• Published 23rd Jul 2012
  • 3,494 Views, 45 Comments

Cupcakes: Truth Revealed - mcb893



After a failed attempt on Rainbow Dash's life, Pinkie Pie reveals a shocking truth...

  • ...
8
 45
 3,494

7: Massacre

A/N This chapter will include a twisted, dark, and more disturbed torture method that was once used in the middle ages. A warning will be posted just before it so you can skip it if you wish.

11 Months Ago... "Star Side Meadow"...

Pinkie stared up into the sky, wondering if the stars there represented how many ponies she had killed. Thinking back, she thought of the most recent murder, Zoo Stripe. The young stallion had just gotten a scholarship to one of the best colleges in Equestria, and his future was looking really bright. But of course, his number just HAD to come up and ruin everything. She would never forget that look of betrayal in his eyes when she pulled out his liver. She had just laughed, because she was trying to make it easier at herself. Giggling at the ghostly just wasn't working this time around. Maybe it was because rather than fear, it was guilt, trauma, and depression. She sighed and hung her head.

"Oh Hello! I didn't think anypony else came out here!" She instantly jumped and gave a short shriek. Behind her stood Hay Stack. He pulled his head back and gave a short chuckle.

"Oh... Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said with a smile. Pinkie breathed heavily and looked downward. This was making her paranoid. She turned back to the meadow and laid down, still breathing heavily. Hay Stack walked over to her and lowered his head. Pinkie tried her best to smile.

"Hey there Hay Stack, what brings you out here?" She asked. Hay Stack shrugged and sat.

"I just like coming out here. It's calm, there's almost always a breeze going, and it's relaxing." He said as he closed his eyes. Pinkie dropped her head. If only he knew... Maybe she could break the rules just once? No... She couldn't risk it... Not with the chip. Maybe she could work around it...

"Hey... What's wrong? You seem upset." He said with a hint of concern in his voice. She looked over to him, there was care in his eyes, but his mouth had gone downward into a frown. She sighed and hung her head.

"I... I just feel... sad... with all the kidnappings...Why is this happening?" She asks. Hay Stack shakes his head.

"I don't know Pinkie. I can't think of any good reasons to why this might be happening. We just have to hope that everything will turn out okay." He said. Pinkie shed a tear.

"I just... I feel so horrible... Their families must be worried sick... What if they have parents who miss them? A wife and kids?" Pinkie said. All this went through her mind when she was killing them. What if all this was true? How would she get past the guilt of that? Hay Stack placed his hoof on hers.

"I don't have any easy answers for you Pinkie. But we still have hope. Friendship, kindness. We get through these nightmares by drawing together." He said with a smile. Pinkie smiled too. Hay Stack had always been good with words. It was no secret why he wanted to become a motivational speaker.

"As long as there's at least two ponies left in the land... Ponies will always be able to turn to each other for strength." He smiled again and gave her hoof a quick pat. She smiled and thanked him. She needed that. That was exactly what she was doing wrong. She needed to find comfort and strength in her friends.

Present Day...

"After we checked your house for any involvement the Cakes might have had in these events, we discovered a letter that had been sent to your home, warning you about what you had said to Hay Stack. Do you remember this note?" Pinkie sighed and nodded. The stallion had heard everything she had said to him, and warned her to never talk so closely about the murders again. He had also stated a number sequence would not be needed, because she was killing Hay Stack before he could put 2 and 2 together. It broke Pinkie's heart. She had admired him for being there for anypony, even to comfort and try to reform criminals. She nodded.

"Now listen Pinkie, we have reason to believe you know about a particular type of torture that was reserved for particular victims. We know that the stallion forced you to conduct this material, thanks to a bloody saw we found in the basement. We need you to explain what happened down there. We have never heard, seen, or even had documented reports of what kind of torture this was." Pinkie froze, and panted heavily... she could still hear the horrified moans...

A/N WARNING! WARNING! EXTREMELY GRAPHC CONTENT AHEAD! READER DISCRETION IS HIGHLY ADVISED!

9 Months Ago... Two Nights After the Grand Galloping Gala...

Pinkie moved her hooves back and forth, watching as the saw dug deeper and deeper into Prince Blueblood. The stallion on the other side chuckled like a mad colt and licked his lips. Pinkie moaned in disgust while the prince groaned. The saw made it past his flanks, and he gave a horrified moan, no doubt trying to scream. But he couldn't. The drugs were way too powerful. He was barely conscious as he was right now, so the fact he still felt pain horrified Pinkie. The foul stench of blood and urine filled her nose, and she released the saw. She bent over and tried to hold her hoof over her mouth, but it was too late. She vomited. Her puke mixed in with the other stenches of the room, too which the stallion gave a satisfactory sigh.

"Come now Pinkie, how could you be disgusted by such wonderful aromas? It makes me hungry just thinking about what the royal cupcakes will taste like." He said as he caught a drop of the prince's blood. He slurped it loudly and acted like it was the best thing he had ever tasted. It made Pinkie vomit again. The stallion frowned.

"Pinkie, that's enough. Let's get this done. I want to eat my cupcakes soon." He said. Several minutes passed, and the saw was now right in the middle of the prince's gut. Blood poured from his wounds as the stallion used another saw to cut off his legs. The prince made horrible gagging noises, and vomited what little food and water remained in his gut. It was mostly acid, and had a horrid smell. Pinkie nearly passed out from the horrible sense, but the Stallion simply slurped up this vomit and mixed it with some of his blood. Pinkie couldn't take much more. She closed her eyes and continued to saw. She had to keep repeating what to do out loud, both to calm herself down, and block out the prince's horrified groans and gags.

"Back and forth... Back and forth... Back and forth..." She repeated over and over again in horrified shrieks. She opened her eyes slightly when the stallion told her to stop. The prince's head was half way open, and the rest of his body dangled from the ropes that were tied around his back hooves. The stallion laughed horridly and grabbed hold of each side of the prince's head. He ripped it apart, causing blood and pieces of his brain to fly over the room.

That's when Pinkie blacked out.