• Published 21st Oct 2018
  • 2,545 Views, 37 Comments

The Balloonie Alicorn (Rewrite) - ModernBalloonie



Portal accident causes a human from earth to get transported into equestria... As his pony character? (Contains Inflation)

  • ...
5
 37
 2,545

Chapter 3

Twilight opened the doors of her castle, I looked outside, immediately noticing how everything looked compared to home, everything was so bright, colorful, It was crazy to see in person. It was truely a kid's dream world.
I saw lots of ponies, all looking happy, It looked like a really really happy town. Ponyville, I'm actually here!
"Whoa..."

Twilight was trotting as i was in awe.
"Are you coming?"

"Coming!" i hastily said, trotting and squeaking to twilight.

We trotted through ponyville for a bit, then a familiar pony rolled into my view... Pinkie.

"Pinkie!" Twilight said!

"Hiya twilight! And.." Pinkie gasped. A newcomer! "Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcooooooooome!"
Then pinkie hugged me, for no reason? Whatever, It's pinkie.

"oooOOOOH. You're a balloooooon! I love balloons!" Pinkie said.
I was a little bit blushy at that remark, also a little shy.

"uh... Yes."I said little bit shyly, I didn't know what to say to that.

"Anyway, Loonie skies, This is pinkie, She always brings smiles to people's faces!" Twilight giggled a bit.

"Hehe, I can see that." I simply said, Smiling myself.

"Ooooh! Your name is Loonie Skies! That name is sooooo cuuuute and fitting for you! I could just imagine you floating in the sky as a big helium balloon!" Pinkie said, daydreaming a little.

I stopped and blushed, my whole face going a shade of red. Now super shy, Did pinkie just tease me about that? That's something i've wanted for years... and it could happen now that i'm a balloon.
"Um... Uh." I stuttered.

Twilight noticed my weird behavior.
"Uh, Pinkie, can i take her to my other friends? We'll come back later."

"Alrighty! I'm still totally planning a super secret party for you! Wait, FORGET I SAID THAT!"

I giggled a little. Pinkie was a little crazy, but she is still a good pony.
"So uh... where to next?" I wondered.

"Well... There is one thing i need to ask first, were you uncomfortable there?" Twilight asked.

"Well... Just something pinkie said kind of... reminded me of something i should say. Don't worry, it isn't bad, it's just an uhm, interest i have." I tried to say as best as i could. Seems i blushed easier as a balloonie.

"Ah, then i shouldn't really talk about it then, I thought you were uncomfortable. Anyway, Maybe who we meet next could be... well, you seem like the type of pony that could be good friends with her." Twilight stated.

"Huh?" I wondered.

"Her name is Fluttershy, she is a little shy but, I think you'd be able to get along with her." Twilight said.

"Hm. Alright."
Fluttershy did seem like a pony I would like, she is a bit shy and timid, like me occasionally.

We wandered through ponyville, I am looking at things as we walk to Fluttershy's house, and i've been observing, everyone seems genuinely happy here, something like that probably wouldn't happen in my world, very unlikely to anyway.

We kept trotting towards the edge of ponyville, and we see a cottage, which i immediately recognize as Fluttershy's.

Twilight knocks on the door with her hoof.
We wait for a bit, then Fluttershy opens the door, a bit slowly.
"Oh Twilight! Hello! And who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Loonie skies." I said.

"Hello Fluttershy! Loonie skies is new here, She is going to be staying with me for a bit, and I figured, why not take her to see my friends!" Twilight said proudly.

"Hehe. Feel free to come in! I'll make some tea." Fluttershy said, very invitingly

We walked in, and I see... a lot of animals, a lot of them are asleep but.. there was this one bunny, looking at me funny, I looked at him back, and he hid.
That was angel, i dont think he likes me at first glance. Oh well.

I trotted over to a chair that Fluttershy set up for me, and Twilight sat in another chair, After a bit of waiting, Fluttershy made some tea, and brought it out.
"Thank you Fluttershy!" Twilight said.

"Thank you." I said.

I sipped some of the tea, It was pretty darn good actually.
"Whoa. This tea is really good."

"Thank you." Fluttershy said, then she noticed something about me.

"Uh. Loonie, Why do you look... really shiny if you don't mind me asking?" Fluttershy wondered.

"Well uh.... I'm actually a living balloon." I tried to say as casually as i could, Still couldn't believe i was.

"O-Oh! That's nice..." Fluttershy blushed a little, and i didn't know why.

"Yeah! I need to see if i can figure out why or how she's a balloon pony, Makes no sense to me." Twilight said.

Fluttershy nodded, and I've been wondering about it too, I mean... it's always been my dream to be a balloonie, maybe the mirror picked up on my dreams? Or could it be something else...

Anyway, we talked for a bit, and then Fluttershy noted all the animals were starting to wake up, so we had to go for now.

"See you later Fluttershy!" Twilight said.
I waved bye to Fluttershy.

"She was nice" I thought out loud. I mean, of course she was nice, She was Fluttershy!

"I'm glad you like her." Twilight said.
"Anyway, What do you want to do next?" Twilight wondered.
I thought, and i wanted more time to.... experiment on my body.

"Hey uh... Could we go back to the castle? I kind of want to get more used to my pony body. And uh... Could you ask... Pinkie if you could borrow an air pump? Just for uh, you know, if I deflate." This was partially true, but really... I wanted to try overinflating my body. I knew that Twilight wanted me to meet all her friends but.... Maybe later i'll meet her other friends.

"Ah, sure Loonie! I'll get the pump for you. Also it seems to be getting late anyway." Twilight pointed at the sunset that was currently happening, But i looked at it. Holy crap. Equestria is beautiful, This looks... really cool.

"Whoa... That is... Awesome!" I couldn't fit it into better words.

"I know. Celestia always makes beautiful sunsets... Also who raises the sun on your world?" She grabbed a little notepad.

Twilight has no idea.
"Well... it kinda just, happens naturally, without anyone messing with it, It's automatic." I said.

Twilight was pretty surprised by that.
"Huh... Interesting." She jotted down what i said into her little notebook.

"I could give you a full explanation-"

"YESPLEASEDOTHAT." Twilight looked at me with pleading eyes.

"...Later"

"Oh, okay. Tell me whenever then!" Twilight said excitedly.

Twilight apparently likes knowledge... that much, I mean it makes sense. She is usually out of books in the library.

"Alrighty. Anyway... Should we go to the castle now?" I asked.

"Yes, Lets go." Twilight confirmed.

We walked through Ponyville again, it looking beautiful throughout, And Twilight stopped by Pinkie to get the pump, And she got it, It was a decently sized manual pump... That'll work nicely... Anyway, We went into the castle, and Spike greeted us.

"Hello Twilight! and... Loonie? I think that's your name?" Spike asked.

"Yes, It is Loonie., Hello spike!" I said.

"Wait uh. How did you know my name?" Spike wondered.

"Well uh... In my dimension... You and Twilight, and Twilight's other friends, You guys are all part of a.... book series in my world, Like a comic book." Partially true, as Spike wouldn't really know what a television show is.

"Ooh! That's.... So... Cool! Am I a superhero?!" Spike asked, getting all giddy.

"Well.... Sorta, I mean, I know that you helped save the Crystal Empire." I said, matter of factly.

"You know about that?! That is super cool! I mean, I'm known for that interdimensionally!" Spike said, super excited

"Okay, I'm going to go comprehend this. In my room." He ran off to his room.

"Aw.... I think you just made his day!" Twilight said, Looking to me.

I giggled. It was cool seeing spike so happy.

"Anyway uh. Could i go to... The guest room I was in? And could i have the pump?" I asked.

"Sure!" She gave the pump to me and I grabbed it with my magic.

"Alrighty... uh, Where is it again? The... Room, that is?" I asked, The castle was pretty big.

"7th door on your left!" She said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"No problem, Just come to me if you have any problems!" Twilight said.

"I will!" I ran to the room, and got inside, making sure the door was locked, I got onto the bed, and looked at the pump for a little. And i blushed slightly.

"This is going to be fun..."

~End of Chapter 3~

Author's Note:

So! Next chapter will probably be all about Inflation. Just keep that in mind.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story so far!