portal without saying a word. The chains around Chrysalis's body and the muzzle on her mouth dissappeared right after the portal was gone.

Chrysalis catched her breath, ''Where am I?!'' She asked while looking around the dark and empty place.

''Welcome in Tartarus, new neighbour,'' Cozy Glow said with a fake happy smile, ''Wanna be friends?''

''Tartarus?!'' Chrysalis said as she looked at Cozy Glow and Tirek before realizing what that meant. She looked back at her broken horn with a defeated look on her face. She shut her eyes, screamed out loud and punched her hooves against the metal bars of the cage as hard as she could, all while very small tears appeared under her eyes.


''Good riddance.'' Discord said with an irritated look. He snapped his fingers and disappeared in a flash of light.

Ocellus sighed with a disappointed look, ''I can't believe I actually used to look up to her.''

''Don't worry, Ocellus,'' Smolder said as she placed her claw on the blue changeling's shoulder, ''That's all in the past now. She's not gonna be able to hurt anyone anymore.''

''That's right,'' Silverstream said, ''And who knows? Maybe she'll see the error of her ways and change for the better.''

''Silverstream really think so?'' Yona asked curiously.

''Perhaps one day she might,'' Sandbar said, ''After all, Discord was able to change his ways. So I don't see why she couldn't.''

''Let's hope so.'' Ocellus said.

Gallus and his friends all noticed Twilight walking over to them with a warm smile on her face

''Words cannot describe how proud I am of you right now.'' Twilight said before stopping in front of them.

Gallus looked at the crown on his head as he remembered something, ''Headmare Twilight.'' He said with a uncertain tone in his voice.

''You can just call me Twilight now, Gallus.'' Twilight said to him with a friendly smile.

''Twilight,'' Gallus said before he took the crown off his head, ''About the artifacts...''

''I know,'' Twilight said before Gallus could finish, ''Chrysalis was the one who stole them, not you. And I'm really sorry I accused you. I was just really worried about what happened to the artifacts and I wasn't thinking straight.''

''Wait, how do you know?'' Gallus asked curiously.

''Celestia wasn't really the one who had called us for an emergency back at the school,'' Twilight began to explain, ''It was Chrysalis pretending to be her. I knew that when I saw the green magic on her horn and when she showed us the school's magical artifacts. That's when she casted a spell to hypnotize me and my friends into doing her bidding.''

Gallus sighed, ''And that all happened because of me.''

''What are you talking about?'' Twilight asked with a confused look, ''I just explained-''

''I asked Chrysalis to help me break into your office that night,'' Gallus said before Twilight could finish her sentence, ''She had disguised herself as that pony named Cosette and I asked her to help me remove the magical lock on your door so I could get in. That's how she was able to find the six artifacts. I wanted to stop her when I found out her true intentions, but she used a spell on me to erase my memories.''

''Erase your memories?'' Twilight said worriedly.

''It's okay, Twilight,'' Sandbar said when he noticed the worried look on her face, ''Starlight already used a spell to bring back his memory a while ago.''

''That's why I didn't know who you were when you confronted me in my room.'' Gallus explained.

''I see,'' Twilight said with a concerned look, ''But why did you wanna break into my office in the first place?

Gallus sighed again with a somber look, ''I wanted to find the answers for the finals so I could pass with ease,'' He explained in a non reluctant voice, ''I was afraid that if I didn't, I would never see my friends again. Since they would have passed for sure.''

''But you've been doing so well at school lately,'' Twilight said, ''What made you think you would fail?

''Back when me and my friends went to the Castle of the Two Sisters, I got hit by some kind of dark magic from a black crystal in a secret passage,'' Gallus continued to explain, ''It showed me a vision where you and my friends put me in a giant pit. You kept telling me about all the mistakes I made in my life. And you also told me how I didn't study enough for the finals and that I would fail no matter what.''

Celestia and Luna both gave each other a concerned look as they listened to Gallus's story.

''Dark magic? Black crystal?'' Twilight said with a puzzled look. She widened her eyes after saying those words. Memories of her first visit to the Crystal Empire came back to her.

''What?'' Gallus asked in surprise.

''But that's impossible,'' Twilight said, ''That obviously must be the work of King Sombra, but he was defeated a few years ago.''

''Then why in tarnation would-''

''I think I might already know why,'' Celestia said, interrupting Applejack's sentence.

Twilight and her friends's attention quickly turned to Celestia and Luna.

''What do you mean?'' Rarity asked.

Celestia didn't answer and instead gave everyone a very conflicted look.

Pinkie Pie widened her eyes and gasped, ''Is he...''

''Don't worry, he's not back from the dead or anything,'' Luna quickly said, ''At least I hope not.''

''Then what is it?'' Fluttershy asked.

''....I rather not talk about it right now,'' Celestia answered hesitantly, ''Maybe some other day.''

''Let's just say that my sister and I have a complicated history with Sombra and leave it at that, okay?'' Luna said.

''Okay, I understand.'' Twilight said, still sounding somewhat worried.

''Thank you.'' Celestia said, showing a relieved smile.

''Your highnesses,'' Flash Magnus's voice came from one of the buildings close to the castle.

Everyone looked surprised and relieved when they saw the grey armored pegasus and the other Pillars leading all of the ponies of Canterlot to the castle.

''We have searched every place and corner of the crystal cave,'' Mistmane said, ''Everypony is back safe and sound.''

''Twilight!'' Twilight heard Spike's voice coming from the crowd of ponies.

''Spike?!'' Twilight said eagerly.

Spike popped out amongst the Canterlot ponies and showed an overjoyed smile on his face. The purple dragon quickly flew towards Twilight and hugged the purple alicorn as tight as he could.

''How did you manage to save Equestria this time?'' Spike asked eagerly.

Twilight giggled, ''Well, it wasn't exactly just me and my friends who saved Equestria.''

''Then who did?'' Spike asked in surprise.

''I'll tell you all about it on the way home.'' Twilight said with happy smile, ''But right now, I think it's time for us to head back to the School of Friendship.''

''Good idea,'' Spike said while stretching, ''I could use some cooling down after everything that's happened today.''

''But what about the finals, Twilight?'' Ocellus asked.

''Oh, don't worry about that,'' Twilight said, ''I already have something else in mind for you and your friends. You could call it a special surprise.''

''A surprise?!'' Silverstream said eagerly with an excited smile.

''What Headmare Twilight mean?'' Yona asked.

Twilight giggled, ''You'll see when we get back to school.''

''I would like to thank you all again for everything that you've done for Equestria,'' Celestia said to the six students and the Pillars with a warm smile, ''None of it would have been possible without you.''

''It was our pleasure, your highness.'' Somnambula said with a bow.

''But let's not forget the six very special creatures who helped us succeed in the first place.'' Starswirl said while giving Gallus and his friends a calm smile.

''Thanks, Starswirl,'' Gallus said with a confident smile before looking over at Ocellus, ''But I think Ocellus is the one who you should really be thanking.''

Ocellus looked over at Gallus in surprise, ''Why me?''

''Isn't it obvious?'' Smolder asked, ''You brought the Pillars here and figured out how to restore the Elements of Harmony.''

''Not to mention all the other stuff you were able to figure out for us during our adventure.'' Sandbar added.

''You all took the words right out of my mouth.'' Gallus said with a confident smile.

''Yona think Ocellus is best changeling!'' Yona said, causing Ocellus to smile a little with a light blush on her face.

''If you say so.'' Ocellus said in a shy tone.

''I know so.'' Smolder said before giving Ocellus a small wink.

''I think it's about time we all go back to our homes as well,'' Mage Meadowbrook said while looking at her friends, ''Wouldn't you all agree?''

''I certainly do.'' Mistmane said.

''Ay, you got that right, Mage.'' Rockhoof said.

''See you all until our next adventure, my friends!'' Flash Magnus said while saluting to Starswirl and the other Pillars. The old unicorn gave him a friendly nod and teleported out of Canterlot with the other four Pillars.

Twilight smiled before looking back at the six students, ''Now then, are you all ready to go back to school for something very special?''

Gallus and his friends all started cheering amongst each other and followed Twilight and her friends to the train station of Canterlot.

Author's Note:

Alright, one more chapter to wrap up things up and then my story will finally be done. I must say that it's been quite an experience for me writing this. It was pretty tough, but I also had alot fun with it. Here's hoping that you will like the ending of my story when I release the last chapter ^^