• Published 23rd Jul 2012
  • 3,509 Views, 45 Comments

Cupcakes: Truth Revealed - mcb893



After a failed attempt on Rainbow Dash's life, Pinkie Pie reveals a shocking truth...

  • ...
8
 45
 3,509

2: Discovery

Pinkie excitedly hopped around town, humming as she went. Things were very happy for the pink party pony. She had just become an official element of harmony, she had made a new friend, and she was about to hang out with Fluttershy. She couldn't imagine being happier that she already was. It was impossible. Looking down, she spotted a pretty group of flowers. Gasping with excitement, she leans over and gives them a sniff. Suddenly, she felt dizzy, and her vision was disoriented. She groaned, she felt sick. Trying to stay awake, she hopped and tried humming again. But it was to no avail. She collapsed, and blacked out.


"So the flowers were drugged?" The interrogator asked. Looking up, Pinkie can see the dark figures writing something down, and she can tell that one is a unicorn, due to seeing the pen levitate. She nodded and looked down.

"Yeah... they... they smelt really strange..." She said, still out of breath. Why was she so tired? Was the guilt getting to her? No, if that had been the case, she would always be tired.

"Why... why am I so... tired..." She asked.

"It's a drug Pinkie. We have to make sure you don't try to break free. We also need you relaxed." The interrogator said. Pinkie nods and gives a slight chuckle. Even they didn't trust her.

"Now Pinkie, what happened next?"


Pinkie jolted awake, instantly panicked. Looking around, she saw dead flesh and blood, and she was nearly wet herself.

"Where am I? Hey! Can anypony hear me?" She shouted. From the distance, she can see a dark figure walking towards her. Her breathing doubles, and her heart feels like it's going to burst. What was going on?

"Hello... Pinkie Pie..." The figure said. Pinkie reared back in fear. Backing away, she bumped into something. When she looked behind her, she was greeted by an impaled unicorn, eyes scooped right out of its head, with fresh blood dripping from the sockets. She screamed and backed away.

"I have been... waiting... for you to wake up... my dear..." The figure said again. Pinkie froze solid in fear. Trembling was the most she could do.

"You know, typically you look somepony in the eye when they speak to you." A strong hoof grabs her face, and she is facing a hooded being. Pinkie sweats profoundly, and is trying desperately to break free.

"What do you want? Leave me alone! Don't kill me!" She cries as tears fall from her face.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm not going to kill you." He released her face and observed a batch of cupcakes. He offers one to her. Almost instantly, Pinkie gets excited and bites into one. Her eyes grow wide as she tastes it. A bitter, disgusting flavor floods her mouth, and she shuts her eyes. Spitting the cupcake out, she rubs her tongue, trying to get it all off of her tongue.

"Well if you don't like it... just say so..." The strange pony picks up the slightly chewed cupcake and pops it in his mouth. It takes all of Pinkie's strength not to vomit. Looking over to her, the stranger moves toward her, and Pinkie backs away.

"These cupcakes have my special ingredient... pony organs." Horrified, Pinkie backs away and hits something. She stares in fear at the creature in front of her.

"What... what do you want from me?" She asks. The figure stops.

"I am getting old... and I need a replacement to make my cupcakes."

"You're insane! I'll never do that!" Pinkie turns to walk away, but the stallion stops her.

"Think again... I'd highly advise you to accept if you care about your friends." Pinkie turns and looks at the pony. She can't see his eyes, but his mouth is formed downward in a frown.

"What are you talking about?" She asks. The stallion smiles fiendishly and holds up a remote. Pinkie eyes the device, wondering what it is.

"This will destroy your entire town in less then a second... killing all your friends in the process."

Pinkie gasps and backs away. The stallion smiles and holds out his hoof.

"So, we have ourselves a deal?" Pinkie looks from the remote, and to the stallion standing before her. With a knot in her stomach, she reaches out and pauses. Could she do this? Why her? She wanted to run away, but she couldn't risk her friends. With a tear in her eye, she sticks out a hoof and takes his in hers, gently shaking it.

"Deal." She says. She lets her head fall in shame as the stallion begins to laugh maniacally. He lifts his hoof away and tells her to follow him. Looking back up, Pinkie wonders if this all a dream.

"Please... Wake Up..."