• Published 9th Oct 2018
  • 2,941 Views, 48 Comments

Earth to Soarin - Galaxy Swril



He likes her and she likes him. One day Soarin and Rainbow Dash go on a friend-zoned date with each other and Soarin confesses to Rainbow Dash. Is this a start to something new or will things become more chaotic than before?

  • ...
4
 48
 2,941

Fire! Fire!

Earth to Soarin

By GalaxySwirl

Chapter 2: Fire! Fire!

Nobody P.O.V

"DEAL!" Soarin exclaimed and shuck Fleetfoot's hoof. Wait, what did I just agree too. This is going to be a long day. Mother of Luna help me! Soarin's head was going nuts like it was about to explode. He couldn't believe what he had just agreed too. "Just reminding you Fleetfoot. Tell. No. Pony. Got it?"

"Yea yea yea, CRASH! I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Fleetfoot exclaimed and pretended to fly over to Wonderbolt HQ

"FLEETFOOT!" Soarin screamed out her name. "I told you not to!"

Fleetfoot bursted into laughter leaving Soarin confused, "Geez relax Clipper I was just pulling your leg,"

"...uh-huh," Soarin commented. He was going to keep his eyes on Fleetfoot just to make sure Fleetfoot kept her word.


THE NEXT DAY

"Alright team practice is over now remember, we got a show in Ponyville in two days and Princess Twilight and all the other princess are going to be there to celebrate the day nightmare moon came back and whatever the other stuff is. Now I want you all to get a good rest today because tomorrow's practice is going to be intense. And I mean. Really. Intense." Spitfire replied. All of the other Wonderbolts looked at each other in worry. "GOT IT?" Spitfire shouted.

"Yes ma'am!" Everypony replied.

"Excellent. Dismissed!" Spitfire was gone in a second. Everyone was starting to head back to HQ to use the showers. Soarin wanted to stay behind the rest of the group and talk to Rainbow Dash a bit, alone.

"Hey Rainbow!" Soarin said

"Sup Soarin! What's hanging?" Rainbow asked smiling in delight.

"Y'know the usual" Soarin replied.

"So got any plans for the rest of the day?" Rainbow Dash inquired.

"Eh not much, you?" Soarin asked.

Rainbow Dash chuckled a bit. "Well I was going to go over to Twilight's castle and stuff to help out with preparations for the big show, but she said 'Rainbow Dash relax, the girls and I have got this. Besides your already doing the routine that Spitfire has prepared for you Wonderbolts to do, and you also have to do the sonic rainboom in the routine too.' I quote."

"Huh, so does that mean your just going to--"

Rainbow Dash cut Soarin of, "yea just take it easy go home a chillax." Rainbow Dash finished of Soarins sentence. "Hey do you wanna hang at my place after we hit the showers? It's fine if you don't want too,"

Soarin blinked twice. He couldn't believe it! I'm going over to Rainbows place. YOS! Your a real catch Soarin congrats, pat on the back "YES!" Soarin exclaimed flying around the area like crazy. "I m-mean sure sounds cool," Soarin's blushed a little bit.

Rainbow Dash giggled to Soarins reaction, "cool! Seeya in the locker rooms?"

"Yup, seeya!" Soarin commented. Rainbow Dash left Soarin and went over to the showers. He's so cute when he's excited. Isn't that like any guy when a girl asks him out? Rainbow Dash thought of. When Rainbow Dash was nowhere to be seen he started to fly around crazy around the training grounds. "YES! I GOT A DATE. WHO'S AWESOME? I'M AWESOME! YES!!" Soarin chanted. He was so happy he didn't care if anypony saw him.

"Enjoying your moment Soarin?" Fleetfoot asked while she started to burst into laughter.

"Huh?" Soarin looked around the area to find the pony who said that and lookie here, there's Fleetfoot laughing her head of in the middle of the runway. "FLEETFOOT! You better not say a word about this."

Fleetfoot finished laughing, "ok ok you big softie. Besides I was just getting something I forgot to take with me. I happened to overhear you. So your going on a date I presume?" Fleetfoot asked

Soarin shock his head 'no', "well I'm pretty sure it's just a 'friend' hangout. But if she turns it into a date then I'll be fine with that," Soarin replied, "or a sex night?"

"Your desperate," Fleetfoot replied chuckling a little. "Are you that desperate for Rainbow Dash? Because knowing you, I can tell when you are crazy in love with a particular mare," Fleetfoot added onto her sentence.

"Am not,"

"Are too,"

"AM NOT!" Soarin shouted. "Look I need to have a shower and stuff and then meet her, so adios my fellow annoying sex crazy cousin! We shall never meet again,"

"And good day to you you immature desperate stallion who will be lonely forever because he will have NOBODY TO LOVE IN THIS WORLD!" Fleetfoot whined dramatically, Fleetfoot pretended to faint on the runway.

"Isn't that a little harsh Fleetfoot? And does that even make sense?" Soarin asked

"Maybe, and Naw besides you called me a 'sex cra cra' pony," Fleetfoot replied.

"I did not call you that. I said 'sex crazy' pony," Soarin corrected Fleetfoot.

"STILL!" Fleetfoot whined.

"True. Now goodbye," Soarin shrugged and then flew over to Wonderbolt HQ. Fleetfoot watches Soarin head over to HQ while staying in her 'pretend faint' position. I better give him some pointers just so he doesn't mess up on anything. Why am I the younger cousin again? Oh wait it's because I didn't come out my mother's womb fast enough. Damm my mother, Fleetfoot sighed and then laid on the runway for a couple of minutes.

"Hey look! There's somepony lying in the middle of the runway here. She looks unconscious," Somepony said. Fleetfoot recognized the voice. Fleetfoot slapped her head with her hoof

"Nuurgh! CAN IT DERPY I'M LYING HERE!" Fleetfoot whined.

"AHH A ZOMBIE! HELP ME! PLEASE DON'T EAT MY BRAINS!" Derpy screamed.

"Cut the shit Derpy and do you even have a brain? Because if you did and if I was a zombie I wouldn't dare to eat it and make you a zombie." Fleetfoot jagged.

"Y'know I've been writing to santa every year for a brain. But I never got one,"

Fleetfoot shock her head thinking shes a crazy pony, "well you must be on the naughty list then. Try again next year Derpy." Fleetfoot replied.

"It's November, only one month away from Hearts Warming!"

"I DON'T CARE!" Fleetfoot barked out, "at least you know what month it is," Fleetfoot mumbled.

"Anyway mail's here. Oh by the way the academy bunks is on fire when I delivered the mail there. Luckily someone ordered a bucket of water but I think the water made it worse." Derpy tilted her head and pulled out her tongue

Fleetfoot's heart skipped a heartbeat. She looked at the disaster Derpy had created, "WHAT! YOU LITTLE S@$THEAD MOTHERF#@KER!" Fleetfoot screamed. Derpy has now left the building and Fleetfoot was going on and on and on and on. Ongoing yelling, just like Spitfire.


After the showers Rainbow Dash was packing the last of her things and shoving them in her bag. She double checked she had everything but forgot one more little thing, her photo of her and Soarin at the royal wedding dancing together.

Rainbow remembered the day they both became friends and also the day, she started to like Soarin. Rainbow Dash denied she liked Soarin for at least half a year but when Rainbow Dash and Soarin kept seeing each other, she felt closer to Soarin. When Rainbow Dash was being blamed of sending Spitfire away, every single Bolt accused her crime she had committed, especially Soarin. She couldn't believe out of all the Wonderbolts Soarin accused her. Soarin. Spears. Skies. Only because after everything Rainbow Dash did for Soarin she felt pretty let down.

Later on once she got all her evidence (from the help of Rarity), she proved to every Wonderbolt that Wind Rider set her up. The situation ended and Rainbow Dash saw how relieved Soarin was. He was overjoyed to see his best friend alive and safe. Rainbow Dash thought of that day, 'if one of my best friends were sent away of course I would've been in the same situation that Soarin was in. I think I owe him an apology.' That day the two became closer when they talked things out with each other. And now the two are seeing each other nearly everyday. All Rainbow Dash was thinking about now was Soarin hanging out with her for the rest of the day. Ok Rainbow your hanging out with him for the rest of the day. Just be your awesome self and try not to ruin your awesome reputation. Hey I smell smoke,

"SPITFIRE!! WE GOT A CODE ORANGE I REPEAT. CODE. ORANGE." Fleetfoot shouted trying to find Spitfire. She was flying all over the place.

Rainbow Dash put the photo safely away in her bag, "Fleetfoot calm down. I'm sure it's nothing," Rainbow Dash tried to reassure Fleetfoot everything was ok.

"Ok? OK?! Have you looked outside Carsh?!" Fleetfoot questioned.

"Whats going on in here?" Spitfire bragged into the conversation.

"Code orange ma'am. I repeat code orange," Fleetfoot replied forammly. Spitfire burst into laughter leaving Fleetfoot and Rainbow confused. Rainbow and Fleetfoot looked at eachother.

"Yea right Fleetfoot. Wow you got me good--" Spitfire was just about to finish her sentence but as she looked outside... "What. In. The. NAME OF CELESTIA HAPPENED?! Looks like we need to clean up this mess, aww" Spitfire whined. She had to now gather the rest of the Bolt's.

"Can it wait, I'm pretty sure the rookies will be fine. Besides we all need to go home and relax like you said," Rainbow Dash said. Rainbow wouldn't normally say that but after a long day of practice, she's pretty beat.

Spitfires eye began to twitch, "fine, fine. FINE! WONDERBOLTS! LOCKER ROOMS NOW!"

"Mama mia here we go again," Fleetfoot and Rainbow Dash replied together.

"Spitfire can it wait for tommo--MAMA MIA WHAT HAPPENED OUTSIDE?!" Surprise shouted.

"Code Orange happened. Looks like we have to clean up this mess and then go home," Spitfire replied. "And before you all start moaning and whining like babies as much as you all want to go home, think about me also! I WANNA GET OUTTA HERE TOO!"

"Figured," The whole team commented.

"THANK YOU!" Spitfire exclaimed.

"How did the fire start?" Soarin asked.

"Yea, how did it start?" Spitfire asked, then she remebered Fleetfoot was flying around crazy shouting 'code orange'. "Fleetfoot you were making a big scene about the fire. You should know the story," Spitfire said.

"Well apparently Derpy was delivering the mail to the academy and somehow a fire started and somepony HAPPENED to order water from the mail but..." Fleetfoot said opening the window, "this happened."

"Did she make that all up or is it true?" Misty Fly asked.

"Knowing Derpy with stories she nearly got me kicked out of my position as weather capitain for Ponyville, and also I wanna kick he ass right now." Rainbow Dash replied.

"Is that even relevant?" Spitfire asked.

"WO! GO GIRL!" Fleetfoot chanted.

"Maybe..." Rainbow Dash replied.

Spitfire slapped her head with her forehoof. "Anyway, we shouldn't waste anymore time before the fire expands. C'mon bolts! Let's go!" Spitfire zoomed out of the locker rooms. Most of the Wonderbolts moaned and whined. "NOW!! MOVE MOVE MOVE!"

"Yes ma'am," All of the Wonderbolts replied like lifeless souls.

"ARE YOU ALL ASLEEP ON THE JOB?" Spitfire questioned them.

"YES MA'AM!"

Author's Note:

I couldn't come up with anything. Lifeless souls was the best I got. Anyway I think this story MIGHT go places. Thanks for reading it and stay tuned to the next chapter! :pinkiehappy: I am so excited for Rainbow and Soarins 'date'. I will involve Pinkie Pie with the next chapter don't worry Pinkie Pie you are still loved. And btw I purposely spelt 'yes' incorrectly somewhere in the chapter