• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 2,408 Views, 79 Comments

Twilight, Mare of Power - Banops



Finally a way to end all of Celestia's problems.

  • ...
6
 79
 2,408

Spike

I arrived at the tree house, arms full of brown paper bags, each filled to the brim with produce, breads, and other foods. Twilight had asked, or sent me rather, to pick up some food from the market. I was shocked that she would trust me to do the grocery shopping. She had stopped trusting me with that chore a long time ago because I kept using some of her bits to buy my own ice cream.

I thought of the last time I tried to sneak and eat my own bucket of ice cream. It was the first time I had ever had Rocky Road. Oooh, that had become my favorite kind. Sadly Twilight caught me, spoon in claw, digging deep into the bucket of marshmallow and chocolate. Just thinking of the face Twilight made sent a chill through my scales.

I hadn’t even thought to sneak a tub of ice cream while I was in the market, but then I passed Sugarcube Corner and well… I guess I sorta couldn’t resist. I definitely hadn’t learned my lesson… I had only purchased a singles tub this time; I could probably finish it in one sitting. Either way, I kept it hidden at the bottom of one of the large paper bags, below several cucumbers and cracker boxes. With some luck, Twilight wouldn’t notice.

I was standing in front of the door trying to think of a way to open it without having to set the bags on the ground. I tried arching my back so that I could shift the weight of most the bags onto my chest. I wrapped my left arm as far around the bags as I could, trying to keep them pinned to my chest while I let my right arm slide off so that I could use it to open the door. The position was excruciatingly painful on my back, and it meant that I couldn’t see in front of me. Standing like this, with my back bent, I reached my free arm out in search for the door handle. I found it, gripping hard with my claw and, with some trouble, pushed the door open. I stumbled my way in to the tree house, stepping off the grassy stoop and onto the wooden floor of the living area. Now that I had opened the door and made my way in, I was able to restore my posture and grab hold of the bags with both arms. I kicked the door closed behind me and hobbled my way in the direction of the kitchen, hoping Twilight wouldn’t be there so I could sneak my ice cream into the icebox.

There I was, standing in the kitchen, a film of sweat lining my forehead from hauling these groceries. I set every bag on the ground preparing to unpack the foods and put them in their appropriate place. Before I began unloading, I looked around, scanning the room for Twilight. I ran out into living room, taking a quick look to see if I could spot Twilight close by. She wasn’t. I walked tiredly back into the kitchen, still trying to catch my breath from the long grocery quest, and began putting up the different foods.

I reached into the bag of foods that hid my ice cream first, hoping to stash it before Twilight could catch me red clawed. I began to toss out everything, desperately searching for my most valued possession. Then I felt it at the bottom of the sack, rejecting my touch with its icy coldness. The small tub had condensation all around it, making it hard to grab hold of. Even so, I managed to pull it out of the bag with one claw. I brought the tub of rocky road close to my chest and gripped it firmly with both arms, cradling it like an infant. I kept my back to the entrance of the kitchen and carried the tub to the icebox.

I was in the clear now. All I had to do was open the icebox, and shift some of the other contents around, allowing me to hide the ice cream. I removed one claw from the tub and grabbed the handle on the icebox. I opened the door to the box, feeling the frigid air spill out.

“Oh spike.” Called Twilight’s voice from somewhere behind me sounding mildly amused. I nearly jumped out of my scales. How long had she been here? I turned around trying to hold the ice cream behind my back. “You know you don’t have to hide ice cream from me anymore. That’s why I gave you a few extra bits, so you could get yourself some.”

Twilight stood in the entrance to kitchen, levitating an open book in front her face, eyes half lidded in focus. She also floated a sandwich around her head, which she took a modest bite of as she stepped into the room.

“Oh heeeeey Twilight!” I said apologetically “I didn’t hear you come in…” I gave a nervous laugh. But how did she know?

Woah boy. I felt the tub of ice cream lift out of my grip. Twilight was using her magic to take it. In just a few short seconds, my ice cream hovered out in the middle of the room, exposed to twilight. After staring helplessly at my floating tub of deliciousness, I looked to Twilight. Not once had she looked away from her book. She seemed to be fully aware of everything around her without even looking. She brought her sandwich in with her magic and took another bite. She chewed her bite slowly, and continued reading. I could feel the silence of the room turning into a sour awkwardness. She swallowed her food and then proceeded to fly the ice cream into the icebox, which was still hanging wide open. She closed the icebox, and took one last bite to finish off her sandwich. Only now did she look up from her book, giving me a smile. Then she eyeballed all of the grocery bags sitting on the floor.

“Need help with the groceries?” She asked as I reached for the bag that the ice cream had been in. Her smiling face then went back behind the book. She started reading again.

I didn’t want to sound like I couldn’t handle a simple chore like this.

“No I can get it.” I responded, gripping the bag.

Apparently she hadn’t heard me. As I lifted the bag, she used her magic to yank it out of my grip. I looked to Twilight. That familiar pink magic bubble surrounded her horn, which poked up above the book she had buried her face in. Then I looked around me when I heard the sound of paper bags rustling. All of the bags I had set on the floor began to lift into the air. All of their contents exited and began to fly to their designated place in the kitchen. The entire room swarmed with groceries for the several moments it took twilight to will everything into order. And then it was over. The food was put up, the grocery bags were all disposed of, and everything was right the way it was supposed to be.

“Don’t mention it.” Twilight rolled off cheerfully.

I gawked at the magical feat she just performed. The entire time she hadn’t once looked up from her book. She just kept reading.

Then I gave a chuckle, letting out some of my tension and said, “Hah, and I thought you were against being a show off.” Of course I knew that she was exercising her magic though. She had been honing her magic for days. Ever since she’d gotten that letter from Celestia about… well, what ever it was about, she had taken every opportunity she could to work out her awesome magic tricks.

Twilight dropped her book just enough to reveal two wide eyes. “What! Show off? I didn’t mean to be a show off! I’m sorry Spike…” She sounded so disappointed in herself.

“Hey relax Twilight, I was only joking.” I said trying to comfort her. “Besides, aren’t you studying for your, umm… what was it you were practicing for again?”

“Oh…” She began, her voice quickly losing any trace of anxiety, “Celestia wanted me to make sure my magic was in tip top shape.”

“Oh, what for?” I asked interested.

“That last letter she sent me heavily implied that she’d be needing my help soon. I’ll bet it’s something very important.” She said excitedly, raising the book back up to hide her eyes.

I felt the rest of tension I had built up while trying to sneak my ice dissipate and let my shoulders slouch. In tune with my decrease in posture, I casually leaned against the icebox to more comfortably carry on my conversation with Twilight.

“What do you think she might need your help with?” I asked her.

She began to pace around the kitchen, levitating eating utensils, napkins, sponges, and various other things around in attempt to make everything look neat and orderly. Again, not surprisingly, she did not once lower her book to see what she was doing; rather she just proceeded to clean. I’d complain about her taking my job if cleaning the kitchen wasn’t already one of my least favorite things to do.

“I have no idea, but I can’t wait to find out. Ooooh I hope I get to go visit her lab again.”

“That place gives me the creeps.” I mumbled.

She briefly paused her reading and gave me a scolding look before continuing.

“How would you know what it’s like, Spike, you’ve never even been to her lab before?” She asked.

“It’s the way you describe it, Twi, it sounds like something out of a mad-pony scientist movie.”

“Well I didn’t find that place ‘creepy’ at all. That building is home to some of the most important scientific breakthroughs in all ponykind.” She said, trying to defend the building.

“That’s what makes it creepy.” I replied cheekily. I was only kidding of course, but it didn’t seem like Twilight caught my jokes.

“Spiiiike.” She said. She had finished reordering a bunch of the kitchenware and she again looked up from her book and shot me yet another spiteful look.

“What? I’m just sayin’” I said with a grin. Then I tried to move the subject. “Watchya reading?”

Twilight folded the corner of the page she was on and closed the book. She proceeded to read off the title to me. “Advanced Magic Theory.” She read.
She levitated the book over towards me so I could get a better look at it. I didn’t even have to hold the book myself to guess how heavy it must have been. The book was huge. It was a hard covered book, which looked much like a school textbook. Sure enough, the front of the book read ‘Advanced Magic Theory.’ Immediately below the title sat the words ‘5th edition.‘

“Twilight, are you seriously reading a text book on how to perform magic?” I asked.

“No this doesn’t say anything on actually performing magic. It’s all about how magic works and where it comes from. Its fascinating, really, all of this theory.”

I stared at her for a second before asking very callously, “Why?”

She brought the book back in close to her face and began reading it again. Then she responded. “Why what? Why am I reading this book you mean? Like I said, I think Celestia might need my help soon, so I’m brushing up on my magic.” She paused for a second and added, “Speaking of which, I think I should continue studying. In peace… I’ll be in my room if you need me.” And with that she left the kitchen for her room. I watched intently as my purple friend trotted slowly out of the room taking the enormous textbook with her.

She was really just brushing up on her magic? By reading a textbook? My Celestia, I had no idea how she did it.

Once I was sure that Twilight was in her room, I quickly turned to face the icebox. I was already craving that sweet ice cream. I gripped the handle of the icebox and ripped the door open, once again spilling out the icy air. In a one swift motion, I was able to scoop up the tub of sweetness and close the freezer. I held it in my arms tenderly.

“Just a bite.” I told myself. I wanted to save some for later, but I knew if I started eating it now, I more than likely wouldn’t be able to stop until it was gone.

“Just a bite.” I said to myself again. I popped the lid off and looked into the swirl of marshmallow and chocolate. I moved over to the silverware drawer and picked out the first spoon to meet my touch.

Oh my gosh, this was going to be so good. I repressed a squeal of excitement as I plunged the spoon into the top layer, carving out a chocolaty mix of marshmallow, almonds, and ice cream. My mouth flooded with moister from the anticipation of the bite as I raised the spoon to my lips.

But rather than open my mouth and devour the tasty treat, I felt a familiar gassy sensation build up in my throat.

Darn it Celestia! Couldn’t your letter wait just a few more seconds? I hadn’t any time to react to the feeling that had built up in my mouth and throat. I almost immediately released the gas build up out my mouth in a startlingly loud belch that seemed to rack my whole body with spasms. This caused me to drop the tub of ice cream and the spoonful I was holding, leading to a mess of dessert splattered all over the floor.

“Well crap!” I cursed aloud as a tan colored scroll hovered briefly in front of me before dropping into the mess of chocolaty goodness already on the floor.

I bent over to pick letter from the melting mush of ice cream. Sadly all of the ice cream had come right out of its container. What a waste. I let out a moan of discontent. Now I was going to have to buy some more.

Well now I had the question of etiquette: Would I clean the mess, or would I take the letter to Twilight first?

***

Twilight lay sprawled out on her bed lazily reading her textbook. Or rather, it seemed lazy the moment I entered the bedroom, but then noticed, as I approached her, that she was busy taking notes. A quill hung in a pinkish magenta bubble in the air near Twilight occasionally falling to jot down something on a slip of paper lying next to her.

In contrast to her astuteness, I myself walked idly towards Twilight, gripping the piece of parchment firmly in my claw. I hadn’t made a sound moving but Twilight knew I was here. She looked up just as I had stopped and began to speak, her half closed eyes reflecting her busy but content attitude.

“Hey, Twilight, I gotta letter for ya.” I said, extending the claw containing the still bound scroll.

Hardly had I finished the sentence when Twilight yanked the letter from outstretched claw with her magic. Her lazed eyes shot open with life, and expelled a squee, which seemed to send ripples of happiness across the room.

“See, what did I tell you Spike. I said Celestia would need my help soon and here she is sending me a letter asking for my help!” By the end of her sentence she, had dropped her book and quill on the bed and stood up on all fours.

I swear, the relationship she carried with her ‘princess’ had become creepy over the last few years. Even though they mostly talked through letters (letters that I had to send and receive, and sometimes write) Twilight’s whole psyche had changed when ever Celestia was brought up. I mean, I understand that one should respect their ruler and all, but Twilights admiration went beyond that. And I could tell, mostly from Twilights words, that the Princess was experiencing the same thing. The relationship had clearly become more than just a teacher-student relationship. Now I’m not the kind of dragon that likes to hurt other people’s reputation with gossip, but if I were, I would assume their relationship had moved beyond just unprofessional. I dare even say it almost appeared un-platonic. But I’m not.

“How do you know she needs your help? You haven’t even read the letter yet.” I said my face andn voice layered with jaded cynicism.

“Well of course she…” She paused and looked at me annoyed. She undid the piece of twine, which bound the letter and let it unroll before her. I saw her lips move as she read the document, mouthing the words as she read them. As she read, her concentrated look faded into a big grin. After a few seconds she opened her mouth to speak but then closed it again, perhaps to think about what she was going to say. Her overjoyed expression once again shifted to a smug look as she held back a ‘I told you so.’

“Well, as it turns out,” she began as she walked towards me, “she is in need of my assistance now.”

“Oh let me guess, she asked you to come to her laboratory.” I said half-heartedly as she approached.

“Mhmm”

“Well,” I said turning to leave the room “I’ll go get your train ticket.”

“No need for that Spike.”

“Huh, well when does she need you to get there?” I asked confused. I stopped and turned to face Twilight, who dawned a confident grin.

“Right. Now.” She said, annunciating each word slowly.

I cocked my head, unsure of what she was getting at. Twilight continued trotting over towards me. Once she had reached me, she stretched a foreleg and brought me into a hug. After an awkward second, I returned the hug, bending my legs just a bit so that I could come down to her height.

“Thanks for bringing me the letter, Spike.” She said to me as she released the hug. “I will only be gone for a few days.”

“But how will you get there?” I tried asking, but then I saw her horn start glowing again. No, surely she wasn’t going to teleport all the way there.

“By teleporting of course.” She replied, spreading her front and back legs into an action stance so that she could keep balanced while she worked up her magic. Her horn began to grow brighter and brighter, until the very air in front of her shimmered with heat and light.

“But Twilight, how can you…” I was cut off by a loud crackling sound as a pink bubble enveloped Twilight. She was gone.

I stood there for several uncomfortable seconds before I realized that I was staring at the space she had been.

I gave a long sigh. Time to clean up the mess I had made.

***

Having a few days to myself would be nice, I must admit. I spent most of the first full day, out and about the town. I ventured to the spa, and then later I visited Sugarcube Corner. I didn’t buy anything because Twilight hadn’t left me any spending money. She just kinda left abruptly. No sweat of my scales though. This would give me a nice break from chores and being her assistant.

I did spend most of the rest of the first day helping Pinkie Pie instead. Hah, so much for getting a break. But I wanted ice cream, and Pinkie Pie promised she’d bring me some tomorrow if I helped her. So now I was her assistant. I just hoped she remembered to get me the right kind of ice cream.

My first day eventually came to an end, and so began the next day.

I took my opportunity to sleep in this time. I actually slept in much longer than I had intended. It was just past one in the afternoon by the time I raised my head from my pillow. The only reason I actually didn’t sleep further was due to a knocking at the door downstairs.

Pinkie Pie! She was bringing me my ice cream. I jumped out of bed and stumbled my way to the entrance of the house. Still in a daze, I bumped into one of the bookshelves that lined the living room, sending a cascade of books falling down to the floor. Ugh, another mess to clean up. I would deal with that after I got the ice cream from Pinkie.

Just thinking of the ice cream seemed to wake me more. Maybe just a bite for breakfast, yeah that sounded pretty good. I licked my lips as I approached the door. Through my lidded eyes and content smile, I opened the door, feeling the fresh air hit my face. Then I opened my mouth to speak with out even looking at who I was talking to.

“Hey there Pinkie…” I began, but as I opened my eyes I realized I wasn’t talking to the lovable pink pony. No quite the opposite. Before me stood a plump turquoise colt with an orange mane. Of course by now he’d be soon leaving his colt years behind.

“Oh…” I said switching to an irritated look. “Hey Snips.”

He raised one of his intensely bushy eyebrows in amusement.

“Expecting someone else?” He asked, voice cracking almost every syllable. By Celestia his voice, he sounded like he had a chew toy stuck in his throat. I had a difficult time holding back a barrage of laughter.

“Yeah, Pinkie’s supposed be bringing me some ice cream today.” I answered thinking of the cotton headed pony bringing me a big bucket of rocky road.

“Hah, nice.” He said with a grin.

I stuck my head out the door and looked around expecting to see another pony shadowing Snips.

“Where’s Snails?” I asked the burly pony.

“Heh, grounded.”

Explains why Snips was at my house.

“Really?” I asked, now even more amused. “Snails grounded?”

“I know, right.” He said.

Let me guess you want to hang out since your friend is grounded.

“You wanna, umm, hangout.” He asked after a small silence. I was right. I didn’t mind hanging out with Snips and Snails usually, they were a bit younger than me and it especially showed now that I had grown in size (I practically towered over them.) Of course they could get a bit annoying sometimes, but they really were the only ponies near my age that I had anything in common with.

I gave him a blank look, silently considering the proposition.

“Yeah sure,” I said after some thought, “come on in.”

Rather than follow me inside, he stood at the doorway and eventually asked, “Well aren’t you gonna go ask your mom?”

He wasn’t being cruel. Well not as cruel as one might think. He was referring to Twilight. He’d been teasing me about Twilight being like a mother to me recently. Lucky for him, his jokes only came across in good fun.

“She’s NOT my mom!” I protested trying to sound like he’d gotten one over me. “Besides, she’s out of town. I’m free for the day.”

His eyes lit up.

“Sweet!” he cracked. I nearly lost it again with his voice. Snips made his way into the house.

***

Several hours passed as Snips and I talked about everything from fillies to school and even a little bit of philosophy. Both of us lay in the bedroom on the two beds that rested there. I let Snips lounge across my bed. He barely took up half of it since the bed was specially fitted for a teen sized dragon. I on the other hoof, lay comfortably on Twilight’s bed (she’d kill me if she saw me on it.) We lay there throwing our thoughts across the room to each other.

Snips seemed happy to have me to talk to. I had the impression that he and his long time friend had been growing apart recently. My suspicions were confirmed when Snips told me about how he and Snails never saw eye to eye on anything. I learned that Snails had not in fact been grounded. Rather, Snails had been avoiding Snips.

I admit, I hadn’t actually seen the two together this past few weeks, but the idea that they could have had a falling out of sorts didn’t even occur to me. Frankly, I was kind of surprised that he was opening up to me like this.

“Maybe he found himself a fillyfriend.” I proposed. The idea was pretty farfetched knowing Snails, but certainly not impossible, and actually given their age, it almost made sense.

“Hah! Snails find a fillyfriend? Not likely. He can barely find his way around Ponyville with out me.” He said nervously. I could sense his anxiety. He definitely considered the idea. The notion that a filly could have replaced him terrified him. I felt sorry for Snips. I kinda wished Twi were here to help with his friendship problem, because I didn’t know what to say.

I remained silent.

He tried changing the subject.

“Hey, you got anything to eat?” He asked sitting up.

I was jarred by the sudden change of subject but it made me realize how hungry I was. I hadn’t eaten yet today myself. I jumped up off Twilight’s bed and looked to Snips. He had a sullen look on his face.

“Yeah, sure, what d’ya want?” I asked. As I waited for him to respond I thought of what I wanted to eat.

“I don’t care dude, anything sounds good.” He squeaked.

“Alright,” I said after a sometime of thought, “Let’s go see what we have.”

The two of us made our way to the kitchen. Once we were there, I took the lead in opening various cabinets, rummaging through the different foods that I had purchased just the other day. Snips stood by patiently waiting to see what I could come up with.

I was deep into a cabinet, trying to reach something that looked good for the two of us when I heard Snips’ squeaky little voice call out to me.

“Ummm, Spike.” Snips said.

“Yes?” I called back to him, still buried in the cupboard. He didn’t answer.

“Yes, Snips?” I called back a bit louder so he could here my muffled voice. Still no answer.

“Hey Snips what is it?” I said once more. This time I stuck my head out of the cabinet to see what was up.

Taking in the sight before me, I lost my balance and fell backwards. I scrambled to get up. Once I had regained my footing, I had a chance to see what was going on.

Snips was nowhere to be seen. But the pony that replaced him made me stand in attention. It was Twilight. She stood awkwardly in the frame of the entrance to the kitchen, blocking the view of the living room. Something about her seemed… well… off… She was somehow uncanny in appearance.

“Oh Twilight! When did you get back? I didn’t even hear you come in.” I said.

She didn’t say anything back, she just stood there staring at me.

I put a claw on the back of my head and scratched it awkwardly looking at Twilight in silence. The more I looked at her the weirder the moment became and the more unsettling her appearance struck me. Her face was expressionless. What struck me as even more odd were her eyes. They maintained a familiar white magical haze. It was the haze that covered her eyes whenever she performed a high intensity spell. What made it even weirder was that her horn wasn’t glowing, meaning she wasn’t using her magic.

“Twilight?” I asked starting to get a little creeped out. “Are you ok? It’s me, Spike.”

After my name came up, her blank expression was a replaced by a large toothy grin, which seemed to twitch into place. The whole movement was quite unsettling.

Then she took a step towards me. I don’t know what it was, but a sort of chill came over me. Maybe it was her unponylike demeanor maybe it was the unnaturally glazed eyes. Perhaps it was the fact that she looked like she had taken a beating and looked partially crippled but yet still moved with ease. Either way, as she took that first step towards me, I impulsively took a step back away from her. She took another step in my direction. By now she had completely left the entrance and was no longer blocking the entire view of the living room. I craned my head to see if I could look past her.

I found him.

I found Snips.

He lay in a heap in the middle of the living room. He wasn’t moving.

Nothing about this felt right.

Twilight took another step towards me. Something slithering around her body caught my eye. A black snakelike creature wormed its way through Twilights mane. At least I thought it was another creature, until I realized it was coming from her body. Then I saw another one, and another, and another, and another.

Five. Five black snakelike protrusions, slid around her body. My eyes followed them as they lifted into the air and stiffened. Oh. My. Sweet. Celestia.

She took yet another step closer. I took another step back.

She had me backed into a corner.

“Twilight, you can stop now. You got me. I’m scared.” I managed. My heart seemed ready to burst from my chest.

Another step closer.

I watched as one of the black protrusions arched itself.

I tensed up, getting ready for something to happen. Between glimpses of Snips’ motionless body and Twilight’s strange appearance, along with the strange black, leathery tentacles sprouting from her backside, I felt increasingly as if I was in danger. Something told me that this wasn’t the Twilight I knew and loved. Everything screamed ‘imposter.’

My stunned face changed expression. A wave of grim resolve washed over me.

Another step closer. By now I could smell her. Oh dear merciful Luna, did something crawl in her mane and die?!

“Imposter!” I hissed at her. “You’re not Twilight.”

I lifted a claw, exposing my sharp nails.

She stopped her approach momentarily to give a disturbing multi-layered laugh.

“What do you plan on doing to me?” She… it finally spoke. The voice caught me off guard. I lowered my claw. What was this thing doing? It… was like it was toying with me, scaring me just for the kicks.

“What do you want with me?” I demanded of it.

The arched tentacle shot towards me, gripping my neck.

It didn’t answer me, at least not at first. It eventually spoke.

“What!” It began angrily, “Damn, your body rejects me too.”

I instinctively moved my claws to my neck trying to free my self from the death grip.

It held me here for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually though I felt myself hoisted into the air.

There was a noise. It came from the living room. It was a knocking sound. Twilight’s head twisted to face the door, leaving her head on backwards. Then she returned it to me.

“We should go.” It said.

Twilight’s body began to glow red. I could feel a pressure build up in my head as its grip tightened. I thought my head was going to pop clean off my shoulders. The reddish glow intensified more and more until finally it faded away and all of a sudden we were somewhere else. One moment we were in Twilight’s tree house, the next, we were in some other strange place.

The imposter dropped me on the floor of the room, leaving me coughing and gasping for air. Then I stood up and backed away as fast as I could from… it. Never in my life had I experienced the fear of death so strong then when that tentacle was choking me. The second I recovered from the coughing, I began thanking Celestia that I hadn’t died. After that, I took a moment to observe my new surroundings.

It looked like… a library of sorts. Bookshelves lined the walls of this narrow hallway shaped room. Pictures, or portraits rather, of famous and regal ponies occupied the spaces that weren’t already taken up by shelving. At one end of the room sat a large metal door, at the other a deep, dark oak desk. Behind the desk, on the wall perched a monstrous portrait of Celestia herself.

This was weird. This didn’t look like any part of the royal castle I’d seen.

There was somepony sitting in a chair behind the desk. The chair turned revealing the identity of the pony occupying it. It was the one and only Princess of the Day. Celestia herself stared at me, a mix of shock and joy rushing to her battered face.

“Spike!” Celestia called out. “Y-your… alive…”

I stared at her blankly. Maybe she could tell me what in the heck was going on.

Comments ( 4 )

Its been a while in the works, but here it finally is. Chapters should finally start coming in a bit quicker from now on though.

I think I've found my niche in writing... maybe.

Hope the thing didn't kill Snips.


Not like i like him or anything but still if hes trying to get Celestia to work with him he should at least not continue killing her ponies or she might consider taking him with her after all. :facehoof: Whats the point of saving yourself and Twilight if nobody else will be left. :rainbowlaugh:

:raritystarry:WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello from 2017, I admit the idea of Twilight dying under any circumstances is disturbing (in the sad sense), however, you good sir/madam have taken the disturbance to a level I usually expect from such authors as Stephen King and his ilk (I mean that in a respectful tone). I am curious about the experimentation that Celestia was involved in and why she was willing to risk her prize pupil for potentially dangerous experiments. I personally don't exactly care for this representation of Celestia, that being said, I do respect your choice and want to express my interest in whether or not this will be picked up someday or if this is a dead fic (for all general purposes, also no pun intended).
Respectfully, BirdsBooksBrownies

Login or register to comment