• Published 23rd Jul 2012
  • 3,507 Views, 45 Comments

Cupcakes: Truth Revealed - mcb893



After a failed attempt on Rainbow Dash's life, Pinkie Pie reveals a shocking truth...

  • ...
8
 45
 3,507

11: Confrontation

1 Week Ago...

19th of August...

I can't... Believe... What I've become... I just forced Pinkie... to kill... her best friend... How can I not be held responsible? This second personality is still my own! How can I not be blamed? My own daughter suffers torment because of me! I should never have pretended to enjoy that stupid ritual my father showed me... It has brought nothing but pain and misery! This second personality would never have formed! I could have been free... Now I must hide behind a cold blooded murderer. I pray that soon I will be stopped, killed even. I hope Pinkie not being heard on her radio is a sign that she is free now, that madcolt can no longer have control... If only I could end this myself...

Present Day...

Pinkie stood outside the door of the house, knowing that this was it. A royal guard knocked on the door, attempting to get a peaceful arrest before they had to resort to violence. Pinkie looked over to Rainbow. Despite her wishes, Rainbow had come along to see the madcolt with her own eyes, so she would know who really wanted her dead. Pinkie sighed and looked back to the door.

"Sir, we have a warrant for your arrest. I suggest you come on out." A guard said. The group waited several minutes, but there was no answer. The guard grew somewhat aggravated.

"This is your last chance. Don't make this any harder than it needs to be." He said. Still no answer. The guard turned over to the others and nodded. They nodded back and stepped back. Two more guards snorted and charged at the door. Pinkie covered her head as splinters from the door ricocheted off the walls and towards her. When the feeling of sharp wood left her foreleg, she lowered it and saw the first guard entering the door way. She looked behind her to Rainbow, who was walking forward.

"Guess this is it." She said. Pinkie nodded. This was it. The time had come for this stallion to face justice. She would have to face it too, but at least no more ponies would be killed. Besides, she was going to face justice and law with dignity, and she was actually thankful she was. She had to make up what she had done somehow. As the two mares entered the building, they stopped at the sight of Trixie, who was bloodied, inside of a cage. Pinkie froze, overcome with fear. She had two metal spikes between her hooves, pinning them to the wall. there was also two in her shoulders, which also restrained her. Underneath the her were letters written in blood:

Don't Follow Me.

"Please... Help me..." She said with tears in her eyes. Pinkie instantly leapt towards her, analyzing the spikes. Carefully, she grabbed one from her lower hoof, and twisted it gently. Trixie whimpered at this, but Pinkie persisted. Slowly, and easily, she slid it out of her hoof. Blood poured onto Pinkie's back front hoof, but all she could focus on was the mare that needed her help.

"Easy... We're here to stop him, we're gonna get you out of here." She said as she removed the spike from her other back hoof. Trixie nodded groggily and let her head fall, moaning in pain. Pinkie eased a third spike out of her shoulder when she heard something. She turned her head, inspecting the area. There was a shadow to the right.

"He's here... Isn't he?" She asked. Turning her head back to Trixie, whose head was swaying back and forth. She gave as much of a nod as she could, before her head dropped again. She looked over to the guards who nodded. They moved over to the area where she pointed. Pinkie pulled out the fourth spike, causing Trixie to wince. Looking to Rainbow, Pinkie motioned for her to come over. She needed her to pull the spike from her left hoof out, and catch her when she fell. Together, the two mares eased the final spikes out of her hooves, and Trixie fell into their outstretched hooves.

"Please... Stop him..." Trixie said. Pinkie nodded, she had already made that promise to Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Twilight, and the Princess. Now a victim was asking for it. Not that she needed anypony to even ask. Just then, somepony shouts out for help, and it sounds like the guards. Pinkie darts her head over to the sound, nearly dropping Trixie.

"Rainbow, get Trixie somewhere safe, I'm checking this out!" She shouts. Rainbow tries to object, but is stopped when Pinkie shoves Trixie onto her. Pinkie runs as fast as she can down the hallway, coming upon an open door. She charges through and skids to a halt, instantly horrified at what she sees. All three royal guards have been killed, with the stallion standing in the center of them.

"I was wondering if you were going to show up." He says. His voice is calm, yet intimidating at the same time. Pinkie breathes heavily, looking to the room around her. Knives round the room, along with several saws, and other weapons of torture. Pinkie glares at the stallion and asks a single question.

"Why?" The stallion laughs.

"I don't have to reveal anything to you traitor." Pinkie grits her teeth and growls. The stallion chuckles and begins to walk away, turning his back to Pinkie. Pinkie looks around, inspecting tables until she finds a knife. With haste, she grabs the knife, throwing it at the stallion. He jumps out of the way and glares at her.

"You're not getting away... You've been hiding way too long. It's time for you to face your crimes." Pinkie says with grit teeth. The stallion narrows his eyes, seeming to try and hypnotize her, although Pinkie knows he's just trying to scare her. It would not work, she was not going to back down. Not now. The stallion suddenly bursts out of a window and takes off.

"No you don't! Pinkie shouts. Instantly she takes off, running as fast as she can and jumping through the window. When she lands, she spots the stallion running for his life. Pinkie growls and launches like a rocket to chase after him. He throws a knife at a random pony, hitting it in the foreleg. It's family instantly starts sobbing as they drag the injured pony away. Other ponies start screaming as he pulls another knife, though he throws this one at Pinkie. She easily dodges and continues chasing.

Yesterday...

I confronted her today. I revealed two weeks ago that it wasn't me, or at least... Not the real me. She didn't believe me at first, but I recalled everything about her, including something that my other personality could not. She broke down sobbing, begging me to release her. As much as I wanted to... I couldn't... The other personality had already threatened her life if I tried to save her. He would take control if I attempted to remove the spikes, killing her in the process. I will not let him do that to my daughter. Ever since that... thing killed my wife, Trixie is all I have left. I love her so much, but the most I could do was comfort and kiss her on her head. Before I left, Trixie said that she forgave me, but not the animal. How many times I wish I could make that distinction...