• Published 17th May 2019
  • 3,978 Views, 75 Comments

Apex Predator - Nobodyslament



Deep in Canterlot is a vault, and within it slumbers the Mercenary King. A man who could single-handedly rout an army. he has slept so long that most histories have forgotten he was ever there. But he just woke up, and the world might not be ready.

  • ...
19
 75
 3,978
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Is it just me or does anyone else imagine that Micro looks like Mirage?
Either way, keep it up.

I don't know who's been telling you stories, but I can assure you I have nothing to do with this man.

I don't know any ponies that are brown, so unless it's an OC, it's gotta be Time Turner.

9655643
I like to think that he looks like/is Blisk from Titanfall 2.

9656662
To be honest he's his own person in titan fall garb

9655749
Daring do was brownish

This is one of the few Titanfall stories I have found, and so far it is, taking a quote out of context for the moment, 'looking pretty good'.

Not sure if I like this chapter. It's all over the place.

First, suddenly, Sunset Shimmer. Next, suddenly, Micro turns out to be familiar with the show.
Then, suddenly, Mane Six. Then, even more suddenly, departure, before questions could be asked.
And then he does something or another, and faints from exertion.

I completely fail to understand what is going on.

I'm going to need this man's to stop releasing some of the most banger story's on this site and leaving them unfinished

Login or register to comment