• Published 21st Oct 2018
  • 2,545 Views, 37 Comments

The Balloonie Alicorn (Rewrite) - ModernBalloonie



Portal accident causes a human from earth to get transported into equestria... As his pony character? (Contains Inflation)

  • ...
5
 37
 2,545

OOC: So, what happened to this story?

So, it's 2022.

Yeah, I know. I started writing this when I was still in highschool actually, fastforward to 2022 i've been doing a lot of different things. It's really been a while since ponies were on my mind, and honestly I need to do more pony stuff.

I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this story but I might pick it up again in the future. Hah, as i was writing this sentence Windows 10 gave me a "look back at your memories" and it showed a picture of a balloon pony. Honestly it makes me want to pony more.

Anyway, I've been doing mostly VR stuff, 3d modelling and occasional 2d art, I wrote this when my life was pretty much falling apart, and honestly it was sort of coping for the bad situation I was in but honestly while that time of my life had strange memories, I still love ponies a lot. Mostly the plot points in the story were based on what was happening at the time in the MLP universe when I was fully discovering MLP. (was watching the show since 2017, also my life is better now, don't worry about it xP)

Also i've technically had chapter 9 1000 words in but I just never released it because I sorta stopped writing the story for some reason.

Anyway, i'll probably have to put this story on hiatus, but I want to continue it, honestly not sure yet. i'm glad I checked fimfiction today though.

I also had ideas of other stories related to Loonie Skies, little spinoffs focused on inflation and such, maybe anthros as well but yeah.

Comments ( 6 )

I can totally relate to life getting in the way. Pity, I absolutely adore inflation, but there's plenty of sources if ya know where to look.

Well, there's at least one reader waiting for anything posted to this story. :twilightsmile:

Well if you ever get back to this, know I’m excited for more!

Take your time. Because as the saying goes. Haste makes waste. And all that. And now for what I want to say... if you somehow continue this story then I'm going to be stuck reading it a few more times.

i can see the reason there take ur time ur stories are great

status on the story? as i have not checked on this for some time now its not dead it it?:heart:

Login or register to comment