• Published 4th Aug 2012
  • 12,293 Views, 1,245 Comments

Honor Above All Else - Honored Service



Honored Service returns to tell the tale of his year long disappearance.

  • ...
46
 1,245
 12,293

New Story

Hello all, the next story in the slightly violent series following Johnson is up.

Enjoy

On My Honor

Comments ( 21 )

Whelp, he hit the trilogy mark.

Congratz :pinkiehappy:

TRILOGY! :flutterrage:
:yay:

Almost 200,000 words...
Yikes.

congratz on new story, and is it me or are these titles getting better and better? lol, cant wait to read it.

3340429 you and me both!
Especially since having Vash in Equestria would open up many things such as...
-His general ''goodie-two-shoes'' attitude while acting like an idiot.
-Vash eating meat, ponies reacting to it, Vash explaining that he actually is a humanoid plant.
-Vash's sever disfiguration causing the ponies to hear about the price of pacifism.
-Ridiculous Pinkie and Vash shenanigans.
-Vash ending up blowing a hole in the moon, Luna shenanigans follows.

3342311 yeah what would be the point of having an zaombie Fast Skies

Fast Skies is gone and she's didn't come back like I hoped. I'm done no more for me. Great stories though

Kinda sad that he didn't get with anyone else, i felt like i was getting teased with luna, but yeah good run.

3396536
Thanks! I've noticed that too, and i hope to have enough time to go back and revamp it.

3752760 haha damn! that would have been great!

I must apologize Honored Service. I just can't bring myself to read the rest of your story after Sky was killed. I just can't go on. She was just too important to die.

After soo long, I read the last 8 chapters of this story.
It was good, on to the next one! :pinkiehappy:

5352465
Glad that you like it!

5557865
Oh yeah.... well.... shut up! He ain't dead no more, teammate revive.

At first it was good but really, 20 chapter of fight versus Day Terror? In the end, one get bored.

5796767 Sheeeeitttt man i aint no super soldier from the future with a massive army of robots. How am i supposed to compete with that.

6137486 yeah but to be honest. how many human characters have "died" only to be reborn by some "divine intervention" or some "deus ex machina" MoW at least tried to scientifically explain his lack of death, instead of just "Magic" or "Faust".

>>APumaUnchained
Darn...Sorry Jangles.

8071573 Vegeta never became an actual hero, he merely stopped trying to kill the heroes. He was only ever in it for his own glory.

Login or register to comment