• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 889 Views, 9 Comments

The Star Sapphires of Equestria - Flameboy



Twilight Sparkle, Ember, Skystar, and Gabby become star sapphires.

  • ...
10
 9
 889

Spike and Twilight's argument

Twilight Sparkle was flying in her Star Sapphire outfit above the Everfree Forest. Then, she saw a bright red light flashing. When she got closer, she saw that she couldn't believe her own eyes. She saw Garble, Sweetie Belle, and Spike, fighting King Sombra. She knows that Sombra is a Yellow Lantern, but she couldn't believe her own eyes that Spike and Sweetie Belle are Red Lanterns. Next, Twilight quickly flew down and landed.

While fighting King Sombra, Spike and Sweetie Belle heard a familiar voice.

"Spike! Sweetie Belle!" The voice screamed. Then, while Spike was on Sweetie Belle's left side, they both turned their heads to the left, and saw Twilight.

Garble stopped what he was doing and turned his head to the left and saw Twilight as well. Then, King Sombra made his escape. "*Grumbles* Garble, you and Sweetie Belle go chase the Yellow Lantern! I'll deal with this," Spike said as he turned back to Twilight. "What are you doing here?!"

"I just wanted to help you. And another thing is that why didn't you tell me you were a Red Lantern?" Twilight asked.

"Heh, I could say the same for you, Miss Zombie Twilight," Spike said with a hint of venom in his tone. "And speaking of "zombies" ever since you and the others were killed and turned into zombie Black Lanterns, you did the exact same thing with Sweetie Belle, too. I was truly alone, and it didn't help when you and your friends held me down through the whole zombie Black Lantern apocalypse!" Spike yelled. Then, others came out of the bushes. Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, the rest of the Mane6, Applebloom, Scootaloo, Skystar, Gabby, and... Ember. "You three are Star Sapphires, too?!" Spike said surprisingly in anger.

"Spike. Please. I need you to list- Aaahh!" Twilight screamed after Spike scratched her face with his right claws. She put her right hoof on her cheek.

"I'm done listening to you!" Spike yelled at her. "Let's see if you can understand my rage with that stupid, thick-headed skull of yours, Twilight! I, am done being a Green Lantern. After all, I learned that my Hatred, is more powerful than my Will. And back to the"zombie Black Lantern apocalypse," I hate you for saying those awful words to me when you WERE a Black Lantern," Spike said poisoningly.

"But Spike, I didn't mean to-!" Twilight started to speak, but was interrupted by Spike.

"DIDN'T MEAN TO?!" Ha! After the debacle of you not wanting to use the Green Lantern Ring and turning into a Black Lantern, you think you have the right to say that "you didn't mean to say those words?!" NO!!! I know one thing at least: that you deserve that mark on your face. In fact, it will show how much I Hate you, and I won't even CARE if I hurt your feelings! Now, you know how I felt when you and the girls hurt my feelings. And, most importantly-," Spike started to turn his body around but kept his head on Twilight. "-I wished you'd never hatched me!"

Twilight's eyes perked up followed by the others doing the same thing. But Spike didn't care, for he was happy he did. Then, he took of with his wings and followed after Garble and Sweetie.

After Spike left, Twilight, with her left hoof on her cheek still, started crying.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment