• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 890 Views, 9 Comments

The Star Sapphires of Equestria - Flameboy



Twilight Sparkle, Ember, Skystar, and Gabby become star sapphires.

  • ...
10
 9
 890

The Hyppogriff And Griffon of Love

Before we get started; here are some things you need to know that I learned just from school today:

A) Ember and Gabby have toes. So that means that their outfits have socks or stockings.

B) Twilight and Skystar have hoofy toes, so Twilight can wear boots if you guys remember Applejack wearing fire boots. But Skystar has two hind legs that are pony-like and two front legs or arms that resembles eagle talons.


C) We're done now.

D) This chapter will have the title in as well. -Flameboy


The Hyppogriff And Griffon of Love

Meanwhile at night, at MT. Aris...

"Ooh, I'll call you "Pinky," Skystar said as she put her right middle finger through the violet colored ring. And then, after she got her transformation done after saying The Oath, she looked in awe as she saw her reflection in the mirror when turning towards to the left side and saw below her. She was clad in pink swimming panties with two white pufferfish flippers facing behind her. Then, she turned straight into the mirror, right side, and saw her right, then her left in light pink boots. Next, she looked into the mirror saying," Wooow, *then looks to her left to see her right eye* I really do, *then looks to her right to see her left eye* and I mean I really do love the pink eye shadow." Then, her left eye looked down at her chest to see that she don a pink bra with two seashells facing upward as she had her hands under them, holding them by her palms. Finally, Skystar's eyes looked to her left as her mirror-self looked to her right, then the camera view turned to her, seeing her left shoulder as she put her right hand on the top where a tiny, shiny, light-lavender pearl was on. Now finally, she brushed her arm down and cooed and looked up with her eyes closed and stooped and opened them.


Meanwhile at nighttime still, in Griffonstone...

You know what? Gabby called her ring "Rose." She even has the same outfit as Ember.

So, end of story.