• Published 7th Jul 2019
  • 2,703 Views, 55 Comments

Visitors from another world! - xombiekilla



Charlie never really had any friends. And he preferred that for his own reasons! Now four Pony Princesses have arrived to earth and are seeking refuge in his home! Oh boy!

Comments ( 18 )

That guy that came in was way too quick and I had no time to react. Hardly worth a dislike. So what if I made a mistake, we're all humans. Yes I'm aware of the error I made with surgery instead of sugary.

Holy shit it's alive ALIVE!!!!

I'm surprised they didn't call the police. I would've expected there to be cameras that saw the act.

10312039
Well Cadence did seem to have everything under control.

This should be fun

This was a beyond fun and hilarious chapter I can't wait to see how Twilight will get back at Luna.

joe and baldie remind me of the home alone bandits

10313001
So nice of you to notice. That's actually what I was aiming for.

I can understand a few dislikes, that's to be expected. But is twenty really necessary? And yet, everybody asks me why I've been disabling my ratings in my stories. Why do they think? This story is my crowning achievement, it hardly deserves twenty dislikes on it. I think that's a trite excessive, don't you think? Nobody appreciates true quality and art anymore, philistines.

This is probably why a lot of good authors just quit from this site. That's what happens when you slap a gift horse in the mouth. Pun totally intended. So don't complain to me about the lack of good stories on this site, as that number gradually increases over time. If you guys are looking to dislike something, then dislike this, motherfuckers! sports out both middle fingers!

If there's going to be that many dislikes, would it be asking too much to ask what it is they find to be so repulsive about this story? Instead of being a man and talking to me, they dislike and then run away like a little bitch. They can't blame me, they can't blame anybody else, they only have themselves to blame as this was entirely and ultimately their choice to do. Don't throw stones at glass houses and expect everything to be fine and dandy. This is why a lot of good people just up and quit from making stories here.

10374278
Don't mind the haters just too what you do best my man and i like All of your stories

"Totally." Luna was in her own little world now. everything and everyone else just disappeared, leaving her alone with her coffee.

:rainbowlaugh: LUNA GOT COFFEE STONED!!!

10456724
That's right. Stoned coffee goodness.

10374278
My guy I agree with you. I know it won't help but I'll like the story to slightly even it out.

if another chapter is being worked on for this, may i ask how far into the making it is?

11056403
I should be halfway done by now.

Login or register to comment