• Published 22nd Jun 2018
  • 2,643 Views, 93 Comments

Pacific Rim: Equestria Rangers - Loki777



Twilight Sparkle and FLash Sentry are cast out of Equestria before being rescued by the PPDC and recruited to fight in the Kaiju War.

  • ...
12
 93
 2,643

Chapter 9: Assault on the Breach

Intro: Protectors of the Earth


Chapter 9: Assault on the Breach

July 25, 2025 (July 25, 3824 AD Equestria time) (8:00 AM)

Waking up, Flash noticed that Twilight was sleeping next to him and for some reason he liked it as with what he’d just seen yesterday, he needed it and slept next to her.

Carefully getting up without disturbing his co-pilot, Flash stood up in his boxers and undershirt as he got dressed as Twilight woke up.

Looking at the time, Twilight realized how late they slept as it was now 8:00 am Hong Kong Time and hastily got out of bed which she stumbled and crashed into Flash at the same time, the door to the room opened and the Wei Tang Triplets saw the very compromising position the ex-Equestrians were in.

"Getting frisky comrades?" Jin Wei Tang asked.

Both pilots/rangers of Phoenix Ronin looked and saw the Wei Tang Triplets looking at them with mischievous looks which both looked at each other before they blushed a deep shade of red that matched Crimson Typhoon for a good reason; Twilight was on top of Flash in an awkward position that also gave Flash a good look at Twilight's cleavage. Before they could get up, they heard a picture be taken and after getting up, they saw who took it; Victor.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Nice!" Victor said.


After getting up quickly, both glared at him before a cough got everyone's attention and it was Alexis and his wife Sasha. Both Phoenix Ronin pilots/rangers got dressed and emerged from their chambers because they'd be hitting the Breach today as the Russians told them as they walked.

The Wei Tang Triplets and Victor were still snickering behind their backs as they walked to have one final meal before the battle. Twilight then asked a question.

"Where's the Marshall?"

"He's in his personal chambers after a bit of blood came from his nose and Raleigh went after him to see what was wrong.." Alexis said quietly.

"What is that?" Flash asked.

Alexis signed as they all arrived at the Canteen to get their meals and both he and his wife Sasha sat near Flash and then spoke to the ex-Equestrian.

"Years ago, when the Mark 1 Jaegers including Comrade Cherno Alpha were put together, radiation shielding was not on many minds of those making the Jaegers. Many Rangers ended up suffering from Cancer as a result of exposure to the radiation of the Mark 1s including my wife Sasha and me which while we're still around, we can't have kids. The Marshall's case is different and he was told if he were to pilot a Jaeger again, he'd die or so I heard."


Meanwhile, Raleigh was talking to Stacker Pentecost as the head of the PPDC was finishing washing up at his sink in his room while Raleigh stood near.

"How badly sick are you? And why didn't you tell me?"

Marshall Stacker Pentecost then spoke, "What's there left to tell? You know those Mark 1s, we put them together in 14 months after the Kaiju War started. The others followed suit in the years that came by from the Mark 2s to the only Mark 6."

The Marshall sighed a bit as he cleaned his face and then, dried his face off with a towel before speaking to the pilot of Gypsy Danger with a bit of a somber tone.

"The last thing that was on our minds was radiation shielding as Herc would know as well. I flew a dozen combat missions while being under the medical radar and the last time I flew in a Jaeger was in Tokyo, Japan. After my partner passed out, I finished the mission alone and for three hours I burned."

"Yikes and I thought my solo piloting was bad…" Raleigh said.

"Mine's worse as I was told that if I were to step into another Jaeger, I'd die and both you and I are the only ones to ever run solo Jaeger piloting and live to tell as others have died trying which is why I brought you back to the Jaeger Program as both of us like I said before are they only two to ever have run solo combat." Marshall Stacker Pentecost said.


Then Tendo Choi contacted them, "Marshall, there are two Kaiju boogies emerging from the Breach."

"How big?" Marshall Stacker Pentecost asked.

"Both Category IV's, but the strange thing is that they're hovering above the main Breach in the ocean like they're protecting it…I don’t see any for the other one though…" Tendo Choi said.

"Have all of the Jaegers on deck and ready!" Marshall Stacker Pentecost shouted.

Tendo Choi looked surprised and spoke, "Sir, Herc's arm is broken as when Striker Eureka was hit by the EMP, Chuck told me that shortly after disconnecting from their harnesses, their Jaeger got hit by one of the Kaiju during the Hong Kong and Equestria battles and Herc was thrown about and busted his arm as thus, he can't fly."

"I know and make sure the Jaegers are ready…" Marshall Stacker Pentecost said firmly.

After Tendo Choi signed off, Raleigh noticed the Marshall open a locker in his room and pulled out something; a Drivesuit like his though it had the logo of Coyote Tango printed on both sides of the helmet. Both then left and headed for the Shatterdome Hanger.

The Rangers on the other hand had just finished up their meals and headed for the Shatterdome Hanger while Newt and Herman on the other hand were getting ready to drift with a baby Kaiju brain.


In the Shatterdome hanger, the remaining Rangers saw Chuck at the foot of Striker Eureka frustrated at something. He was clad in his Drivesuit while Herc stood nearby with an arm sling when he spotted the group coming towards him while he held on to Max.

"What's wrong?" Twilight asked.

"What’s wrong missy is that I can't pilot Striker on my own mate!" Chuck shouted in frustration.


It was then that someone came into the Shatterdome hanger and it was the Marshall clad in the same Drivesuit as Raleigh which surprised many including Mako Mori as she knew of the Marshall's condition as well. She walked up to him scared as Stacker Pentecost looked at his adopted daughter and understood why.

"Funny, I don't recall my Drivesuit being tight…" Marshall Stacker Pentecost said with a bit of humor.

"But getting back into a Jaeger will kill you father…" Mako said while looking scared.

"Doing nothing by not getting into one will kill us all. You're a brave girl who I got to watch grow up into a fine, young woman Mako." Marshall Stacker Pentecost said.

After giving his adopted daughter a reassuring look, Mako nodded as she understood her adoptive father’s choice as Chuck walked up to the Marshall and spoke in confusion.

"You’re flying with me?"

"I carry nothing with me into the Drift; no fear, no memories, but you on the other hand are easy: a selfish, egotistical jerk with daddy issues. A puzzle I solved on day one…" Marshall Stacker Pentecost said calmly.

"You got that right on the money sir!" Twilight shouted.


Everyone let out a somber chuckle at the bad joke as moments later, Marshall Stacker Pentecost climbed up a spare Jaeger hand and spoke to all those present.

"Today......today at the edge of our hope, at the end of our time. We've chosen not only to believe in ourselves, but in each other. Not a man or woman will stand alone regardless if they're human or even Equestrian! Today we face those monsters that are at our door and bring the fight to them! Today we're canceling the Apocalypse!"

That galvanized everyone as the Rangers headed to their Jaegers but then a group of news reporters appeared at the entrance of the Shatterdome's Hanger as the Marshall wanted humanity and beyond to be behind this final, gamble.


*A/N: Cue this theme*


After the reporters got all of the Rangers photographed for one, last possible group shot and taking a few questions, the Jaeger teams headed to their machines.

Herc caught up to his son to talk to him as Mako and Raleigh boarded their Jaeger along with the others except for that of Phoenix Ronin's pilots or Rangers. The father and son looked at each other before Herc got the voice and courage to speak to his son.

"Chuck, good luck out there and I'm sorry I couldn't help you mother, but I want you to know that I love you my son and I hope you make it back.." Herc said.

Chuck taking his father’s words to heart for the first time in years, put a hand on his dad's left shoulder and spoke to him while giving an understanding look.

"Look, now that I look at it now I don't blame you for what happened to mum, for the Kaiju were the ones who killed her and the other civilians in the area along with the defenders which I knew you would never try and hurt mum dad now that I see it. As much as our relationship was rocky during the years during this war, I realize now one thing; you’re still my dad at the end of the day."


Both smiled at each other while Twilight and Flash stood by before walking past them before Herc got their attention prompting the duo to stop in their tracks for a bit.

Herc then walked up to the Equestrian duo before he spoke to them as Chuck after saying goodbye to Max the bulldog walked over to the elevator where Marshall Stacker Pentecost was waiting.

"Flash, Twilight thank you for coming to help us and for give us hope again. I hope that if this mission succeeds that you two are finally allowed to return back home again to Equestria. Also, if it's possible could you both ensure that my son comes back from this mission?" Herc asked.

"Twilight and I will do our best Herc. Also, thanks for taking us into the PPDC or Pan Pacific Defense Corps for all of you gave us life again which we'll repay that greatly…" Flash said calmly.


Both then left with Chuck to board the elevator so they could get suited up for the final assault on the Breach. Both Equestrians boarded their Jaeger and started to prepare the Mark 6 Jaeger for the upcoming battle. Flash saw Twilight get anxious, so he whistled to get her attention.

"Are you nervous?" Flash asked.

"Yeah I'm nervous! Nervous that we might die! I don't know if we can do this?!" Twilight shouted with fear.

"Don't worry I won't let anything happen to us or you so help me…" Flash said reassuringly.


Back in Hong Kong, Newt had finished up setting the gear needed to drift with the baby Kaiju's brain as Herman stood nearby waiting for him to be done.

When he arrived, Newt was surprised by Herman's appearance as this was something the Kaiju nerd though he'd never do with him. After getting the crude pons on them, Newt picked up a controller he used to drift with the Kaiju brain fragment as time was of the essence.

"Okay, you ready for this?" Newt asked.

"As I'll ever be…" Herman said.

Nodding Newt then spoke, "Initiating Neural Handshake in 5........4.........3.........2........1!"

Then the Neural Handshake started which both saw some memories of each other for a few seconds before they got a glimpse at what they saw that made them scared; a new Kaiju was being made quickly.

Seconds later, they saw another Kaiju creator or Precursor looking at a series of images which the duo recognized in horror as Equestria as a separate set of Precursors making calculations to open more breaches with a set of data near the aliens before they saw the breach opening and how Kaiju could go through it. Both then came back to reality with Herman shaking like a leaf while Newt chocked a bit.

"Are you okay?" Newt asked as he was removing his headset.

"Of course......" Herman said while shaking.

Herman removed his headset before running to a nearby toilet to vomit as Newt walked over to him and gave him a handkerchief to clean his mouth up. Once Herman was fine, he got up and looked at his coworker in fear at what he saw with Newt.

"You saw what I saw right in the drift right?" Herman asked with fear.

"The Jaegers......the Breach........the plan....." Newt said nervously.

"It won't work! And we have to warn those ponies of what the Kaiju creators are planning!" Herman shouted.


Both then hurried back to the Shatterdome with this new data as far away, the princesses of Equestria were all heading to the Shatterdome as well to talk with Marshall Stacker Pentecost with the surviving Wonderbolts and Shining Armor escorting them.

The losses were seven dozen or eighty-four Equestrian Royal Guards, eight Wonderbolts and others who were killed trying to stop them including the so-called Storm King.

This was by far the most embarrassing thing for the Royals as their pride had cost them dearly especially it was now the worse loss of life for Equestria since the founding of Equestria.


In the Conn-Pod of Gypsy Danger, Raleigh as he was getting the USA Jaeger ready for the upcoming battle spoke to Mako with some fear in him.

"You know all those years leaving in the past, I never really thought about the future until now. I never had real good timing."

Mako looked at Raleigh and nodded as Gypsy Danger's Conn-Pod was connected to the body which then the Jaegers began to deploy for one final mission using with the exception of Phoenix Ronin as it transformed into an eagle before hovering to wait for the V-50 helicopters to lift the other Jaegers out of the Shatterdome hanger and towards the Breach.


Around the world, everyone watched as the Jaeger waited for its brethren to join it on one final, gamble for humanity and for Equestria as well.

Nearby, the Princesses saw the Jaegers emerging from the Shatterdome leaving which Princess Celestia then saw another Kaiju lay dead along with another on the docks of the city. Moments later, they became human, but this time, they were ready for it.

"That must've been one hell of a battle…" Cadence said.

The group also saw that one of them had a nuclear device on its back. Their attention was soon broken as they had arrived at the Shatterdome's Helicopter Landing areas.

Cadence got out first from the Royal Chariot which a PPDC Marine guarding the entrance saw her and her group before he then spoke to her sternly.

"Miss Cadence, you can't talk to Twilight or Flash right now as both are on a mission."

"I need to see the Marshall right now…" Cadence said firmly.

The Marine then spoke, "He's on the mission as well because Herc Hansen broken one of his arms and the Marshall is piloting Striker Eureka in his place with Herc's son Chuck. Right now, Herc is in charge right now.”

Cadence nodded and spoke, "Then take me to Herc if he's the one in charge right now."


The Marine nodded as Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Shining Armor and the Wonderbolts were escorted to the LOCCENT Mission Control Room with few Royal Guards following right behind them.

In the room, Cadence saw Herc standing near Tendo Choi overlooking the progress of the mission when he turned around as saw the party she was with.

"Cadence? What are you doing here mate?" Herc asked in confusion.

Herc then looked at Cadence's company and glared a bit as did Tendo Choi along with those in LOCCENT before he then spoke sternly to her.

"Who are those bloody wankers? Not to mention, who's the pale as a ghost chick with them along with the mystery group near her?"

"That pony is Princess Luna, my other aunt, behind me is Shining Armor and the rest are a few Royal Guards and the Wonderbolts. We hopped we could have a word with the Marshall, but I guess we can’t right now." Cadence said firmly.

Tendo Choi looked behind him and spoke, "Okay then, princess as long as everyone stays quiet, we’re good."

"So, what's going on now?" Cadence asked.

"We're planning on dropping a thermonuclear bomb or a hydrogen bomb into the Breach where the Kaiju came from although there are two Category IV Kaiju monsters guarding the Breach which are Scunner and Raiju." Herc said calmly.


Then, everyone both in the Shatterdome and far away all saw via television screens the Jaegers one by one detach from the transports except for Phoenix Ronin who transformed back into Jaeger mode before following the others after sealing its wall ports as the others had done before diving.

Moments later down below, the Jaegers were making their way to the breach when of the Kaiju creatures swam past them which everyone in the Shatterdome noticed. Tendo Choi made sure that everyone could hear the Rangers speak as they went on the walk to the Breach.

"I can't see a damn inch in front of me! How are we supposed to deliver the bomb if we can barely see what's in front of us!?!" Chuck shouted.

"Visibility is zero switching to instruments..." Raleigh said calmly.

The Jaegers continued to walk on the ocean floor when suddenly, Tendo Choi noticed something on his scanners and quickly spoke.

"Whoa! Kaiju off to the right of the group!"

Herc quickly spoke to the Jaegers, "Gypsy, Typhoon, Noisy, Phoenix! Movement on each of your three o' clocks!"

"Right leg's clear! I don't see anything!" Raleigh shouted.

"Same here fellas!" Jin Wei Tang shouted a second later.

"I don't see anything myself!" Twilight said quickly.

Then Tendo Choi saw the Kaiju move to the left and spoke, "Now it's on the left!"

"Eyes on the prize mates! We're almost to the breach! 600 meters and closing!" Chuck shouted.


At the same time, a helicopter dropped off Herman and Newt before running in after them to warn everyone what they had just seen in their drift with a Kaiju.

Back with Jaeger team, the eight Jaegers arrived at the cliffs that lead to the breach itself. The first ones to jump were Phoenix Ronin and Azure Defiant followed by Striker Eureka, Gypsy Danger, Noisy Boy, El Tornado, Crimson Typhoon and lastly, Cherno Alpha and Sierra Vigilant.

"Here goes nothing for this is where it ends..." H20 Delirious said firmly.

"400 meters and closing mates!" Chuck shouted.


Then the two Kaiju appeared above the Breach and for some reason, they stopped moving which the Jaegers stopped themselves that puzzled everyone. Back at the Shatterdome, Tendo Choi saw this and reported it.

"Boogies are stopping above the Breach..."

"I got a bad feeling about this..." Cadence said nervously.


Back at the Breach, Stacker Pentecost had just stopped Striker Eureka much to the frustration of Chuck who then quickly spoke up.

"Marshall what the bloody hell are you doing!?!"

"The Kaiju are stopping! Why would they stop?" Marshall Stacker Pentecost asked sternly.

"I don't give a damn! Let's go!" Chuck shouted impatiently.

Twilight looked at Flash and spoke, "Wait a minute, they wouldn't stop....Unless they waiting for another Kaiju to join in on the fun?"


Back at the Shatterdome, Herman and Newt suddenly bust into the LOCCENT Mission Control Room looking worn out. Pushing past those in their way, they made their way to the microphone to talk to the Jaegers which Newt spoke first. Everyone was wondering what was wrong with them as the nerds spoke their peace to the Rangers.

"Blowing up the Breach won't work!" Newt shouted in fear.

"What are you talking about?" Marshall Stacker Pentecost asked in confusion.

Herman then took over and spoke, "They only way you're going to succeed on this mission is if one of you gets a Kaiju corpse because the Breach only lets Kaiju in and out due to the fact that the Breach reads the Kaiju Code or DNA much like security badge that lets in only certain people to a secure area or like a bar code at the supermarket."

Newt spoke next quickly, "The only way for the Breach to be closed is that one of you has to fool the Breach into thinking that you are a Kaiju by having the exact same code as a Kaiju! Otherwise the bomb will deflect off of the Breach like it always has before and the mission will fail!! Also, the only way the Breach will close up for good is if the explosion happens on the other side of the Breach and time is of the essence! Herman and I say that is because in a matter of minutes or hours, more Breaches will appear and more Kaiju which are Exterminators will go to Equestria and other areas!"

The room chilled down 20 degrees at the last part as the princesses of Equestria present felt their fear factors go up through the roof; the first wave was bad, but if more appeared then it was Game Over for all.


Then, Tendo Choi noticed two more Kaiju appearing; one was another Category unknown code-named Medusa while the other was unknown.

"Everyone! Two more Kaiju are emerging from the Breach!" Tendo Choi shouted.

"Which ones?" Princess Luna asked.

"Category.......V code-named Slattern....the other......." Tendo Choi said before losing his voice for a bit.

Spitfire then spoke, "How big?"

"Category……….VI.......code-name Medusa....first one...." Tendo Choi said somberly.


Cadence got scared and tried to contact the Jaegers about these two new Kaiju which at the same time, the two Kaiju in question emerged from the Breach with Medusa being the first one and it was ugly as Hades.

It looked like a crossbreed between Leatherback, Medusa herself, and Knifehead as the Kaiju bore some similarity to the three along with a two pronged tail and body, covered head to toe in spikes, and multiple mini heads where hair would’ve been.

Slattern soon emerged seconds later and had three tails with a hammerhead-like head and multiple limbs which the Kaiju glared at the Jaegers.

"Guys you got to see this..." Flash said with fear.


Within a few seconds, Flash using his magic with Twilight's help sent back the images of the Kaiju which chilled the room further as the four Kaiju looked more bad and menacing than the ones who attacked Equestria.

"Sucks there aren't more Jaegers because I would want to help them..." Cadence said.


Everyone nodded as back at the Breach entrance, the first two Kaiju roared as Striker Eureka deployed its Stinger Blades in which everyone else got ready for the battle against the four Kaiju which was two Jaegers for each Kaiju. Sierra Vigilant stood near the Australian Jaeger ready to help.

Phoenix Ronin deployed its anti-Kaiju Naginata Staff against Slattern as the two stared each other down while Medusa stared down the rest of the Jaegers.

"Striker, Phoenix hold on! Crimson and I will come to assist you!" Raleigh shouted.

The two Jaegers moved in only to get tackled by Scunner knocking them both aside forcing them to fight the Kaiju. Nearby, Azure Defiant and El Tornado were facing Medusa which was giving them a hard time as Noisy Boy and Cherno Alpha were about to fight Raiju who appeared at them.

"Looks like we got our Kaiju, Cherno give us hand please with Raiju that’s trying to gain upon us..." Vanoss said.

"Right behind you comrades!" said Alexis and Sasha together.

Nearby, Slattern on the other hand was preparing a spin attack on Striker Eureka which Phoenix Ronin saw coming and both Rangers knew they had to act fast. Sierra Vigilant thought of the same.

"Marshall look out!" Twilight and Flash shouted together.

The Kaiju tried to strike Striker Eureka, but Phoenix Ronin and Sierra Vigilant came in at the last-second and got hit instead knocking the two Jaegers away through five volcanic vents which knocked out the quartet while the Japanese Jaeger dropped its staff weapon after it crashed.

Cadence ran to the microphone tripping a bit in her golden royal high heels along with avoiding ripping the bottom part of her baby blue dress and started to shout to get the Jaeger's pilots/Rangers back up again.

"Twilight! Flash! Get up! Get up! Get up now!" Cadence shouted.


Upon hearing the voice, both Twilight and Flash woke up to rejoin the action to go help Striker Eureka against Slattern. Seconds later, Sierra Vigilant got up as well.

On the other hand, Medusa was giving El Tornado and Azure Defiant a hard time with its head and tail along with its deadly skills implanted by its masters.

The Mexican Jaeger decided to show the Kaiju a signature attack; Tornado of Fury which the Jaeger spun its torso and arms in a move that would've made a certain Looney Tune proud.

This move distracted the Kaiju long enough by punching it up shattering some of its body spikes for Azure Defiant to fire its missiles which were torpedoes for this mission and slice off the tail which the Kaiju enraged tried to stab the Philippians Jaeger with its head, fake heads, and claws.

However, the couple of Azure Defiant saw it coming and ducked before stabbing the Kaiju in the gut causing it to bled and disembowel it. Seconds later, Sierra Vigiliant came in and fired its rail cannon to help further deliver pain to the Kaiju.

Howling in pain the Kaiju tried to summon help, but Azure Defiant fired its Rail Cannons at the Kaiju's wound area fatally wounding it before allowing El Tornado to fire its Plasma Cannons to blow apart its hearts by shoving its guns into it and firing into the wound before the two Jaegers together blew up the Kaiju's head using their firepower making it explode like a watermelon killing it for good.

“Tough….bastard...” Maria Del Toro said exhausted before getting her focus back in gear for the rest of the fight.

Unknown to them, the Kaiju was far from being out of the fight while the two Jaegers went to go help the others, Gypsy Danger and Crimson Typhoon on the other hand where busy with another Kaiju the one called Scunner who was an annoying bugger that was proving to be a tough enemy to kill.

"This bastard's tough!" Raleigh said in frustration.

"Agreed! My brothers! Let's show this Kaiju our Thundercloud!" Jin Wei Tang shouted.

Crimson Typhoon then showed its signature move at Scunner which the Chinese Jaeger managed to both wound Scunner and barely avoid getting a fatal hit landed to it as the brothers were quick to learn from the last time some creature tried to hit their Conn-Pod.

However, Raiju who somehow got away from Cherno Alpha and Noisy Boy as then, it headed towards Gypsy Danger and Crimson Typhoon which Alexis was quick to warn them.

"Gypsy! Typhoon! Raiju is heading your way!" Alexis shouted.

Both Jaegers saw the Kaiju which both got an idea after seeing Azure Defiant wound its Kaiju with El Tornado's help. Gypsy Danger deployed it's left Chain-Sword and jabbed it forward which using the momentum of the Kaiju sliced it cleanly in half with Crimson Typhoon's help using the Saw-Blades in its arms to slice the Kaiju apart further into pieces.

Scunner enraged at the death of two of its Kaiju brethren tried to head to the two Jaegers, but was intercepted by Cherno Alpha and Noisy Boy.

"Where do you think you're going freak?" Vanoss asked.

"Yeah, stay here with us comrade...." Sasha said smugly.

The two Jaegers soon started to beat the ever loving crap out of the Kaiju as El Tornado and Sierra Vigilant came to join in on the fun as the four Jaegers ganged up on the Kaiju with El Tornado holding the Kaiju in place by keeping it from moving forward which Cherno Alpha came in from behind and slammed its Tesla Fists into the back of the Kaiju shattering its spine and snapped off the back fin.

The Kaiju roared in pain as Noisy Boy broke its arms by using multiple punches to ensure it didn't run. Sierra Vigilant broke it's legs, but it's right arm got bitten off in the process by the Kaiju in an effort to stop it. Then, all four Jaegers together smashed the Kaiju's skull right in killing the Kaiju.

Far away from the scene, the two Jaegers Phoenix Ronin and Striker Eureka were dealing with Slattern when Azure Defiant joined in to help them out.

The Category V Kaiju was proving to be one tough Kaiju enemy to kill as it was using all of the stops to keep the Jaegers from entering the Breach.

"Dam! This wanker is tough!" Chuck shouted.

"Calm down, we have a job to finish!" Marshall Stacker Pentecost shouted quickly.

The Kaiju tried to take down the duo with its tails, but Azure Defiant intercepted it along with Striker Eureka whom the two Jaegers got behind the Kaiju and sliced off a number of its tails making the powerful Kaiju roar in pain. The other Jaegers watched the fight and stood down ready to help if need and for more Kaiju to come.

"That creature is wounded! Time to finish him!" Flash shouted.

"Firing the Rail Cannon Pistol and anti-Kaiju torpedoes now!" Twilight shouted in determination.

Their Jaeger fired the Rail Cannon Pistol and anti-Kaiju torpedoes which were variants of the anti-Kaiju missiles, At the same time, the other Jaegers appeared to see if it'll kill it which Azure Defiant fired its Rail Cannons at Slattern causing an explosion supposedly killing the Kaiju.

"Alright time to release the bomb..." Chuck said calmly.

Striker Eureka grabbed part of Scunner’s corpse and was about to drop the bomb when a problem arose making everyone wonder what was wrong now even as the mission's success came to this moment to either saving everyone or failing.

"Guys! The mechanism is jammed! The bomb won't release!" Chuck shouted.

Twilight got an idea and spoke, "Hey Noisy Boy, can you lend us one of your arms?"

"Why oh so we can remote detonate the bomb right?" Vanoss asked.

"Yes...." Twilight said calmly.

Phoenix Ronin proceeded to remove the bomb off of Striker Eureka carefully which Noisy Boy gave its lower right arm to help with delivering the bomb when Gypsy Danger stepped forward while the other Jaegers stood by watching.

"Here, use one of the Chain-Swords to help hold the two together because it's long enough..." Raleigh said.

"Okay then, thanks..." Twilight said.

Twilight then used her magic to fuse the left Chain-Sword of Gypsy Danger to the bomb and Noisy Boy's lower right arm forming a package. Phoenix Ronin the proceeded to head towards the Breach when Gypsy Danger halted the Mark 6 Jaeger for a bit.

"What's wrong? Phoenix Ronin will take the bomb to the Breach..." Twilight said.

"It's too dangerous...." Mako said with fear.

Both Phoenix Ronin pilots laughed before Twilight spoke, "Don't worry we've faced worse that this and we'll be fine."


Phoenix Ronin then continued towards the Breach when a Kaiju reappeared that it was none other than Medusa which Flash spoke in complete shock at sight as it was using parts of Slattern and the others to heal itself making it look like nothing happened to it as it was growing bigger with each passing minute.

All of the Rangers were in shock at the Kaiju's sudden resurrection. The weapons on the Jaegers were either out of ammo or badly damaged. Sierra Vigilant had one less arm making it the worse in shape Jaeger. A few of them spoke.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"That thing's still alive how?!"

Then, before anyone could move, the Kaiju shot for the weakest one in the group and that unfortunately was Sierra Vigilant. The Kaiju knocked down the Canadian Jaeger and then, crushed the Conn-Pod before it could move killing the pilots.

"OH MY GOD! THE KAIJU KILLED SIERRA VIGILANT!!" Chuck shouted.

"Bastard!" Alexis shouted a second later.

"Don't worry, we'll get this bastard!! Activating the rear thrusters!" Flash shouted.

Then the Jaeger shot forward knocking its swords and pistol off in the process and rammed into the Kaiju before it attack the other Jaegers. Phoenix Ronin held onto the Kaiju tightly pulling it away from the others as then, the Japanese Jaeger started to fall towards the Breach with the Kaiju in hand.

The Jaeger deployed both of its Chain-Sword Arm Blades to keep the Kaiju from coming loose as the pair fell towards the Breach with the bomb in hand.


Back at the Shatterdome, everyone was literately on their toes or hooves since Sierra Vigilant was just lost as Princess Celestia talked with the nerds while Cadence prayed for Twilight and Flash to survive.


Meanwhile with Phoenix Ronin, the Kaiju was clawing at the Jaeger to try and free itself while using what tails it had left to help try and get the Jaeger to let go of itself as it fell with the Jaeger ever so closer to the Breach.

Inside the Jaeger, Twilight's oxygen levels were falling due to the Kaiju which Flash noticed at the same time Tendo Choi picked it up from where he was.

"Flash! Twilight's oxygen levels are falling! They're down to half now!" Tendo Choi shouted.

"Don't worry I got this for I will give this bastard a serious case of heartburn and a massive headache!!!!!!!!" Flash shouted in anger.

Flash then pressed a button causing the chest and head panels on the Jaeger to open up and purge out excessive heat from its reactor causing hybrid Kaiju to trash around in pain that no matter how hard the Kaiju struggled, it couldn't break free.

"Don't worry Twilight for I'll take care of this bastard and it's time to burn this sucker to Tartarus!!" Flash shouted.


Eventually, the blast went through the Kaiju and out its back which finally the hybrid Kaiju died much to everyone's relief. Azure Defiant walked over the edge looking down at the falling pair and fired its Rail Canons to help ensure the Kaiju was dead.

The Jaeger along with the dead Kaiju and the bomb entered the Breach successfully which everyone both in the Jaegers and in the Shatterdome signed in relief.


Moments later, the Jaeger let go of the dead Kaiju while holding the bomb as Tendo Choi contacted the Jaeger as Twilight passed out from a low level oxygen.

"Flash! Twilight's oxygen capacity is at 25 percent..." Tendo Choi said.

Flash didn't respond as he disconnected Twilight's oxygen tube and replaced hers with his which Tendo Choi noticed as did everyone else at the Shatterdome watching as Flash was doing something heroic and noble in their eyes as thanks to magic of the three Equestria Princesses, they were all seeing what was going on inside the Conn-Pod of Phoenix Ronin.

Tendo then spoke, "Flash, what are you doing? Giving Twilight your oxygen?"

"Yes Tendo...." Flash said quietly.

Tendo Choi looked at everyone near him and spoke, "Flash's giving Twilight his oxygen, I think I got an idea of what he's planning to do which is finishing the job alone."


Inside the Jaeger, Flash breathed at a slower rate due him giving Twilight his oxygen and spoke to Twilight as the Jaeger kept falling.

"Don't worry Twilight we made it......I can finish this alone...........I'll I have to do is fall........anyone or anypony call fall."

Flash tapped Twilight's helmet before he then activated the escape pod for Twilight's side of the Jaeger leaving him alone while she floated on up towards the Breach.


Meanwhile back with the Jaegers, the pod emerged from the Breach which Azure Defiant got it as everyone else floated to the surface knowing that Flash was going to finish the mission. Tendo Choi back at the Shatterdome saw the Jaegers leave the area with Twilight and spoke to Flash as the Jaeger fell.

"Flash your oxygen levels are critical! You don't have much time! You got to activate that bomb and get out of there now!" Tendo Choi shouted.

Flash after pressing a few buttons merely grunted before acknowledging what he said in response which Tendo Choi saw it as a yes as the Jaeger fell with the dead Slattern near it, more doorways opened up allowing the Jaeger to enter where the Kaiju were made with the dead hybrid Kaiju.


In the Jaeger Flash spoke to himself, "Here goes nothing which I hope that there will be no more death from Kaiju as too many have died from them and their masters."

Flash for the first time piloted the Jaeger solo which only Raleigh Becket and Stacker Pentecost had done before, but he hoped that it would be not to long as he used the Jaeger to tear off a part of the Kaiju so he could leave as he did for Twilight when her escape pod jettisoned.

"Activating the bomb now!" Flash said as he turned on the bomb.

As the Jaeger fell, a Precursor looked up and saw the falling Jaeger with the bomb which it then saw it let go before it righted itself allowing it to see the Samurai-looking Jaeger face to face as did its colleagues nearby who saw the Jaeger as well getting scared as they saw Jaeger glaring at them.

Flash saw it and spoke to himself, "That's right you savage monsters, you better be scared and very afraid. You killed Raleigh's brother Yancy, you killed Chuck's mom Angela Hansen or Herc's wife, you got Stacker Pentecost's sister Luna Pentecost killed, you killed Mako's mom and dad, and you killed many humans and Equestrians alike, but now that ends today!!"

Flash saw it was time to go and made sure the bomb was activated before he left using the Jaeger's emergency thrusters leaving the high explosive thermonuclear bomb behind to finally end the Kaiju War for good. Everyone back at the Shatterdome saw this and saw the timer on the bomb counted down as the Jaeger ascended rapidly.

"10...........9............8...........7...........6...........5.......4.........3......2......1......0…Have a nice day!"

The bomb then detonated which the Precursors only could scream as the bomb exploded killing them, destroyed the Kaiju factory, destroyed the controls to open and close Breaches, and essentially nearly all of the alien leadership that sent off a chain reaction that was seen at the Shatterdome.

"That's a direct hit! The Breach is collapsing!!" Tendo Choi shouted with excitement.


Everyone started to cheer at the Shatterdome. Everyone started to celebrate at last, the Kaju war was over. It was long and many died, but at long last, it was done.

Herc looked around and spoke an order, "Send the Choppers! Send them now to retrieve the surviving Jaegers and any pods that might have ejected during that battle!"

Everyone scrambled with the order as Herc looked at Princess Celestia and spoke, "Now then......about Twilight and Flash's respective pardons. Also, you better keep your end of the deal for them mates."

"Yeah after what they've been through they've earned them..." Herman said.

"Yep they did and we have a little bet to win against those who cut the funding for the Jaeger Program." Newt said with a smile.


Meanwhile out in the blue Pacific Ocean, a lone Pod emerged and it’s hatched opened showing Twilight Sparkle as the rest of the Jaegers with the exception of Phoenix Ronin one by one started to surface so they could be picked up.

"Where am I?" Twilight asked.

Then Phoenix Ronin surfaced which an escape pod was ejected from the Conn-Pod and landed in the water in front of the Jaeger. Twilight removed her helmet, got up, and swam towards the pod quickly which she then opened the pod and saw Flash lying in the pod not moving. Twilight lifted him up, removed his helmet, and tried to slap him to wake him up, but nothing worked.

"I'm not getting any signals from Flash...." Tendo Choi said.

"I'm not getting any good signs even a pulse myself! Flash wake up! Flash please wake up! Flash for the love of Celestia wake up!" Twilight shouted in sadness.

"Maybe the computers are wrong Twilight...." Tendo Choi said.

Twilight started to cry and spoke as she held Flash, "No! Please don't go....! Please Flash! Please wake up! Please don't leave me!"

Then Twilight heard a groan coming from Flash as she saw him open his eyes. Then seconds later, a voice came from Twilight's co-pilot. To her shock, it was laughter.

"Ha, ha ha, I can’t believe you fell for that!"

Twilight then spoke, "Flash......."


Then just as the other Rangers and Marshall Stacker Pentecost emerged from the Jaegers to bask in the sunlight just as the helicopters were approaching.

Twilight then punched Flash in the face and spoke, “YOU ASS!”

Twilight not caring at who would see this grabbed Flash and hugged him tighter as a cough from Marshall Stacker Pentecost broke it up which both Rangers blushed red at what everyone saw before the smiled at the job well done.


Back at the Shatterdome Herc walked over to the microphone and spoke, "This is Hercules Hansen, the Breach is sealed! Stop the Clock!!!"

In the Shatterdome hanger, the War Clock flipped quickly to zero as everyone in that area started to cheer. In the meantime, the surviving Jaegers and their pilots or Rangers including Marshall Stacker Pentecost were returning to the Shatterdome all happy that it was all over at last finally.

For Twilight and Flash, it meant that they could finally return to Equestria and regain what was lost thanks to the Changeling Queen.


Eventually, they all returned to the Shatterdome where upon returning they got a warm reception which some of them including Chuck bask in greatly while Twilight hid behind Flash because she was a bit shy. Sadly, everyone looked where Sierra Vigiliant used to dock and realized the victory had a high price.

Deciding to mourn for another time, Twilight after walking around as the surviving Jaegers were being sent to the repair bays in pairs, Twilight spotted Cadence and she ran to her while Flash smiled.

"Now this is what I call a celebration mates!" Chuck shouted.

Everyone rolled their eyes as Twilight spoke to Cadence, "Cadence!"

"Twilight!" Cadence said warmly.

Both got to each other and spoke, "Sunshine! Sunshine! Ladybugs awake! Clap your hands and do a little shake!"

After they did their little dance, they saw a good majority of everyone looking at them puzzled and amused which both blushed slightly at what they did.


Near the entrance, the Royal Sisters and saw that with the Breach sealed Armageddon was cancelled, but a now the healing could begin for two of them who fought with Flash years ago.

They heard Twilight speak after she did her little dance with Cadence, "Oh, sorry! Just a little thing Cadence and I do sometimes."

Mako giggled at the action while the other Rangers chuckled at what she said. It was then that Twilight and Flash walked past the crowds with Marshall Stacker Pentecost and boarded an elevator, which were the Royal Sisters, and Cadence.


Moments later, the elevator stopped and they all headed for the Communications Room of the Shatterdome. When asked, everyone else was brought up to speed except for Princess Celestia as she had heard most of the Kaiju War herself and that they were going to break the news of the war ending to the ones who threw the Jaeger Program under the bus.

Marshall Stacker Pentecost went in first and contacted the leaders of the UN which those waiting saw the leaders or representatives of the UN for the first time.

"Rangers Flash Sentry and Twilight Sparkle please step forward..." Marshall Stacker Pentecost said firmly.


Both did what they were asked and broke the news of Operation Pitfall and the events that led up to it including the trip into Equestria and back including the hard-to-kill Kaiju Medusa.

They also mentioned the loss of Sierra Vigilant and its Rangers. The Canadian UN Representative was a bit saddened by the loss. The UN politicians were a bit surprised that they were in Equestria despite their status as exiles at the time.

Twilight then looked at the UN Representatives and spoke, "Alright now let's get to the main point of why we called you all; our deal remember that if we sealed the Breach before the Wall of Life was finished that the Jaeger Program would be refunded or the 50/50 plan would go forward. Also, the United Planetary Federation Alliance and Equestria are interested in launching a Jaeger Program of their very own should those Kaiju come back if they'll come back."

"Fine and we'll ask this for Equestria this; why want a Jaeger Program of your own?" USA UN Representative asked.

"We will refund the Jaeger Program and I agree with my fellow representatives on the other request these princesses asked for about their own Jaeger Program; why may we ask?" Canada UN Representative said in confusion.

"Simple, to act as guardians in time of war against giants like the Kaiju and as construction or sport competition mechs in times of peace. Also, those Jaegers saved many lives which more would've been lost had they not shown up to Equestria." Princess Celestia said.

Twilight nodded and spoke, "Also didn't you all agree to one other thing?"

"Fine, the Jaeger Program will go on though we are interested at Jaegers have a duel propose as that princess said you know the Sports thing because we could see many really get into that." UK UN Representative said in amusement.


The talks went on for a bit of time which it ended half an hour later which many things were discussed including a Victory Tour through the nations of the Pan Pacific would happen first before another would occur with Equestria though that would wait for some time as celebrations were getting started. As the celebrations took place, Marshall Stacker Pentecost spoke to Twilight.

"Twilight, could you and Flash hold on for a minute please?"

Twilight then spoke, "What is it Marshall?"

"Thank you and Flash for serving. You both made the Pan Pacific Defense Corps proud of yourselves and opened new doors for prosperity for many..." Marshall Stacker Pentecost said.

Twilight blushed a bit before speaking, "No thank you Marshall because if it wasn't for you for rescuing Flash and I along with bringing us here, none of this would've happened."

"It was an honor sir and what are we waiting for? Let's party!!" Flash shouted.

Both left which Marshall Stacker Pentecost spoke to himself quietly once he got to his room. Once there, he took out a picture of him and his late sister Luna Pentecost.

"Luna, Tasmin, we've won I just wish you both could've lived to have seen it, but there is a new future that I know that will make you both smile from the other side. Time to celebrate the end of Kaiju War and I'll be sure that your sacrifices won't be in vain."

He then headed off to celebrate with the other PPDC personal at the Shatterdome as the Royal Sisters and Cadence to break the news of the Kaiju War ending............

Ending Theme: Requiem of the Gods

Author's Note:

Chapter 9 of my Equestria Chronicles Spin-off (takes place in the same time line, but deviants after the Royal Wedding).

This was based on a little thing that fellow Deviantart user Spartan889 and I did back a while back. (comments.deviantart.com/1/3099…; first look at the Banishment picture by Tan575 then the replies. Ignore the top one as it'll throw you off.

Once again, this is just to help with my writers block I'm having with my Equestria Chronicles and Megas WBM fanfictions just to make things clear.

EDIT: Revised the final battle where one Jaeger was lost after someone said it should've happened. To who asked for it: there, are you happy now?

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (C) Lauren Faust and Hasbro.