• Published 22nd Jun 2018
  • 2,643 Views, 93 Comments

Pacific Rim: Equestria Rangers - Loki777



Twilight Sparkle and FLash Sentry are cast out of Equestria before being rescued by the PPDC and recruited to fight in the Kaiju War.

  • ...
12
 93
 2,643

Chapter 12: Home Battle (Part 2)

Intro: Protectors of the Earth


Chapter 12: Reunions and Home field battle Part 2

September 3, 2025 AD (September 3, 3824 AD Equestria time) (10:00 AM)

At Ponyville Park, celebrations were just about to start, but needed the final pair of Rangers to complete it. Upon arriving, Twilight and Flash received a warm fan reception which included fans asking for autographs. Looking around, both saw that both Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich had a hoof or hand in all of this as they soon reached the area where the Rangers were waiting along with several others.

"Well first thing we want you both to do is suit up in the Drivesuits so everyone can see who is who. The others will follow suit. Also, I know you both are still furious at what happened that led to your banishment, but for today, I want you both to put that resentment away as it'll do you no good, understand?" Marshall Stacker Pentecost said sternly.

"Yes sir," Twilight and Flash said together.

Both Twilight and Flash obeyed the order with some reluctance. The Rangers soon suited up in their various Drivesuits. For Twilight and Flash, both got adjusted via magic to show them in their equine forms. It was then that Rarity took notice of the suits and spoke.

"My word, the ones from Crimson Typhoon, El Tornado, and Phoenix Ronin look good, but the ones from Cherno Alpha and Striker Eureka look dreadful."

Naturally, the Russians and the Australians took offense to it. Herc merely glared at the Drama Queen unicorn while Chuck gave her a death glare and spoke.

"You got a problem there you bloody Wanker?"

"Yeah because we Russians don't care about how our gear looks, we care more about it doing what it was made for well..." Sasha said sternly.

Rarity got a seriously-look from Twilight and from Flash before the party resumed as the Jaegers were going to be brought there, but the festivities were underway. Flash chuckled at Caramel losing a Cider Drinking Contest to Alexis as the Equestria liquid didn't affect the Russian Ranger that much.

Twilight was a bit amused by the sight. She then saw other Equestrians trying the various Beer, Wine and Spirits from the Humans including Russian-made Vodka. Soarin tried a Scottish Whisky that was aged for 25 years and reacted in surprise.

"Woah! Strong stuff!"

Other ponies including the Canterlot Elite had mixed reactions to the Human-made drinks. Some didn't like them while others like Fancy Pants seemed to enjoy them including Japanese Sake.


Raleigh on the other hand stood off to the sidelines watching the festivities in which Twilight's reconciled parents Twilight Velvet and Night Light appeared. Raleigh recognized the two from the stories Twilight told him and the other Rangers.

"Not enjoying the party?" Night Light asked.

"It's that I wished Yancy was here and part of me thinks that I played a small part in his death." Raleigh said while looking away.

"But we saw that the Kaiju pulled a fast one on both of you which neither one of you saw coming and didn't you kill the Kaiju that was a clone of the one you faced years ago?" Twilight Velvet asked.

Raleigh nodded and replied, "Yeah, it felt good and Flash was just as much as a brother as Yancy was also, they were with me when I said my peace to him during the Victory Tour across the Pan Pacific when it stopped in Hawaii. On a humorous note, did I ever tell you the time Twilight was so drunk that she fell face first onto Flash's crotch while he was napping which made it look like she was giving him a blow job?"

Both Night Light and Twilight Velvet were shocked to say the least. Twilight nearby heard it and blushed heavily before shouting at the trio.

"Hey! I wasn't thinking okay and I was about to pass out anyway!"


Then the flight shows stared first with the Wonderbolts that made Rainbow Dash Geek-out, then the Air Forces of the nations of the PPDC and finally some friends of H20 Delirious and Vanoss who were rather strange types.

Then at last, the Jaegers began to arrive one by one starting with the Jaeger Cherno Alpha the Russian Mark 1 Jaeger which meant the Jaeger parade would start soon that any of the Rangers who were doing something including the Wei Tang Triplets finishing playing basketball with the Royal Guards went to their posts.

"Guess that's my cue," Twilight said calmly.


It was then that the Jaeger Parade started with Cherno Alpha leading the pack while Phoenix Ronin brought up the rear of the line of Jaegers. Among those watching were the Royal Sisters, Cadence, and the leaders of the UN whom founded the Pan Pacific Defense Corps all under guard.

As each Jaeger team went by, the anthem of each country would play for a moment before the next one would appear. At her post, Vinyl Scratch or DJ-PON 3 grabbed her mic though she played some music first before she took the mic and spoke to those watching here and beyond.

"Good day to all! Welcome to the Jaeger Parade here in Equestria!!!! As part of the celebrations here today, the Jaegers who survived the Kaiju War are in parade along with their pilots! Please give some noise to them!"

Cherno Alpha went first and Vinyl Scratch spoke, "First up is the big bad titan from Russia or as the Russians call it the Motherland for some reason Cherno Alpha!!!! The oldest Jaeger to survive the Kaiju War and the last Mark 1 Jaeger to still be around is armed with two Incinerator Turbines, Tessa Fists, and brute strength combined with its pilots who are a husband and wife duo.....please make some noise for Alexis and his wife Sasha Kaidonovsky of Russia!!"

The husband and wife team walked in front of their Jaeger with pride and in their Drivesuits while the repair crew for the Jaeger followed behind them and in front of the Jaeger while the Russia National Anthem played.


Then the next Jaeger to be seen was the Mark 2 Mexico Jaeger El Destroyer. The four Rangers of the Mexican Jaeger walked in front of their Jaeger like a band of sisters as Mexico’s National Anthem played while Russia’s ended. Vinyl Scratched smiled before she spoke.

"Next up is the Jaeger from Mexico El Destroyer! Armed with four arms that each have a Plasma Cannon and a buzz saw, this is a Jaeger you don't want getting on its bad side! This Mark 2 Jaeger was thought to have been lost along with Noisy Boy, Pink Lion, Sierra Vigilant, Musketeer V, and Azure Defiant, but is back from the dead! Give a warm reception to the Del Toro Sisters Bianca, Lily, Marina, and Jasmine!!!"


The four walked with pride as Vinyl Scratch then after giving the ladies some fan noise as they walked in front of their Jaeger in their Drivesuits. On top of it, they were all wearing Luchador or Mexican Wrestling masks in the colors of their nation with their repair crews as Gypsy Danger was up next as the USA National Anthem played first followed by Japan’s.

The crowds went a bit nuts at seeing the Mark 3 American Jaeger just like they did with El Destroyer though some of the Canterlot Elite glared at the Jaeger for its stunt in Canterlot even though it wasn't their fault.

Blueblood hoped he wouldn't have the stunt happen again. Despite this, his thoughts were interrupted by Vinyl Scratch's voice speaking up.

"Next up is the Jaeger that should be called Phoenix called Gypsy Danger! A restored Mark 3 American or United States of America Jaeger, this titan is armed with two Plasma Cannons and two Chain-swords making it simple, but deadly. This Jaeger was once piloted by Raleigh Becket and his brother Yancy Becket before it was retired after a scuffle at the hands of the Kaiju Knifehead and was destined never to see service again but was restored to duty and is currently piloted by Raleigh Becket and his new partner Mako Mori! Give some noise to them and some respect for the fallen Ranger Yancy Becket."

Raleigh and Mako walked in front of the Jaeger in their Drivesuits as a tech held a portrait of the fallen Ranger Yancy Becket who was Raleigh's brother whom the crowd went silent out of respect for Raleigh's lost brother before the mood became cheerful once more.


Then the Jaeger Noisy Boy appeared and unlike the other Rangers, H20 Delirious and Vanoss were in their Jaeger doing some moves for the crowds. In the back of the parade, Twilight and Flash snickered at the antics of the duo as the Canadian National Anthem played in perfect sync with the American and Japanese National Anthems.

Vinyl Scratch on the other hand spoke, "Next up is the first of the unique Jaegers and teams Noisy Boy!! A Mark 4 Japanese Jaeger thought to have been lost along with El Tornado, Pink Lion, Sierra Vigilant, Musketeer V, Azure Defiant, but returned to the PPDC is armed with a KSG 12 Shotgun and some killer fists of fury along with some serious Kajiu-kicking moves, this Jaeger is piloted by H20 Delirious from the USA while his partner Vanoss is from Canada so, bring some noise for this team!!"

Noisy Boy appeared and did some moves making the crowed excited which then Crimson Typhoon appeared next up as the Jaeger Parade went on though far away, a Changeling Queen was heading to Equestria for some revenge for the defeats at the hands of those she hated with some new forces.


Back with the Jaeger Parade, Vinyl Scratch addressed the next Jaeger Crimson Typhoon as it moved through the parade as the Chinese National Anthem thundered. A

"Now then, up next is the Jaeger Crimson Typhoon from China! This Mark 4 Jaeger is known for its signature move the Thundercloud! Armed with three saw blades and a Plasma Cannon along with its fair share of moves, this big bad red Jaeger is one Jaeger you don't want to mess with! This three-armed Jaeger is piloted by the Wei Tang Triplet brothers Jin, Hu, and Cheung who are also locals from Hong Kong, China!"

The three brothers walked in front of their Jaeger clad in the Drivesuits beaming with pride as their Jaeger was being brought up from behind them along with the repair crews for it as they waved to the crowds while passing their basketball between each other showing the strong bond they shared.


Then the next Jaeger Striker Eureka appeared next as they gray Australian Jaeger gleamed in the sunlight with its Stinger Blades deployed for the parade. Nearby, Blueblood glared at the Jaeger for embarrassing him though he’d since let it go recently as the Australia National Anthem played while the group made their way through the parade.

Vinyl Scratch then spoke, "Next up is the Jaeger from Australia or as the locals call it the Land from Down-Under! This Mark 5 Australian Jaeger is one of only two Mark 5 Jaegers that were ever built during the Kaiju War!! Armed with Brass Knuckles, Stinger Blades, and six Anti-Kaiju Missile Launchers, this sleek Jaeger is piloted by father and son team Hercules or Herc Hansen and his son Chuck Hansen!!!"

The pair appeared with Herc walking the dog Max as they walked in front of their Jaeger while the repair crew for it walked behind them as both Rangers were clad in their Drivesuits while waving to the crowds though Chuck was taking in the glory more than his dad much to his father's annoyance, but Chuck toned it down for his father’s sake.


Then Azure Defiant appeared as the second and last Mark 5 Jaeger made its appearance while it’s national Anthem from the Philippians played perfectly. Taking a breath and a quick drink of water, Vinyl Scratch continued onwards with the Jaeger Parade.

"Next up is the Jaeger that vanished with Noisy Boy, Pink Lion, Sierra Vigilant, Musketeer V and El Tornado, but reappeared with them Azure Defiant!!! Armed with a pair of Rail Cannons mounted on its back, a pair of anti-Kaiju swords on its right and left arms, a pair of collapsible custom shields for fighting Kaiju, and two sets of missile launchers, this Mark 5 Philippians Jaeger is piloted by husband and wife duo Victor and Rayne!!!"

Walking in front of the repair crew for their Jaeger and in front of the Jaeger in their Drivesuits, the husband and wife pair smiled and waved for the crowds with excitement.


Then, finally at last Phoenix Ronin made its appearance to the crowds. People of Japanese origin got excited greatly as the Samurai-looking Jaeger made its entrance before Vinyl Scratch spoke of the Jaeger and its Rangers.

"And now the last Jaeger in this parade, the only Mark 6 Jaeger to ever be built from Japan and the most badass Jaeger yet in this mare's opinion, make some noise for Phoenix Ronin!!!!! This Jaeger was almost never meant to see the light of day as it started out as a Mark 5 Jaeger before it was constructed as a Mark 6 Jaeger before its construction was slowed to a crawl before it came back like a phoenix to fight the Kaiju War! This transforming Samurai-looking Jaeger is armed with two Plasma Cannons, two Chain-swords, an anti-Kaiju Katana, an anti-Kaiju Tanto Dagger, a rail-cannon pistol, and an anti-Kaiju Naginata Staff. Fused with a Gundam, it can also transform into an eagle that can carry two Jaegers into battle! Piloting this Jaeger is pair who was wrongfully banished, but has since been welcomed back home again!!! Make some noise for Twilight Sparkle from Equestria and Flash Sentry!!!!"

The pair who was clad in their Drivesuits and walking in front of their Jaeger while Twilight smiled as Flash gave a stoic, but approving glare before walking like normal and waving to the crowds while the Anthem for Equestria and Japan’s played in separate intervals.


It was then that those who helped the Rangers made their appearance at last. Vinyl Scratch took a quick breather before she addressed the crowd behind the Mark 6 Japanese Jaeger.

"Last, but certainly not lest is all those who helped keep the PPDC or Pan Pacific Defense Corps afloat during its ups and downs! Give a warm welcome to these folks from Tendo Choi to the Marshall of this group Marshall Stacker Pentecost!!!"

The group came through though Newt was enjoying it more than his fellow scientist Herman. Marshall Stacker Pentecost just simply walked while waving occasionally.


The parade ended and the Rangers were signing autographs upon which Princess Celestia heard a comment from Fancy Pants as he watched the parade come to a close along with the rest of the Elite from Canterlot and the politicians who came to watch it.

"I must say those are some impressive war machines piloted by some equally impressive pilots."

Princess Luna then spoke, "Speaking of which, Cadence sweetie will you and Shining Armor get back together? He admits he's screwed up in the past and wants to see if you're willing to give me a second shot after what has transpired."

Cadence looked at Princess Luna before speaking, "We'll see which I hope the same. Don't worry about me since I'm good and that you're sorry to me and that you'll apologize to Twilight and Flash and that they forgive you along with those who threw them under the bus."

Princess Celestia nodded and approached Twilight and Flash who were both in the process of signing autographs and getting pictures with fans as the other Rangers were doing the same upon which both turned around and frowned at her, but stopped to hear her out.

"What do you want?" Twilight and Flash asked together.

Princess Celestia bowed before she spoke, "I'm sorry Twilight! I'm truly am! Please forgive me, your parents, your brother, and your friends! I know what I did was wrong, but at the time I was doing what I thought was the right choice, same for your family and friends! Will you accept my friendship along with your former friends and family?"

Both thought about it and Twilight spoke, "We agree on that, but on the following terms which the first one is that you don't do that stunt to us again that also applies to the other politicians who were involved with our banishments and second one is that Equestria and its allies launch their own Jaeger Program so we can be ready to face giant monsters like the Kaiju again if it comes to it."

"Agreed." Princess Celestia said.


Then just as Princess Luna agreed as well, a Royal Guard Pegasus appeared swiftly with a message that was of grave concern to the politicians who were assembled. Princess Celestia looked at as the rest of the politicians looked at it: a scouting party from the Humans spotted a pack of 300 Changeling Dragons coming their way to Ponyville.

Marshall Stacker Pentecost nodded and brought the message to the Rangers who upon looking at realized that the Queen was back for blood after being defeated at Canterlot. To Mako, she was basically launching a maneuver that was like the IJN Yamato's final mission in WWII which was Operation Ten-Go.

"Looks like they're back for blood and we need to stop them!" Bianca shouted.

"I know, Rangers to your Jaegers! Let's move!" Marshall Stacker Pentecost shouted quickly.


Then each Jaeger team with the help of the Royal Sisters boarded each Jaeger and the crowds saw the Jaegers come to life before moving out to confront the invasion force.

At the head of the invasion force was none other than Queen Chrysalis wearing jade and black armor standing on the lead Changeling Dragon. Seeing the opposition of eight Jaegers, she decided to taunt them and spoke loud enough to allow all to hear.

"Fools, you all could've taken action earlier for I have brought 300 Changeling Dragons for the destruction of not only Equestria, but also that of Humanity!!"

But then in a bold and defiant move, Spike along with the rest of the elements of Harmony and Friendship stepped forward as the politicians and civilians except for the Royal Sisters and Cadence were escorted to safety as the battle was about to begin.

This move surprised the Changeling Queen especially after what she had pulled on them that they were not afraid of her unlike last time which they were slightly afraid.

"That's not going to happen," said Rarity.

Queen Chrysalis laughed and asked, "Why is that?"

"Because we now have a means to stop those Changeling Dragons the Jaegers!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"Oh yeah?! Two of them nearly went down!" Queen Chrysalis shouted in anger.

Shining Armor then spoke, "Oh contrary to that, the reason was because they were unfamiliar with those dragons, but were saved by a Jaeger called Phoenix Ronin flown by an old friend Flash and someone I just now welcomed back into my family: Twilight Sparkle ya dumbass."

"Not to mention the Jaegers Gypsy Danger, Striker Eureka, and Phoenix Ronin managed to have beaten them and Phoenix Ronin allowed the Jaegers Cherno Alpha and Crimson Typhoon some payback after they were nearly taken down. We may have screwed up big with Twilight, but that doesn't mean we can make it right! Besides you're dealing with veterans you big meanie!" Pinkie Pie shouted.


The Queen could only be stunned as nearby; the eight Jaegers had all arrived and were staring down at the 300 Changeling Dragons heading towards them.

Twilight took notice that unlike the last batch, this vast group was different and contacted the other Jaegers quickly. The other teams listen carefully including the ones who didn't fight them before including El Tornado and Azure Defiant.

"Guys this group of Changeling Dragons are new so, be very careful when fighting these guys especially Crimson and Cherno."

"Roger that Twilight!" Cheung Wei Tang shouted in Chinese.

"Yeah! We won't let what happened to Cherno and Crimson happen twice!" Jin Wei Tang said seconds later.

Chuck from his Jaeger spoke, "Yeah mates! Let's show this bitch what happens when you mess with the Rangers and their Jaegers!"

"Time for some payback against that bitch for ruining the lives of Twilight and Flash!" Mako said in Japanese.

"Let's go amigos and deliver some pain!" Marine Del Toro shouted.

While that was going one, Princess Celestia was busy dueling with the Changeling Queen while others including Princess Luna helped her out while Cadence was watching the mess of both matches go on approached Marshall Stacker Pentecost and spoke to him about something.

Then before they could move, Queen Chrysalis tried to land a stab at a group of foals after having blown the elements of Friendship backwards with her magic.

Time seemed to move slowly as everyone feared the worst, but then something happened that shocked many: Princess Celestia managed to teleport in front of her and user her magic to knock her away though she got a gash on her royal battle armor.


In his Jaeger, Flash could only watch as Princess Celestia got hurt, but not before being able to deliver a crippling injury to Queen Chrysalis prompting the Queen to flee via a Changeling Dragon who tried to vaporize the group only for a shield by Unicorn Royal Guards to stop it.

"Flash! Focus!!" Herc shouted.

"Okay," replied Flash.


Meanwhile as the Jaegers went to town on the Changeling Dragons, Princess Luna tired of being powerless to help the Jaegers bore a firm look. She then walked over to Marshall Stacker Pentecost and spoke to him.

"Are there other Jaegers available?"

"No unless you got some Jaegers of your own, we have to deal with what we have unless you somehow can magically restore a Jaeger or two from Oblivion Bay which is in San Francisco or in the middle to northern part of California, USA."

This gave Princess Luna an idea as she grabbed the Elements of Harmony, walked over to her sister which she proposed her idea as then, both Royal Sisters then vanished. A few minutes later, the two reappeared with Jaegers that Tendo Choi, Newt, Herman, and Marshall Stacker Pentecost recognized: Horizon Brave, Coyote Tango, Romeo Blue, Tact Ronin, and Brawler Yukon all Mark 1 Jaegers.

Together, both sisters to everyone's amazement restored the five Jaegers so they were operational once more with Drivesuits before collapsing out of exhaustion prompting Shining Armor, Cadence, and the PPDC support crew including Marshall Stacker Pentecost to help them.

"Okay we got five Jaegers back, but where do we find pilots to drive them?!" Herman asked.

Then Shining Armor stepped forward and spoke, "I will pilot one! Permission Marshall Pentecost to pilot a Jaeger."

"Normally, I wouldn't allow it, but I'll let it slide this time with reluctance. As for piloting a Jaeger, permission granted young man and one bit of advice, when in the Drift don't latch onto memories otherwise the Drift will collapse and the Jaeger won't work." Marshall Stacker Pentecost said.


Shining Armor grabbed a spare USA Drivesuit and put it on using magic before heading to the Jaeger Coyote Tango lying on its back, but he was stopped by Marshall Stacker Pentecost for a reason.

The veteran pilot explained to him that the Jaeger didn't have radiation shielding before it was first built, but was fitted with protection after the Tokyo Mission and wants him to be checked after using it before reminding him that he can't pilot a Jaeger alone along with some warnings about the Drift.

The unicorn stallion entered the Jaeger and just as he got to the left side of the Jaeger's Conn-Pod, he heard someone else come in and to his surprise it was none other than Princess Cadence also wearing a USA Drivesuit.

"What? You need a co-pilot and I'm will to give you a second chance. Are you going to say something Shiny?" asked Cadence.

"Nope other than you look beautiful," replied Shining Armor.

Then Cadence got to her spot which outside, Tendo Choi was able to help activate the Jaeger with some help including a hastily built station for him and activated the Neural Handshake for the Jaeger.

Inside the Jaeger, both Cadence and Shining Armor were settled in the Conn-Pod when the Jaeger's AI voice spoke out for the first time in years.

"Prepare for Neural Handshake in 15 seconds."

"What?"

"It allows the two pilots to operate a Jaeger because one pilot can't handle the Neural Load to interfacing with the Jaeger and don't latch onto a memory or don't chase the RABBIT which is Random Access Brain Impulse Trigger. Also be ready to step inside my head Cadence as I'll be as well for we'll see our memories of each other following which we'll say nothing, get the Jaeger calibrated, and save home okay?" Shining Armor said calmly.

Cadence nodded and then a few seconds later, both took a deep breath and were silent as the Neural Handshake happened. Both of them saw all of their memories both good and bad from Cadence's time underground thanks to Queen Chrysalis to Shining Armor crying like a foal when Cadence left him that also included good ones from watching Twilight grow up to their wedding.

Then it was all over and both felt it wasn't that bad, but had to focus as the Jaeger was calibrating the two hemispheres so the Jaeger could fight.

"Neural Handshake holding steady.......left hemisphere calibrated........right hemisphere calibrated....Weapons: two Mortar Artillery Cannons and two Plasma Caster Cannons."


Then the Jaeger for the first time in years rose up and Cadence spoke, "Um is it me or am I in your head?"

"Yes Cadence you're in my head as I'm in your head as well which we need to focus on saving home now! Here we go!" replied Shining Armor.

Then Coyote Tango the Mark 1 Japanese Jaeger moved and headed towards the battlefield to defend home as the eight Jaegers were taking out some Changeling Dragons which Noisy Boy had just taken out a dozen dragons while they saw Phoenix Ronin decapitated six Changeling Dragons with ease with its Katana as Azure Defiant had just sliced a dragon in half with ease.

Striker Eureka on the other hand was just brutally taking down Changeling Dragons that got in its path two at a time giving it 14 Dragon kills so far right now while Cherno Alpha roasted 3 Changeling Dragons before smashing the skull of a fourth one in killing it.

"I love the smell of burning dragon in the morning..."

"Oh yeah? Watch this! Zero Gravity Punch!"

The purple Jaeger unleashed hell taking out seven more Changeling Dragons with ease while Phoenix Ronin took down 10 Changeling Dragons with ease using its swords while Azure Defiant used its Rail Canons and missiles to end 12 Changeling Dragons before using its swords and shields to take out 5 more.

El Tornado was using its signature attack to just dodge and rip apart Changeling Dragons that spilled plenty of blood and guts allowing it to take out 18 Changeling Dragons while Crimson Typhoon and Gypsy Danger together took down 20 Changeling Dragons.

Nearby in Coyote Tango Shining Armor spoke, "Come on! We got to help them!"

"Right!"


Then Cherno Alpha and Gypsy Danger were about to get flanked by a pair of Changeling Dragons when firepower knocked them down killing them which both Jaegers turned around to see Coyote Tango standing nearby with its Artillery Cannons smoking. They then heard Cadence's voice.

"That's for trying to ruin my wedding in Canterlot!"

Mako recognized the Jaeger and spoke, "That's Coyote Tango! Pentecost's old Jaeger and it's running again! Thank you Cadence-sama!"

"Thanks guys though we got some ass kicking to do!" said Raleigh.


Meanwhile Twilight and Flash's old friends decided to get in on the act as they saw the other four Mark 1 Jaegers still lying in wait for pilots or Rangers.

Then they saw 10 Changeling Dragons head towards the Royal Sisters and politicians when Phoenix Ronin and Noisy Boy appeared to handle them as Noisy Boy took down 3 Changeling Dragons while Phoenix Ronin used its guns to take down 4 Changeling Dragons.

The last 3 tried to flee only for them to get intercepted by Cherno Alpha who used its Incinerator Turbines to force them to the ground roasting 2 of them before crushing the chest cavity of the last one before smashing its skull in.

Once that was done, Trixie and Rarity went towards Romeo Blue while Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash went to Tact Ronin that prompted Pinkie Pie and Applejack to head towards Horizon Brave.

The six each got into the Drivesuits before receiving warnings about the Drift. Newt and Herman both helped Tendo Choi with firing up the Neural Handshake of the three Jaegers as the three rose back up for the first time in years.


Then everyone got stunned out of their minds when the last pair walked up to Brawler Yukon was none other than Twilight Sparkle's parents who both donned on Drivesuits and boarded the very first Jaeger ever deployed for combat.

"What the hay?" Fancy Pants asked in confusion.

“You and me both……trust me.” Newt said while standing near the stallion.

With Brawler Yukon up and running, the Mark 1 Jaegers went into action right away while Tact Ronin running at fast speed jumps at a pair of Changeling Dragons and uses quick strikes to take down the two.

Romeo Blue and Horizon Brave soon followed by attacking the other Changeling Dragons while Brawler Yukon kept a guard on the evacuating civilians leaving the area which Queen Chrysalis saw nearby and was in shock.

"What?! That's impossible! This should've been easy and five of those Jaegers are old and outdated!" shouted Queen Chrysalis.

Then a shot from Coyote Tango knocked the Changeling Queen aside easily. Then, Queen Chrysalis heard the voice of a very angry Cadence.
"Oh contrary mare bucker they maybe old, but they can still kick ass!"


Nearby, the Chinese Mark 1 Jaeger Horizon Brave was kicking some serious ass by taking on a Changeling Dragon. The Jaeger was able to deliver a kick sending the Changeling Dragon to the ground despite the Jaeger's bulk mass.

"Take this ya varmint!" shouted Applejack.

With that shout said, the Jaeger took down the Changeling Dragon earning it not only its third kill, but its first Changeling Dragon kill before it went to go fight the other Changeling Dragons.

Not far away from the Jaeger, the Mark 1 Jaeger Romeo Blue was taking on a pair of Changeling Dragons while Brawler Yukon the prototype Jaeger was making sure all civilians were escorted away from the battle zone. Inside Romeo Blue, Rarity and Trixie were beginning to see why Flash and Twilight liked this type of fighting.

"I can see why Twilight and Flash like this," said Rarity.

"I agree myself," replied Trixie.

Then using the guns in the Jaeger, Romeo Blue was then able to kill both Changeling Dragons before it left to engage more Changeling Dragons with the other Jaegers as each Jaeger was fighting the invasion off with a united spirit that hadn't been seen by the users of the Elements since the return of the Crystal Empire.


Nearby, a Changeling Dragon went after Tact Ronin intending on destroying it. Rainbow Dash saw this and quickly spoke up in defiance.

"Come on ugly!"

"I don't want to kill it. I don't want to kill!"

"Come on Fluttershy! Now's not the time to be soft!"

The Changeling Dragon then tackled the Mark 1 Japanese Jaeger to the ground which the creature was about to spit acid onto the Jaeger when all of a sudden, Romeo Blue appeared and tackled it to Noisy Boy leaving it at the mercy of Noisy Boy.

"Time to deploy our special surprise!"

"Activating Angry Space Marine Launcher!"

Then the chest part of Noisy Boy opened up and launched android Angry Space Marines who each said some usual Angry Space Marine stuff as they drones ripped apart the Changeling Dragon, but not before it was able to use its gak to freeze Horizon Brave into place.

"Ah crap!" Applejack shouted.

Crimson Typhoon saw this and raced towards the stuck Jaeger as a Changeling Dragon tried to gang up on both that Jaeger and Noisy Boy, but was gunned down by Romeo Blue using its torso guns.


Coyote Tango on the other hand saw Cherno taking on six Changeling Dragons which it decided to help by unleashing all of its guns on the group killing 5 of the 6 leaving the last one in the mercy of Cherno Alpha who used its Tessa Fists to smash the Changeling Dragon skull right in.

"You know we were holding our own..." Sasha said in annoyance.

"Sorry old habits," Shining Armor said quickly.

Nearby Rarity spoke to Noisy Boy's pilots, "You darlings can thank Trixie and I later!"


While Romeo Blue was fighting more Changeling Dragons with Striker Eureka's help, Crimson Typhoon on the other hand had arrived at where Horizon Brave was at and was able to free the stuck Jaeger using the "Thundercloud" upon which the two Chinese Jaegers stared at each other.

"You ladies okay?" Jin Wei Tang asked.

"As we'll ever be boys, thank you!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

"Thanks ah’ bunch boys..." Applejack said.

Then both Jaeger teamed up to take on eight Changeling Dragons heading their way which Crimson Typhoon accidentally knocked a Changeling Dragon into the barn at Sweet Apple Archers though nobody got hurt, but Applejack did get pissed at the pilots of Crimson Typhoon that made Pinkie Pie jaw-drop at that before Horizon Brave killed the Changeling Dragon in question.


On the other hand, Tact Ronin was taking down a pair of Changeling Dragons before going for another pair thanks to its speed while Coyote Tango after helping Cherno Alpha kill 13 Changeling Dragons went to cover Tact Ronin.

"This is awesome!"

"Focus Rainbow Dash! We got incoming!"

At once Coyote Tango fired its guns killing 2 Changeling Dragons before a third one tried to flank it, but Tact Ronin intercepted it. Striker Eureka on the other hand saw 5 Changeling Dragons head towards the Royal Sisters prompting it to fire its missiles knocking them down from the sky before using its speed to kill them.

Two more tried their luck, but Azure Defiant used its Rail Canons to terminate them easily while El Tornado gave 2 other Changeling Dragons the decapitation special.


Far away, Cherno Alpha was about to crush a Changeling Dragon that had slipped past Brawler Yukon when the Changeling Dragon tried to use an acid attack on it like when Cherno Alpha first encountered them several months back.

"Crap!"

The Mark 1 Russian Jaeger barely got out of the way when Brawler Yukon came in and distracted it long enough for it to be killed by the Russians as another one tried its luck, but was punched away to Noisy Boy which inside the Conn-Pod of the Mark 1 Jaeger Night Light saw his wife was getting addicted to the fighting which scared him a bit.

'I'm starting to like this!" Twilight Velvet shouted while laughing a bit.

"Oh boy," Night Light muttered in fear.

Noisy Boy killed the Changeling Dragon and Vanoss spoke, "Oh yeah!"

"Hey! He was ours!" Night Light and Twilight Velvet shouted in anger

"You snooze you lose! Besides another one is coming in fast!" Vanoss shouted.

Brawler Yukon saw another Changeling Dragon come in which the Jaeger grabbed it by its tail, pulled it to the ground, and managed to kill it by cutting off its head.


Nearby, Romeo Blue was fighting a Changeling Dragon when another Changeling Dragon tried to sneak up on it from behind and bite off its Conn-Pod.

"Ick! Somepony get it off of us!" said Rarity.

Phoenix Ronin saw Romeo Blue in trouble and moved quickly using its anti-Kaiju Naginata Staff to bash the Changeling Dragon away before putting the staff away and pulling out its anti-Kaiju Katana allowing Romeo Blue to take on the Changeling Dragon it was fighting earlier.

Phoenix Ronin ducked from a flame breath trying to melt the Jaeger and used its anti-Kaiju Katana to slice off the wings before shoving the blade up its mouth and jerked the blade forward splitting the head apart before decapitating the rest of the head killing the Changeling Dragon.

"We had it handled."

"Yeah right Trixie though we got a war to win!"

"Let's roll everyone or everypony and Trixie by the way, for someone claiming to be all great and powerful you suck."

Trixie got annoyed by this, but refocused quickly as the former Gundam Pilot of Terrain Prime then spoke to the pilots of Romeo Blue as Tact Ronin was able to take down 5 more Changeling Dragons while Horizon Brave took down 4 more itself.

"Let's focus everyone! Remember don't get cocky or distracted!" Flash shouted.


Nearby, Queen Chrysalis was in disbelief as her plan was falling apart at the seams and in a desperate gamble to win she used her magic on a Kaiju corpse she saw lying nearby at the foot of the mountain that had Canterlot as Romeo Blue took down the Changeling Dragon that tired to take its Conn-Pod off.

"Enough!" Queen Chrysalis shouted in anger.

Then the Kaiju Trespasser or Axehead came back to life which Twilight spoke, "That's Trespasser!"

"Then let's take it down so it stays dead for good! Follow us Romeo Blue!" Flash shouted.

The two Jaegers went after it as Gypsy Danger and Azure Defiant together took down 5 Changeling Dragons as Crimson Typhoon and Brawler Yukon took down one together. The two Jaegers circled the Kaiju as Flash gave out orders to stop it.

"Alright! Romeo Blue hit it from the front while Phoenix will take it on from the rear!"

"What will kill it?" Rarity asked.

"Aim for the belly and its eyes!" Flash shouted.

The resurrected Kaiju Trespasser tired to head-butt the Mark 1 USA Jaeger, but the Jaeger held it in place as Phoenix Ronin came in from behind and fired its Rail-Cannon Pistol to take out the arms making the Kaiju roar in pain.

"Time to end this!" Trixie shouted.

Then Romeo Blue fired its torso guns blinding the Kaiju before it started to beat the crap out of it as Phoenix Ronin came in and used its anti-Kaiju Naginata Staff to skewer it from behind as the blade tip emerged out of the Kaiju's chest killing it. As the two Jaegers walked away, the two paused for a minute.

"Wait he might be dead, but let's be sure he's dead for good."

"Okay."

Then after the Kaiju head was destroyed Twilight spoke again, "Now it's dead for good."

Queen Chrysalis tired a desperate move as the last of the Changeling Dragons and her invasion were falling apart by moving towards the Royal Sisters when Cherno Alpha appeared followed by Coyote Tango and smashed her into an evacuated Ponyville building as Noisy Boy and Phoenix Ronin terminated 4 Changeling Dragons each.

The two Jaegers advanced towards the Changeling Queen before she stood up to try and stop them which she did though she was playing with fire.

"Enough! All of you are below me! Both Humans and Equestrians alike you giants! I'm a queen you ugly, brutes and I will not be bullied by-"

The Changeling Queen didn't finish as Cherno Alpha grabbed her and smashed her around like a rag doll as those not fighting the Changeling Dragons saw nearby and were laughing their asses off at the sight before the Jaeger stopped to allow Coyote Tango to land a few blows to the Changeling Queen.

"That's for trying to ruin my wedding, imprisoning me in those caves, trying to take over Equestria twice and for tricking her and all allies of Twilight and Flash into banishing them you (censored) (censored)-hole bitch!" shouted Cadence.

Cherno Alpha finished its smack down which both Jaegers walked away cool and slow as both rangers of both Cherno Alpha and Coyote Tango spoke in a quiet tone as they left the battered Changeling Queen in a crater bleeding and broken.

"Puny Insect Queen..."


Romeo Blue meanwhile was able to take down 6 Changeling Dragons while Coyote Tango was able to blow away 3 Changeling Dragons as the battle raged on as Brawler Yukon despite its age was able to kill at least 2 Changeling Dragons on its own using all of its weaponry.

Striker Eureka and Cherno Alpha tag teamed and together killed each 5 Changeling Dragons. Fatigue however was starting to set in for the veteran Rangers, but not before El Tornado was able to kill 5 more Changeling Dragons on its own.

"They're getting tired!"

"Then let's help them!"

Together the Jaegers Romeo Blue, and Horizon Brave along with Brawler Yukon were each able to kill each 5 Changeling Dragons while Tact Ronin ran around the tired out Rangers to distract the remaining Changeling Dragons so the veteran Rangers could take a quick breather.

Phoenix Ronin after its pilots got a quick breather, was then able to lead the Jaegers to take out the last of the Changeling Dragons upon which Romeo Blue, Tact Ronin, Horizon Brave, and Brawler Yukon each took down a Changeling Dragon leaving just one left.

"One more Changeling Dragon left..."

"Hey wait, where's Noisy Boy?"


Then moments later as everyone started to look around for the Japanese Mark 4 Jaeger wondering where it was, the Jaeger in question appeared out of the blue, jumped over the other Jaegers, and landed behind the Changeling Dragon ready to smash it apart.

"Gotcha bitch!"

"Time to kill it!!"

Then Noisy Boy punched the Changeling Dragon multiple times until it fell to the ground and Noisy Boy finished it off by smashing the head like it was a rotten potato or a melon. The veteran Rangers weren't surprised by the antics of the duo.

"Hey! He was ours!" Twilight Velvet shouted in annoyance.

"You got trolled old lady!" Vanoss said smugly.

Herc spoke up to prevent a brawl happening, "Guys, let's get that Changeling Queen first okay."


Nearby, the Changeling Queen had regained her bearings and was crawling out of the crater she was in when a cane stopped her which she looked up and saw it belonged to Herman who by him was Newt, Tendo Choi, Stacker Pentecost, and the Royal Sisters.

"End of the line bitch!"

Queen Chrysalis tired to run only to come face to face with the veteran Rangers, Trixie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Twilight and Shining Armor's parents, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Cadence, and Shining Armor all with their guns or any weapon they had on them pointed at the broken Changeling Queen.

"I believe you should surrender now..."

"Yeah! You're army is dead mate!"

"Unless you want more pain bitch you should surrender now!"

Jin's brothers nodded as the Russians crackled their knuckles as the guns pointed at the Changeling Queen cocked indicating the safety was off and that it was game over for Queen Chrysalis. Additional security forces arrived at the scene to seal the deal.

"I.....uh.....surrender......now......I'll have a surrender drink if it's not too much trouble..." Queen Chrysalis said nervously.

The Royal Guards and security personal of the various nation members of the PPDC came in and arrested the Changeling Queen before leading her away while Princess Luna watched.

Twilight then spoke, "Finally it's over. The nightmare of that Changeling Queen is what I meant to say."

Ending Theme: Requiem of the Gods

Author's Note:

Very sorry it took so long to get up. I had it uploaded and in the middle of editing when I vanished for a bit, but I'm in it to finish this.

Put down the pitchforks and torches folks for a minute on the Russians going first on the Jaeger parade. I'm only going by the levels of the builds of the Jaegers starting from Mark 1 to Mark 6.

For me, the hardest part of this chapter was how to balance the Russians here due to the recent events in Ukraine.

On another note, yes Cadence did swear and the words she said were a few of the 7 you can't say on TV. She picked it up from the humans by the way.

Queen Chrysalis getting rag-dolled by Cherno Alpha is pretty much her getting the same treatment Loki got thanks to Hulk in The Avengers.

For the curious, here are the respective national anthems of the participating nations:

*(Russia National Anthem)*

*(Mexico National Anthem)*

*(USA National Anthem)*

*(Japan National Anthem)*

*(Canada National Anthem)*

*China National Anthem)* (From 1949 to the Present Day)

*Australian National Anthem)*

*Philippians National Anthem)*

Once again, this is just to help with my writers block I'm having with other fanfictions just to make things clear.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (C) Lauren Faust and Hasbro.

Pacific Rim: including main theme and image used (C) Warner Bros, Legendary Pictures, and Guillermo Del Toro.

Azure Defiant and Sierra Vigilant (C)? Deviantart.com user rs2studios.

Comments ( 7 )

11655232
Back when I was doing an RP with Spartan889 on Deviantart.com, he created a Jaeger based on the robot from that film. His idea which I give full credit to. Just kept in it for the fun of it.

Why, oh why did you let the Mane Five and Trixie be Jaeger pilots of all things!?

Especially after what Rainbow Dash have said; Trash talking our heroic pilots and the giant mechs from literally last chapter ago!? And you're just letting her and Fluttershy pilot one immediately after!?

Freaking hypocrisy over here! :ajbemused:


Also, why and how the hell is Chrysalis still alive!? Realistically, one of the Jeager's own GIGANTIC fists or feet will easily just squash her like a damn bug, ironically.

This is some messed up villain "plot armor" that I ever seen!?


Sorry for these criticism, after you finally came back to update this. It's just that these two very big problems still bothers me to the core.

11821352
First off, they saw it as a chance to redeem themselves in the eyes of Twilight and Flash.

For Chrysalis, it was just barely enough Changeling Magic to save her and plus, I was doing a bit of comedy for that bit.

I'll address these next chapter.

11821366

Okay, I will let Chrysalis' ridiculous "plot armor" slide.


I was mainly still upset about Rainbow Dash literally trash talking Raleigh's brother's "image". Along with the hundreds of millions of death from the Kaiju's rampage. And Raleigh, Chuck, the Russian Couple, nor Twilight/Flash, or Prescott didn't frickin retaliate by justify punching her in the face for that?

She has the utter audacity to think that the ponies can fare any better, to take down the freaking gigantic Kaiju's without Jaegers!!??

( I mean, I highly doubt the Elements of Harmony/"Friendship" would work against them anyway, and they will definitely be screwed! And I doubt they will work anyways, considering the betrayal against twilight, and Trixie isn't even the right "replacement" anyways. )


I want Rainbow to watch all the destruction, and death from the many years against the Kaiju's on Earth, and let's see her react then!!!!

P.S. And Trixie needs to finally take down a peg too, because she doesn't really deserve the magic of friendship because of her toxic ego! Twilight deserves to have it back.


As for the Mane Five, Trixie, Shining/Cadence, and Twilight's Parents potential of being new Jaeger Pilots!?

Regardless of somehow using the giant mech's without proper training, and some stupid damn "plot convenience and luck"? Like what happened to Rey in Disney's Star Wars "Reboot Trilogy". Or what happened to most of the "Rookies" from Pacific Rim's own sequel; Uprising. No offense, that's just how I feel about this.


Anyways, despite all of that. They were just extremely "lucky", and I hope this is a one-time thing. They don't really deserve it, until they really EARNED IT!

I mean, half of them are the ones that literally insulted the official pilots and their mechs in the first place!?

They don't deserve to be the ones that want to pilot them, unless they give very sincere apologies and actual proper training and real authorization/approval from Prescott.

"Enough! All of you are below me! Both Humans and Equestrians alike you giants! I'm a queen you ugly, brutes and I will not be bullied by-"

The Changeling Queen didn't finish as Cherno Alpha grabbed her and smashed her around like a rag doll as those not fighting the Changeling Dragons saw nearby and were laughing their asses off at the sight before the Jaeger stopped to allow Coyote Tango to land a few blows to the Changeling Queen.

"That's for trying to ruin my wedding, imprisoning me in those caves, trying to take over Equestria twice and for tricking her and all allies of Twilight and Flash into banishing them you (censored) (censored)-hole bitch!" shouted Cadence.

Cherno Alpha finished its smack down which both Jaegers walked away cool and slow as both rangers of both Cherno Alpha and Coyote Tango spoke in a quiet tone as they left the battered Changeling Queen in a crater bleeding and broken.

"Puny Insect Queen..."

:pinkiegasp: :rainbowlaugh: I know that reference!

LMFAO. I like the way you explain the funniest reference of Hulk swing Loki around undiscouraged; With Cadence getting revenge on Chrysalis for ruining her wedding and Twilight's life.

For the Mane 5, Trixie, and Shinning, I'm still skeptical about why would they be piloting the Jaegers too. Sure, they done this to defend Equestria from Chrysalis' army, but after they threaten to beat Twilight and Flash to death right in front of their fellow pilots earlier, as well as scolding them for their actions when they were just following orders?!! Do they honestly think that Marshall Pentecost would let them operate the new Jaegers after all the trouble those ponies caused in his turf?!?

Login or register to comment