• Published 9th Oct 2018
  • 2,992 Views, 48 Comments

Earth to Soarin - Galaxy Swril



He likes her and she likes him. One day Soarin and Rainbow Dash go on a friend-zoned date with each other and Soarin confesses to Rainbow Dash. Is this a start to something new or will things become more chaotic than before?

  • ...
4
 48
 2,992

Stuck

Earth to Soarin

By Galaxy Swirl

Chapter 13: Stuck


"Now what? We're stuck in here!" Rainbow Dash replied.

"We'll get out of here I promise..." Soarin said.

"Don't ever promise me anything, got it?" Rainbow Dash barked. Soarin sighed and nodded his head.


30mins later...

"So, you're not even gonna talk to me now?" Soarin asked Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash looked at Soarin and then looked back to the ground and sighed. "Look, if you don't wanna talk, I won't either." Soarin replied as he tried to find a way out of this mess. Why does she have to be so stubborn? I mean I don't care if she tried to hurt me in the past cause that doesn't matter now. What matter's is now that we get out of this room and get our sweet revenge on everypony. Whahaha!! I honestly sound like a pony who wants to take over Equestria right now...

As Soarin was trying to find a way out, Rainbow Dash got up and tried to find a way out herself. She tried to break the door down but didn't succeed. She tried again, and again, and again, until she lost it and punched her hoof on the door. A harsh groan escaped Rainbow Dashes mouth and tears started to flow down her face, this caught Soarin's attention. Rainbow Dash saw that Soarin noticed the a few tears flow down her face. Rainbow Dash didn't want Soarin to worry about her so sh quickly wiped it off.

"Hey Rainbow, you ok?" Soarin cooed. Rainbow Dash looked at him with an innocent look, then turned away from him, Soarin chuckled. "Soo are we playing hard to get here?" Soarin walked over towards Rainbow Dash to comfort her.

"I'm fine Soarin, you don't have to do this..." Rainbow Dash replied trying to resist Soarin. Soarin refused to listen to Rainbow Dash and began to comfort her even more. What does this stallion think he's doing? Why is he still being nice to me after whats happened?! But if I'm being honest here, this is nice. No Rainbow Dash, resist, resist, RESIST SOARIN FRICKIN' SKIES!

"Rainbow? Rainbow?" Soarin called out Rainbow Dashes name as Rainbow was lost in her mind.

"Huh?" Rainbow Dash replied.

"There you are! I was calling your name like fifteen times. Are you sure you're feeling ok?" Soarin asked.

Rainbow Dash smirked, "didn't curiosity kill the cat?"

"Yes but satisfaction bought it back to life," Soarin replied in a flirty tone as he started to wrap his wing around Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash blushed as Soarin's wing touched her back. She liked that feeling of having something soft against her skin. Rainbow wanted to brush Soarin off but deep down she didn't want him to go, again. "Nervous?"

"I bet you do this with every girl Skies, win their heart and then play with them like a sex toy." Rainbow Dash sarcastically replied while rolling her eyes.

Soarin chuckled, "so are you saying that I've won your heart, and now you're my sex toy?" Soarin teased. Rainbow Dash jumped and flew up towards the ceiling.

"W-WHAT N-NO! I-I D-DID'T MEAN ME YOU STUPID DORK!" Rainbow Dash shouted at Soarin.

"Damn, I was going to enjoy that. Admit it Rainbow Dash, you can't resist me." Soarin mumbled under his breath. Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes again and groaned. Rainbow Dash flew over to Soarin and became close and closer to him. Soarin walked backwards as Rainbow kept going closer to him until Soarin felt something solid hit his back.

"Remember, you're the one who can't resist me~" Rainbow Dash flirted as she ran her hoof down Soarin's chest.

"Wanna test that theory Dashie?" Soarin questioned Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash become closer and closer towards Soarin's face. Soarin couldn't resist Rainbow Dash any longer. He tried to go for a kiss but Rainbow Dash put her hoof on Soarin's lips and pushed him away.

"Welp, I've got my answer now. I'm not gonna waste anymore time and try to get us out of here." Rainbow Dash replied as she trotted away from Soarin. Still the same cute dork...Wait cute?! YOUR SUPPOSED TO HATE HIM! WHY WERE YOU FLIRTING WITH HIM?! URGH RAIIINNNBBBOOOWWWW YOU STPUD MARE! URGGGHHHH!!!!!

"Wait what just happened?!" Soarin mumbled to himself and stood there like an idiot.


Another 30mins later...

"Have you figured out a way of getting out of this room Soarin?" Rainbow Dash asked Soarin but he didn't seem to respond. "Soarin?" Rainbow Dash called his name again and then caught him sleeping. Why does that idiot have to be sleeping now?! URGH! Isn't that my job, sleeping on the job?

"Mmm...Dashie..." Rainbow Dash was just about wake up Soarin but he cooed out her name in his sleep while curling into a ball. "you....taste....so....gooodd....." Rainbow Dashes face lit up but continued to watch Soarin sleep, "I.....love.....you...." Rainbow Dash gasped but covered her hoof over his mouth.

"I love you too," Rainbow Dash whispered. Soarin woke up and looked at Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash stood there not knowing what to do next. Rainbow Dash pondered Soarin's words carefully, she thought she was hearing those words in her head but those words were very real.

"Mmm, you ok over there? You look really flustered," Soarin replied while rubbing his eyes.

Rainbow Dash nodded slowly, "uh, yea I'm f-fine..."

"Are you sure? I felt like I might've said something weird earlier, I'm sorry if I did..." Soarin apologised.

"You didn't do anything wrong. You just wanted to be there for me, I should be the one who is sorry. I've tried to push you away knowing I want you by my side, but because of my stubbornest I just made things complicated between us." Rainbow Dash explained.

"You didn't complicate anything, you just wanted to protect me that's all. You were scared something might happen to me because of our past together, but Rainbow Dash, I want to protect you because I love you." Soarin replied.

Rainbow Dash giggled as tears rushed down her cheeks., "I know you love me..."

"Are you being cocky or not? I can't tell right now..." Soarin asked.

"I'm serious! Besides you just said it in your sleep," Rainbow Dash chuckled. Soarin's face turned to the colour red really quickly.

"You didn't hear anything else did you? Also is it hot in here or is it just me?" Soarin cooed.

Rainbow Dash giggled again and rolled her eyes "It's ok you dork, I feel the same way as-well remember?"

"Soo..." Soarin said.

"What now?" Rainbow Dash asked. The two ponies made eye contact with each other not knowing what to say.

"Rainbow Dash, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Soarin asked Rainbow Dash.

"Does this answer you question?" Rainbow Dash leaned closer to Soarin and kissed him. The kiss shocked Soarin at first but he kissed her back.

The two held the kiss for a minute or two and then let the kiss die out. "I dunno, you might have to answer it again Dashie,"

"Hehe, I love you, you dork." Rainbow Dash nuzzled Soarin.

"I love you too, Dashie." Soarin wrapped his wings around Rainbow and began to embrace her. The two continued to embrace each other for a while not caring if they were stuck in the room or not. What mattered to both of the ponies is that they were with each other.


Back in the library....

"So what do you guy's think? Are Soarin and Rainbow Dash making out now or not?" Fleetfoot asked.

"I dunno, let me check the camera--" Twilight replied as she went to check, she caught Soarin and Rainbow Dash kissing each other and dropped the camera to view the live footage.

"Uh Twi? You ok over there? Twilight?" AppleJack asked as she waved her hoof in front of Twilight. "Guy's I think she's dead..." Everypony tried to snap Twilight out of her 'phase', but nothing seemed to work.

"WHAT THE HECK THEY REALLY ARE BANGING UP EACH OTHER!" Twilight shouted.

"Finally she's alive again," Fleetfoot replied.

"Who exactly are kissing right now?" Thunderlane asked. Twilight showed the live footage to everypony.

"HoLY ShIt!" Everypony exclaimed.

Author's Note:

Sooo thats the story basically. I'll do a bonus chapter soo you guy's know what happens next. Any I really hoped you enjoyed 'Earth to Soarin' and I am so sorry for the late delay. :pinkiehappy::ajsleepy::trollestia:

I'm just really busy with things lately and it make me sad that I haven't finished this but I have now which is good. :raritycry::twilightblush:

ANYWAYS I'll see when I can throw in that bonus chapter and then this story will be complete. YAY! :yay::moustache::pinkiehappy:

Peace out ✌:coolphoto: