• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 889 Views, 9 Comments

The Star Sapphires of Equestria - Flameboy



Twilight Sparkle, Ember, Skystar, and Gabby become star sapphires.

  • ...
10
 9
 889

The Return

Twilight Sparkle, in her usual state, was walking to the cutie map. But she wasn't the only one there, though.

Ember, Skystar, and Gabby were there. Ember was on the right of the map, Skystar was in the corner behind Ember, and Gabby was on the left side of the map.

"Hey guys, I found Spike and he is very close to here," Ember said.

Twilight was very happy, but went back to the task ahead. "That's very good, Ember! Wait, you are Star Sapphires, too."


Then, before they could talk more about what has become of them, the doors flew open. It was Spike!

"SPIKE!" Twilight shouted at Spike. Then, she ran up to him and jumped on his left shoulder.

"Uh, hey Twilight?" Spike said as he patted her back twice with his left hand. Then, he used both his hands and grabbed her by the waist and put her down on his left side, with his head facing forward, but his eyes still looking at her when he got back up from squatting to the floor.

"Spike, you're back!" Ember said as she ran towards him on all fours. Spike, on the other hand, was happy to see her, rather than Twilight. He had a big smile for her and ran on all fours just like her. Then, they jumped in the air and hugged, then he hugged the hyppogriff, and then the griffon. Twilight did not get why he was more happy for them than her. But, then she remembers what happened during his time as a green lantern.