• Published 21st Oct 2018
  • 2,545 Views, 37 Comments

The Balloonie Alicorn (Rewrite) - ModernBalloonie



Portal accident causes a human from earth to get transported into equestria... As his pony character? (Contains Inflation)

  • ...
5
 37
 2,545

Chapter 8

~After the party, Following morning~

That party was great, Lot of dancing and talking, I got to know some of the neighbourhood, Heh... NEIGHbourhood. I'll stop now.
I met some very nice ponies, Lyra, which ranted to me about humans. I.... didn't end up telling her I was a human because she probably would of kept me hostage if she knew... Bon Bon, Her and Lyra are probably secret marefriends though... Haha. And DJ-PON3 herself! She also actually has a voice! We talked about Electronic music, Although why she said she doesn't talk often is she just, doesn't when preforming or listening to her music. She likes to let the music speak for itself. That's her way of talking. There were more ponies to talk to but I ended up not talking to them because I couldn't find time. Oh well, there's always next time.

I woke up. Stretching my body, and my wings, Loud squiiiiiiirks coming from my body.

Wooof.... Last night was pretty tiring. Anyway, I have to see Fluttershy today. She wanted to talk to me. I.... think I remember where her cottage is? If I don't i'm sure I can figure it out. Pathfinding has always been a strength of mine when it comes to locations. Anyway, I looked at my body in the mirror as I got out of bed.
My belly was... bulging out a bit. Oh! I... had some food last night, that's why. Oh, well. I... could deflate, but... nah. Noone will really notice... I don't think. Will they? hmm...... nevermind.

I trotted out of the room. I trotted over to the Library and I saw Twilight packing her bags for the Friendship Festival. As it was tomorrow... Apparantly soon means tomorrow! Why didn't she tell me before? Oh well...

"Hey! Twilight!" I said as I entered the library.

"Hey, Loonie! Are you ready for the Friendship Festival tomorrow? I really hope my plan works out, asking the Princesses to make A super crazy crystal that refracts light, making a fancy looking rainbow effect? Ah Loonie... Do you think they'll accept my idea? I need this Friendship Festival to be PERFECT. It's the first one! What if I don't make a good impression of the celebration? What if they decline? What if they... just... UUUUUUUGH!" Twilight gripped her head a little with her hooves.

Oh... anxiety... I know how this feels.

"Well... to be honest well... the worst they can do is decline, but that's not the end of the wor-" I began to say but Twilight cut me off

"If they decline, I won't know what to do! That's why i'm panicking!" Twilight said, not irritated with me but super worried.

"Twilighting on the new pony? Ah, come on twi." Spike suddenly entered the room. "It's gonna be fiiiiiiiine, me and you know it's gonna be fine. And if they do decline, you still have your friends helping you all the way! Though I doubt that's gonna happen, You're 'Princess' Twilight Sparkle for a reason!"

"But... well... You're right spike, But it'll take a while for me to gather my thoughts. But I can do this. Hopefully. All I have to do is... Ask!" Twilight said.

"There's nothing wrong with asking!" I said.

"I'm still a little scared to. I mean, It's easier said than done. I mean, Asking favours especially from the Princesses... Well.. I'll still be planning out things for a bit Loonie, Didn't you say you had to speak to Fluttershy today?" Twilight said.

My ears perked up.
"Oh, right! Well, I'll go to Fluttershy's place! I'll probably help you with some Friendship Festival prep later. I know you gotta be early, I'll take the train with your friends tomorrow, as planned."

Oh, yeah, we planned some stuff after the party yesterday... I'm going with Twilight's friends on the train, Never took an actual train, unless you count the Skytrain back at home. Though that's more of a subway.

"Oh! I would definitely love some help. Uh, I mean, Thank you. I can't really think for a role for you at the Friendship Festival for volunteering right now... because of the short notice, but you could ask my friends if they need help!" Twi said.

"So.... it's your first Winter Wrap Up." I said, giggling.
"Just joking."

"Oh, no it won't be like that, Problem is I didn't have anything to do, but YOU have opportunities to do things with my friends. Also, There's magic." She lit up her horn as she said that.

"The Magic of friendship? ... Gosh that sounds cheesy." I said.

"Definitely! And, why would it sound cheesy? It's the most powerful magic of all!" Twilight wondered.

"Well, I mean, that saying is constantly memed on in my world, usually seen as a super cheesy thing, but I gotta remember, I'm in your world. it's totally acceptable to say that here." I stated "Sorry, Pony culture shock."

"Ah, That's really weird... Why would ponies hate.. Ahem, people hate friendship? Unless they were villains?" Twilight said.

"Well.. You remember what I said about us being... technically beings of chaotic nature? Or what discord said about me? There's a lot of entropy happening around the world, and, A lot of people don't get along. To be honest, if you saw it you would, well, think it's crazy. but "The magic of friendship" is pretty fictional there, and as I said, it's constantly memed on. It doesn't mean we can't make friends, but it's just, harder to make friends I guess." I stated.

"Huh, interesting." She pulled her notepad out of nowhere and writ things down.
"Also, What's a meme?" She asked innocently.

Oh... my... god... How do i...
The look on my face was horrified.

"Uh, are you okay? You looked like you just drank a load of hot sauce." Twilight asked, a little worried.

"Well, it's something you gotta SEE to believe, Maybe if I make it back to my world, I can show you... though be warned, it's crazy." I said, clearly not able to explain memes properly.

"Huh! Well, Alright! I'll add that to my bucket list!" Twilight writ down something and put her notepad away.

"Also, something I noticed, Loonie, is that you uhm. I'm not calling you fat, but, uh." Twilight hinted at something, having her hoof touch her own belly.

I looked at mine, Crap... just when I thought noone would notice me being a little bloated. I blushed a little.

"Oh, I mean, I hope it's not a sensitive topic, Do you need to go on a diet?" Twilight asked.

I giggled a little.

"Nah, when I eat it gets converted into Air, I just uh, haven't deflated myself since I ate last night, uh, Y-yeah." I figured i'd refrain from telling her I enjoyed it... maybe I'll reveal my interest to her one day.

She writ this on her notepad too. "Ah, makes sense, but also adds more mystery... Anyway, I gotta keep preparing, Fluttershy is also probably preparing, but she doesn't have too much to do, She said she was going to let her animals roam around for a bit around her cottage, and get them ready for tomorrow later. See you in a bit Loonie!" She gave me a small hug. I blushed a little from it

I hugged back, and, Well.. Twilight has always been my favorite pony so, just seeing her hug me out of the blue, last night didn't really count, as it was kind of a panic. but this is... nice. I may of kept the embrace for a bit too long. Uhm. I mean, it's safe to say that I have a little bit of a cru- No, it's too early for that crap... plus you only know her from a show, She knows NOTHING about you.

"Uh, Loonie, you can let go now..." Twi said.

"Oops!" I blushed a bit.
"Sorry, I enjoy hugs. I hope you don't mind. as I know people can sometimes hate hugging for too long..."

"Oh, that's okay, Hugging is normal, another culture shock?" Twilight asked.

Oh yeah, ponies are a lot more cuddly than humans.
"Yeah. a bit, haha... Sometimes people are appalled by physical contact." I stated.

"Oh, makes sense why you acted like that now, see, I'm learning! Anyway, you better make it off to Fluttershy. See you!" Twilight said and waved.

"Tschüss- I mean, see you!" I said as I trotted out of the library.

That hug was nice...

Author's Note:

Sorry for more delays, but I hope this chapter is good, A bit of slice of life-y. I'm going to do visiting Flutters next, and probably after that, the movie. Yes, the movie is going to be part of this story. Really this whole story is improv, i'm just planning as i write it.