• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 891 Views, 9 Comments

The Star Sapphires of Equestria - Flameboy



Twilight Sparkle, Ember, Skystar, and Gabby become star sapphires.

  • ...
10
 9
 891

Totally Chaotic

Discord and Storm King or Storm, were at the Storm Lair. 'Cuz both of them are terrible at being villains, with funny personalities, they were twins. Both of them are at the age of 61. No one knew their birthday. The two of them even have a special link that keeps them young unless the other dies. Since Discord was frozen in stone for not 1,000 years, but for 111 years.

I actually decoded the years and ages of the main characters of each episode.

Like with Discord's very first episode, "Discordant Harmony", he was the main character because that episode was on him for the entire time. Ooh! I just thought of a new kind of marathon. "The Discord-a-thon!" I mean since he was the first character of the end credits.- Flameboy

"So Dissy, what do you think about the new location for you?" Storm, the once evil adversary known as the Storm King said.

"Oh, I do love a good accessory," Discord said as he had his arms on the arm rest of the throne from part 2 of the return of Harmony. "Another time of saying something that is based on Rarity Belle, the Element of Generosity," he said as he held his goat muzzle with his lion paw and moved his eyes to the bottom right side of the ground.

Storm looks at him with worry. "Hey bro, you doing okay?"

"*Sighs* I just feel bad for the things I've done in the past."

"Well, if you had listened to me from the past 111 years then you would never have been turned to stone," Storm said by pointing out to Discord and back to himself and then back to his twin brother.

"Well, maybe you're right about that, but, you know how Princess Celestia hurt my feelings by calling me a monster."

"And a freak, and a menace, too. I know but it was probably because of Queen Chrysalis's doing. I mean have you ever confronted her and get her back by bringing her to Princess Celestia? And make her tell her that she was the reason why you made everypony scream and cry with your magic?" Storm questions him with his left hand sticking out and his palm showing towards Discord.

"I didn't. And it was because I was so mad that my first best friend who happens to be the goddess of the sun, called me a monster. Which broke my heart," he said as put his talon on his heart wide open. As in his hand was opened. "And here's proof that she did with my discorded heart," Discord said as he had snapped his eagle claws and his heart with his face features was on his lion paw.

"Waaa-oh-oh! Why did she break my heart?! WHYYYYYYY?! Ah ah!" the discorded heart cried when pounding the side of his left hand on Discord's paw. Twice.