• Published 12th Mar 2018
  • 2,300 Views, 60 Comments

Quoth The Wendigo - Ringtael



Anon A. Anonymoneymous has had it with life. He's not terribly depressed or anything; he just wants out, and that's exactly what his Friday night was all about. Of fucking course he doesn't actually die though.

  • ...
26
 60
 2,300
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

Aaand this chapter lost me. Bye.

9261448
I feel it because I laughed my ass off while writing most of it and that's not the nature of this story, but this was a set up for an actual direction for the story. Something other than Luna fucks up, but it's cool. Luna fucks up, little less cool. Luna fucks up, considerably less cool. I tried to channel anger for this one, but I don't sta angry long. The next part of this will be focuusing on anxiety and paranoia

And Humans having Opioid Cm is Canon from A Thief's Tale: RTR

The plot is a dragged on pity party for an unlikable/unsympathetic audience stand-in and the dialogue sounds so forced/juvenile. The characterisation is way off and raises it's own set of questions (that I won't ask).

im straight up lost on this one.

Well that certainly took a different turn...I’m rather interested to see where this goes next, morbidly curious to be frank.

But the sheer what the fuck levels of bullshittery in this chapter had me laughing harder than I’d care to admit (having to explain to work colleagues WHY I’m laughing so hard was not so fun)

9262477
Yeah, I had way too much fun writing this chapter for it to fit the general tone of the story, but you can't have pits of depression without a giggle every now and then.

Her familiar’s face never truly moved enough to let her know what was on his mind unless he was nearing an extreme corner of an emotion. As it was, his face was flat and he didn’t seem to care about doing the menial favor luna had asked of him, exactly as Celestia had said. She considered whether or not she should just give up and treat him like a normal stallion while she found her seat since Anon was damn near impossible to work with otherwise, and the fear of ruining his mind again was nestled deep in her heart. While Luna hated the fact that she’d Imprinted a Familiar Bond on such a troublesome character, she couldn’t help but hold the smallest, most miniscule amount of respect for Anon. After all, as long as he was petting somepony, he wasn’t being awful.

So... Luna doesn't believe that another sentient being deserves to be treated like one? And she essentially enslaved him, which would be very much illegal in the MLP-verse.

9262695
To explain:
I have yet to write an mlp fanfic where ponies aren't at least xenophobic
She still low-key thinks of him as a wendigo
She is of the opinion that Anon's will doesn't matter because he can't make his own decisions evidenced by his mental instability.

In other words, she expected a lesser creature, so she treats Anon like one, but there's a part of Luna that knows its wrong.

9262615
Honestly stuff like this keeps me coming back for more, regardless of what others may think of this chapter, it clearly shows a varied writing style that emulates various emotional states. And I love it.

Keep it up dude I honestly can’t wait for more!

9263477
The answer to this chapter has been pretty clear, but I literally gave not even a fourth of a s-h-i-t about this story for the first three chapters and people liked it. More than multiple other works with actual plots in my repertoire. Low key a slap in the face.

I honestly don't know what to do with it. I'll probably write more soon because this is hella depressing

So that was a thing. Juat when it looks like Celestia is trying to fix this whole fuckup it turns out she just wants to groom him into being Luna's pet? And then fucks with his head with magic? And then her and Luna both rape him?

I'll be honest, it looks like the story has taken a turn for the stupid, with everyone being abhorrent and abusive for no explicable reason. It seems as if Celestia might just be as bad as Luna.

Edited.

9264593
If it makes you feel any better, the abuse stops, Anon was fucking with them hardcore and got a freeJ out of it, and it's probably gonna get stupider at points. I already think that the popularity of the first few chapters is stupid.

I was really surprised with this one, I hope it wasn't written just for fun. I look forward for what's next, when you upload another round of text

Comment posted by Excalibur deleted Mar 27th, 2019

9264724
I kind of want revenge that doesn't involve fucking them. Fucking them as in having sex with them, not as in screwing them over.

Comment posted by LunasLover deleted May 6th, 2019

Why is this story cancelled

9607753
The same reason everything else is cancelled

Cancelled? That's dissapointing, I was holing we'd get to the turnabout soon.

Login or register to comment