• Published 23rd Jul 2012
  • 3,509 Views, 45 Comments

Cupcakes: Truth Revealed - mcb893



After a failed attempt on Rainbow Dash's life, Pinkie Pie reveals a shocking truth...

  • ...
8
 45
 3,509

10: Where Is He?

3 Months Ago...

Pinkie's vision faded in and out, she had just been beaten by the stallion again, this time over refusing to kill a four year old. He had kicked her and shot some sort of drug into her. It was the same drug they used on the saw victims. Try as she might, she couldn't distinguish anything from the blobs she saw. He vision blacked out again, and she was trapped in the confines of her mind. When she awoke again, she was being dragged somewhere, and she saw a sign. "That's it... What town is that?" Pinkie tries as hard as she can to decipher the sign, but all she makes out is two letters, an "H" and an "N". Pinkie faded away from consciousness, only to re awaken later on.

"Dad! Please! Let me go!" She heard. It was strange... She felt like she had heard that voice before, but where?

"Shut up! You had your chance Trixie... But you tried to turn me in. You're not a daughter, you're a traitor. You're lucky you haven't ended up like your mother yet." Trixie... Where had she heard that name before? So familiar... But so alien at the same time... "Trixie... Where did she live... I know this! Why can't I remember?" Pinkie groaned in frustration. If only the stallion hadn't injected her with that drug... Pinkie faded from consciousness again, failing to distinguish where she was. When she awoke again, the drug had worn off, that meant it had been over 12 hours. Pinkie tried to move her foreleg, but when she did, something slammed into her gut. She clenched her stomach and tried to keep from barfing, and looked up, trying to find her attacker. She heard a door shut, and jumped at the sound.

"Do you realize what you have done Pinkie?" She heard. She knew the voice, that horrid voice that haunted her nightmares... It was the stallion. Pinkie looked behind her, and found her self behind iron bars. A cell... What was going on? Pinkie looked around and shook her head.

"That was the number that came up, what happens here today... Will change your attitude towards the system and to me forever." She felt something grab her face, and draw her close. She gasped and held her eyes shut, trying to control her fear. She opens her eyes, and finds herself staring into the eyes of the stallion.

"You thought refusing to kill that little girl would save her?" He asked with a disgusted tone. With anger in his eyes, he threw her to the ground. She gave a quick groan of pain and looked up. The stallion stood there, frowning.

"Nothing... Can stop this. Not even you." He says as he flips a light switch. The lights turn on, revealing a little filly. Pinkie gasps and rushes to the front of the bars. No... She was just a child! She had hardly even begun her life! This wasn't fair! No somepony so young! This was demonic!

"No! She's just a kid!" She shouts.

"So was Candy Cane." The Stallion says with a smug grin. Pinkie backs down, and tears form in her eyes as she listens to the young girl cry out for her mom. This was just like Candy Cane... "Focus... You need to remember... What in that room can tell you where he is?" Pinkie thought. These memories were serving no use, she needed something. In her memories, she looked around the room, trying to distinguish where she was. There was a scarf with blue stripes. Striped scarves... That's it! She knew where he was!"

Present Day...

Pinkie stood before the Princess, guards posted around her, making sure she didn't do anything. The Princess stared at her, Twilight and Rainbow were to Pinkie's right and left. They had explained everything that had happened, what had been discovered through interrogation, and how she knew where to find the stallion.

"Pinkie, you are no doubt guilty of committing these acts, even if your purpose in doing so was just." Princess Celestia said. Pinkie nodded and hung her head. She felt Rainbow put a hoof on her shoulder, and she looked at her. Rainbow patted her back and returned her hoof to the floor. Pinkie nodded and turned back to the Princess.

"I admit I have done wrong to ponies, and I will accept jail time graciously if you issue it. But right now, there's a madcolt out there that needs to be stopped. I'm the only pony who knows how he operates, I can make sure everypony gets home safely." Pinkie said. The Princess nodded and considered this. Pinkie kept her head up. The Princess smiled.

"Very well Pinkie. If you show us where this murderer is, and you help us stop him, we will show you mercy. Now... Where is he?" Pinkie looked over to Twilight, who nodded. Rainbow nodded as well. And Pinkie stepped forward. She narrowed her eyes and said the next word loud, and clear.

"Hoofington."