• Published 9th Oct 2018
  • 2,992 Views, 48 Comments

Earth to Soarin - Galaxy Swril



He likes her and she likes him. One day Soarin and Rainbow Dash go on a friend-zoned date with each other and Soarin confesses to Rainbow Dash. Is this a start to something new or will things become more chaotic than before?

  • ...
4
 48
 2,992

Part 1: Truth or dare?

Earth to Soarin

By Galaxy Swirl

Chapter 11: Part 1: Truth or dare?


"Ok guys I'm ready!" Soarin exclaimed to his friends

"Wow Soarin, loving the new style." Spitfire replied.

Soarin chuckled, "thanks, from today I'm gonna be a new stallion. No more Rainbow Dash and hello new hotties!"

"Really getting over her that fast?" Fleetfoot asked.

"Dude, by the way loving the new you!" Rapidfire exclaimed.

"Yea Fleetfoot, if she doesn't love me then I might as well move on. Anyway lets go and fuck some hotties!" Soarin shouted.

"Uhh psst, did Soarin have a shot in the shower?" Spitfire whispered into Fleetfoot's ear. Fleetfoot shrugged. "Uhh Soarin before we go can you wear this?" Spitfire handed Soarin a blindfold which left Soarin in confusion.

"Why do you want me to wear a blindfold?" Soarin asked.

Spitfire paused as she thought of an excuse why she wanted Soarin to wear the blindfold. "Because I um, this is just for you um...surprise?" Spitfire lied as she smiled. "Right Fleetfoot?" Spitfire nudged Fleetfoot on the shoulder but Fleetfoot gave no response. "Fleetfoot?"

"Huh? Oh sorry I was just playing Pokemon Go, you were saying something?" Fleetfoot apologised to Spitfire and went back on her phone to play Pokemon Go.

"Stop playing Pokemon Go and help me out here." Spitfire whispered as she continued to nudge Fleetfoot.

"Yea yea, you're awesome girl. Can we like go now or whatever?" Fleetfoot said not focussing on what Spitfire is saying.

"THATS IT GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE!" Spitfire shouted as she snatched away Fleetfoot's phone and flew away with it.

"NO MY PHONE! I WAS SO CLOSE! GIVE IT BACK TO ME YOU BITCH!" Fleetfoot shouted as she chased Spitfire. Soarin and Rapidfire went after Fleetfoot as Fleetfoot was chasing Spitfire. Spitfire held Fleetfoot's phone over the edge of Wonderbolt island. "NO NOT MY PHONE! YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING BUT MY PHONE!!" Fleetfoot shouted as she tried to stretched her hoof out trying to reach for her phone.

"Let me think about it..." Spitfire began to ponder as she began to hear Fleetfoot whine and beg for her phone back.

"Please? I'll do all the cleaning in Wonderbolt HQ. For a month. For a year. For two years. For the next three years." Fleetfoot begged Spitfire. Spitfire knew if she didn't give up Fleetfoot would be begging and be willing to do anything for Spitfire. Spitfire raised an eyebrow. "I'll do the cleaning in HQ, Reserves, Academy bunks, all the buildings on this godamn island for four years and I promise I'll give you anything you want."

"Ok I'm convinced." Spitfire shrugged. Fleetfoot smiled as she flew quickly towards her phone, but Spitfire 'accidentally' dropped her phone.

"NO!!!! MY PHONE!!! YOUR SO DEAD SPITFIRE AFTER I RETRIEVE MY PHONE!! COME TO ME PRECIOUS!!" Fleetfoot screamed as she dived towards the ground to grab her phone falling from the sky.

"I suggest we leave now before this get's worse, uhh Soarin put the blindfold on and let's go." Spitfire quickly said as she pushed both Soarin and Rapidfire to leave before Fleetfoot kill's her.

"Three words Spitfire. That. Was. Amazing." Rapidfire exclaimed.

"Thank you, thank you. Now let's get the fuck outta here." Spitfire replied.


Half an hour later....

"Ok dude, we're here!" Rapidfire exclaimed removing the blindfold from Soarin's face. Soarin had a very excited look that he was just about to go into the bar and forget about life but instead he was in front of Twilight's castle. Soarin had a fake smile on his face.

"I don't get it, is this where they moved the bar?" Soarin asked.

"Surprise! We're not going to the bar." Spitfire exclaimed with a huge smile on her face.

"NO!" Soarin whined. "Why not?"

"Because Twilight ACTUALLY had a surprise for you, right Rapidfire?" Spitfire lied and Rapidfire agreed with Spitfire.

"I swear on Celestia's throne if this is a lie I'm leaving and going back to being depressed, ok?" Soarin rolled his eyes while Rapidfire and Spitfire nodded their heads.

"We'll see about that," Spitfire mumbled.

"What was that?" Soarin asked.

Rapidfire put his hoof around Soarin's neck, "she said let's go in. We don't want to keep the Princess waiting, do we now?"

"I don't wanna keep Twi waiting any longer," Soarin flew over towards Twilights door and knocked. Spitfire, Rapidfire and Soarin waited until somepony answered the door. A minute later Soarin decided to knock the door again.

"COMING!" A male voice shouted across the hallway from inside the castle. "Oh hey guys! Where's Fleetfoot?" Spike replied.

"ARGH! A DRAGON!" Rapidfire exclaimed.

"Rapid, relax. This is Spike. Twilight's assistant/kinda little brother." Spitfire reassured Rapidfire.

"Sorry, I kinda wasn't expecting that," Rapidfire apologised.

Spike chuckled. "All goods, Twilight is waiting for you guys in her library with a couple of 'other' ponies. Anyway come in!" Spike lead the trio inside the castle.

Soarin blinked twice, "wait wait wait, other ponies? Spike spill the beans now." Soarin demanded.

Spike smirked. "No can do Skies.I know you're my bro but I can't help you out with this," Spike winked at Spitfire. Soarin rolled his eyes.

"Fine but it better not be bad," Soarin muttered under his breath.

"So this castle likes it's doors a lot, I mean. A. Lot." Rapidfire replied.

Spike rolled his eyes, "yea I know, even now I still get lost in the castle despite living here for almost two years." Rapidfire and Spitfire chuckled.

"Do you even know how many doors this castle has?" Spitfire asked.

"No idea, probably a million. That would be question you'd ask Twilight though," Spike shrugged.

"Are we there yet?" Soarin asked Spike, Spike nodded his head. As the library doors opened Soarin saw his friends and Twilight's friends in the library chatting. Soarin eyes widened when he saw Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow Dash?!"

"Soarin?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. Everypony stopped talking and left an awkward silence in the room until somepony spoke up.

"Surprise?" Pinkie Pie replied slowly laughing until somepony said something.

"Spitfire. Rapidfire. What. Is. Going. On. Here?" Soarin grumbled under his breath. Rapidfire and Spitfire looked at each other with stressed faces trying to come up with a plan. "Well?"

"Um, Rainbow Dash? What are you doing here?" Rapidfire pretended to be shocked.

"Ok that's it I'm going back home and being depressed. Bye," Soarin turned towards the exit but Twilight stopped Soarin from leaving.

"WAIT! Um actually you see, it's my birthday coming up?" Twilight lied.

"What are you talking about Twilight your birthday is in eight months from now," Pinkie Pie corrected Twilight but Twilight gave Pinkie Pie an evil glare. "What did I say something wrong?"

"No more lies what is going on here?" Soarin demanded answers.

"Ok fine you win Soarin, I just wanted to catch up with you guys because why not, and I thought we could spend a night together, right guys?" Twilight looked at her friends and Soarin's friends. Everypony agreed with Twilight.

"Fine, let's just have this meeting really quick and then I wanna leave ok?" Soarin asked.

"Uh you can't leave!" Rarity shouted not knowing what to say next.

"Yea she's right you can't leave!" Twilight tried to add more to Rarity's lie but couldn't come up with anything to make Soarin stay. "Because..."

"Because theres a storm tonight and it wouldn't be best heading back to Wonderbolt HQ man, you understand right?" Thunderlane lied.

"What storm?" Soarin asked. Then a sound of thunder was heard, and lighting began to tear the sky with heavy rainfalls. Soarin flew up towards one of the windows to see the storm breaking out in Ponyville. "I spoke too soon. I'm only staying here because I don't wanna get injured or die."

"Rainbow Dash are you ok?" Rarity asked.

Rainbow Dash glared at Soarin with a dark evil glare. "I'm fine, I just don't him near me."

"SO who wants to play truth or dare? Sweet I'll go first. Truth or dare Spitfire?" Rapidfire exclaimed.

"I thought we were...." Rainbow Dash got interrupted by Spitfire.

"Truth! Sorry you were saying Crash?"

"I thought we were having a meeting and then heading out." Rainbow Dash replied.

"Uhh Rainbow why be so serious right now? Let's just have fun first and then do serious shit later." Twilight exclaimed.

"Since when did you say 'serious shit?'" Rainbow Dash asked.

"ANYWAY! Spitfire is it true that you 'accidentally' dropped Fleetfoot's phone?" Rapidfire asked.

"Well to reassure you I didn't, I have it right here." Spitfire revealed Fleetfoot's phone to everypony.

"HOW?! But you dropped something I-I s-saw you," Rapidfire replied.

Spitfire laughed. "Well that was actually a rock I craved to look like a phone,"

"Fill us in this will ya now?" AppleJack replied.

Spitfire finally stopped laughing. "Ok so I got annoyed with Fleetfoot playing Pokemon GO because it's retarded and stuff so I stole Fleetfoot's actual phone and we had a fight like we do always. Anyway I went over to the edge of Wonderbolt island and held Fleetfoot's phone where I could drop her phone. I made her beg for it back, she said that if I'd give her phone back she would do the cleaning in all the buildings on the island for four years." Spitfire explained.

"F-four years? OMC she's desperate," Rainbow Dash bursted into laughter like everypony else including Spitfire.

"A-anyway, I was just like fine and when she was coming towards her phone I realised I'm not gonna give up that easy and luckily enough I found a rock that I craved earlier into a phone. I still don't now why a craved a rock into a phone. Anyway who cares about the stupid rock." Spitfire kept explaining the story.

"I care about rocks!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"Well i'm sorry I don't give a fuck right now! SO ANYWAY I dropped the roc and Fleetfoot thought it was her phone and screamed, 'NO!!!! MY PHONE!!! YOUR SO DEAD SPITFIRE AFTER I RETRIEVE MY PHONE!! COME TO ME PRECIOUS!!' and that was pretty much it." Spitfire said.

"Ok I know your evil, but that was evil." Spike commented.

"So do you know what's gonna happen now?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"I dunno to be honest, I'm probably gonna die. I might as well prepare my grave." Spitfire chuckled slowly and then let the joke die out very painfully and slowly.

"Yea you need to prepare your grave, trust me don't mess with Fleetfoot." Rainbow Dash explained.

"Wait you experienced something similar to what Fleetfoot did?"

"No but egghead here tried to kill me last week for 'accidentally' sending one of her 'fan fictions' to Princess Celestia," Rainbow Dash replied starting to burst into laughter. Twilight's face started to light up bright red.

"EXCUSE ME I NEVER WROTE THAT!" Twilight yelled at Rainbow Dash.

"Continue Rainbow..." Thunderlane said.

"Ok, ok, so once I did Twilight found out two months later from when I actually did it and tried to kill me last week for it." Rainbow Dash explained.

"Thats it?" Fluttershy asked.

"Oh theres more Shy' but honestly it's painful and I don't wanna talk about it..." Rainbow Dash explained as her voice became more quieter.

"Anyway, let's keep going with this game." Spitfire replied as everypony continued to play truth or dare.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been online lately. Life just got really busy. Sorry this chapter is a little rushed but here you guys go! :ajsleepy::pinkiehappy:

I don't know when this story will be finished by but keep updated with what will be happening. I'm planning either today or tomorrow when the next chapter will be released. :trixieshiftleft:

Anyway hoped you like it and happy easter guys! Like this story and feel free to comment down below. :pinkiehappy::trollestia::moustache:

Peace out ✌:coolphoto: