• Published 22nd May 2018
  • 12,830 Views, 74 Comments

Courtship and Breeding Habits of the Tentalicus Hentailidae - Dusk Raven



Rainbow falls into the clutches of a surprisingly intimate tentacle monster.

  • ...
21
 74
 12,830
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Yay! Update! With Fluttershy! :yay:

I wonder if Zecora already knows about our friend here, given she was able to give directions to the cave.

Putting the love in lovecraftian.

If Twilight has a prime tentacle seed then she could plant it in her room.

9672540
That was not my intention, though it could be interpreted that way. I think the Tentalicus has simply moved in since the last time Zecora was there.

more pls! also add in more girls like gilda, the chimera, that cute Kirin and more!

Consentacles with an extra helping of consent. Delicious and beautiful. Thank you.

Well that was different from what I usually look for in a clopfic. Enjoyed it nonetheless. Any plans to make a birthing chapter? Can't imagine Rainbow and Twilight keeping a tentacle monster that they birthed with them in Ponyville.

9684774
I thought about it, but I’m not sure I can... well, fetishize it probably, as it’s not something I find sexual. Then again, maybe I don’t need to.

I wonder when the next one's going to come out

10263305
I had an idea at one point. I've been in a writing slump since then however, especially when it comes to ponies.

Heh, of course Shy would get full link :P

Una

Update with Twilight and Rainbow?

A tentacle monster with an empathetic connection? I didn't know I wanted this.

Hot and also kind of sweet. Nice work!

Login or register to comment