• Published 18th Apr 2019
  • 1,830 Views, 91 Comments

The Doom That Comes To Canterlot - MadMethod



Waking up with a thirst for blood was only the start. Things are getting worse. For everyone. My name is Gyre Strand and this is how my home town became the site of an incomprehensibly deadly conspiracy. Mondays, am I right?

Comments ( 21 )

Love the story and pls scare the shit out of blueblood :scootangel:

Well this chapter was rather eventful nice job👍

9923325
Thank you! I was worried it would seem like I’d crammed too much into one chapter.

I shake my head at the strangeness of it, still used to the relatively demure whine that humans hear.

Well, that was quick. Two days and he's already casting off his humanity.

9923529
Sure seems quick, huh? I wonder how much is a product of the transformation, and how much is a willing mental shift. Maybe recalling his first conversation with Sunny would make it clearer. Or just muddle the waters.

When is the next chapter coming out I can't wait to read it :scootangel:

9959572
It’s on its way. The next update is going to be a double feature so it’ll be a bit longer than most. I’m also trying to develop a better cover image, but I’m not a great artist so it’s taking me some time. Your eagerness is flattering, though, thank you!

great story so far i wonder if he does anything with sunny the werewolf

9968940
Thank you! They’re a fun pair to write. I have some very interesting plans for those two.

More please I love this story :fluttershysad:

10120064
Don't worry, it's gonna happen. Got two chapters lined up, just need to get my head together.

10221982
Alrighty then I have my suspicions :pinkiecrazy:

I can’t wait to read the next chapter I’m so Bored staying in side I reread the story I can’t wait this is going to be so awesome :rainbowkiss:

10327847
Wow...that's really flattering. Thank you :derpyderp1:

The Doom That Comes To Canterlot : Is the next chapter almost done i cant wait to read it i love this story.

10398281
After too long, it's getting there again. I appreciate your fervor :twilightsmile:

This is quite the story and something massively different from what I read. Glad I found your story first to get a good story in the sorta genre so keep up the awesome work and I hope to see more!

I say as i realize this hasn't been updated I’m a year now. This is sad day.

11081233
You missed the part where the food was contaminated. Disgust response just triggered a reaction that was already on its way.

Hey so just out of curiosity this story is still going right. And if so when will it pick up, not to rush you or anything I just think this is really good and hope to see more soon.

Login or register to comment