• Published 15th Oct 2018
  • 2,370 Views, 21 Comments

Standing together - Xenont



Gilda, once again, tries to bully Rainbow. But this time, things would be different

  • ...
8
 21
 2,370

Standing together - Not the only chapter

"Yes!!! I can walk again!" Sunset ran circles around the hospital room the moment the cast was removed. "I'm free!!" Sunset skipped around the room as she punched the air around her. "Yay! I can go to school, FINALLY!!!"

Everyone giggled as the nurse rolled her eyes, walking out of the room. It was a really uncommon sight to see Sunset prancing around, shouting and celebrating. After calming down, Sunset finally sat down, panting. "Sorry...that was weird." She said, catching her breath. "Anyway, are there anymore bullies Dash?"

Rainbow nervously chucked. "Yeah, yeah, no more, no more...." Sunset raised her eyebrows. Hm....should I believe her? Yeah, I will, until things start again, I mean. Rainbow swung her hand around. "Chillax, I wasn't even half as hyper as you when my sling was removed." Sunset crossed her arms, trying her best to look angry, but failed, ending up in a heap of laughter.

Well, things were back to normal again, at least just for the six of them. Rainbow, however, was still struggling with Gilda everyday after school since the recovery of her left arm.


"Rainbow Dash." Rainbow heard the same annoying voice that landed her in the hospital. With some newfound courage, Rainbow turned around and glared at Gilda, much to the bully's surprise. "Wow, you are really asking for a beating this time, huh?" Gilda asked, laughing loudly.

She stepped forward. "Oh, and I see that you little scrawny elbow has healed." Gilda smiled as she looked around. "Oh no! Where's Dashie's little friend? I was hoping to beat her up too." She crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes.

"Gilda, I don't want any more trouble, okay? Please just leave me alone." Rainbow said as she, too crossed her arms and glared down at the girl. "I'll go about my own business, and you'll go about yours, sounds good? No one would get hurt or injured...."

Gilda walked towards Rainbow. "Oh, but I can't now can I? Your stupid little Sunset Shimmer got me grounded for a week! The cops were kind enough to let me off with a warning and a fine. I even had to pay for your dumb little medical fee!" Gilda said. "Did you really think I would drop the whole thing? You should know better Crash, I never give up. I was in my house plotting on how to get back at you!"

Rainbow sucked in a sharp breath as Gilda's fist made contact with her stomach, sending her back down to the floor that was still stained with her blood from a week ago. How an I going to explain this to the girls tomorrow? Rainbow thought as she stared at her cut fingers.

Rainbow heaved herself off the ground and faced Gilda, who looked at Rainbow smugly. "And here I was, thinking you wound have gotten smarter after a week, but it looks like someone's brain has went on a vacation today!" Gilda laughed as Rainbow closed her eyes, her head throbbing too much to think of a comeback.

"Well, the only dumb one around here is you, Gilda!" Rainbow lifted her to the familiar voice, the same voice that had saved her a week ago. "I'm telling you again, leave it."

Gilda turned around to see a group of six teenagers glaring hard at her. "Oh, look who came to save the poor old princess, the little orphan! Why, did your return letter get rejected, because, I don't blame them, they don't need someone like you in there." Gilda looked behind Sunset. "And who are these? You own little army of stray animals? Don't make me call the adoption center." Gilda smirked as Sunset walked up.

"Oh, no. Not really. First, I'm not an orphan, I live in an apartment down the road. It's you who lives in an orphanage, why? You missing your roommate so much you'll even accept me as one? How sweet!" Sunset crossed her hands. "And these aren't stray animals, you better go get glasses, they are the girls who are about to kick your butt."

Gilda stepped forward, and so did Sunset and her friends. "You wanna fight? I'll give you one." Gilda said, holding up her fists. "Come on. Why? Are ya scared?"

sunset sighed and walked forward. "I'm not, you should be." She placed her hands on her waist. "Twilight?" She said. "You said you needed practice using your geode powers? Now's your chance!" Gilda's face instantly fell, changing from confident and smug to one of utter horror and shock.

"Augh! Put me down now!!!" She screamed as Twilight twirled her around, sending Gilda flying across the air. "Twilight! I can't believe you are listening to her!" Gilda shouted. "I thought you were nice and gentle!?"

Twilight set Gilda on the floor slowly, making sure she is on the floor before relaxing her hands. "Yes, well I can be really gentle need I be. But as gentle as I may seem, I can be crazy and rough too, especially when it comes down to the safety of my friends. I would never hurt anyone, like I didn't to you, but I think logically, scaring your opponent is enough." Twilight said calmly, pointing to Gilda's trembling legs. "Am I right?"

"Oh, I'll be back for you!" Gilda said as she stormed off shakily.

"Wow, okay." Sunset said as she helped Rainbow up. "Still think that telling your friends is a bad idea that may, I quote 'get them hurt'?" She brushed the dirt off Rainbow's clothes. "Good thing I decided to follow you after school to day huh? If not, you would have been given another trip to the hospital

Rainbow nervously scratched her head. "Hehe..." She said. "Thanks guys, really....."

"No prob!" Pinkie said as she hugged Rainbow tightly. "We are all cool! Right?" Pinkie asked, getting a collective nod from everyone. "See? I told you. We would always be there for you Dashie!"

"Thanks guys." Rainbow smiled, before frowning straight after. "But Gilda said that she would be back tomorrow, and that is really rarely good news...." Rainbow looked at her feet. "What should I do?"She looked at helplessly at her friends, who each gave a confident smile in return.

"We'll be ready Rainbow, don't you worry." Sunset replied. "Meet us tomorrow after school at the statue."

Author's Note:

Here's the next part, I guess.