• Published 9th Oct 2018
  • 2,992 Views, 48 Comments

Earth to Soarin - Galaxy Swril



He likes her and she likes him. One day Soarin and Rainbow Dash go on a friend-zoned date with each other and Soarin confesses to Rainbow Dash. Is this a start to something new or will things become more chaotic than before?

  • ...
4
 48
 2,992

Bonus chapter

Earth to Soarin

By Galaxy Swirl

Bonus chapter


Five minutes later till they discovered that Rainbow Dash and Soarin hooked up with each other...

"Soo are we going to let those lovebirds come back or should we just let them make out with each other?" Rapidfire asked. Everypony was stalking Rainbow Dash and Soarin on the camera until they stopped.

"Yea bring them back and let's pretend we know nothing..." Rarity replied.

"Soo who's going to get them?" Fleetfoot asked.

"TWILIGHT!" Everypony exclaimed while pointing at Twilight. Twilight got annoyed by the fact how nobody wanted to volentered and made her go.

"Why is it always me?" Twilight complained.

"Because you're the one who casted the spell in the room and no one in this room is an alicorn and only you can reverse the spell, and it would be more funnier if all of us were here so we could kill them slowly. Very. Slowly." Pinkie Pie explained.

Twilight blinked twice as she was processing what Pinkie Pie just said. "Ok maybe let's not kill them, just slowly torture them and then slowly embarrass them to death,"

"Yea, yea thats what I was thinking as-well," Pinkie Pie shrugged.


With Soarin and Rainbow Dash...

"Do you think they'll let us out now or did they forget about us?" Rainbow Dash asked Soarin.

"I dunno Skittles, they made a big deal out of this so I'm sure they haven't forgotten us." Soarin replied.

"Skittles?" Rainbow Dash shrugged.

Soarin chuckled, "what your hair is the colour of a rainbow and you kinda smell like skittles, Skittles."

"Don't call me Skittles," Rainbow Dash groaned. Soarin had a cheeky smirk on his face and shifted one of eyebrow's up. Rainbow Dash laughed and rolled her eyes, Soarin joined in laughing with Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash and Soarin heard the door starting to unlock so they got up and figured Twilight was coming to get them.

"Hi guys! Hope you didn't spend too long in there," Twilight said.

"Well you kinda left us in here for an hour," Rainbow Dash replied.

"With no food or water, what are you trying to do deprive us?" Soarin commented, Rainbow Dash giggled to Soarin's reaction to the whole situation.

Twilight smirked, "so I figure that you guys are ok now?"

"Yea well I think we have something to tell everypony..." Soarin replied and looked at Rainbow Dash.

"We don't have to tell them yet..." Rainbow Dash mumbled to Soarin.

Soarin sighed. "Knowing all your friends and my friends Dash, they'll want to know everything that happened..." Soarin whispered back to Rainbow Dash.

"Um hello? I'm still here remember?" Twilight muttered.

"Right sorry! Uh, we do actually have to tell everypony something, last one to the library is an egghead!" Rainbow Dash raced off leaving Soarin and Twilight behind.

"Wait up Dash!" Soarin shouted as he flew to catch up with Rainbow Dash.

"Hey! This isn't a fair race! You both are better flyers than me!" Twilight shouted.


Back at the library...

"I win! Wo!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed doing a little victory dance leaving Soarin behind.

"That wasn't fair you had a 3 second head start," Soarin whined.

"Oh stop being such a baby about it Soarin," Rainbow Dash replied.

"Yea Soarin stop being such a little bitch about it," Fleetfoot sarcastically commented. Soarin gave Fleetfoot a very cold evil glare, "I was joking dude, c'mon!"

"At least you're not the egghead, speaking of egghead, where is egghead?" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

Twilight took a deep breath as she came inside the library, "I'M RIGHT HERE YOU MODER FORKER!" Twilight shouted.

"Are you speaking english or french Twilight?" Rarity asked.

"Neither! Come on I already told you two idiots not to fly in the castle, Celestia kill me..." Twilight mumbled the last part. Everypony looked very confused on what Twilight had just said. Twilight finally got her breath after flying from one side of the castle to the other side of the castle, "what did you two want to tell us anyway?"

"Well..." Soarin and Rainbow Dash shrugged and their tails started wrapping around each other.

"You say it Soarin..." Rainbow Dash replied.

Soarin chuckled, "isn't it ladies first?"

"really?" Rainbow Dash muttered.

"I'm being a gentlemen Rainbow, I'm giving you respect." Soarin cheekily said smirking. Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.

"Ok then, well we've sorted out our differences and..." Rainbow Dash paused because she couldn't find the words to tell her friends that Soarin and Rainbow Dash are officially dating. She stood there for a minute trying to figure out what to say. Soarin's tailed held Rainbow Dashes tail tighter then before, Rainbow Dash responded and held his tail tighter as-well. Soarin looked at Rainbow Dash while giving her a confident look. "Soarin and I are dating now..." Everypony was in shock to this news. The room was filled with an awkward silence for a minute until somepony said something.

"AAHHHHH!!!! MY SHHIIIPPP FINNALLLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" Fleetfoot exclaimed hugging both Rainbow Dash and Soarin while nearly chocking them.

"I KNEW IT! THATS WHY YOU TWO WERE KISSING ON THE CAMERA! PINKIE WANT'S HUGS TOO CONGRATESS!!" Pinkie Pie shouted as she hugged Rainbow Dash and Soarin.

"Wait camera?!" Rainbow Dash and Soarin exclaimed.

"Did you forget about the hidden cameras I had installed in that room." Twilight smirked.

"I regret everything..." Rainbow Dash muttered.

"So are you going to give us any details or not darling?" Rarity asked before everypony was starting to ask questions about the new relationship. Soarin and Rainbow Dash had no idea how to answer their friends questions so they stood there like idiots not knowing what to do.

"Maybe we shouldn't have told them we were dating..." Soarin chuckled.

"Agreed..." Rainbow Dash replied.

Author's Note:

So thats the bonus chapter and thats the end! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed this story and I'm thinking of doing a sequel but I'M currently working on it right now :pinkiehappy::trollestia:

Thank you guys for reading this story and like this and comment and share it with your friends. :pinkiehappy::trollestia::moustache:

Peace out ✌:coolphoto:

Comments ( 7 )
Comment posted by Galaxy Swril deleted Jul 5th, 2019

Are you really gonna make a sequel?

9714951
Yup and I'm planning and writing right now as we speak

9715063
No way! I’m so excited!!!!!!

Oooohhh a sequel I like that idea there my friend,:raritywink: and I loved this chapter and book too.:rainbowdetermined2: (although I think the other chapter must have been really spicy🌶🍬💝 and sweet between Dash and Soarin tinthe room,:pinkiehappy: and the cameras they regret that). Peace out my friend.☮✌️☮️✌️

"Yea Soarin stop being such a little bitch about it," Fleetfoot sarcastically commented. Soarin gave Fleetfoot a very cold evil glare, "I was joking dude, c'mon!"

FOR A SECOND A THOUGHT THAT FLUTTERSHY SAID THAT-
OMGGG, MY HEART STOPED FOR REEAAALL ;-;

Ahem, ANYWHAYS

EEEEEEEEEEE-

I LIKE THE ENDING!!
WAIT-
NO
I LOVEEE THE STORYYY!! ALL THE SORAINDASH FLUFF! Sksksksksksks:heart:
You did an amazing job on this story!:pinkiehappy:

9723858
Thanks you! Glad you liked it, go read the squeal that I'm currently writing :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment