• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 875 Views, 9 Comments

The Star Sapphires of Equestria - Flameboy



Twilight Sparkle, Ember, Skystar, and Gabby become star sapphires.

  • ...
10
 9
 875

Prologue

Twilight Sparkle became a green lantern, but rejected it. Spike didn't mean to kill Gilda when she was empowered by the red lantern ring. Spike fought another version of himself that was based on his greedy growth spurt that was now a new being made by the energy of the greed fueling orange lantern ring. Sombra became a yellow lantern of fear. He used Spike's fear of telling the truth to Twilight about how the ring chose her and was accepted by Spike. Spike felt weak when he couldn't beat Sombra when the dark unicorn used his fear against him. Spike defeated Sombra when he realizes that he will overcome his fear. Sweetie Belle became a blue lantern when she had hope that Spike will win and save his friends and all of Equestria. Sombra made false illusions of Sweetie being more better than Rarity and tricked her into being an orange lantern so she could get what she wanted. Spike and Sweetie Belle saved Rarity and she used the greed power to help her sister and friend. Zecora became an Indigo Lantern and captured Sombra ad nursed him back to health. Chrysalis became a Black Lantern and made an army of zombie changelings. Then, Spike went to tell her that he was sorry. The zombie changelings raised the dead like Starswirl The Bearded, Celestia and Luna's parents, and Applejack's parents. Queen Nocturnal killed Luna and King Solaris killed Celestia. Applejack's mother killed Applejack and Applejack killed Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash killed FlutterShy. FlutterShy killed Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie killed Rarity and Starswirl The Bearded killed Twilight. And Rarity killed Sweetie Belle. They all became Black Lanterns. BL Twilight told Spike that none of this would have never had happened if he told her the truth. Then, Spike was saved by a group of white lanterns which give life. The white lanterns restored all the lives of the Mane Six, Princess Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armor, the CMC, the citizens of Ponyville, Canterlot, and the Crystal Empire, along with the royal sister's parents, Starswirl The Bearded, and AJ's parents.


Then, Spike went to Oa and Sweetie Belle went to the green lantern planet named Mogo, the home of the blue lanterns. Spike was being taught at the green lantern training camp by Kilowag. Sweetie Belle trained on Mogo with Saint Walker and learned to enjoy meditation.
Spike sacrificed himself to protect John Stewart and Sweetie Belle. Sweetie Belle went from hope to the hatred by becoming a red lantern when she was mad that she would avenge her friend from the mastermind of the manhunter attacks.
Spike was made into a cybernetic dragon. Sweetie Belle gone back from red to blue and became a blue lantern once again.


Spike woke up from a nightmare that showed the past of him being a green lantern. He's been having that same nightmarish dream of his memory. Twilight even tried to talk to him about, but, this is what happens.

"Spike, would you please tell me what's wrong? Maybe I can help you if just talk to me. So please, just let me-," was all she could say until she got interrupted by the 26 year-old dragon.

"Why would you help me?! Huh?! Just leave me alone! You're lucky you're not a black lantern anymore, cause I would burn you to smithereens if you still were one just like everypony else!" Spike shouted as he turned right and headed to meet Sweetie Belle at her house.

Twilight remembered what Spike had told her. Then, she remembered what she said when she was BL Twilight Sparkle. Twilight remembered that moment when she and her friends had pinned him down at that time. Pinkie with his tail, Rarity with his right and left legs, Rainbow with his right arm which had his GL ring on his second finger, FlutterShy holding his left arm, and Twilight standing on his chest. Her eyes got all sad-like when she remembered what they did to him.

Next, Twilight remembered something else. "This is all your fault, Spike. None of this would have never had happened if you told me the truth," she remembered saying that to him as tears were coming out of her right eye, then her left eye. "The reason why we're all like this is because of you. The reason I'M like this, is because of you. I HATE YOU!" the memory yelled as she cried when she remembered what she said to her best friend.

She cried on the cutie map a very long time and she was still crying, remembering when she said those hateful words. Then, a violet light came flashing from above her head. And Twilight looked at it, and she saw a pink ring come into view.

Next thing she knew, it spoke in a feminine voice.

"Twilight Sparkle of Equestria, you have a great love for your friend, and you want to say how sorry you are for what you said. But, it was the darkness of death that corrupted you into saying those words. So, Twilight Sparkle of Equus, you have a great love inside your heart. Your love for the friends you made and your family so much. But, when you hatched the dragon known as Spike, your blood went into him, and now you must realize, that all the time you were with him, he became your true little brother."

"So, all this time, I've been calling him my number 1 assistant, rather than calling him my number 1 little brother?" Twilight asked the ring.

"Yes. Now, lift your right hoof, and take this ring. It will help you bring out your feelings for Spike," the ring said.

"Can I call you "Jewel?" Twilight asked.

"Of course. Now, Twilight Sparkle of-" the ring was almost about to finish.

"I know. You said my name three times now," Twilight said.

"Well, here's the fourth time. Twilight Sparkle of Equus, You have great love in your heart. Welcome, to the Star Sapphires," Jewel said and when she said that, Twilight raised her right foreleg and Jewel slid on, encompassing Twilight in a pink aura. Then, a pink lantern came in front of her. "Repeat the oath," Jewel said as a script of the star sapphires came flashing out of the battery, "and place your hoof to the battery very close," she said as Twilight began to recite the oath.

"Okay. For hearts long lost and full of fright. For those alone in blackest night. Accept our ring and join our fight. Love conquers all-- With violet light!" Twilight said as looked from left to right and then said the last sentence with her eyes closed and opened them up in a pink light with the pink light surrounding her and she closed her eyes as she transformed.

A pink bra and pink panties formed on her body, then pink boots formed on Twilight's left to her right. She opened her eyes to see what she was changing into. Next, she saw her left forehoof got covered in a pink evening glove, then she saw her right with Jewel on and the same thing happened. Then, her mane got pulled into a trio of spikes. They were exactly like Spike's, but pointed backwards. Finally, a pink mask appeared on her forehead. Then, she floated back down and got one of her big blue rectangular mirrors to get a good look at herself. She saw that her mask was really a headdress, and it looked like it reached to her muzzle. It had four holes, the two top ones was actually one hole in the form of a seagull flying over the sea. The second lower hole was like one of those comics like the masked Matterhorn, and the top of her headdress had three spikes. One small spike in the middle, and two long spikes o the right and left side.

"Woooww," she said. Then, when she looked at her outfit, she was amazed. "Ooh, pretty," she said.
Meanwhile, on the red lantern planet...

"Soon that dragon will have a total rage inside his heart," Atrocitus said.