• Published 23rd Jul 2012
  • 3,507 Views, 45 Comments

Cupcakes: Truth Revealed - mcb893



After a failed attempt on Rainbow Dash's life, Pinkie Pie reveals a shocking truth...

  • ...
8
 45
 3,507

8: Saving A Life

"Pinkie, we have unconfirmed reports that the stallion has recently been taking up new torture methods that he has been testing himself. Can you confirm this?"

"Yeah... They were so... demonic... ugh..." Pinkie lurched over, nearly gagging at the memory of the devices. The bronze calf... cooking a pony? This wasn't something somepony with a sane mind would ever come up with! In the room they were in, the two ponies jotted something down, and then turned back to her.

"We can tell from your reaction that they are not something you would want to see. Can you..."

"No! I refuse to talk about them!" Pinkie shouts. She couldn't, it was too horrific... how could anypony do that? Just the memories... The interrogators understood, and moved on.

"We understand. About 6 months ago, you gave an inspirational speech after Hay Stack was discovered dead. You admitted how you had a crush on him for years, and how he had the same for you. You wanted to honor his memory by having everypony come up and talk about their best memories of him. After that, you went missing for an extended period of time. You could not be accounted for, for an entire week, and the town went hysterical. When you were found at the end of that week long period, you were bloodied, and barely conscious. Pinkie... What happened?" Pinkie clenched her teeth and panted heavily. She could still hear the whip being cracked across her back...

6 Months Ago... Somewhere in the outskirts of Ponyville...

The whip gave another loud crack, and the fire reignited in Pinkie's back. She half-screamed and half-sobbed out her cries of pain.

"The pain is difficult... Isn't it Pinkie?" The stallion said in an infuriated tone. She felt another crack against her back and let out another shriek. She sank to the ground, held up by the chains around her hooves. She clenched her eyes shut. Her body had never burned so badly. Tears strolled from her eyes as she sobbed lightly. The stallion was being unbelievably cruel. The stallion walked from behind her and lifted her face to his. He was not wearing his hood, revealing a blood stained face, dripping from the edges of his mouth. It was a picture right out of a horror novel.

"I don't think you understand the severity of this situation Pinkie... You're getting far too comfortable in that town with my business. Now I let you be my apprentice so..."

"Let me? YOU THREATENED EVERYPONY I CARE ABOUT! YOU FORCED ME TO DO THIS!" Pinkie shouted. Her pain had been replaced by fury. She gathered her saliva, mucus, and blood, and spat into his face, right into his eyes. He drew back, giving a quick shout of pain. While he tried to wipe the fluids from his eyes, Pinkie pulled against the chains. she begged, pleaded to be given superpony strength for just a moment. To let her break free, stop this lunatic, and then turn herself in. Her efforts proved fruitless however, and she was hit square in the jaw. She spit out more blood and stared angrily at the stallion. Who was also infuriated.

"You better be more careful of how you treat the one holding the lives of your friends in their hooves. One wrong move, and I blow their guts across the sky. Literally." He says as he forcefully grabs her face again. He releases her face and punches it again. Pinkie jerks back and feels herself loosing consciousness.

"I know you lied to me about Rainbow... Her name came up again." He said with hostility. Pinkie tensed up. No... This couldn't be happening... Dashie's number came up again? This wasn't fair! She hung her head and shed tears. She clenched her teeth, trying to remain strong. This couldn't happen. She was not going to let Rainbow Dash die. Not like this...

"Whenever I decide to let you go, you can count on her being next. You worthless little whore." He said. Pinkie sobbed.

"Please... Don't make me kill her... She... She's my best friend..." She sobbed. Tears fell from her mouth, and blood dripped from her mouth. Looking up, her view was hazy, but she could see the stallion pondering this.

"Please... If it was your best friend... you wouldn't do it... just let her live... Please... I'm begging you... Don't make me kill her..." She said between her sobs. The stallion brought his hoof to his face and thought. Pinkie begged in her mind to let him accept. She couldn't watch Dashie die like that... No matter how hard she tried. It would be too awful. The stallion groaned in annoyment.

"Fine! She lives... For now. If her number comes up one more time, you have to kill her. But she's off the hook for now." He said. Pinkie breathed a sigh of relief.

"But you're not." That was the last thing she heard before she blacked out from another punch.

...

The Interrogators sat in silence. While Pinkie tried to recover from telling her tale. She sat in the chair and cried softly.

"I just want to see her... Know she's okay... That's all I want right now..." She said between her tears. She had felt so awful when she was torturing her, and even worse when she was crying. Dreadful... How could she live with herself, she couldn't blame Dashie is she never forgave her.

"I have to go down there." One of the interrogators said.

"Are you sure? Are you absolutely positive?"

"Just look at her. She needs to know." The interrogators looked at one another for a while, but the unicorn one nodded. Pinkie hung her head. She didn't want to see what this stallion looked like. She wanted to see Rainbow face to face. Not in some dumb recovery picture. The door opened and Pinkie looked away. She didn't want to see. She...

"Hi Pinkie." Pinkie's eyes shot open. That voice... She knew it... Cautiously, she looked up to see if it was who she thought it was. Sure enough... It was. Standing there, bandages around her mid section...

Was Rainbow Dash...