• Published 23rd Jul 2012
  • 3,512 Views, 45 Comments

Cupcakes: Truth Revealed - mcb893



After a failed attempt on Rainbow Dash's life, Pinkie Pie reveals a shocking truth...

  • ...
8
 45
 3,512

15: Clean Conscience

A/N Thank you for all support for this story. It's been a heck of a ride. Hope you enjoyed my take on an alternate ending/ sequel for Cupcakes. There will plenty more stories, so check back on my account often.

3 Years Later...

"So... He's gone?" Blue asked. He had just been told that his second personality had been removed from his mind, and would no longer be giving him any problems. What this right? Could the demon that had plagued his mind since childhood really be gone?

"Yes. We did 5 cat scans, four psychological tests, and 3 personality tests. He's gone. Every trace of him." The doctor said. Blue smiled and gave a short chuckle.

"Yes... This is wonderful..." He whispered to himself, overwhelmed with emotion. Finally, after so many years... That psychopath was gone... Nothing but a bad, distant memory...

"What's the first thing you want to do?" The doctor asked. Blue remained silent for a moment, merely taking in the reality of this. He was finally free. Now he knew how Pinkie had felt when she had finished her community service. She was finally free to be herself again, to begin mending old relations, make new ones, and be there for those she had hurt.

"Well?" The doctor said, snapping him out of this trance. Blue smiled. He had made a promise three years ago to a certain mare. And he was going to make sure he kept it.

"I would like to spend a day with my daughter."

...

"Trixie... Wake up." She heard. She turned in her bed, moaning. She didn't want to get up, it was way too early.

"Trixie, there's somepony here to see you." She heard. She recognized the voice as Twilight's, and knew she meant well. Still, she needed her sleep.

"Can't it wait? I hardly got any sleep because of Pinkie last night." She said as she placed a pillow on her head, trying to drown out any sound.

"Sweetie? Please?" She heard. Instantly her eyes shot awake. She recognized this voice. Her dad. She slowly took the pillow off of her head and looked up. Surely enough, there he was. She smiled and stood, moth slightly agape.

"Dad... You're free?" She asked. Her father smiled and nodded.

"He's gone Trixie. They got rid of him." He said. Trixie gasped and smiled harder.

"Daddy that's wonderful!" She shouted as she embraced him. Blue chuckled as he returned her embrace. Next to them, Twilight stood, smiling. Along with the rest of the gang. Trixie pulled away from her dad and laughed, turning to her friends.

"Did you all know about this?" She asked.

"Pretty much." Rainbow said. Trixie rolled her eyes and laughed again. Blue ruffled her mane slightly, causing her to pull away and laugh again. He turned to the girls, a smile on his face.

"Thank you... For watching over my baby girl." He said.

"Of course darling." Rarity said, quickly followed by a rant by Pinkie on how much fun they would all have.

"Actually Pinkie, me and dad were going to spend the day alone, if that's alright." Trixie explained. Pinkie nodded, and began talking again.

"Yeah that's totally fine! Daddy daughter day! So cute!" She shouts as she leaps up and down.

"She always like that?" Blue asked as he and his daughter began to walk out the door. Trixie laughed.

"You have no idea dad." She said as she shut the door behind them. Blue smiled at her.

"Well, I'm looking forward to getting a better idea. And spending more time getting to know your friends, and with you." He said. Trixie smiled and wrapped her forelegs around her dad.

"It's good to have you back dad." She said as she shed a single tear of joy. Blue smiled and returned his embrace as he watched the sun rise, above and away from the clouds. Exactly how he was feeling.

"It's good to be back."

The End

Comments ( 22 )

:raritycry::raritydespair::ajsleepy::fluttercry: saddddddd

You sir deserve 10 mustaches:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

That was a very good fic. It was really sad :fluttercry:

I had an exact dream like this. I don't even need to read the story to already know that it is good.:pinkiehappy:

This is amazing. You've managed to take a story like "Cupcakes" and create something beautiful. That takes true talent. The name of Cupcakes has been redeemed! :pinkiehappy:

956887>>955886

Not me, mind you, I didn't write this...

957068 Oh, well then can you give the author my 10 mustaches.?

955886>>957650

Call me stupid, but...

that's 9, not 10.

957994 She's a lizard!:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

This was sad, especially the Pinkie and Hay Stack scene. But it was a good fanfic and unlike Cupcakes it showed the true Pinkie Pie and had a happy ending.

Also, the interrogation scene reminds me of Call of Duty: Black Ops. :D

Fantastic fic! It ended fantastically! You sir deserve 20 epic emoticons.:rainbowkiss::moustache::ajsmug::derpytongue2::derpyderp2::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiesmile::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowlaugh::raritystarry::raritywink::trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright::twilightsheepish::twilightsmile::twistnerd::unsuresweetie::yay::trollestia:

when I watched cupcakes for the first time I was had pinkiephonia. This cured me lol thanks.

Yea I still dislike pinkie. I mean, she was about to make rainbow into a rainbow flavored cupcake.
th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/108/e/6/rainbow_cupcakes_by_zach_the_tiger-d4wnpen.png

BRILLIANT! This is how Cupcakes ends in my head. This ending has overwritten the real one and now i don't hate Pinkie, in fact i like her more than before i read Cupcakes. :yay: :pinkiehappy:

I would love a sequel.

Alright, just finished reading this... I realize, late comment, but I want to say this here, where anyone can see it. You have successfully fixed the darkest, most gruesome fanfiction I have ever had the horrendous displeasure of reading. You changed the outcome entirely, and it is glorious. I cried so many times, and am crying tears of joy now. This was awesome. You are awesome. Good day.

My mind has been plagued by the cupcakes youtube video for 2 WEEK! thank you for fixing my psychological self- accidental scarring.:pinkiehappy:

or did you?:pinkiecrazy:

ok NOW im being ridiculous:facehoof:

:raritydespair::pinkiehappy:
I am not sure what to think, sir, I have mixed emotions.
I kind of feltlike clapping at the end, but I also was speechless.
You took such a horrible story and made it something so wonderful.

Hello, kind sir.
So I wanted to get your definite permission to make an animation of this fanfiction, of course crediting you in the beginning credits, end credits, description, and so on.
Care to give us your permission?

That ending, it's amazing to see the father able to enjoy his life again I'm also glad that both the father or Pinkie didn't got blamed on what happened at the end and didn't died because of it, this ending was probably the best alternate ending I seen for cupcakes and I thank you for creating this story for us all :heart: I hope you continue on making great stories like this in the future :pinkiesad2:

comment last chapter, the second part, I stand corrected.

This is a good story. Not the best, but it does a fairly good job explaining thing and being interesting.
My one criticism is Pinkie gets over "I brutality murdered dozens of innocent ponies" WAY too easily, and even if she (somehow, people and ponies alike are bad at this) forgave herself, she'd still have to go through a lot of nightmares and therapist visits first.

Comment posted by Luxina deleted Jan 1st, 2020
Login or register to comment