• Published 21st Oct 2018
  • 2,545 Views, 37 Comments

The Balloonie Alicorn (Rewrite) - ModernBalloonie



Portal accident causes a human from earth to get transported into equestria... As his pony character? (Contains Inflation)

  • ...
5
 37
 2,545

Chapter 4

I looked at the pump, Luckily it came with a pretty long hose-thing.

I wondered how I should go about this.... Though I decided, Sure, lets put it in my mouth.
I gripped the hose with my magic, and put the hose in my mouth.... though that would be pretty hard to hold with my lips.... Maybe i'll just swallow it.

It was surprisingly easy to swallow part of the hose so it would stay in my mouth, Probably because i'm made of rubber.
Now here comes the fun part...

I pumped once, and felt my body start to stretch out, Causing instant blushing on my end, Pumped a second time, noticing that my belly was pushing out. A third time. My body stretched further, and i looked at my belly so far, and I rubbed it a bit. causing a lot of squeaky noises. It felt really good though.

'Not big enough.' I thought. I started to pump slowly, but steadily, Blush increasing with every pump, Becoming a more cuter, and plump balloon with each pump. Eventually I got to the point where my belly started to get in the way, Though i was enjoying it thoroughly.

I rubbed my belly a bit, feeling a tiny bit of pressure but not that much, After that i decided to keep at it. enjoying the feeling of my rubber body stretching out, the pressure increasing super slowly, but steadily. I feel like i can get huge... absolutely gigantic, Like a parade balloon! but i shouldn't go too far today... It is my first inflation after all.

I decided to stop when i was the size of the bed, Well, maybe a little bit bigger than the bed. Anyway, I was struggling to move my hooves a bit, I spit the hose out and tried to rub my body.... I couldn't fit my hooves around my belly, And i liked that. If I didnt have magic... I would struggle a lot more, though I'm glad that I have magic right now.

Another thought crossed my mind. How did people not notice my horn? I looked at my mane and felt up there for a second, then i noticed that... my balloonie mane seems to hide my horn well, huh. Interesting.

Anyway, I wanted to look at myself in the mirror, but... one problem, my belly was blocking it, I giggled a little, and i tried to somehow get off the bed, i tried wobbling but that didn't work... then i had an idea! I grabbed my tail with my magic, and i pulled it, completely getting me off the bed, but ending up falling on the front of my belly, now looking straight at the mirror.

There I was... an adorable puffed-up pony balloon, squeaking and blushing. I was happy.

I looked at my puffy self, my body in a peary ish shape. And it seems my wings unfurled and puffed out too... I seem to have pretty big wings it seems, could be the extra air though.

Anyway, I looked over myself, I couldn't get over how cute I looked.

Then I heard knocking at the door, crap.

"Hey Loonie? Want to have some hay fries with me and Spike? They're quite good!" Twilight said through the door.

"Uh! Sure! Just give me.... a few minutes!"
I said, a bit nervous

"Okay! Just meet me in the kitchen when you're ready!" Then Twilight left for the kitchen. I think.

I layed there for a little to make sure, then I was gonna get the air out.

But.... wait. I cant exactly breathe or burp it out... I'm a balloon... how am I going to do this?

I thought for a bit.... Then i had an idea. I put the pump into my mouth, swallowed the hose, and I took the hose out of the pump, and i started deflating slowly! It felt really weird, then again inflating felt weird too.

I deflated until I reached my normal size, and I pulled the hose out of my mouth. That was fun...

I put the pump away and put it beside the bed... I'll pump myself up again another time... maybe even bigger.

I opened the door and closed it behind me and I went to go see Twilight, it took a bit to find where the kitchen was, but I found it, Twilight and Spike were eating hay fries, And I sat down at the table.

"Hello Loonie! And uh.... I'm pretty sure you haven't eaten pony food before, but... trust me, it's good." Twilight said.

I picked up a hay fry with my magic. Observing it, it did look quite good... though I was a little scared to try it. What if it tasted horrible? I wasnt exactly a pony before this.

But i figured... why not try it?

"Well... I wasnt a pony before so... I guess I'll try it. I'm a little scared to." I said.

"Go ahead! I'm sure that your metabolism changed, the portal usually takes care of that." Twilight said.

"Lets hope so...." I slowly brought it up to my mouth, and I sniffed it, smelled pretty darn good actually.
Then I took a bite.

My eyes widened, it tasted really good actually!
"Whoa." I said.

Then i devoured the fry.

"Told you the portal changed your metabolism!" Twilight said.

"...Can i have more?" I said.

~A few minutes later~

Those hay fries were really good, I about ate as much as Spike, he apparantly really likes them.

Anyway, it was dark out, But... there has always been something about the night to me, And i was curious how an equestrian night looked like!

"Hey, Twilight?" I asked.

"What's up Loonie?" Twilight said.

"I... kinda want to take a walk outside, I know its sorta dark out but... I like the night." I said.

"Alrighty, Go ahead! Just be careful and don't go too too far, You need to find your way back!" Twilight stated.

"Alright." I said.

I trotted to the door outside, and opened it.

"Whoa." I said, immediately noticing how the sky was... a beautiful dark ish blue, and how everything was lit up very slightly by moonlight.

I trotted around, going behind the castle of friendship, and going out on a little hill, and I observed how beautiful things actually looked, It was quite breathtaking.

I relaxed there, had some time to think, I'm in a pony world for... I don't know how long... Not sure if i'd want to leave, Everything seemed too good to be true though.

"Nice to see someone else enjoys the night too!" I heard a voice.

I looked behind me and saw... None other than...

"Princess Luna?" I looked at her in awe, seeing her ethereal mane, For real!, It looked crazy cool. like the galaxy was right there.

"Yes, It is us." Luna said.

I tried to bow for respect, and I ended up bumping my head and horn against the ground, with a loud SQUEAK!
"Whoops... Sorry!" I hurrily said.

"It is quite okay, What is your name?" Luna asked.

"Uh.... my name is... Loonie Skies." I answered.

She nodded.

"Nice to meet you Loonie Skies! I find... Huh..." She looked like she was observing me.

I just sat down, Looking at her observing me.

"Strange. You're.... a type of pony I have never seen before... And an alicorn..." Luna said.

"Hm..." I couldn't really input on this conversation.

"You are a gifted pony, Loonie Skies. You are an Alicorn, And... A pony made out of impossible material, It is quite interesting..." Luna said, genuinely interested.

"Well... I honestly don't know how i am... This, I just am." I said, No idea how to react to this.

"Well, I'm glad you are the way you are. Everypony has a thing that makes them special." Luna stated.

I nodded.

"Yes... Anyway uh.... I have to say something quickly, Your night is beautiful, I mean, Wow. And it's very relaxing." I said.

Luna blushed a little.
"I'm glad you like my nights, It means a lot to me actually."

I giggled a little.
"No problem!"

"Anyway, Loonie, I must go, Thanks for having this little conversation with me, If you want to talk again, Feel free to wait out here the next night, I will be there." Luna said.

"Alrighty! Have a nice night!" I said.

"I will, Loonie." Luna said.

Luna looked back at me with a smile, and then she flew away.

I just talked to Princess Luna...

~End of chapter 4~

Author's Note:

So this chapter took a while to write, me just being lazy, Mostly drawing and stuff though.

Also, I finished this chapter on my birthday!