• Published 9th Oct 2018
  • 2,992 Views, 48 Comments

Earth to Soarin - Galaxy Swril



He likes her and she likes him. One day Soarin and Rainbow Dash go on a friend-zoned date with each other and Soarin confesses to Rainbow Dash. Is this a start to something new or will things become more chaotic than before?

  • ...
4
 48
 2,992

Part 2: Truth or dare?

Earth to Soarin

By Galaxy Swirl

Chapter 12: Part 2: Truth or dare?


After a whole hour spent on playing truth or dare, Soarin and Rainbow Dash didn't say one word to each other. Their friends tried to get them talking again but they refused to even make eye contact with another. What would happen is that both the pegasus would give a dark glare to each other and then look somewhere else. Rainbow Dash would look at Soarin with innocent eyes when Soarin is not looking but when Soarin goes to look at Rainbow Dash, she tilts her head towards one of her friends and makes eye contact with them. All the ponies in the room started to get annoyed with Soarin and Rainbow Dashes awkward and immature behaviour, it was time for them to get them in a room together so that they can finally talk things out. It was Rarity's turn to ask truth or dare to somepony, so she chose Rainbow Dash as her victim.

"Soo Rainbow Dash truth or dare?" Rarity asked Rainbow Dash.

"Dare, but you better not get me in a girly dress or whatever," Rainbow Dash groaned as a hint of pink appeared on her face. Rarity smirked and started to get ideas, "I told you not to think about anything!"

"Don't worry darling I would never think of such a thing," Rarity chuckled. Rainbow Dash wasn't happy with Rarity's answer so she hid behind Twilight. "Actually I dare you to wear this blind fold and I'm going to guide you to somewhere. When I tell you to take it off you take it off."

Rainbow Dash blinked twice, "Easy thats it? I have to put on a blindfold? Ok?" Rarity levitated a blind fold towards Rainbow Dash and started to tie it around her head. "This better not be anything I regret though ok?"

"Oh I promise you won't regret it darling. Hold my hoof and I'll take you somewhere, and no flying while I take you got it?" Rarity explained.

"Awww," Rainbow Dash whined as Rarity took her towards another room. "HEY don't I get to ask somepony truth or dare?"

"DON'T WORRY CRASH! I'LL TAKE YOUR TURN!" Surprise exclaimed.

"Aww but I had a really good one in mind..." Rainbow Dash mumbled.

"Who cares," Pinkie Pie replied.

"I DO!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"I'm suddenly scared," Soarin said once Rainbow Dash had left the room with Rarity.

Surprise quietly laughed to herself. "Truth or dare Skies?"

Soarin paused and pondered on which option he could chose. Soarin tried to make sure he chose the right option so that he wouldn't regret it later. Everypony wanted Soarin to say dare because then their plan of getting Soarin and Rainbow Dash to talk to each other again would succeed. After a full minute of silence Soarin had came to a decision, "...dare." Everypony's eyes lit up in the room but tried to contain their excitement.

"IdareyoutowearthisblindfoldandI'mgoingtotakeyousomewhereandyoucan'taskanyquestionsgotit?" Surprise quickly explained taking a big breath.

"What did you say? All I heard is blah blah blah and shit," Soarin replied.

"Urgh! what I said was I dare you to wear this blindfold and I'm going to take you somewhere and you can't ask any questions and you can take it off when I say you can," Surprise explained again and passed Soarin the blindfold to put on.

Soarin wrapped the blindfold around his eyes and then remembered that Rarity had dared Rainbow Dash to wear a blindfold. Oh shit, I feel like I'm going to be doomed in 3, 2, 1. "Y'know what I chose truth,"

"Stop chickening out of things Soarin," Spitfire replied.

"JUST DO THE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING DARE SO WE ALL CAN BE BLOODY SATISFIED!" Twilight shouted at Soarin while everypony else were bursting into laughter.

"OMG I did not expect that!" Pinkie Pie struggled to reply because laughing got the best of her.

"Yea what she said," Surprise replied while trying to contain her laughter. "Psst Twilight come here and help me direct me around this castle." Surprise whispered as she started to take Soarin around the castle. Twilight nodded her head and flew towards Surprise. Once the three ponies left the room everypony in the library finally let their excitement out in the open.

"YES! FINALLY THEIR FiNALLY GONNA DO IT!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

"I know right, took them long enough." Thunderlane commented. As everypony was letting their excitement out Thunderlane wanted to celebrate but he couldn't.

"Oh come on Lane why aren't you celebrating that those two idiots are finally gonna get together?" Spitfire asked.

"This is all my fault. This wouldn't be happening if I didn't toy with Rainbow Dash two years ago. My best friend Soarin shouldn't be putting up with a heartbreak because of me. I don't deserve to even have Soarin as my best friend. Once I found out that Soarin liked Rainbow Dash I was scarred because I didn't want him to find out what I did to her. I'm the worst pony alive. I regret messing with Rainbow's heart I wish i could kill myself," Thunderlane explained while shedding a few tears.

"Don't be such a sour puss Thunderlane, it's in the past and theres nothing you can do to change it." Pinkie Pie replied.

"Yea I mean yea that was pretty mean what you did to Rainbow Dash..." Starlight said as everypony gave her the evil stare.

"STARLIGHT! We are supposed to be showing Thunderlane some compassion so can you please stop being sarcastic and help?" Fluttershy exclaimed as Thunderlane started to quietly whimper

Starlight rolled her eyes. "Anyway, yea that was mean what you did Thunderlane but it's in the past, it's not like you can go back in time and change it or the fate of Equestria will be at risk."

"What?" Rapdifire said.

"Long story, continue your explanation Starlight. I am intrigued to hear what ya gotta say," AppleJack replied.

"Ok soo my point is Thunderlane just move past it, it's in the past and there is nothing you can do about it so get over it. Be happy that Rainbow Dash doesn't consider you as a heartbreaking bitch." Starlight explained.

"ANYWAY I'm not liking this sad talk so truth or dare? Anypony?" Spitfire said.


God I hope Rarity isn't gonna put me in a dress or whatever. Because the last time that happened that was in front of Soarin annnddd...wait, why am I thinking of that cute adorable...RAINBOW you are supposed to hate him..right? Rainbow Dash pondered as Rarity was guiding her in the castle halls.

"Ok Rainbow Dash, step into this room and stay there until I tell you to take your blindfold off." Rarity instructed Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash nodded her head and stepped into the room not knowing what will happen next.

I'm not liking the idea of Surprise taking me somewhere where I have no idea where I'm going. Well I'm about to find out sooner rather then later. Soarin thought to himself while being guided by Surprise and Twilight.

"Everything ok darlings?" Rarity whispered. Surprise and Twilight nodded their heads.

"SO Soarin, all you have to do is step into this room and then take of your blindfold when i say so." Surprise explained too Soarin and pushed him into the room and closed the door. "Lock the door, somepony!" Surprise whispered.

"I'm on it!" Twilight whispered back while closing the door and casted a spell where both Rainbow Dash and Soarin can't escape from. "Ok Rarity, tell Rainbow Dash to take off her blindfold and then Surprise you ay to Soarin take off your blindfold."

"Dashie darling! You can take off your blindfold now!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Soar take of the blindfold," Surprise said.

"Finally I can take this stupid.... SOARIN?! RARITY WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"WHAT?! For celestia's sake what is she doing here? Surprise what's going on?!" Soarin yelled while Surprise, Rarity and Twilight were snickering on the other side of the door.

"You two are going to sort your differences out and then you will be released from this room." Twilight explained.

"TWILIGHT?!" Both Soarin and Rainbow Dash shouted.

"You didn't..." Rainbow Dash was interrupted by Twilight.

"....yes I casted a spell that both of you cannot leave this room. Not even to go to the bathroom. So like I said sort out your differences and become a cute couple! We'll be watching..." Twilight explained again.

"Cameras?" Soarin questioned Twilight.

"Yes cameras, hidden cameras that you will not find in this room because I hid them very well. Besides the point, take your time if you want or you can solve this now." Twilight replied.

Rainbow Dash looked up and down multiply times and then spoke up, "Oh Soarin I love you so much! Ugh you can just FUCK me if you want to. I fucking NEED you INSIDE of me!" Rainbow Dash lied. Rainbow Dash tried to convince Soarin to join her little lie, Soarin agreed to continue the lie.

"Oh my Celestia Rainbow your pussy looks amazing I could just eat you out right now!" Soarin lied and started too blush out of embarrassment. Both Soarin and Rainbow Dash made sexual moans and weird sounds of pleasure to convince Twilight to let them free from the room.

"Did you two not hear the part where I can see what you're doing?" Twilight growled under her breath. "And the camera here doesn't show any sexual interaction between you both. And by the way, have you both considered being voice actors?"

"Uhhh maybe you're just seeing wrong," Rainbow Dashes voice cracked during the middle of her sentence.

"I'm seeing perfectly fine, so this is the part where I say au revoir." Twilight replied leaving the room and going back to the library.

"BYE!" Surprise and Rarity both exclaimed while trying to catch up to Twilight.

"Now what? We're stuck in here!" Rainbow Dash replied.

"We'll get out of here I promise..." Soarin said.

"Don't ever promise me anything, got it?" Rainbow Dash barked. Soarin sighed and nodded his head.

Author's Note:

Ok so I know this chapter wasn't very interesting but let's just say this is building towards something interesting. :trixieshiftright::moustache:

Anyway I hoped you kinda liked this chapter and there will be a 'Part 3: Truth or dare?' Chapter BECAUSE THIS DOES NOT FEEL LIKE THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!! :raritydespair::twilightoops::flutterrage:

Soo I'm also going to release a new story today and it will be up very soon. SPOLIAR ALRET!! It's a Flashlight story (and is my second favourite ship). :pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss:

I don't mind you SoarDash lovers say in the comments 'WHAT IS THIS SHIT?!' or 'WHEN WILL WE BE EXPERIENCING THE SOARDASH ROMANCE?!' or 'I DID NOT SIGN UP TO READ THIS CHAPTER.' so yes be offended by my crimes. :ajsleepy::moustache:

Oh and btw Soarin and Rainbow Dash were just role playing as in talking to convince Twilight just incase you got the wrong message.... :trollestia::moustache:

Peace out ✌:coolphoto: