• Published 9th Oct 2018
  • 2,987 Views, 48 Comments

Earth to Soarin - Galaxy Swril



He likes her and she likes him. One day Soarin and Rainbow Dash go on a friend-zoned date with each other and Soarin confesses to Rainbow Dash. Is this a start to something new or will things become more chaotic than before?

  • ...
4
 48
 2,987

Here's the plan

Earth to Soarin

By Galaxy Swirl

Chapter 8: Here's the plan

Nopony P.O.V

"What do you mean need some more time? Needing more time to cry away all your feelings for him?" Surprise asked Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash kept silent. "Don't let Thunderlane get in the way of your love life,"

"It's not that," Rainbow Dash mumbled.

"Then what is it?" Rapidfire asked.

"It's the mare Thunderlane was hooking up with, and that was none other than Cloud Chaser," Rainbow Dash mumbled.


"WHAT?! Hold up hold up ladies and gentleman, did you just say the reason why Rainbow doesn't want to try romance again is because Thunderlane hooked up with Cloudchaser and that she's Soarins younger cousin and she's scared that Soarin will do the same to Rainbow Dash?!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

"Yes," Spitfire nodded.

"But I don't just get it! Cloudchaser is older cousin (by a few months) and she's never been with a stallion that has a marefriend! You can't just accuse her like this!" Fleetfoot exclaimed.

"Fleetfoot nopony is accusing nopony, please try to understand." Spitfire replied.

"Besides Fleetfoot, do you really think Rainbow Dash would lie in a situation like this?"

Fleetfoot shock her head, "Hey I'm on Crashes side here but Cc is my cousin,"

"Anyway, now that we got both sides of the stories we should set those two up on a--" Twilight got interrupted by a pegasus flying at full speed into the castle none other then... "Soarin what the hell are you doing? Y'know knocking was made for a reason,"

Pinkie Pie: WAIT WAIT WAIT, Isn't it supposed to be 'Twilight got interrupted by a pegasus flying at full speed into the castle none other then, Rainbow Dash

Author: OMG Pinkie Pie please just let me tell the story and hey I decided to use Soarin cause why not it's my story, also stop breaking the fourth wall or else I'll burn all the cakes and pies and cupcakes and all the other things you love

Pinkie Pie: NO!!!!! PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THE BAKINGS!! TAKE ANYTHING YOU WANT PLEASE JUST NOT THE CAKES!!!

Author: Good, now shut up and let me tell the story.

"Twilight does it look like I care?! I have got the craziest idea I just came up with now and this plan will make Rainbow Dash change her mind but I'm gonna need all of yours help and Spitfires approval for this," Soarin exclaimed.

"What is it?" Spitfire asked.

"Y'know how Rainbow Dash does her sonic rainboom, y'know how the show is like at sunset? Well, I was thinking the Bolt's could make a love heart in the sky having Rainbow's initials and then there would be like a bit of a firework show or something like that when the sun sets and then I could final convince Rainbow Dash to be with me," Soarin explained.

"You know darling, that doesn't sound like a bad plan," Rarity commented.

"If you really wanna win Rainbow Dash, Soarin, you're going to have to do something more than a firework show," Fleetfoot . "I mean I'm a mare and lot's of ponies have tried to impress me before and I understand what a mare demands from a stallion."

"I know I know it's a stupid idea but I just came up with it now but I think it would be a good time to do it because we are on off season after the show and I might not get to be able to see her and I can't live with that!" Soarin whined breathing heavily.

"Breath Soarin, breath," Twilight said.

"Well you're lucky you got us to help you with this, but the show is tomorrow so how the heck can we pull this of?" Spitfire asked.

"Easy, stay up all night practicing what I have planned," Soarin replied.

Fleetfoot sighed then rolled her eyes. "Do we have a choice?"

"FLEETFOOT!" Everypony shouted at Fleetfoot.

"What I'm just joking! Did you guys really take me seriously?! Anyway, of course I'm going to help my 'cuz out. Besides if I don't he'll be begging and begging and oh my celestia he just won't stop!"

"...your a nice pony Fleetfoot. I hate you," Soarin grumbled under his breath.

"I love you too Soarin," Fleetfoot exclaimed.

"Wait Fleetfoot's your girlfriend Soarin?" Pinkie Pie joked.

"WHAT?! Ewww...." Fleetfoot screamed.

"Jokes! I know your Soarins cousin I mean like the world knows it. I just wanted to see how you'd like to taste your own medicine!" Pinkie Pie explained.

Fleetfoot's face looked very disgusted, "It taste like shit,"

Soarin rolled his eyes "can we stop with the talk and help me out here?! Y'know it's not like we can stop time here," then the door swung wide open and hit the castle walls.

"Did somepony say time travel?! By the way that's not a good idea," Starlight exclaimed.

"Something like that, Starlight how was going over to your dad's place?" Twilight asked Starlight. Starlight started to burst into laughter uncontrollably and then she started to cry. "Was it that bad?"

"YES! OMFC! I'd rather rot in tartarus then spend time at my dad's place, he made me wear the most ridiculous thing in the world." Starlight replied having a fake smile on her face and nodding her head quickly.

"Well he can't be that bad darling, I think you're over extracting." Rarity commented.

"Oh it's bad. Twilight save me! Anyway, I feel like I've missed a lot since I've been away, hey where's Rainbow Dash?" Starlight asked. Everypony looked at each other and look very puzzled expect Soarin.

"W-what's a Rainbow Dash? I've certainly never heard of a pony named Rainbow Dash who is my bestest friend in the whole entire world." Pinkie Pie pretended to be very puzzled but she knew that Starlight wasn't dumb to fall for her tricks. Starlight stood there and giggled, then her horn started to glow. She performed a spell on Pinkie Pie that would force her to tell the truth of whatever she wanted.

"Pinkie Pie, where is Rainbow Dash?" Starlight asked.

"Rainbow Dash is at home crying her eyes out because she feels really bad she rejected Soarin when he confessed her love for her and she loves him back but she can't show it so we are coming up with a plan to bring the two lovebirds together!" Pinkie Pie answered quickly.

Soarin blushed in embarrassment while everypony was quietly giggling. "Ok so now that everypony is on the same page can you guys help me out here? Like I said we don't have all day and night,"

"Like we said Soar we are going to help you, so what do you have in mind?" Spitfire asked.

"Also Twilight is secretly a lesbian and she's in love with Princess Celestia and writes fanfictions of them together." Pinkie Pie replied while pretending to be on Starlights spell. Twilights eye began to twitch very quickly and everypony started laughing away.

"What the heck?!" Fleetfoot bursted into laughter.

"Ok I did not cast the spell again but wow Twilight," Starlight replied.

"That's not true and besides I don't like Princess Celestia like that and I am not a lesbian, also Pinkie Pie I lied about that just to keep your mouth shut so you wouldn't find out who I like," Twilight explained blushing in embarrassment. "Now if you excuse me I'm going to go,"

"Oh m-man I'm d-dying over here! T-This is p-priceless!" Fleetfoot struggled to say because she was still laughing, really hard.

"Sure Twilight, sure." Pinkie Pie replied walking to the door. Twilight opened her wings and zoomed over to Pinkie Pie and started to 'playfully tackle' her. "Twilight I swear I didn't mean it!"

"Yea right! I hate you!" Twilight hissed while 'playfully tackling' Pinkie Pie.

"Y'know what I'm just gonna go, anybody else with me?" Soarin chuckled. Everypony nodded their heads and left Twilight and Pinkie Pie do their thing but Soarin. "Oh Twilight by the way, y'know how your helping me with Dash? Maybe I can help you with Pinkie Pie."

Twilight's face started to turn to bright red. "Shut up!"

Soarin couldn't help but chuckle too. "You done yet?"

"Yup!" Twilight exclaimed while coming closer to Pinkie Pie. Twilight leant over to Pinkie Pie's ear, "Not a word Pinkie, not a single word about this day."

"Sure thing Twilight but it was so worth it!" Pinkie Pie giggled. Twilight softly punched Pinkie Pie and Soarin started to chuckle.

"Come on you two. I was kind enough to wait for you both." Soarin replied while leaving the castle.

"COMING!" Both Twilight and Pinkie Pie shouted.


While Twilight and her friends along with the Wonderbolt's tried to come up with a plan to bring Soarin and Rainbow Dash together, Rainbow Dash was still sulking. Usually, Rainbow Dash wouldn't have a big breakout but today she couldn't help it but cry over Soarin. As much as she tried to stop she couldn't stop crying over him.

She tried to do things that would make her feel better like performing some flying stunts, playing with Tank, doing some pranks on ponies, reading Daring Do books, napping but none of her personal hobbies made her feel better. Rainbow Dash was still lying down on her bed still crying over Soarin.

"What have I done?" Rainbow Dash asked herself. "None of this would've happen if it wasn't for my stupid past, why can't I just be with him?"

Author's Note:

Sorry there isn't much narrating in this chapter but I just want to get this story finished. Sorry it's a tad bit rushed. I decided to make Pinkie Pie break the fourth wall cause why not, IT'S MY STORY I CAN DO WHAT I WANT MWAHAHAHAHA!!! :pinkiecrazy::flutterrage:

Anyway next few chapters are in progress and I didn't know what to write for the end in this chapter but I think it fits nicely, I guess, I dunno :trixieshiftright::facehoof::rainbowderp:

So I really hoped you liked this chapter! Keep updated! :pinkiehappy::trollestia::moustache:

Peace out ✌:coolphoto: