• Published 9th Oct 2018
  • 2,986 Views, 48 Comments

Earth to Soarin - Galaxy Swril



He likes her and she likes him. One day Soarin and Rainbow Dash go on a friend-zoned date with each other and Soarin confesses to Rainbow Dash. Is this a start to something new or will things become more chaotic than before?

  • ...
4
 48
 2,986

3rd Wheel

Earth to Soarin

By Galaxy Swirl

Chapter 3: 3rd Wheel

Rainbow Dash P.O.V
It took nearly two hours for the fire at the academy to die out. Unfortunately the fire expand over to the reservie section of the island and nearly over to the officials. Nopony died in this tragic accident, now it's getting investigated by the police to see what happened. From what we know so far is not the full truth Fleetfoot told us. Some ponies with major injuries got sent over to Cloudsville hospital, the hospital became full so they happened to send the reminder to Ponvilles hospital.

Some of the Bolt's got interrogated by the police, everypony didn't know too much on the situation like Fleetfoot did but all I care about right now is that everypony is safe and nopony is dead. Now me and Soarin can hang out and also make up time for such a big delay. Wait the photo! I need to make sure it's safe! I zoomed over to the Wonderbolt locker rooms to make sure that photo is safe. Whew! It's not damaged, that photo means a lot to me. Wouldn't want to lose that memory forever would I. I grabbed my bags and waited for Soarin outside the main building.

"Hey Dash! Sorry I'm late. I had to make sure I got everything," Soarin replied.

"Hey chillax it's fine. Nothing damaged?" I asked him.

Soarin shook his head 'no', "nope what about you?"

"I got everything I need right here," I replied. I was talking about both Soarin and my stuff, I happened to see Soarins face lit up a little. I went closer to him, but I don't want to give everything away now. Save it for the night.

"G-good. S-so do you w-wanna grab something to eat maybe?" Soarin struggled to say. I knew he was a bit nervous when I came closer to him, I was nervous to though.

"Sure lets just dump our stuff at my place," I soften my voice a little

"Our stuff? Your place? I'm a little confused," Soarin questioned me.

"Well your not taking all of your stuff into town you dummy," I teased him.

Soarin chuckled a bit, "ok, ok, sorry. I'm pretty out at the moment"

"So I can tell,"


After we dumped all our things in my house, I showed him around town. He was pretty amazed how much stuff was here and especially for a small town. I'm being honest I don't really like small towns but so many events happen here so I guess I like it here. It can be crazy and peaceful at the same time which is a great combination of both things to have in a town.

Soarin was pretty amazed by the town, especially for a small town. We went bowling and guess who won? ME! Nah I'm kidding Soarin thrashed me! Out of all ponies. Soarin. Spears. Skies. OMC WHY?! Why am I upset I lost, oh wait it's because we betted on whos going to buy dinner so I have to pay. Dang it! And I'm also upset because I lost and I never lose.

"What you thinking about Rainbow? You've been so quiet, are you just taking in your loss?" Soarin playfully asked me.

My eyes shot open, I glared at Soarin, "n-no I'm n-not!"

"Your so cute when you try to be cool, I like it." Soarin replied. I rolled my eyes. I don't know what to say.

"I-I'm not c-cute. I-I'm awesome," I cooed. Soarin smricked and shot to the skies. This. Is. Not. Over. He's flying high and fast trying to get away from me. Wanna play hide and seek huh? My favorite. I fly in one of the clouds leaving Soarin alone, I wait for my chance to get him back. Soarin calls my name. He checks all of the clouds but the one I'm at. Later on he comes over to the cloud I'm hiding in. I make my move.

"Roar! Gottca you dick!" I start to tackle him. He got a bit of a fright. RIght now I was on top of him, I got him pinned to the ground. My face lights up like his, I'm kinda nervous but I smile, so does Soarin. We start playfully tackling each other before we continue our conversation, I like it a lot and I bet he does too.

"Y'know I couldn't find you anywhere." Soarin replies pinning me down to the ground.

I start to chuckled and I went back on top of him,"I was watching the whole time. You didn't even try!" I said shoving a piece of cloud in his face.

Soarin chuckled, "stalker."

"Am not,"

"Are to,"

"Am not! I was waiting until you came over to this cloud so I could get my revenge on you you dumbass, and you fell right into my little trap." I said running my hoof on his body. I hear uncontrollable moans come out of his muzzle. I keep going. I don't wanna stop but I have too. I don't wanna have all the fun yet.

"Mmm, Rainbow don't stop please," Soarin cooed. Looks like he wanted it now, well he has to wait like a good boy. I feel like I'm touching him a lot. I mean. A. Lot. Well of course I am. I'm nearly at his-- Rainbow NO! Don't go to deep! You know what happened last time!

"Your going to have to wait Soarin, like a good boy. Thought I'd just get you started." I get up and flick my tail around his muzzle and fly of. I don't wait for him to reply. His face turns bright red. I started to giggle from his reaction.

"Hey Rainbow! Where are we going?" Soarin asked me.

"Just follow me!" I shouted zooming past him.

"So it's a race you want Dashie? Well game on!" Soarin mumbled. I'm heading over to Sugarcube corner and so far so good I don't see him, hah! He'll never catch up to this speed and so far so good I'm there and hes--

"Boo," Soarin quietly says hanging upside down like a bat.

"AHH!" I get a fright and hug on one of the poles in sugarcube corner.

Soarin burst into laughter, "I got you good Dash," Soarin says continuing laughing. "That's for scarring me earlier and making me go horny over you."

I blushed when Soarin said he was going horny over me. I'm flattered. "N-no f-fair, I'm being honest here, I'm surprised you could scare me. How did you know that would work?" I ask Soarin

Soarin smirks. That goofy smirk on his face. Why does he torture me like this, wait how is this torture if I like it? Screw it, "Well if you've ever lived with Fleetfoot literally then everyday you would have big prank and scare wars," Soarin said.

"Wait did you two live together? Literally?"

Soarin nodded his head. "Yup. When she was born there was a massive war so one of her parents had to fight so the mother went to war and the father took her away from the country. Fleetfoot and her father had to live in Cloudsville and he married another girl. Five years later my uncle murdered Fleetfoots step-mom for some reason. Her father got locked up in jail and she had to move out of Cloudsville and live in Canterlot with me and my parents."

"Oh Soarin, I'm so sorry." I replied. I didn't think that Fleetfoot would've gone through that.

"It's fine I kinda went through the same thing, ish. It was basically before Fleetfoot came into my life."

"Please tell me Soarin? Please? I wanna know?" I pleaded.

"I'd love to but I'd really like to get something to eat and stop hanging upside down," Soarin replied.

I couldn't help but giggle, "ok ok, sorry. Want some help?" I asked him.

"I think I should be, Ahhh! Ow, am I dead?" I can't help but giggle again. What's up with me and giggling these days?

"Come on you big goofball!" I tease him. We walk in sugarcube corner and find nopony in, is it close up time already? I'm not sure, I tell Soarin to wait at one of the tables but as I make a step I hear shouting from my friends. We both decide to check out what's going on.

"Ok Twilight, Starlight, Rarity! A little to the left hey hey hey not TOO left bring it back to the right! WO WO WO NOT TO RIGHT! COME ON PEOPLE GET IT RIGHT INTO THE CENTER!" I hear Pinkie Pie yelling.

"Pinkie Pie!" Twilight, Rarity and Starlight yell.

"Ok ok perfect geez. Dashie? I thought you were at Wonderbolt HQ. HELLO! Quick question, is this your coltfriend Soarin?" Pinkie Pie asks.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" I keep saying no, Soarins face lights up bright red like mine.

"I-It's nothing like that, j-just f-friends." Soarin reasure's my friends, especially Pinkie Pie.

"Yea Pinkie nothing like that. 'F-R-I-E-N-D-S, that's how you f-spell 'friends'. F-R-I-E-N-D-S, get that shit inside your head" I replied.

"Seriously, you had to quote that of 'friends'. Why?" Starlight asked.

"What that came to my mind just now, I had too!" I said. "What are all of you up to?"

"Just finishin the cake that Pinkie and ah prepared for the big festival and the rest of the girls are just helpin out. Hows dat routine goin? I wanna hear some stuff from you to Soarin," AppleJack asks.

"Great! Spitfires going pretty tough on us for the big show y'know, she told us to relax but a fire started at Wonderbolt HQ. It wasn't pretty at all, it ain't prudy." I replied.

"If your tryin to do an country accent your doing a horrible job RD," AppleJack replies. I pull my tongue out in response, very mature. "Very mature Dash. Very. Mature."

"I know right!" I playfully say.

"Was anypony hurt in the fire?" Fluttershy asks.

Soarin shakes his head 'no', "nopony was killed in the fire. Many injured though. All of the officials had to stay back for a couple of hours to clean up. The police came over after the incident happened and integrated most of the Bolt's. Nopony knows how the fire started, all we know is that Fleetfoot and Derpy had most of the information about the situation, for now." Soarin explains.

"Wow, Derpy seriously?" Twilight questions.

"I know right," Rainbow comments. "Anyway, Soarin lets get something to eat. Can we grab something Pinkie?"

"Not so fast Rainbow Dash? If that is even your real name?" Pinkie Pie shouts.

"You forgot my middle name Pinkie,"

"I meant to say, Rainbow Firework Dash!"

"That's not my middle name Pinkie,"

"I-I meant, Rainbow--"

"Y'know what I'm just going to grab something--PINKIE!"

"Do not fear! Pinkie Pie is here! You shall have the perfect date! And you two will not leave without my permission!"

"Date? Oh shit!" Soarin and I said. Pinkie Pie gets us a table and lets us order our food. Both of us are pretty shocked about what is happening right now. Pinkie comes and takes our order and comes back so quickly with our orders. She pretends to leave us alone but really she's hiding watching us.

"Pinkie Pie, just stop please?" I mutter under my breath.

"Not until you two kiss!" Pinkie Pie mumbles. I slam my head on the table.

"Come on Pinkie give her some slack," Soarin again defends me. He seems pretty casual about the situation, I wonder why.

"Soarin and Dashie sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Pinkie Pie sings. My face goes bright red like Big Macs coat colour, same as Soarins.

"Nevermind," Soarin replies.

"Ok I'll leave, for now." Pinkie Pie starts to walk away and giggles. I know what's going on.

"Girls, put your phones away and stop filming us, please" I asked 'nicely'. "Or I'll kick all your asses," I added.

"Fine!" My friends reply.

"Aww, but it was just getting good." Rarity comments.

"Gezz can't anypony leave us alone?" I asked Soarin.

"This is nothing Dash, have you ever been forced into a relationship before? Or maybe have stalkers?" Soarin turned the tables on me now.

"Never been forced in relationship but I do have a few stalkers and it's not pretty," I answer.

"Definitely. I think we should head over to your place now, well that's if you want to."

"Totally! Race you!"

"Hey! Are we taking the food with us so wouldn't we wanna be careful? Plus do we need to ask if we can get take away stuff? And have you paid for this?"

"Ok ok fine we'll be careful. Just take the food, I'll take dishes back tomorrow and Pinkie said to me earlier it's on the house," Rainbow Dash answered.

"Ok ok,"

"You coming?" I asked.

Soarin shoves a piece of pie into his mouth. "Coming!"

Author's Note:

Ok I know Pinkie Pie didn't have a big part in this but trust me, she will. For some reason I feel this chapter is a tad bit rushed but I wanna get to the good parts of the story. You guys understand. Right? Anyway idk how many more chapters there are going to be but I'm working on it. Do not fear!