• Published 15th Oct 2018
  • 2,376 Views, 21 Comments

Standing together - Xenont



Gilda, once again, tries to bully Rainbow. But this time, things would be different

  • ...
8
 21
 2,376

Is this even a fair fight? - The last chapter

"Are you guys sure this is a good idea?" Rainbow said as she walked out of the classroom with Sunset. "I mean, not that I don't trust you can totally pull it off, but....." Sunset covered Rainbow's mouth.

"And you're rambling again." Sunset said, removing her hand. "Look Dash, everything will br just fine, okay? Trust me." Sunset lightly punched Rainbow on the shoulder. "We won't let her hurt you, would we girls?" She said as the others joined them.

"Don't you worry Rainbow, we'll make sure that Gilda doesn't touch ya." Applejack said as she slung her hand around Rainbow. "Noe come on! Let's go face this 'Gilda'."

"Not that this is helping, but I'm terrified..." Fluttershy muttered as they walked out of school. Rainbow came up next to her. "Heh, for the first time, you and me both..."


"Where is she?" Sunset asked as the girls walked up into the alley. "Sure hope she didn't chicken out." Rainbow looked around as she walked up to Sunset.

"Hey, erm since she is not here? Can we go??" Rainbow pleaded, kneeling on the floor as she begged Sunset. "I really think this is a bed idea..." Rainbow rubbed her hands together, her face lined with plead. "I really, really don't think it's a good idea to fight Gilda when she brings company...those big, burly boys...ugh..."

Fluttershy yelped as she scrambled to hide behind Twilight. "No. No. No" She whispered. "I don't want to do this either...."

Sunset gave one last look around befor she shrugged. "Eh, can't blame Gilda for being scared now can we? Let's go." Sunset waved her hands towards her friends and they all turned to walk away.

"Hey!" The girls heard someone shout. "Did you guys really think I wad scared?" The group turned around and saw Gilda, along with two thugs that look all ready to beat them up. "Meet my boys, they work for me." Gilda said. "I warned you about their powers, did I?" Gilda said to them. "Ba careful."

"Woah, these boys work for you?" Rainbow stuttered as she backed away. "Is changing our minds an option?" She asked as she cowered behind Sunset. "Can we go?"

"Rainbow, Rainbow, my sweet sweet Rainbow. You should know by now that when I promise a fight, I will keep to it." Gilda smiled as she turned to her minions. "Get them."

Twilight immediately raised her hands, holding them in position. "Argh. Their strong. I can't hold the much longer...." The boys struggled in place as they punched and kicked, attempting to tire Twilight out, and it worked. Her magic snapped shut as she panted. "Whew...I wasn't prepared for that...."

The boys and Gilda charged towards them, evil glints in their eyes. "Ha. Guess your plan wasn't very though out after all!" Gilda shouted as she minions tackled the group, pushing Twilight down to the ground.

"Oof!" Twilight fell towards the ground roughly, her arm scraping against the hard floor. One of the boys reached towards her and ripped the geode off her neck, throwing it as far as he could manage. "Owww..." Twilight groaned as the boys kicked her all over, falling limp to the floor, her neck red from the burn marks left by the geode.

"Twilight!" Applejack gasped as she turned to face the boys. She ran towards them, aiming a fist at one of them, knocking him off his feet with her strength. "Ha! That'll teach ya!" Applejack shouted as she turned to face the other, who raised his own fists, ready to fight.

Meanwhile, Sunset and Rarity fought Gilda, Sunset and Gilda both kicking and punching while Rarity helped to block off Gilda's moves on Sunset. Gilda, however, was strong and quick.

With one swift kick, Sunset fell towards the floor. "Heh, even with these 'friends' on your side, team crash is still too weak!" Gilda tuned to Rarity, who instantly backed away, a shield forming around her and Sunset.

"Fluttershy!" Applejack shouted. "Do somethin will ya?" She raised her hands to block off the boy's punches. "Ah can't do this much longer!" Her arms shook as she kneeled on the floor, the boy's weight pushing down on her tired body. "Please! Do somethin!"

Fluttershy looked at the scene in front of her. Applejack single handily fighting off two huge, big boys. Sunset brushing herself off as Rarity struggled to keep her shield up. Rainbow was helping Twilight, who appeared to be waking up from passing out. Oh, I knew this was a bad idea.... She thought as she looked around. What should I do? She fiddled with her geode, an idea coming to mind.

"Erm, can anyone hear me?" She asked, looking towards the sky. A few birds flew towards her, landing on her fingers. "Okay, this may sound crazy, but can you......" Fluttershy whispered to the birds, who tweeted happily back at her, willing to return the favor to the girl that had once helped them.

As Applejack strained to keep the boy's fists away from hitting her, one of them lifted their leg, kicking her hard in her stomach, making the girl suck in a sharp breath as she stumbled back. "Not so strong now, are ya?" One of them taunted as they approached her menacingly.

Applejack breathed in deeply as she clutched her stomach. Just as the boys lifted their hands to strike again, a dozen birds flew towards them, squawking loudly, their wings flapping wildly.

"Ah!!" they shouted as they waved their hands about. "Get lost you horrid creatures!" The boys shouted as they backed away from Applejack, who looked gratefully at Fluttershy, who smiled back.

The boys, knowing that the birds would not leave them alone, fled form the alley, leaving only Gilad to face the group of seven. "Cowards!" Gilda shouted, her voice loud with a tinge of terror. How am I gonna face them on my own? She turned back around to face Rarity and Sunset. But instead, she saw a group of girls, their arms crossed as they stared her down.

Sunset walked up to her, grabbing hold of Gilda's hand, a light rushing through her as she read Gilda's memories.

A small girl sat alone in the the corner of a party room, hugging her legs as tears streamed down her face. "Why don't I have friends?" She sat alone in the darkness, no one bothering to talk to her or even say hello. The memory faded as another appeared, a slightly older Gilda was thrown towards a corner.

"What do you guys want?!" She shouted, her left eye all bruised up as she panted hardly. "Nothin, little snitch, just yer pocket money for the week!" Sunset heard someone shout. When Gilda denied, the girl was treated to a series of punches and kicks. "Ow!" Gilda screamed as she clutched her jaw, several teeth scattered the ground.

The memory faded to another, where Gilda couldn't bear with the bullying she was facing and turned on others, her face flashed with pride when her victims cowered in fear. "Ha, this is so much better then getting picked on." Gilda said to herself. Then came another memory where Gilda bullied two boys and paid them to work of her, boosting her popularity as the strongest, who would not be picked on again.

Sunset was brought back to reality as she gasped, backing away from Gilda. "I know you think that bullying others would help out your situation, but it won't!" She said. "You think picking on others would give you a scary image and others would not pick on you anymore. It does help, but it's not the right way. You are just distancing yourself from others, paying for people to talk to you, paying them to stand by your side."

Gilda pushed Sunset away from her. "What do you know about my life?" She demanded, her voice shaking slightly as she spoke. "You have never been through what I have!" She crossed her arms as she glared at the girls. "You don't understand what I have..."

Rainbow, for the first time, walked up to Gilda, an angry expression on her face. "Gilda." She said in a steady voice. "I hate that you always pick on me!" She raised her hand up to Gilda, her expression not changing. Gilda instantly flinched, knowing that she was in for it now, Rainbow was going to pay her back for what she did.

But when Gilda felt nothing, she stayed there for a few moments. But when she felt nothing again, the bully opened her eyes slowly. When both her eyes fully opened, she was shocked at what she saw in front of her. Her once victim, Rainbow Dash, the girl who she had picked on everyday after school, was smiling down at her, her hand held up in a handshake position.

"Here." Rainbow said as Gilda stood up straight. She held up her hand firmly.

"What?" Gilda slowly straightened her body, her face twisted with confusion. "Aren't you gonna beat me?" She asked, looking at Rainbow.

"No." Rainbow smiled at she held out her hand. "I want you to take my hand." She said. "I'll show you that friends are better than followers. Friends don't need to be paid for, it's free. All you need to know is where to look, how to act." Gilda stayed in her position, unable to speak.

"Let us show you." Sunset said as she walked up, the rest of the group following closely behind.

Gilda felt her eyes moisten. She slowly lifted her hand towards Rainbow. "Really?" She squeaked. "You really want to be my friend? After all I have done?"

"Yes, of course." Rainbow said. "Everyone deserves a second chance." She waved her hands towards her friends. "And I think all of us are willing to give it a shot, wada you say?" The girls gathered around Gilda once more, this time in a friendly way, not like before. Gilda could sense a strong bond between them, one that would never break, no matter the odds.

"You may have been a real bully last time." Rainbow added when Gilda didn't move. "Sure, you were mean, but I'm certain that we all have times that we regret."

"Yeah." Sunset said. "I used to be mean and turn down any nice acts from anyone, I though that I could make it by myself. But I was wrong, and a certain group of people helped me to see how truly wrong I was." She rested her hand on Rainbow's shoulder. "Now let them show you as well."

Gilda felt warm steaks flow down her face as she reached out to Rainbow, taking her hand, an instant warmth rushing through her veins. "Okay...." She said in a shaky voice. "I'll try..." Without warning, Rainbow pulled the former bully into a tight embrace.

"I forgive you Gilda" Rainbow said as she looked at her friends. "And they do, too." Rainbow held Gilda's hand tightly. "And if anyone ever bullies you, you can tell any of us. We'll deal with them." Rainbow said with a smile.

"Okay." Gilda said as she wiped away her tears, she looked around, spotting a light twinkle of light at the corner of her eye. "Wait." She said as she broke away from Rainbow, running towards the glow. Rainbow looked to her friends as they shard a look of confusion.

"Here." Gilda said as she ran back, approaching Twilight. "I think this belongs to you." She held out a purple geode. "I'm sorry for what they did to you...." She said as she slung the chain around Twilight's neck. "From now, I want nothin to do with them anymore!"

Rainbow smiled ah she looked at Pinkie. "Hey, shall we go to you place for a...party?" She looked towards Gilda. "In honor of our new friend. Gilda."

Ten minutes later, a group of eight girls could be seen in sugar cube corner, snacking while they shared jokes and laughs.

Author's Note:

Well, here's the next chapter. Hope you liked it. Foe those who thinks that Gilda is not that mean, I hope this will stop the criticism.

Thanks for reading

Comments ( 19 )

My only complaint is that the structure is very poor. You need a new paragraph each time someone speaks.

Also, the way the dialog was written was hella wack. It has to be like this:

"Crash, you can bring your whole squad. I'll box them all," Gilda threatened confidently.

Otherwise, it just looks weird.
Go back through it for typos, I saw a few. I know writing stories on a mobile device is weird, but if I can do it properly, so can you.

The story itself is good, I can see this being an episode. I'll still give it an A for effort.

9232033
Keep up the good work. Nowhere to go but up. :derpytongue2:

Shouldn’t I get at least a little bit of credit considering that I’m the one who gave you this idea?

"Don't you worry Rainbow, we'll make sure that Gilda doesn't touch ya." Applejack said as she slung her hand around Rainbow. "Noe come on! Let's go face this 'Gilda'."

It should be 'now' not 'noe'

9232097
Oh yeah. I actually did but I forgot to save after editing, sorry!!!:twilightsheepish:. Thanks for pointing it out though.

Here you go, done.

There is something wrong with me in that as soon as I saw “this time would be different”, the first response that came to mind was “It’s not different at all is it Steve?”

9232211
Huh?

Nevermind....

very love story i need read last one so im confustion but you are very good and i gave it 1 like!

Cool story 😎
Have a moustache. :moustache:

Fluttershy yelped as she scrambled to hide behind Twilight. "No. No. No" She whispered. "I don't want to do this either...."

Jostling had to say that didn't you rainbow. :facehoof:

"Hey!" The girls heard someone shout. "Did you guys really think I wad scared?" The group turned around and saw Gilda, along with two thugs that look all ready to beat them up. "Meet my boys, they work for me." Gilda said. "I warned you about their powers, did I?" Gilda said to them. "Ba careful."

Should of guessed she'd bring back up this time.

The boys, knowing that the birds would not leave them alone, fled form the alley, leaving only Gilad to face the group of seven. "Cowards!" Gilda shouted, her voice loud with a tinge of terror. How am I gonna face them on my own? She turned back around to face Rarity and Sunset. But instead, she saw a group of girls, their arms crossed as they stared her down.

Your busted now Gilda. 😠

Sunset was brought back to reality as she gasped, backing away from Gilda. "I know you think that bullying others would help out your situation, but it won't!" She said. "You think picking on others would give you a scary image and others would not pick on you anymore. It does help, but it's not the right way. You are just distancing yourself from others, paying for people to talk to you, paying them to stand by your side."

Yep, it's just sad.

Now isn't that sweet?




...




I HATE Sweet.

"And you're rambling again." Sunset said, removing her hand. "Look Dash, everything will br just fine, okay? Trust me." Sunset lightly punched Rainbow on the shoulder. "We won't let her hurt you, would we girls?" She said as the others joined them.

It’s “be” not “br”

Login or register to comment